SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 26)

17 hours ago, alyosh said:

I'm testing Dibellan defender with the converted slavetats and it seems to work as is, except for the face tatoos.

i'v tried the mod and i'v no mcm menu... or, in fact, i'v an empty mcm menu, while slavetats work so far...

EDIT: wrong slavetats... now is working!

20 hours ago, yeah758 said:

LOL I don't need to know that. It make wants me want to try it again. It is one of the few Old Rim mods I couldn't get to work. I am ashamed to admit how much time I spent on it. 

I had a lot more trouble with pop with my old pc. could just be script lag breaking things for you.

Guest yeah758
9 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I had a lot more trouble with pop with my old pc. could just be script lag breaking things for you.

I do have an extreme number of mods so that is very possible. I do have a very stable game even though I have a lot of mods.  

On 2/19/2018 at 6:35 PM, tasairis said:

Note for MfgConsole:

Which mod do you choose? Depends whether you want to see extra actor information (like inventory and spells) or the facial expression table. No, currently you cannot have both.
- If you want the extra information, install Mfg Fix and use More Informative Console
- If you want the expression table, install opparco mfg Command only
Both opparco mfg Command and Mfg Fix include support for the MfgConsoleFunc script, which some Oldrim mods needed.

So if I use opparco mfg command I shouldn't use the More Informative Console then?

The rule of one applies here, you can only have one or the other. I recommend using More Informative Console while yo're building your LO to help debugging, after that, use mfg.
alternatively, if you use PoserHotkeysPlus, you can handle the expression with it, and still have the extra info from More Informative Console.

Hi everyone,can some body tell me which of all these do i install im lost : 2_06_DeviousFramework_170328 / 2_06_DfwSupport_170328/   DDHOTFIX/  Devious Devices SKSE 2.0.1.5 runtime 1.5.73/  DeviousFramework 2.06 + ZAZ Leash TUFP Patch (1)/   DDa-3.0eSE/   DDi-4.2SE/   DDx-4.2SE/   Devious Devices - Equip 350 SE/   Devious Devices - Equip 351/   Devious Devices - Equip 410/    Devious Devices - Equip 410 - CD Patch/   Devious Framework - MasterDev patch/

Just want to add in Seperate Orgasm isn't compatible with the up to date SKSE64. Widget doesn't show, and the running game does not operate. 

Furthermore, want to include that Sexlab Dialogues no longer works. Click More Dialogues, and none of the other options show up. Seems like a bad conversion? 

Everything is up to date on my end. 

1 hour ago, drhuge said:

Hi everyone,can some body tell me which of all these do i install im lost : 2_06_DeviousFramework_170328 / 2_06_DfwSupport_170328/   DDHOTFIX/  Devious Devices SKSE 2.0.1.5 runtime 1.5.73/  DeviousFramework 2.06 + ZAZ Leash TUFP Patch (1)/   DDa-3.0eSE/   DDi-4.2SE/   DDx-4.2SE/   Devious Devices - Equip 350 SE/   Devious Devices - Equip 351/   Devious Devices - Equip 410/    Devious Devices - Equip 410 - CD Patch/   Devious Framework - MasterDev patch/

That's several different mods. What is your goal, and what version of skyrim se and skse64 are you on?

These are 'one' mod and considered the base for the devious mods:

DDa-3.0eSE

DDi-4.2SE

DDx-4.2SE

For that to not cause CTDs, you need DDHOTFIX and the DLL that matches your skse64 version - Devious Devices SKSE 2.0.1.5 is the current one.

Devious Framework, DfwSupport, Devious Devices Equip are only required for some mods.  We'd need to know what (including the version) you're installing that requires them.

OK in using skyrim SE 1.5.73 an i would like to add all these mods here:

Captured Dreams

Deviously Cursed Loot 6.4 SE BETA 2

Devious Followers 1.72 SE (repacked)

Sanguine Debauchery enhanced SD+

Sexlab Defeat

Simple Slavery Plus SE

PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.55

pahe_lives_on-7.2.4_full installSE

Slave Way Manor

Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 3.7.4

Sexlab Horrible Harassment  SSE 2.72V English - BakaFactory

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patched 360

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

That's several different mods. What is your goal, and what version of skyrim se and skse64 are you on?

