* Updated the summary for SLAL SSE
* Added unconfirmed mods

* Apparently Working: SL Separate Orgasm
* Working: SL Guild, SL PaySexCrime, Zaz Crafting
* Ported: SLAL SSE
* SLAL Pack: komotor
* Unknown: Blush When Aroused

* Unknown: Devious Devices - Expansion
There's an ESM available for testing that some have said works for them after their own attempts failed. It's significantly smaller than the original for some yet unidentified reason.

* Unknown: Estrus Chaurus+
Was marked as buggy because of assorted issues. With the SE release of the Estrus For Skyrim requirement it's possible the situation for EC+ has changed.

39 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Ok.... 

Faras might share his files...

Doesn't work for me and the .pex file I use is the one I got from this tread that was already compiled and updated for jcontainers. I am Using MNC 11G2 and creatureframework 1.1.0.pre2. No erect meshes no matter what. Json files also links to correct .esp files. However I noticed that if I install BDIC I have to update the.json files to link to the correct .esp's. They link to Skyrim immersive creatures.esp when they probably should link to skyrim immersive creatures special edition.esp

11 minutes ago, Farass said:

Doesn't work for me and the .pex file I use is the one I got from this tread that was already compiled and updated for jcontainers. I am Using MNC 11G2 and creatureframework 1.1.0.pre2. No erect meshes no matter what. Json files also links to correct .esp files. However I noticed that if I install BDIC I have to update the.json files to link to the correct .esp's. They link to Skyrim immersive creatures.esp when they probably should link to skyrim immersive creatures special edition.esp

Sorry... I ment jeime....

One thing that i have noticed is if you turn on the console log thing in the Creature Framework MCM, it writes that there is no aroused mesh so it does not look like detects the meshes, i have tried replacing the aroused mesh with the default to confirm that the meshes work, and they do so thats not the issue...

16 minutes ago, Mazhen said:

One thing that i have noticed is if you turn on the console log thing in the Creature Framework MCM, it writes that there is no aroused mesh so it does not look like detects the meshes, i have tried replacing the aroused mesh with the default to confirm that the meshes work, and they do so thats not the issue...

Yes, the creature framework loads the default mesh, so a temporary solution would of course be to change the aroused mesh to be the default mesh, but i would really like this to function like it does in old skyrim

I now have Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 + MNC 11g working with meshes too. I only tested a handful of species, so it's possible some particular ones are buggy, but so far it seems to be fine enough. Hentai Creatures was the only one that concerned me up front (Creation Kit gave worrying errors) but it appears to work well enough too.

Hooks up with SLA properly, meshes added when above the threshold and removed below.

CF: resave the ESM in Creation Kit, and edit CreatureFramework.psc for the JContainers version check (and recompile)

MNC: convert animations, run meshes through (NifScan, see lots of problems, then through) NIF Optimizer, and resave the ESP

MNC+HC: run meshes, resave ESP

Question: if meshes are working for some species and not others, which ones don't work? If meshes aren't working at all then there's something more systemic going wrong.

If someone wants to zip/rar/7z/whatever-up their CF and MNC files and message them to me, I'm willing to compare with mine later today. Just one person please.

When resaving I know Creation Kit does more than just rewrite the ESP - like I've seen it create files into MO2's overwrite folder. Don't remember what.

I also recompile all scripts in order to test for problems - AFAIK it shouldn't change anything because old PEXs work in SSE too.

Errors I saw:

Spoiler

When SLAL was registering animations. A few of these scattered. Haven't attempted to investigate - seems like a typo in either SLAL or MNC.

SLAL warning: unrecognized actor type 'type'

As the MatchMaker effect (what I'm using for testing) began kicking in on two NPC actors. Everything worked despite the error.

Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[1] AddActors() - Failed to add actor list as it either contains to many actors placing the thread over it's limit, none at all, or an invalid 'None' entry -- []
stack:
    <unknown self>.Debug.TraceStack() - "<native>" Line ?
    [SexLabThread01 (06062452)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1269
    [SexLabThread01 (06062452)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (10000D62)].sslmatchmaker.TriggerSex() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 76
    [None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line 22		

--- SexLab MatchMaker --- Failed to slot one of the actors into the animation thread - See debug log for details.

