SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 16)

2 hours ago, sfll said:

RE: DDi/DDx

Versions before 4.0 work fine for me on conversion, DDi 4.0 with DDx 4.0 always CTD sometime during initialization for me (even before you open MCM).  A caveat on DDi though:

With FNIS XXL at least, 

abc1_h2h_locomotionpose.hkx (3.3)

abc2_h2h_locomotionpose.hkx (3.3)

abc3_h2h_locomotionpose.hkx (3.3, 4.0)

abc4_h2h_locomotionpose.hkx (3.3, 4.0)

abc5_h2h_locomotionpose.hkx (3.3, 4.0)

...needed to be moved (not just copied) from \DD up to the main actors\character\animations directory or it would fail FNIS consistency check and CTD on load every time.

THer was a problem with FNIS 7.1. Fixed in 7.1.1.

5 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

And can you post a screenshot of the CF settings accoerding arousal?

And maybe a proove of naked creatures?

I will do a new conversion attempt today. If I fail again we might have to exchange some files... Edit and the pex file with the Version check where did you get that one?

Here are the screens. Pex file  i got  from Jcontainers thread.  You point me on it . Thanks by the way

ScreenShot31.png

ScreenShot32.png

ScreenShot33.png

ScreenShot34.png

9 hours ago, pugwash99 said:

I've done the other, which is a straight conversion with only minor changes to the original source, so a drop in replacement. I've had sos running on my machine for a couple of weeks. A skse version number change, replacing the GameGetForm routine and a datahandler initialisation which is defined in skse64, in total it's less than 20 lines of code. The time I spent looking into jcontainers helped a lot even if in the end the only contribution to that was finding incorrect reference numbers. I haven't checked or verfied that referenced to revealing armours work though.

Both of us have sent messages to B3lisario, in my case I just offered the converted code, and it seems neither of us have received a reply as he hasn't logged in for a few months.

@pugwash99  Could you share SOS 64 dll,thanks.

haven't read the whole topic but haven't seen these following mods on the front page, on my side:

1. Follow me for sex works fine so far
  2. Sexlab drunk => seems kinda buggy, cannot pick any bottle in game with that mod activated (I end up removing it T_T)
  3. Sl's Kidnapped Redux => strange behavior, had crash with it, have an error in dialogs => I end up removing it T_T
  4. Sexist guards => Works fine
On 20.2.2018 at 9:27 PM, cheekygirl said:

Okay I installed JContainers64 beta + Funnybizness animation pack +SLAL, Slal does read the animations and registers all of them. :smile: You could mention that if you want. :b

I wonder if there are any SLAL Packs that don't work.... I have nor found any so far.

23 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

I think of a hiddent conten box in the sticky post for every mod.... So ppl, don't have to scroll throu all the posts. I know it is already a long list and it will get longer....  

Again, I'm linking directly to any posts that include instructions or files to download or whatever. No scrolling through threads necessary. Do you maybe have a specific example of something I don't have included? I'm not saying the list is perfect, I just don't yet understand what's missing from it.

With that said, and on the subject of a long list getting longer, there are a bunch of mods that have been mentioned once or twice that aren't in the list precisely because they've only been mentioned once or twice. I've decided that's too discriminatory (and somewhat arbitrary) so I'll be adding another list for these "could use more confirmation" mods. After I get some sleep.

3 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Again, I'm linking directly to any posts that include instructions or files to download or whatever. No scrolling through threads necessary. Do you maybe have a specific example of something I don't have included? I'm not saying the list is perfect, I just don't yet understand what's missing from it.

With that said, and on the subject of a long list getting longer, there are a bunch of mods that have been mentioned once or twice that aren't in the list precisely because they've only been mentioned once or twice. I've decided that's too discriminatory (and somewhat arbitrary) so I'll be adding another list for these "could use more confirmation" mods. After I get some sleep.

sleeping is overrated....

19 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Quoting the the one and only person that managed to get it working so far:

''I never said keep it private - or I did not mean to - or I changed my mind.

Do what you want with it. It is just me that won't distribute it.

And I still wish I knew why my version is so much smaller...

If I screwed up something in the conversion - it was fortuitous.''

Ah, I had remembered incorrectly: it was his port of PAHE he sent to a couple people that was "not to go any further", not the DDx ESM.

44 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

so we have to change the settings for each and every creature to make it possible?

I think not. It was only for  demonstration purpose. Didn't have time to find naturaly aroused creature , so i peek the first i that came across and test mesh swap via menu. Probably it needs a bit more testing to actualy meet animal with aroused mesh in game. So far every creature i came across had arousal near 10 or even less. I'm not spending that much time actualy ingame. All this conversion routine is consuming.        

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

Ah, I had remembered incorrectly: it was his port of PAHE he sent to a couple people that was "not to go any further", not the DDx ESM.

Well, PAHE and HSH seem to get an official port of the authors based on the conversion (At least they said so)....

9 minutes ago, scudzilla said:

I tried using Creature Framework and MNC Slal bundle, but foxes and goats (and I assume other 4-legged creatures) are stuck like statues. I'm using FNIS 7.1.1 and FNIS creature 7.0

check the HKX files again. And run FNIS wit hkx compatibility check enabled.

10 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

check the HKX files again. And run FNIS wit hkx compatibility check enabled.

Already did. At first, I didn't convert the animations, and FNIS gave me 500+ warnings on them. Then, I converted the animations, after which FNIS gave me none. I'll try reinstalling and reconverting them.

EDIT: Do I have to convert every hkx file? Even those that don't generate warnings in FNIS?

18 minutes ago, scudzilla said:

Already did. At first, I didn't convert the animations, and FNIS gave me 500+ warnings on them. Then, I converted the animations, after which FNIS gave me none. I'll try reinstalling and reconverting them.

EDIT: Do I have to convert every hkx file? Even those that don't generate warnings in FNIS?

Better it is... If they are ready for running in SE the converter will skip them. And don't forgrt to convert the nifs, too. And check if CF is running 'proprerly' and if the anims get registered to SL.... I suppose you have SLAL installed...and it is working.... To many ppl forget about the requirements....

1 hour ago, scudzilla said:

I tried using Creature Framework and MNC Slal bundle, but foxes and goats (and I assume other 4-legged creatures) are stuck like statues. I'm using FNIS 7.1.1 and FNIS creature 7.0

You probably forgot to convert one of the creature behavior.hkx  files in  SLAL animation packs. 

Well I followed the creature framework stuff installed it, slal, and more devious creatures, they will do the sexy time but theres no meat and potatoes, are there any settings we need specifically in any of the MCM menus?

Edit:

I did disable the Aroused in feature in CF MCM, was I supposed to clear and refresh the whole SL?  It was previously already installed.  Sucks because I know it should be working from seeing the image confirmation above, so it means ive missed something, or theres an unknown conflict.

Edit...

damn... the more devious creatures esp wasnt enabled lol, so its working a bit more than I thought, however not all creatures seems to work and so far in  testing they didnt get boners only the unaroused state I saw on a troll, ill have to test some more but something seems off.