SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 16)

Know doubt you good folks over here will have questions why the new version(s) of Improved Camera are currently not working with Sexlabs/OSex. Jist of it is I devised up an event system and currently these are not coded yet. However limited testing I decided to carry out with OSex this cannot work in "First Person" as it is triggering events it shouldn't be which can cause problems. So I am going to try and get it working how Shake It, Skyrim's Got Talent, etc, which will use "Fake First Person" that allows you to freely go in and out of Third/Fake First person modes, will need to fix the camera movement so it isn't fixed as that is how it currently works. AE PR2 should be getting this feature so it can be tested as for SE shall have to wait for official release. When is AE PR2, when it is done! :D (More than likely a few weeks).

13 hours ago, indolu said:

There is a semi-consistant crash for Sexlab Survival SE with the (probably) fix here. I think it disables some randomization aspect of the script. Whats the best way to alert the Topic Author for them to add it to the list?

Your link is wrong.

18 minutes ago, RPGArana said:

Can I use SLAL for the anniversary edition or is there an alternative? I think that's the only problem I have left in trying to make SL mods work. Sorry if this has been asked already.

SLAL itself doesn't require any special treatment for different game/SKSE versions, it works as it is.

Jcontainers (SLAL requirement) does need to match your game/SKSE version though. Jcontainers is available in the nexusmods for Skyrim SE and it has files available for 1.5.97 and 1.6+, so verify you're getting the proper version for your install.

24 minutes ago, RPGArana said:

OK understood. I think my problem actually lies with SL Defeat and the animation pack it recommends. Any alternatives for ae?

Defeat and animations don't need to be specifically made for AE/SE. All you need to do is verify they're not for Skyrim LE, aka they're ported/made for SE. 

The only mods that require a specific game or SKSE versions are mods with a dll. SLAL, Defeat and animation packs don't contain dll files.

24 minutes ago, icanhasnudes said:

any word on updating for JCon 4.1.13 (seeing as it is the last version for downgraded SE)?

there will almost certainly never be another update for JC that isn't for AE.

Why support an old version of the game.

Dishonor on my cow.

Also discovered a few (more) mods taken down:

- The author of some mods, mostly followers, has been kicked. Their account had gone by multiple display names. Out of their 20 mods, 18 have been taken down and 2 are still available (credited to Guest).

- A couple "Brazen Assassin Armor" mods were taken down, possibly by the author's choice.

- A few armor conversion-type mods, such as "Fall From Grace" and "Kitagawa Swimsuit", have been taken down. Some of them look like they were redundant with other uploads, some not.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (July 10 ③②② #7271)
On 7/2/2022 at 2:51 PM, NikitaRGX said:

HCoS SSE is currently not compatible with the latest version of AE, throwing up hkx errors in FNIS/Nemesis and causing permanent t-posing if used.

Works perfectly fine for me, but I also don't use Nemesis at all. Pretty sure I'm on the latest version? (1.6.353.0.8)

Even forced an animation with Sexlab Tools, and all functioned.

Seems the author of Proteus has decided Proteus (64735) is obsolete and to use Skyrim Cheat Engine instead (as of Jun 22). Though in SCE there is a link to different copy of Proteus, so maybe more research is required (or just an updated link to the 62934 version?).

Proteus (hidden)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64735/

Also Proteus?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62934

Skyrim Cheat Engine

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/70159

Question regarding High Heels (for AE/1.6.x)

? HDT High Heels [ SSE 1.5.97] -  RaceMenu HH is preferred; use ? HDT-SMP from here and this mod's HH DLL only; MCM translation; see also  LazyHeels

and later this:

RaceMenu High Heels - do not use with HDT-HH; if you need hdtHighHeel.esm because of another mod, try the dummy ESM; see also  LazyHeels

For mods that have a (presumably SMP) high heels option, should I be able to just use the RMHH mod with the dummy file and get a comparable/functional result or is there more to this?

I have avoided using High Heels versions of mods in the past but would like to better understand how to use it. I'm building the mod list for my next build and this keeps cropping up as an option. Building for the current release of SE/AE (1.6.x).

40 minutes ago, walkingwounded said:

Seems the author of Proteus has decided Proteus (64735) is obsolete and to use Skyrim Cheat Engine instead (as of Jun 22). Though in SCE there is a link to different copy of Proteus, so maybe more research is required (or just an updated link to the 62934 version?).

"Proteus Mod Explorer" was replaced with "Skyrim Cheat Engine". Links should be updated, yeah.

"Proteus" is still there. The link in the post is correct.