SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 26)

49 minutes ago, Gwentag said:

Ugh, don't know man. It just doesn't seem to work for me. Instant CTD when im supposed to go to prison... Nothing weird in papyrus logs. It just says "[Pop].::.xpopArrest_SF_Sub -> Submissive arrest scene start!" and then the log ends

The other time I treid (with an older Version), I always got a CTD when entering the Prison ^^

EDIT: I did what was said in the thread above and converted the head meshes and got a little further. When the guard threw me to the ground, i sat there for a while and then the game just froze...

Are you using DCL as well? what version? Kimy only re-enabled pop support with 8.3

FWIW, I never convert the head meshes, for any mod I port over for myself. it's just asking for trouble.

Guest yeah758

I have learned a tremendous about about LL mods and converting Oldrim from this thread. Thank you for all your hard work.

I found a tool called Cathedral Assets Optimizer on Nexus. It just combines several tools into one, but it is easy to use, and I have been much more successful using it to convert from Oldrim and cutting down on CTD's in general. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316

I started Untamed, around lvl 25...  I walked out of whiterun and found close to 30 sabertooths....  That seems like 25 too many.

I didnt try to port it, just pluged in.. it all started, seems to be working(other functions)  but the sheer number of cats is concerning- even though it doesnt really hurt my FPS for some reason...

Any ideas? (like bad port?)

9 hours ago, sillybear said:

I started Untamed, around lvl 25...  I walked out of whiterun and found close to 30 sabertooths....  That seems like 25 too many.

Any ideas? (like bad port?)

That is a feature. If you don't have all the dependencies (I think it was UI Extension) it will spawn cats until you die of boredom and search for clues. Also, I read some time ago that the mod must be rewriten to implement proper functionality in a different way due to SE handling stuff different. So expect bugs if you use it as it is.

1 hour ago, Sternum said:

Also, I read some time ago that the mod must be rewriten to implement proper functionality in a different way due to SE handling stuff different. So expect bugs if you use it as it is.

actorutil is broken/behavesdifferently on sse than oldrim.

18 hours ago, drhuge said:

Hey guys i just started using Vortex 2 days ago got most of my mods in but for some reason in-game in the MCM Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.1 NOT SHOWING up.

Is it enabled in vortex? if you go to the plugins section, is it checked?

I recall i had an issue where sometimes a mod wouldn't be checked on deployment, not sure if that got fixed. it was a while ago for me.

39 minutes ago, sillybear said:

Is there a conversion for NetImmerse Override  to SSE?

I noticed Devious Devices SSE beta seems to require it.  Im not quite sure how to port if it doesnt have a bae

It is included with SE version of Racemenu.

Guest yeah758

I tried to get POP (Prison Overhaul Patched) to run in SSE and was not successful. It requires Skyrim Utility mod and Devious Devices Equipment which is not to be confused with Devious Devices Expansion. There are script/reference issues in one of these mods that prevents it from working in SSE and causes random CTD's. When I get to prison the scripts just stop and I just stand there.  I tried to find the issue but these three mods are just outdated and not worth the trouble since they really need to be combined into one mod and the scripts streamlined. I understand what the author was trying to do, which was create a usable framework for Old Rim for other modders to use, but it didn't take off so we are left with a lot of unnecessary script. 

However all news is not bad news. In my research for POP I found a new version of DCL(Deviously Cursed Loot). Follow the instructions in post #838 exactly how they are written. DCL now has a version 8.2 that has a prison feature that is very much like POP except it has a standalone prison instead of using the vanilla prison. 

These directions also work for Devious devices if you don't want to use DCL. I did have to install HDT-SMP to get most of the Devious device physics to get the chains to work. . See post #3862 in the following thread for instructions on where to download a copy of HDT-SMP and not have to go to the Chinese Language website where it is hosted. Also after I installed HDT-SMP my other LL mods seem to work better. 

20 minutes ago, yeah758 said:

I tried to get POP (Prison Overhaul Patched) to run in SSE and was not successful. It requires Skyrim Utility mod and Devious Devices Equipment which is not to be confused with Devious Devices Expansion. There are script/reference issues in one of these mods that prevents it from working in SSE and causes random CTD's.

I'm not having any issues with Skyrim Utility or Devious Devices Equip, or the latest POP. Arrest and scenes work, no CTD for me.

Guest yeah758
42 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I'm not having any issues with Skyrim Utility or Devious Devices Equip, or the latest POP. Arrest and scenes work, no CTD for me.

LOL I don't need to know that. It make wants me want to try it again. It is one of the few Old Rim mods I couldn't get to work. I am ashamed to admit how much time I spent on it. 

3 hours ago, Sternum said:

It is included with SE version of Racemenu.

I have RaceMenu SE, and the widescreen fix for it.  Is there a setting that is hidden somewhere I might not have noticed?

Ive even reinstalled them just to be sure..  

alternatively, how could I disable the error message that pops up saying im missing it (if i cant fix it?)?

2 hours ago, yeah758 said:

LOL I don't need to know that. It make wants me want to try it again. It is one of the few Old Rim mods I couldn't get to work. I am ashamed to admit how much time I spent on it. 

DDE has been converted to SE. Check this page and see if it helps 

15 hours ago, sillybear said:

I have RaceMenu SE, and the widescreen fix for it.  Is there a setting that is hidden somewhere I might not have noticed?

Ive even reinstalled them just to be sure..  

alternatively, how could I disable the error message that pops up saying im missing it (if i cant fix it?)?

Nothing hidding or under weird setup settings, you get it with the default Racemenu install. If DD can't recognise you have it, you're probably using an old release of some of the base DD mods. I don't know much about it because I don't use DD mods, but last time I checked the official ports were a few game version behind (that's why you need to download the updated dll separately), so I'm not sure if DD is compatible with current versions of other stuff (like racemenu) or if you have another issue with your mods. Better ask this over one of the DD topics, were people who use those mods may help you.