SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 2)

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (May 24 #6211)
On 2/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, tasairis said:

Devious Devices - Equip (DDE) - only applies to DD 4 because DD 5 includes Equip

The annotation (the text after the dash) is not correct and should be removed.

• Recent versions of Devious Devices Equip are compatible with both DD 4 and DD 5.
  • DD 5 does not include Devious Devices Equip.

Edited by Herowynne
  • tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Jun 7 #6222)
2 hours ago, Mister X said:

What is meant by that? In its update log, it tells:

And it already reached v5.0 ^^

It means if you have DD 5 and want Devious Devices - Equip you need to instal Devious Devices - Equip in addition to DD 5

5 hours ago, Starfire12 said:

Is there a way to get a notification whenever the OP makes a new update for mods? As in getting a notification only when that happens instead of getting update notifications for every post in this thread?

Not that I can think of.

I typically update every 1-2 weeks and just about always on Sunday evening or Monday morning (US time). The thread title changes with the date and most recent post number.

Edited by tasairis
5 hours ago, tasairis said:

Not that I can think of.

I typically update every 1-2 weeks and just about always on Sunday evening or Monday morning (US time). The thread title changes with the date and most recent post number.

I always thought you could "Follow" for the downloads link and/or the support thread link

29 minutes ago, judge007 said:

I always thought you could "Follow" for the downloads link and/or the support thread link

You can Follow a download to find out when the author edits the download, but this isn't a download.

22 hours ago, tasairis said:

You can Follow a download to find out when the author edits the download, but this isn't a download.

My mistake, I thought Starfire was referring to mod posts in general. Reading through it again, it's obvious he meant your thread.

I guess it's true, reading IS fundamental . . .

?