These are 'one' mod and considered the base for the devious mods:

DDa-3.0eSE

DDi-4.2SE

DDx-4.2SE

For that to not cause CTDs, you need DDHOTFIX and the DLL that matches your skse64 version - Devious Devices SKSE 2.0.1.5 is the current one.

Devious Framework, DfwSupport, Devious Devices Equip are only required for some mods.  We'd need to know what (including the version) you're installing that requires them.

Captured Dreams

Sexlab Defeat

Simple Slavery Plus SE

PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.55

Slave Way Manor

2 hours ago, drhuge said:

Captured Dreams

Sexlab Defeat

Simple Slavery Plus SE

PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.55

Slave Way Manor

I think you need DDa DDx DDI and DDHOTFIX as a Base, dd equip for prison overhaul. But how about you read the mod descriptions? xD

twenty-three damn notifications...

On 5/25/2019 at 8:20 PM, Hippeus said:

So if I use opparco mfg command I shouldn't use the More Informative Console then?

Both of them are console replacers (like SkyUI, but specifically for the ~ console) which means only one can be fully working at a time.

On 5/25/2019 at 8:07 AM, alyosh said:

I'm testing Dibellan defender with the converted slavetats and it seems to work as is, except for the face tatoos.

OUT FUCKING STANDING!

Can anyone make the face overlays tattoos that go on the body? Same design but say the tattoo meshes are the same, but on the shoulder blade etc.

On 2/10/2019 at 4:13 AM, Tron91 said:

Been using Display Model, seems to work perfectly okay for me.

I can't get the command to follow me to work?  I have converted the old one, and used the new one from github, and when I talk to the person, the option is there, they say "of course" but never follow.  You ever have this problem?

Thank you.

Dixy

19 hours ago, drhuge said:

Captured Dreams

Sexlab Defeat

Simple Slavery Plus SE

PAH_AndYouGetASlave_0.55

Slave Way Manor

What gwentag said :)

Yes, DDa, DDi, DDx, the DDHOTFIX, and the Devious Devices SKSE 2.0.1.5 dll (replaces the old dll in DDi) as your base.

If you use CBBE SE, get these too:

The latest CBBE BodySlide files (if you want to rebuild with those)

Prison overhaul 3.60 needs dd equip 3.51 or higher.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

What gwentag said :)

Yes, DDa, DDi, DDx, the DDHOTFIX, and the Devious Devices SKSE 2.0.1.5 dll (replaces the old dll in DDi) as your base.

If you use CBBE SE, get these too:

The latest CBBE BodySlide files (if you want to rebuild with those)

Prison overhaul 3.60 needs dd equip 3.51 or higher.

thank you very much

I have a question about SeveNBase body replacer if anyone can offer some assistance. I'm currently using CBBE as a female body replacer but was thinking of swapping to SeveNBase out of curiosity to see which one I find better. In the instructions for SeveNBase it says that a compatible skeleton (I'm using XPMSSE) has to be installed after the chosen SeveNBase file, so does that mean that if I decide to switch them, I have to reinstall XPMSSE after installing the body replacer mod? Thanks in advance.

On 5/27/2019 at 1:06 AM, Azurahawk said:

Just want to add in Seperate Orgasm isn't compatible with the up to date SKSE64. Widget doesn't show, and the running game does not operate. 

Furthermore, want to include that Sexlab Dialogues no longer works. Click More Dialogues, and none of the other options show up. Seems like a bad conversion? 

Everything is up to date on my end. 

Just installed SLSO last week, I had some problems with it but they were all my own dumb fault. Widget did not show by default and key presses were hugely delayed, again because of my own dumb self, the current version of SKSE64 works with SLSO just fine.

2 hours ago, JimKhan said:

I have a question about SeveNBase body replacer if anyone can offer some assistance. I'm currently using CBBE as a female body replacer but was thinking of swapping to SeveNBase out of curiosity to see which one I find better. In the instructions for SeveNBase it says that a compatible skeleton (I'm using XPMSSE) has to be installed after the chosen SeveNBase file, so does that mean that if I decide to switch them, I have to reinstall XPMSSE after installing the body replacer mod? Thanks in advance.

If you install mods manually or via NMM, then yes; if you're using a mod manager like Vortex or MO 2, then no, just make sure XPMSSE overrides anything else that includes a skeleton.