SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 26)

2 hours ago, babylight41 said:

Hi can someone please post SSE Engine Fixes old part one as the updated one is broken and is causing CTDs after a few minutes I would be very thankful.

37 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

I updated to the newer SSE Engine Fixes and yet to have a CTD, think my session is more than 12 hours now.

From what I gathered, and followed myself for the most part Have you correctly installed part 2 (manually) ? Have you verified that AnimationLoadSignedCrash was set to false in SSE Engine Fixes (if you're using Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE)? Have you tried disabling/removing SSE Fixes if you used it? Have you tried reinstalling Address Plugin Library? Have you reinstalled c++ (even if you had already installed it)?(relaunch your PC after this one)

I don't think to have seen other solutions.

3 hours ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said:

From what I gathered, and followed myself for the most part Have you correctly installed part 2 (manually) ? Have you verified that AnimationLoadSignedCrash was set to false in SSE Engine Fixes (if you're using Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE)? Have you tried disabling/removing SSE Fixes if you used it? Have you tried reinstalling Address Plugin Library? Have you reinstalled c++ (even if you had already installed it)?(relaunch your PC after this one)

yes I have still CTDs after a few minutes many people who have had a problem and where able to go back to the one before version 5.6 have had their problem solved by doing that the problem is that they don't have the older versions on their nexus page and I can't find them.

9 hours ago, babylight41 said:

yes I have still CTDs after a few minutes many people who have had a problem and where able to go back to the one before version 5.6 have had their problem solved by doing that the problem is that they don't have the older versions on their nexus page and I can't find them.

I still use version 4.13 for 1.5.97.  It works well and I never had the need to upgrade.  If you want it let me know.

12 hours ago, babylight41 said:

I am not having problem after upgrade and did the fixes listed. I have the older version pm me if you want it but more than likely you have misspelled something or have a comma or space inserted.

18 hours ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said:

There is no other way other than manual install to install the second part of SSE Engine Fixes. I don't have Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE. But I do have version 2 of SKSE Address Library installed. And am not getting why do you need C++?

39 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

There is no other way other than manual install to install the second part of SSE Engine Fixes.

In fact there is (via Vortex, see second sticky note on the Nexus)(I'm nitpicking here, sorry), but I mentioned it because this is repeated it a few times here and there on the mod's page, and mod manager installation (ineffective) seemingly occurs frequently from what I've read.

44 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

And am not getting why do you need C++?

It is a requirement of the mod.

The second sticky note appears to be still valid given its author currently redirects users to it, and list a fresh install of C++ (and subsequent reboot) among other steps.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230?tab=posts

10 minutes ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said:

In fact there is (via Vortex, see second sticky note on the Nexus)(I'm nitpicking here, sorry), but I mentioned it because this is repeated it a few times here and there on the mod's page, and mod manager installation (ineffective) seemingly occurs frequently from what I've read.

It is a requirement of the mod.

The second sticky note appears to be still valid given its author currently redirects users to it, and list a fresh install of C++ (and subsequent reboot) among other steps.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230?tab=posts

I don't use Vortex. NMM Community Edition and manual install wherever needed for me.

Oh, the VC++ runtime, you will need those for almost all new apps developed based on those. (If you just say C++ many people will only think, about the language, IDE and compilers.)

2 hours ago, sanya56714 said:

After delete mods SexLab Dangerous Nights 2 SE v2.4

Removing scripted mods aren't really supported.  Removing a mod from your game doesn't remove it all from your save game files.  Clean your save file to remove it's remnants or start a new game.  Also probably a good idea to take this topic to the mod's own support forum.

7 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Удаление модов со сценариями на самом деле не поддерживается. Удаление мода из игры не приводит к его удалению из файлов сохранения игры. Очистите файл сохранения, чтобы удалить его остатки, или начать новую игру. Также, вероятно, неплохо перенести эту тему на собственный форум поддержки мода.

started a new game

40 minutes ago, Loller99 said:

Dangerous nights crashes when events occur, if anyone is wondering

It works OK for me. Even when used alongside SOT Sleeping Encounters - no problems even if both trigger at the same time.

However, I've had a similar crash with the sleep event from SL Adventures earlier (before I used Dangerous Nights).

26 minutes ago, Warlock3000 said:

It works OK for me. Even when used alongside SOT Sleeping Encounters - no problems even if both trigger at the same time.

However, I've had a similar crash with the sleep event from SL Adventures earlier (before I used Dangerous Nights).

Mmh, i'm using that one as well. Maybe that's the culprit....Gonna check it now

13 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

Works ok for me too, although scenes seem to sometimes not start. Might have something to do with SL Privacy I think.