SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

10 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Each vertex in a mesh can be influenced by a maximum of 4 bones. This is why the CBBE team decided to remove the belly node.

Yes, I read @ousnius's explanation on that some months ago. I guess, like most people, I like what I like (hint: UUNP) and belly physics is part of that... especially the insanely-erotic schlong-penetration-bulge enabled by @Shizof in CBPC- once you get it tuned in properly so it doesn't look like the baby Alien trying to burst out of poor Kane's chest, it just has to be seen to be believed.

5 hours ago, tasairis said:

I'm not sure what you saw but I just tried and I didn't have to sign up or pay or anything. Just agree to their rather simple ToS.

Well, I described what I saw. It's no biggie, I guess, I can live without it- there's no way I'm installing an "uploader" to download a simple 7z archive. Perhaps you could vidcap a nice tutorial on how you accomplished a download of the mod without installing their "uploader." :classic_rolleyes:

Needless confirmation that deviously enslaved (newest) works fine in SE. I installed it in both last night and switched back and forth.. Mcm came up and everything. One oddity is that a week ago I tried it, got no mcm in either one. Last night, they both worked.

14 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Yes, I read @ousnius's explanation on that some months ago. I guess, like most people, I like what I like (hint: UUNP) and belly physics is part of that... especially the insanely-erotic schlong-penetration-bulge enabled by @Shizof in CBPC- once you get it tuned in properly so it doesn't look like the baby Alien trying to burst out of poor Kane's chest, it just has to be seen to be believed.

I love Aliens. ❤️

17 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, I described what I saw. It's no biggie, I guess, I can live without it- there's no way I'm installing an "uploader" to download a simple 7z archive. Perhaps you could vidcap a nice tutorial on how you accomplished a download of the mod without installing their "uploader." :classic_rolleyes:

That ↓

17 hours ago, Fish0 said:

How to download Poser Hotkeys Plus: https://imgur.com/a/wch2KpV

is all I had to do.

Why do I have the feeling after comparing between the mods in Skyrim LE and SSE, that LE is supported often than SSE? 

It's like the community hasn't moved on, and shows no signs of moving on. Unless the community is just relying on the converting practice through the mods. 

On 4/6/2019 at 11:51 PM, Fish0 said:

How to download Poser Hotkeys Plus: https://imgur.com/a/wch2KpV

7 hours ago, tasairis said:

That ↓

is all I had to do.

1. Link in your PHP post leads here:

zdltoYh.png

Note that there is only one link on the page that does not say "Join for $$$$$" and that link is explicitly to download some uploader, not to download the mod. There is no link whatsoever to download the mod, just the TEXT (not a link) that says "Download v2.2.4."

2. Only link on above page leads here:

0T2vMqb.png

Note that the page header says "uploader.jp." Again, nothing whatsoever about any mod.

3. Translating the page in #2 above yields this:

Ol9OxRY.png

Pressing "Allow" to let FF redirect results in nothing but the redirect warning disappearing. Again, please note that there is only one link on the page.

4. Pressing [Confirmation] on above page leads here:

KOwbNrW.png

Please note the url is ux.getuploader.com, AGAIN nothing whatsoever about any mod. Also, there are NO LINKS on this page. It is a complete dead end. Rendering me completely unable to download a mod despite the glowing evidence of your screenshot, which no doubt accurately displays some other url than the one in the PHP announcement link earlier in this thread.

I'm thrilled that "that's all you had to do" :classic_wacko: but the problem is I am never arriving at the page you posted, so it is impossible for me to do what you did. How would you feel about providing a different link, one that leads directly to the page in your screenshot?

Installed Masculinized Level Lists from Oldrim.  So far looks promising as I put it at the very bottom of the order.  Will keep posted.  Got tired of female bandits just standing around doing nothing while the male bandits took their turns riding my poor PC after beating the stuffing out of her cause she's *strictly* hetereo aside from the occasional fling with Lydia or Toccata.  And it beats consoling in "sexchange" while targeting female NPC's because women's heads just don't look right atop male bodies. 

UPDATE: Hard to tell, I'll need to play more.