SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 26)

Yeah, let me echo that. This thread has been an absolutely invaluable resource for me as I've dived into SL mods for Skyrim. It was my first stop on SL for years, and is still a thread I check pretty much every time I'm here.

Thank you for your work, it's super appreciated.

13 hours ago, Anunya said:

Yeah, let me echo that. This thread has been an absolutely invaluable resource for me as I've dived into SL mods for Skyrim. It was my first stop on SL for years, and is still a thread I check pretty much every time I'm here.

Thank you for your work, it's super appreciated.

+1

On 6/20/2021 at 11:54 PM, tasairis said:

[...]

I got nothing.

[...]

Can't have that can't we?

If nothing comes up until Sunday here is something to chew on.

The Estrus Chaurus + conversion by Pfiffy linked in here is horribly outdated and no longer compatible with currently available XPMSE skeleton versions. Just fails the skeleton check during mod initialization.

The current EC+ oldrim version is kinda convertible with two caveats:

1) You still have XPMSE 4.71

2) You remove animation meshes they used to 'fix' the double tentacle animation in LE.

I actually haven't tested XPMSE 4.80 because I monkey'd around a lot with issue 2 before I reached my 'you spent enough time with this mod without getting any closer to a solution' limit.

If somebody with slightly more skill wants to give it a go here is what I figured out.

For some reason the Estrus mod author decided to change the animation in question from using only one nif mesh into using two nif meshes. EC+ solved that by supplanting it with older version meshes again. However all the Estrus for SSE versions only have the two mesh animations and when yours truly tried to convert the LE meshes I got horrible cropping because it only converts about half the size of the mesh correctly. So I ended up tossing the 'fix' because missing a part of the animation is still bad but not as horrible as having texture cropping all over the screen.

Enjoy.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Jun 29 #6239)
  • 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, judge007 said:

[...]

This works with XPMSE 4.80 and I saw no sign of the issues you mentioned.

[...]

That's a relief. Just to be 100% sure though, both tentacle animations in your conversion have no issues at all? That would be excellent.

@judge007 No need to chew my face off. By the time I wrote the original post the linked EC+ download was still from 2019 which didn't even have the animation fix yet and you had to hunt down various more recent conversions through both threads.

So instead of the generic 'does not work' you get 90% of the time I tried to give a more comprehensive (and obviously already outdated) version of what people could expect.

Apologies to implying an oversight on your side by asking about the animations again.

Estrus, Estrus, Estrus... Sometimes I think, that I shouldn't have made the port and release the Estrus Chaurus SE here. It is one of those mods, that need a complete rewrite with body morphs instead of bone scaling and a lot of polishing and updates to make it fit to the actual Estrus version. I still don't now why the MCM will not show up if I have all my anim packs installed.

@tasairis Just a list.... I think you spend more time on your list and helped more ppl with your list than I did with my ports...

4 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Estrus, Estrus, Estrus... Sometimes I think, that I shouldn't have made the port and release the Estrus Chaurus SE here. It is one of those mods, that need a complete rewrite with body morphs instead of bone scaling and a lot of polishing and updates to make it fit to the actual Estrus version. I still don't now why the MCM will not show up if I have all my anim packs installed.

@tasairis Just a list.... I think you spend more time on your list and helped more ppl with your list than I did with my ports...

If someone does rewrite it, maybe make the belly inflation instant to simulate the actual implantation of eggs

1 hour ago, Crooltool said:

If someone does rewrite it, maybe make the belly inflation instant to simulate the actual implantation of eggs

I like this idea! Very Hentai. Gradual over several seconds at the end of the final animation type of deal?

Has there been any discussion of reviving "SexLab RapeSpell - thread". Has anyone showed any interest in updating it? What all would be needed? Any ideas, comments?