CF had a problem giving a giant back his club, but this could be an unrelated problem. I don't remember if he had it when he was spawned.

[CF][Creature] Equipping ["Giant Club" [Form < (000461DA)>]] on ["Hentai Giant" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF000D36)>]]		

ERROR:  (FF000D36): has no 3d and cannot be equipped.
stack:
    [ (FF000D36)].HentaiCreaturesActor.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
    <unknown self>.creatureframeworkutil.GenericEquip() - "CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc" Line 166
    [Active effect 2 on  (FF000D36)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippingOrRestoring() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 463
    [Active effect 2 on  (FF000D36)].CFEffectCreature.ChangeArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 288
    [Active effect 2 on  (FF000D36)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippedArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 229
    [Active effect 2 on  (FF000D36)].CFEffectCreature.OnSexLabSceneEnd() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 123

And not from Papyrus, when Creation Kit loaded HC it complained that many (not all) of HC's creatures had scripts even though they weren't supposed to. I didn't actually check what the scripts were for but at least one of them it complained about still had the HC menu in-game (train, banish, etc.) so I don't know if CK kept the scripts on the forms or what.

First, a HUUUUGE thank you for this list, this has been extremely  helpful to me, to understand which mods are worth pursuing, what is now the current state with all these different things recently as I could not figure out what can I use, what not, what is working or is updated, what isn't and so on. 

I wonder about the following though: The list says, some mods work when converted, which obviously means some people have converted them already. Are those somewhere shared, so we don't have to do all this work each one of us? 

Also, after truely wanting to be able to test some things, I looked into how mods are being converted and tried some simple ones myself. I managed to convert (after miserably failing on my first attempt and retrying) those successfully:

* SexLab Attraction

* SexLab Approach

and now I would like to try to convert:
* Dangerous Nights 2 (which obviously requires some more work and me looking into how .nif and meshes are converted)

My question is: Can I share those I successfully convert and test on LoversLab with others, since I would think that many would appreciate fully converted mods that are working, especially those like me who have no idea about creating or modifying mods by default or sometimes not the time to learn everything and do it with all of them. I don't want to take credit myself for them nor claim these as my own, just publish the conversion which I feel is rather like just a patch to a mod. To save others to do the same work. Is this allowed in some way? Or can I upload them somewhere and post the link to them here? Sorry if asking things that most may know, but I'm not sure what the general consus is here or if there's already some place to share those... 

Btw, you may want to add those above to your list. 

2 minutes ago, jimy7 said:

First, a HUUUUGE thank you for this list, this has been extremely  helpful to me, to understand which mods are worth pursuing, what is now the current state with all these different things recently as I could not figure out what can I use, what not, what is working or is updated, what isn't and so on. 

I wonder about the following though: The list says, some mods work when converted, which obviously means some people have converted them already. Are those somewhere shared, so we don't have to do all this work each one of us? 

Also, after truely wanting to be able to test some things, I looked into how mods are being converted and tried some simple ones myself. I managed to convert (after miserably failing on my first attempt and retrying) those successfully:

* SexLab Attraction

* SexLab Approach

and now I would like to try to convert:
* Dangerous Nights 2 (which obviously requires some more work and me looking into how .nif and meshes are converted)

My question is: Can I share those I successfully convert and test on LoversLab with others, since I would think that many would appreciate fully converted mods that are working, especially those like me who have no idea about creating or modifying mods by default or sometimes not the time to learn everything and do it with all of them. I don't want to take credit myself for them nor claim these as my own, just publish the conversion which I feel is rather like just a patch to a mod. To save others to do the same work. Is this allowed in some way? Or can I upload them somewhere and post the link to them here? Sorry if asking things that most may know, but I'm not sure what the general consus is here or if there's already some place to share those... 

For publishing them you need the permission from the original authors. Some of them will give it, some will not, some are in the state of whereabouts unknown. Without permission, no way of releasing it. What you do from person to person, is your thing.

