SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

19 hours ago, tasairis said:

Yup. What I'm doing is looking for more people to give it a shot and report that it worked. I decided on needing at least two people saying a mod worked before I marked it purple seems more like blue to me...

I suggest using the mod's support thread for that. You can stay here, of course, but if you want to do a lot of talking without worrying about interfering with other conversations then those existing support threads seem like the best place to go to.

If the crash is random then you're kinda screwed. It's very hard to find a root cause in that case.

If the crash is reproduceable, as in you can load a save and go to the same location or do the same actions and the game crashes every(ish) time, then that's something that can be worked with. First step with a converted LE mod is to run all the files through NifScan, including textures, to look for problems...

I always use nif scan. is this a symptom associated with not using it? over time my skills at doing this increased, so maybe some old file that I forgot to nif scan early in the morning. yeah, most my ctds are repeatable. I always try to disable some mods, enable others, and see what could be causing it. rn, im really not sure. currently thinking sexlab hormones, aproprose, devious cidna, or sexlab adventures is the culprit. another possibility is it is some random file from when I was not to good at mod conversions hanging on. 

Here soon probably just going to reset everything and start over. every time I do it it takes less time, because I figure out which mods are worth modding; which aren't; and which I could not get to work. also I figure out how to release more stable/ downloadable conversions.

11 hours ago, StupidFox said:

Okay... I perused this thread and I'm lost. It's a 62 page thread... I don't know where to start, and I don't understand what anyone is talking about.

I don't know which files to start with, or what to do with them. Having read the last 5 pages of the thread, I'm simply baffled.

Is there any step-by-step you could give me? Just like... links and then do x, then do y? 
I'm just really lost here. :C

Btw: Love your sig. :)

check the first post of this thread, there is a section in it about hdt and a tutorial to edit meshs in it.

9 hours ago, phil01991 said:

I always use nif scan. is this a symptom associated with not using it? over time my skills at doing this increased, so maybe some old file that I forgot to nif scan early in the morning. yeah, most my ctds are repeatable. I always try to disable some mods, enable others, and see what could be causing it. rn, im really not sure. currently thinking sexlab hormones, aproprose, devious cidna, or sexlab adventures is the culprit. another possibility is it is some random file from when I was not to good at mod conversions hanging on. 

Crashes can be due to all sorts of things. Bad meshes. Bad textures. Phase of the moon. What you had for lunch.

NifScan can, at the very least, reliably detect bad meshes and textures. I recommend throwing entire mod directories at it and seeing if it finds any problems. Some problems are minor and ignorable, but some problems are not.

10 hours ago, phil01991 said:

Nif scan is not perfect, too... It sometimes wrecks the texture settings. Found that out while struggeling with the same problem like you. After cleaning up the textures with nifscan the problem vanished, but some of the installed animobjects lost their texture settings.

From what you describe it will be a defective nif. My guess is it is a headmesh, maybe hidden in a BSA. What you can try is to enter the specific cells at different times, or from different directions. So you might narrow it down.   

I'm still having difficulty converting Private Needs 2.11 over to SSE. I've successfully converted the animations and the esp as well as cleaned the nifs. I have Strotis Toilet resource, ZAZ Animations for SSE and Sexlab Beta 2 for SSE all installed. Private Needs simply doesn't show up in the MCM. Has anyone else successfully converted Private Needs over to SSE?

2 hours ago, megat said:

Is the creature framework the mods I would need to have sex with creatures like spriggans, flame atronachs, etc?

that's just one of the mods you need

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

use the links found in the "Install Guide Notes 64bitSE.txt", i have not updated the links in the pictures yet for SSE.

5 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I'm still having difficulty converting Private Needs 2.11 over to SSE. I've successfully converted the animations and the esp as well as cleaned the nifs. I have Strotis Toilet resource, ZAZ Animations for SSE and Sexlab Beta 2 for SSE all installed. Private Needs simply doesn't show up in the MCM. Has anyone else successfully converted Private Needs over to SSE?

Why are you converting v2.11 when v4.0 alpha is there. Convert the newer version.

41 minutes ago, JimKhan said:

I want to report a minor bug I've been seeing. Sometimes, SexLab doesn't appear to making use of the timers I've set. A stage of a specific animation set may drag on for seemingly much longer. It's not particularly intrusive or anything, since the advance hotkey works normally, but I thought I'd mention it.

The threads don't synchronize, that is the glitch.

Has anyone managed to get Blushing When Aroused working with the fix in this topic? I've been having trouble where it still says that the latest version of NiOverride is not at the minimum. Now that the new RaceMenu is out, I'm not sure how that affects it.

2 hours ago, megat said:

Has anyone managed to get Blushing When Aroused working with the fix in this topic? I've been having trouble where it still says that the latest version of NiOverride is not at the minimum. Now that the new RaceMenu is out, I'm not sure how that affects it.

On 8/13/2018 at 1:54 AM, tasairis said:

? Blush When Aroused is a popular request, but won't work until RaceMenu supports face overlays.

1 minute ago, TopBunMan said:

Blush When Aroused simply needs a path redirecting to skee.ini, rather than netimmersive.ini, which is what it is currently looking for, however cannot find due to Racemenu's renaming of the file.

In saying that BWA should work. Face overlays are there, just disabled by default due to them rendering on helmets now too. It's a problem that's being looked into by Expired.

Hi :)

I was hoping Sexlab Working Girl would be ported/converted and usable? I used it in Oldrim and enjoyed it. Its showing as a purple tagged mod which means on the chat thread of the original mod there is likely a 'How to' make it work for SE but i see nothing that indicates if its even usable.

Here is the oldrim link.