SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 16)

1 minute ago, Gromilla said:

I am still on 1 5 62 and I am following the list here by Sw33t3r to get CBPC body physics and HDT SMP clothing working together but I cannot find one mod on that list,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224?tab=posts

the one named HDT Skinned Mesh Physics, I have the framework, physics and the rest I believe but not sure where to get the other one I mentioned I cannot find. anyone else know? I would need one for my game version, not the latest game version.

4 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

I am still on 1 5 62 and I am following the list here by Sw33t3r to get CBPC body physics and HDT SMP clothing working together but I cannot find one mod on that list,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224?tab=posts

the one named HDT Skinned Mesh Physics, I have the framework, physics and the rest I believe but not sure where to get the other one I mentioned I cannot find. anyone else know? I would need one for my game version, not the latest game version.

HDT Skinned Mesh Physics = hdtSSEPhysics = hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_62.7z in your case

4 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

Are you a happy customer? I can't imagine any scenario where this would be the case....

I can. If someone would make an awesome pack of animations for both males and females, one that would make animations looks like in modern games, I'd buy it. 

After many attempts and hand-picking animations I've succeeded in making my female characters moving in a more-or-less natural, athletic-like style (of course, still a long shot from Tomb Raider series 10 years back), but my male characters still move like apes who crapped their pants, no matter what I do.

3 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

HDT Skinned Mesh Physics = hdtSSEPhysics = hdtSSEPhysics_1_5_62.7z in your case

thanks I had a feeling it was something simple like that. also that list says we need HDT SSE HIGH HEELS but do we really need it for HDT SMP clothing mods to work with CBPC body physics or does it only depend on whether a mod requires it for the heels it uses? I like using the other heels system, racemenu heels or netimmerse override or whatever it is now for sse.

3 minutes ago, phillout said:

I can. If someone would make an awesome pack of animations for both males and females, one that would make animations looks like in modern games, I'd buy it. 

After many attempts and hand-picking animations I've succeeded in making my female characters moving in a more-or-less natural, athletic-like style (of course, still a long shot from Tomb Raider series 10 years back), but my male characters still move like apes who crapped their pants, no matter what I do.

If... good luck in your waiting game and way more likely to find something resembling this on nexus or LL

7 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

thanks I had a feeling it was something simple like that. also that list says we need HDT SSE HIGH HEELS but do we really need it for HDT SMP clothing mods to work with CBPC body physics or does it only depend on whether a mod requires it for the heels it uses? I like using the other heels system, racemenu heels or netimmerse override or whatever it is now for sse.

yes :)

2 minutes ago, Yinkle said:

If... good luck in your waiting game and way more likely to find something resembling this on nexus or LL

Well, the point was about imagining it, right? See? I can imagine it. I'm not expecting it to happen though.

If someone would make a set of professional-grade animations and put it on either site, I wouldn't mind - I still wouldn't mind paying for it. I'm not holding my breath, and it's probably one of the biggest reasons I play female characters most of the time. I play mostly in 3rd person and can't stand the pain otherwise.

5 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

yes :)

ok is there anything else that I need to do specifically to make sure I don't get hdt smp physics on the body and only on the outfits I install? as I said I wanna use it alongside cbpc body physics and collisions. I selected no collisions when installing CBBE CMP Config from the CBBE mod page, is there anything else I need to do?

11 minutes ago, jimmywon34 said:

ok is there anything else that I need to do specifically to make sure I don't get hdt smp physics on the body and only on the outfits I install? as I said I wanna use it alongside cbpc body physics and collisions. I selected no collisions when installing CBBE CMP Config from the CBBE mod page, is there anything else I need to do?

To be honest, I do not know what is necessary for CBP because I do not use it. 

12 minutes ago, Gromilla said:

To be honest, I do not know what is necessary for CBP because I do not use it. 

is it normal for clothing to spaz out in a hundred different directions(while also causing a system slow down in the process) whenever your follower interacts with something like a chair? 

6 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

is it normal for clothing to spaz out in a hundred different directions(while also causing a system slow down in the process) whenever your follower interacts with something like a chair? 

No it is not normal: not that I can help you.

1 hour ago, Adviser69 said:

@tasairis I have made conversions of Angrim's Apprentice and Devious Cidhna by stobor, as well as Sexlab - Parasites and Sanguine's Debauchery Plus by DeepBlueFrog. All four of these mods are listed as SE versions on their respective Skyrim thread pages. I will continue to provide support and updates to the SE conversions as the authors make updates to the LE versions.

Thx your awsome