On 2/20/2018 at 4:05 AM, Farass said:

EBD Skyrim Special Edition

It is also possible to make this work with head parts(hair/beards/eyes/brows).

Have to do a little reverse engineering using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35307/ on the EBDGlobalFuncs.pex into .psc

and then change to this:

if jcontainers.APIVersion() == 4 && jcontainers.featureVersion() >= 0

Compile again and copy over the existing pex script

Does anyone have a good pex for this? can't seem to get my creationkit to compile right now...

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

I now have Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2 + MNC 11g working with meshes too. I only tested a handful of species, so it's possible some particular ones are buggy, but so far it seems to be fine enough. Hentai Creatures was the only one that concerned me up front (Creation Kit gave worrying errors) but it appears to work well enough too.

Hooks up with SLA properly, meshes added when above the threshold and removed below.

CF: resave the ESM in Creation Kit, and edit CreatureFramework.psc for the JContainers version check (and recompile)

MNC: convert animations, run meshes through (NifScan, see lots of problems, then through) NIF Optimizer, and resave the ESP

Question: if meshes are working for some species and not others, which ones don't work? If meshes aren't working at all then there's something more systemic going wrong.

If someone wants to zip/rar/7z/whatever-up their CF and MNC files and message them to me, I'm willing to compare with mine later today. Just one person please.

When resaving I know Creation Kit does more than just rewrite the ESP - like I've seen it create files into MO2's overwrite folder. Don't remember what.

I also recompile all scripts in order to test for problems - AFAIK it shouldn't change anything because old PEXs work in SSE too.

Errors I saw:

Hide contents

When SLAL was registering animations. A few of these scattered. Haven't attempted to investigate - seems like a typo in either SLAL or MNC.

As the MatchMaker effect (what I'm using for testing) began kicking in on two NPC actors. Everything worked despite the error.

Info: SEXLAB - FATAL - Thread[1] AddActors() - Failed to add actor list as it either contains to many actors placing the thread over it's limit, none at all, or an invalid 'None' entry -- []
stack:
    [SexLabThread01 (06062452)].sslthreadcontroller.FATAL() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line 1269
    [SexLabThread01 (06062452)].sslthreadcontroller.AddActors() - "sslThreadModel.psc" Line ?
    [alias PlayerRef on quest SexLabMatchMaker (10000D62)].sslmatchmaker.TriggerSex() - "sslMatchMaker.psc" Line 76
    [None].sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.OnEffectFinish() - "sslMatchMakerMagicEffect.psc" Line 22		

--- SexLab MatchMaker --- Failed to slot one of the actors into the animation thread - See debug log for details.

CF had a problem giving a giant back his club, but this could be an unrelated problem. I don't remember if he had it when he was spawned.

[CF][Creature] Equipping ["Giant Club" [Form < (000461DA)>]] on ["Hentai Giant" [HentaiCreaturesActor < (FF000D36)>]]		

stack:
    <unknown self>.creatureframeworkutil.GenericEquip() - "CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc" Line 166
    [Active effect 2 on  (FF000D36)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippingOrRestoring() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 463
    [Active effect 2 on  (FF000D36)].CFEffectCreature.ChangeArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 288
    [Active effect 2 on  (FF000D36)].CFEffectCreature.DoStrippedArousal() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 229
    [Active effect 2 on  (FF000D36)].CFEffectCreature.OnSexLabSceneEnd() - "CFEffectCreature.psc" Line 123

And not from Papyrus, when Creation Kit loaded HC it complained that many (not all) of HC's creatures had scripts even though they weren't supposed to. I didn't actually check what the scripts were for but at least one of them it complained about still had the HC menu in-game (train, banish, etc.) so I don't know if CK kept the scripts on the forms or what.

Hmm..any chance you could share the .esm file?

