Jump to content
IGNORED

SE Compatibility Tracking (Oct 18 #6442)


Recommended Posts

SL Aroused Modular 0.51 (DD patched) with use of Devious Devices-related mods produces massive Papyrus hangup and leaves suspended scripts/stacks in save file, suggest changing its state to "buggy". Although the issue is not minor, it impacts game a lot.

Edited by BreadDain
Link to comment
1 hour ago, donkeywho said:

If you're able to respond to that, can you please also let us know if the MCMs should be ersatz copies of the originals or something different?  My text has peculiar prefixes.  And is it OK if Dwemer & Spider mods have pages 0 and 3 only? (just Dwemer MCM pic uploaded)

 

I'll try to upload a pic

 

SkyrimSE 2021-08-31 10-15-36-62.jpg

SkyrimSE 2021-08-31 10-15-55-06.jpg

SkyrimSE 2021-08-31 10-16-09-76.jpg

 

@donkeywho I think you need new save or clean save to solve your problem

Edited by tznvlw
Link to comment
33 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

 

Thanks, but it's a totally new game, and Fallrim Tools shows nothing adrift, so I doubt if that's the problem

 

From your screenshot, it seems that the script failed to initialize properly?

I suggest you install the mods separately

Edited by tznvlw
Link to comment
4 hours ago, donkeywho said:

 @judge007

 

If you're able to respond to that, can you please also let us know if the MCMs should be ersatz copies of the originals or something different?  My text has peculiar prefixes.  And is it OK if Dwemer & Spider mods have pages 0 and 3 only? (just Dwemer MCM pic uploaded)

 

I'll try to upload a pic

 

SkyrimSE 2021-08-31 10-15-36-62.jpg

SkyrimSE 2021-08-31 10-15-55-06.jpg

SkyrimSE 2021-08-31 10-16-09-76.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
2 hours ago, tznvlw said:

 

From your screenshot, it seems that the script failed to initialize properly?

I suggest you install the mods separately

 

FWIW, I've just tested the game and they all seem to work OK.  So who knows? 🙂

 

But thanks anyway.  Much appreciate the help

Link to comment
10 hours ago, donkeywho said:

 

FWIW, I've just tested the game and they all seem to work OK.  So who knows? 🙂

 

But thanks anyway.  Much appreciate the help

 

I'm glad to hear that you can play normally. I'm talking about a problem with the MCM scripts or language files. But these do not affect your gameplay.

Link to comment
On 8/29/2021 at 2:32 PM, Bane Master said:

Hi ,

 

Just to let you know (having finally installed SE!) I have now published SE versions of most of my Mods on their original download pages.

 

Estrus Chaurus+

What's New in Version V4.390 (29/08/2021)

Released 

  • Added fully converted SE Version
  • Replaced deprecated "Tentacle Double" animation with "Tentacle Upright"
  • Reworked all animations for compatibility with current Estrus for Skyrim LE/SE Versions

FMEA (Failure Mode Effects Analysis in Skyrim)

  • Converted to SE

 

Deviously Enchanted Chests

  • Converted to SE

Defeat v535 Bane Patch 3.3

  • Converted to SE
  • Fixed some animation issues
  • Creature animation tags menus will now show the creature tags by default rather than the human ones

I still have a couple more mods/patches to do - I'll post again when they are done.

 

Conversions of my other mods are now complete.

 

Skooma Whore Addicted

 

V3.635

  • SE Version released

Skooma Whore Patch

 

V1.03

  • Excluded creatures from force drugging victims
  • SE version released

Backpack Containers Patch

 

V2.03

  • Improved activation for dropped backpacks
  • Fixed a bug affecting backpack handling during equip/unequips
  • SE version released

 

 

Link to comment

First half of an update. Also includes a fairly large variety of edits and updates as a result of setting up some automation that will scrape and compare mod information. The "delisted" ones are the (surprisingly few) ones I noticed that met the criteria I mentioned earlier: are posted in the SE downloads page, which means they're inherently SE compatible, which means they don't need to be listed.

