SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 26)

Does anyone know whats going on with 'Sexlab Defeat'?

It seems to be taken down and, as i recommend and use it in my list, i need some informations (and possibly a replacement for it).

*Poof* and gone isn't much to work with...

6 hours ago, Kythana said:

Does anyone know whats going on with 'Sexlab Defeat'?

It seems to be taken down and, as i recommend and use it in my list, i need some informations (and possibly a replacement for it).

*Poof* and gone isn't much to work with...

SE thread is gone too.  Maybe someone is going to try fixing it. 

Did Sexlab Defeat SE get taken down?  It shows a broken when I try to find it.  I have not seen anything that mentions is.  Is there a replacement for some of the dependencies from other mods or another source to grab it?

26 minutes ago, Ezala said:

Did Sexlab Defeat SE get taken down?  It shows a broken when I try to find it.  I have not seen anything that mentions is.  Is there a replacement for some of the dependencies from other mods or another source to grab it?

hmm maybe that could issue with Joy? not sure I'm going start fresh redo to see what doing I still think its an Joy issue for me where I can't zoom out I do have defeat installed but I'm going make sure back up my folders if I get both or not to work let you know my findings.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:04 PM, pburnt said:

Is it time to bury .NET Script Framework? ?

I hope not. It's the best way to get dumps in case of reproduceable crashes. Like a couple weeks ago, I tried porting HCoS with Diverse+Deadly Dragons and would get a CTD outside Whiterun, but without any way to track down the cause (likely a bad edit somewhere in an ESP) I had to uninstall.

20 hours ago, Hippeus said:

Was wondering if anyone has had this problem with Deadly drain. I converted it to form 44 and the scripts work but running into a slight snag when I physical drain.

That shouldn't be a problem with Deadly Drain. Are you sure the seam is not present with the mod uninstalled and/or not draining?

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

That shouldn't be a problem with Deadly Drain. Are you sure the seam is not present with the mod uninstalled and/or not draining?

Nope it only happens after I use physical drain. Maybe it’s the face textures? I use SoS body with Fine face texture.

14 hours ago, Kythana said:

Of what?

Looks like mods merged the topic "Is Sexlab Defeat ported to SSE?" into this one. There were about half a dozen posts about it at the time. The page for Sexlab Defeat SSE is down and the files are gone. Can someone share a mega link?