Tried resaving my .esm file in CK , but no change in game. The error I get is the same for all creatures:

CF][Framework] Triggering update for ["Frost Troll" [Actor < (FF003F0F)>]]
[CF][Creature] Update being forced on ["Frost Troll" [Actor < (FF003F0F)>]]; havingSex=False savedOverrideArousal=3 arousalSource=3
[CF][Creature] ["Frost Troll" [Actor < (FF003F0F)>]] aroused
[CF][Creature] Not equipping aroused armour on ["Frost Troll" [Actor < (FF003F0F)>]]; there is no aroused armour; gender=1

So it all boils down to creature framework not beeing able to find either the normal armor or the aroused armor for the creatures.

Thanks for this threads and all the tips. Here's my own findings, tested in a modded game only so may not be accurate for others. Standard conversion procedure unless otherwise stated

Devious Devices

4.0 crashes, 3.3 works with updated SKSE64 plugin

SexLab Tools

Works. Had to convert dependencies if I remember correctly and add uilib_1.pex from an oldrim mod.

M2M Gay Animations

Works.

Creature Framework

With the CreatureFramework.pex linked on first page - works 50/50, aroused meshes often get equipped and then removed even with SexLab Aroused integration off

Fixed it by adding an extra armor check to CFEffectCreature.pex but it's a workaround rather than a solution so nothing I'd recommend.

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

Errors I saw:

Reveal hidden contents

stack:

stack:

Well, at least I'm happy with cf running partially... Whenever I open the new CK it comes up with thousands of warnings. 

The main problem seems to be CF and not mnc. But just to make sure, I will take a look at the nifs over this week and see if there is something unusual with them. nifoptimizer is good, but not perfect. 

did anyone with scriptig abilities took a look at CF so far? Just in case that it is depending on something we don't know?

Well, I have just downloaded the new 11G2 version of MNC estrus, Estrus chaurus and Estrus Spider... And when it comes to 'equipping the equipment' it works...

I have not touched the esp of MNC... Don't know what happened. Estrus work fine... Estrus Spider, too... Estrus Chaurus registered the estrus anims, but nothing else... 

But I have a strage effect right now... Sometimes the human part gets stuck in a T Pose for a while and sometimes I get a message that I have the wrong Skeleton installed. Tested on Ballista, Spider, Sphere, Dog and the the differen chaurus. 

Damn it, I'm a consumer, not a modder.... Ok.. I have already created a mod but nothing on the level that I'm dealing with right now...

39 minutes ago, LazyGirl said:

Thanks for this threads and all the tips. Here's my own findings, tested in a modded game only so may not be accurate for others. Standard conversion procedure unless otherwise stated

Devious Devices

4.0 crashes, 3.3 works with updated SKSE64 plugin

SexLab Tools

Works. Had to convert dependencies if I remember correctly and add uilib_1.pex from an oldrim mod.

M2M Gay Animations

Works.

Creature Framework

With the CreatureFramework.pex linked on first page - works 50/50, aroused meshes often get equipped and then removed even with SexLab Aroused integration off

Fixed it by adding an extra armor check to CFEffectCreature.pex but it's a workaround rather than a solution so nothing I'd recommend.

DD 4.0 doesn't crash for me... I have just the problem, that i cant use the boots, someone has to rewrite the check for Nio...

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:44 PM, Bluegunk said:

I tried to convert SLab Cumshot before seeing this thread, and have been generally successful apart from it looking for the old NIOverride. Sadly no squirties, only the "final drip" works but the mod seems to do what it is supposed to do other than that. I do have the new SKSE64 and Skee in game already (part of my converted Racemenu). Thanks for the script. Presumably connecting NIOverride is what allows the "flying spunk" nif to work?

I use SE SOS Light with Tempered Skins version: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72927-sos-light-version-with-tempered-skins-for-males/

The ESP has the same name but I don't know if the mod differs significantly. Have you any opinion on that please?

I'm not a modder though I'm reasonably OK with the various mainstream tools. If you have a moment I would be eternally grateful if you could drop me a couple of lines on how I can implement your script for my version of Cumshot.

Thank you!

And thanks for this conversion thread!

here you go compiled with changes. Enjoy :smile:

Edit: Creature Framework compiled

SLCumshotConfig.pex

CreatureFramework.pex