 

  • Updated: Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo SE - fixed link
  • Renamed: Amazons of Skyrim - previously True Amazons Race and Armors
  • Renamed: Naihra's Simple Sexing - previously Sexlab Simple Sexing
  • Removed: Sanguine's Debauchery Cages - actually SD Cages, which was already listed
  • Delisted: BaboDialogue
  • Delisted: Bardal's Company
  • Delisted: Fertility Adventures SE
  • Delisted: Vampiric Thirst - SexLab integration
  • Delisted: Yamete!
  • Taken Down: Cuckold
  • Taken Down: Cuckoldress
  • Taken Down: Make Skyrim Straight Again
  • Taken Down: Private Needs Redone - and unlinking from Private Needs
  • Taken Down: Simple Slavery
  • Deleted: Skyrim's Shrouded Secret
Edited by tasairis
Link to comment
  • tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Sep 9 #6389)
5 hours ago, tasairis said:

First half of an update. Also includes a fairly large variety of edits and updates as a result of setting up some automation that will scrape and compare mod information. The "delisted" ones are the (surprisingly few) ones I noticed that met the criteria I mentioned earlier: are posted in the SE downloads page, which means they're inherently SE compatible, which means they don't need to be listed.

 

  • Updated: Radiant Prostitution/Gigolo SE - fixed link
  • Renamed: Amazons of Skyrim - previously True Amazons Race and Armors
  • Renamed: Naihra's Simple Sexing - previously Sexlab Simple Sexing
  • Removed: Sanguine's Debauchery Cages - actually SD Cages, which was already listed
  • Delisted: BaboDialogue
  • Delisted: Bardal's Company
  • Delisted: Fertility Adventures SE
  • Delisted: Vampiric Thirst - SexLab integration
  • Delisted: Yamete!
  • Taken Down: Cuckold
  • Taken Down: Cuckoldress
  • Taken Down: Make Skyrim Straight Again
  • Taken Down: Private Needs Redone - and unlinking from Private Needs
  • Taken Down: Simple Slavery
  • Deleted: Skyrim's Shrouded Secret

This says it is a compatibility tracking list.  Delisting MODs because they are compatible with out effort seems crazy to me.  Are they compatible or not should be the only criteria.  NOW people will have to KNOW the mods delisted are compatible, or know how to figure out how to tell or search thru the mods.  and see where is says it is compatible.  I thought this threat was supposed to make it easier to tell what was compatible not harder.   Now people that do not really know much about modding will look at this thread, and not find the delisted mods, and assume they are not usable.

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

This says it is a compatibility tracking list.  Delisting MODs because they are compatible with out effort seems crazy to me.  Are they compatible or not should be the only criteria.  NOW people will have to KNOW the mods delisted are compatible, or know how to figure out how to tell or search thru the mods.  and see where is says it is compatible.  I thought this threat was supposed to make it easier to tell what was compatible not harder.   Now people that do not really know much about modding will look at this thread, and not find the delisted mods, and assume they are not usable.

 

To me, it's logical: when I click on "Downloads" >> "Skyrim: Special Edition", I assume those mods are compatible with SE. No need to list them, if they already are in that category.

This list is for LE mods, that also work with SE or have an (un)official port for SE somewhere in the forum, aside from the downloads section. If they already are made for SE and can be found in the Downloads seection, why list here and bloat it without need?

At least that's how I understood the changes, but for me it makes sense that way 

Link to comment
11 hours ago, Mister X said:

 

To me, it's logical: when I click on "Downloads" >> "Skyrim: Special Edition", I assume those mods are compatible with SE. No need to list them, if they already are in that category.

This list is for LE mods, that also work with SE or have an (un)official port for SE somewhere in the forum, aside from the downloads section. If they already are made for SE and can be found in the Downloads seection, why list here and bloat it without need?

At least that's how I understood the changes, but for me it makes sense that way 

well there are several mods, I would not of installed, if I had not seen them on this list, and I have mods installed that are NOT under the SE section, they are in the LE downloads, and are also on this list.  SO the more complicated you make the list the less useful it becomes.  It seems very simple to me, just list every mod that works for SE.  What difference does it make, that it did not need to be converted to work.  there are LE mods, that do not need to be converted to work in SE.  