I tried the latest version, appears to be for SL 1.61b. The matchmaker spell portion of the mod worked, as is,  just none of the other effects seemed to work. In it's current state, it's limited to being a fancy "Matchmaker attack spell", I guess useful as Role Playing a sneaky thief type mod. Did not try the "player as victim" so can't comment on that. I really miss this mod, cause is there any other simple mod you can use to make a near perfect harem play-through?

On 6/12/2021 at 6:01 PM, sanya56714 said:

unsuccessful conversion.

SkyrimSE_2021_06_12_18_36_35_194.jpg

If the head mesh refuses to collaborate, use the original head mesh without conversion. You might have to replace the hair in nifscope.  

it might also work to load the mod into the ck and reexport the head mesh from there,

10 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Если сетка головы отказывается взаимодействовать, используйте исходную сетку головы без преобразования. Возможно, вам придется заменить волосы в нифскопе.  

также может сработать загрузка мода в ck и реэкспорт сетки головы оттуда,

no, everything is much simpler,blankdetailmap.dds and the head has earned?

SkyrimSE_2021_06_19_16_17_15_543.jpg

Edited by sanya56714
13 hours ago, jap2015 said:

Has there been any discussion of reviving "SexLab RapeSpell - thread". Has anyone showed any interest in updating it? What all would be needed? Any ideas, comments?

I tried the latest version, appears to be for SL 1.61b. The matchmaker spell portion of the mod worked, as is,  just none of the other effects seemed to work. In it's current state, it's limited to being a fancy "Matchmaker attack spell", I guess useful as Role Playing a sneaky thief type mod. Did not try the "player as victim" so can't comment on that. I really miss this mod, cause is there any other simple mod you can use to make a near perfect harem play-through?

I thought this mod was fun but it gets out of control quickly and seems to share knock down mechanics with Defeat. I would like it a lot more if you had options to give it to specific NPC or use it yourself, having every NPC use it for the "player as victim" part made it a short term novelty. The "battle" aspect was very fun though and I always wished it could be attached to all sex scenes. 

Does anybody have a guide specifically on how to convert scripts? There's an Oldrim mod I REALLY want to use but its scripts need to be updated for Skyrim SE (trying to use it right now causes Skyrim SE to crash to desktop when trying to buy spells if they tomes from the mod).

1 hour ago, Rokabur said:

Does anybody have a guide specifically on how to convert scripts? There's an Oldrim mod I REALLY want to use but its scripts need to be updated for Skyrim SE (trying to use it right now causes Skyrim SE to crash to desktop when trying to buy spells if they tomes from the mod).

Most probably it's crashing due to textures. Scripts working in Oldrim are generally compatible with SSE unless some dll requirement is there.

3 hours ago, Rokabur said:

What's the name of the mod?

On 4/16/2021 at 3:46 AM, Kain82 said:

Flower Girls works with Enderal too.  I am using it in my game.  The only problem I have is that it does not have it's own save structure.  I mean when I went to load the game it also had some old long deleted Skyrim SE saves.

FG SE causes crashes on loading a save and doesn't detect PapyrusUtil. Have you run into these problems?

Voice packs for some common SE mods  https://www.loverslab.com/profile/6364791-judge007/content/?type=downloads_file&change_section=1

More located at:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/171114-executaballs-xvasynth-based-mod-voice-packs-se-le/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168547-doublecheeseburgers-xvasynth-based-mod-voicification-thread/

EDIT: Post Cleaned up as promised

The files attached here contain a BSA & empty eslified plugin with appropriate masters.

Files are now listed as regular downloads, my apologies to @tasairis for hijacking the thread.

I'll leave them up here for a couple of day then clean up the post.

Enjoy!

Edited by judge007
14 minutes ago, Dremora Lord said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Toys + framework updated + Shout Like a Virgin 

They are both listed, but I'd think Toys belongs up under Frameworks, in the same section as DD.

There's a couple of Toys Content mods listed in Toys Family of Mods  that might belong in the listing too.

Edited by VirginMarie