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

well there are several mods, I would not of installed, if I had not seen them on this list, and I have mods installed that are NOT under the SE section, they are in the LE downloads, and are also on this list.  SO the more complicated you make the list the less useful it becomes.  It seems very simple to me, just list every mod that works for SE.  What difference does it make, that it did not need to be converted to work.  there are LE mods, that do not need to be converted to work in SE.  

A long time ago... 

 

This was the place where you got the information about making things work when we didn't have any official downloads. We didn't even had a Skyrim special edition download section at that time....

 

 

 

Link to comment

I can understand the logic behind this new change for the list, and I can see the benefits of this moving forward as well. However, there was a better benefit of showing SE mods from all sources on the list, when you consider some SE mods end up buried in the downloads section, and can't even be found / seen after a while. Versions and variations of SE mods, patches and fixes, compatibility and status.. this list was a great list, albeit very difficult to maintain on a consistent basis (which btw a very big kudos to Tasairis for maintaining it consistently for such a long time). And just because a mod was listed on the SE section, didn't / doesn't always mean it's working well or properly, and these were always listed as such on this list.

 

I would think that, for this list to reflect what it used to be, and remain how it used to be, it cannot be maintained by a single person, but would require help from various sources, constantly feeding current and accurate information, so that the list can be maintained more easily and with less stress on Tasairis. Ultimately, it comes down to communication, and people working together in order to help. It's really Tasairis's call, but if there is a way to have the list as THE go-to list on this site, I am sure something can be worked out in some way. Which would be considerably better than complaining about what's been lost, wouldn't it ?

 

 

Edited by YojimboRatchet
Link to comment

I m also not a friend of removing mods from this list, like at all. 
At least there should be a full list still in a spoiler or second post or something. 

 

For someone switching from LE to SE a full list is much more viable than a butchered one like this. And I think many ppl use this to check if switching to SE is doable now for them. 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

I can understand the logic behind this new change for the list, and I can see the benefits of this moving forward as well. However, there was a better benefit of showing SE mods from all sources on the list, when you consider some SE mods end up buried in the downloads section, and can't even be found / seen after a while. Versions and variations of SE mods, patches and fixes, compatibility and status.. this list was a great list, albeit very difficult to maintain on a consistent basis (which btw a very big kudos to Tasairis for maintaining it consistently for such a long time). And just because a mod was listed on the SE section, didn't / doesn't always mean it's working well or properly, and these were always listed as such on this list.

 

I would think that, for this list to reflect what it used to be, and remain how it used to be, it cannot be maintained by a single person, but would require help from various sources, constantly feeding current and accurate information, so that the list can be maintained more easily and with less stress on Tasairis. Ultimately, it comes down to communication, and people working together in order to help. It's really Tasairis's call, but if there is a way to have the list as THE go-to list on this site, I am sure something can be worked out in some way. Which would be considerably better than complaining about what's been lost, wouldn't it ?

 

 

I think it is still a great list.... And it is a big one... The problem with big lists is that a single entry will get lost the same way that a mod gets lost in the download section.

And it is Tasairis' list. (Don't forget that) I think that it is not a problem to search for a SE mod in the SE download section and take a look here if you can't find it there. And keeping track of the SE mods that don't have a seperate DL is hard enough. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Pfiffy said:

I think it is still a great list.... And it is a big one... The problem with big lists is that a single entry will get lost the same way that a mod gets lost in the download section.

And it is Tasairis' list. (Don't forget that) I think that it is not a problem to search for a SE mod in the SE download section and take a look here if you can't find it there. And keeping track of the SE mods that don't have a seperate DL is hard enough. 

 

I totally get what you are saying, as I said in my post, i see the benefits and understand the reasoning behind it. Mods do get lost of course, but moreso from the download pages than on the tracking list. Tasairis puts in a lot of time and effort into trying to maintain the list, and alone for the most part as I understand it. If there was a way to make everyone happy AND help tasairis in maintaining the list, I would gladly volunteer to help out.

 

Link to comment
  • tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Oct 18 #6442)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...