SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 16)

Gonna drop by to quickly report if anyone's interested, you can safely port SL Pheromones and the LE version of Egg Factory to SE. Pheromones seems to work perfectly fine after running it through CK, but I can't say if Egg Factory works with the SE version of Inflation Framework, haven't tested that yet. Otherwise it seems work.

EDIT: Untamed works perfectly fine after putting it through CK, too.

31 minutes ago, ftlum said:

Is the Sexlab Extra Voices mod compatible with Skyrim SE?  If not, how does one convert this sort of mod?  I presume it would not be as easy as a converting a piece of armor. 

thanks!

All that one really has to do is save the plug-in inside of Creation Kit 64, at least that is all that I recall needing to do.

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

☑️ PetProject
Poser Hotkeys Plus SSE
? Sexlab Approach Redux
☑️ SexLab Pheromones

Oh, and apparently the author of CK Fixes does not want to support the new CK but will keep updating the mod, so if you want to use it then you'll have to find and download the old version EXE if yours updated or you install it new. Bit of a dick move.

What a....sigh. People aggravate me. :P

Unendorsed mod. That'll show him! lol

8 hours ago, ftlum said:

Is the Sexlab Extra Voices mod compatible with Skyrim SE?  If not, how does one convert this sort of mod?  I presume it would not be as easy as a converting a piece of armor. 

thanks!

7 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

All that one really has to do is save the plug-in inside of Creation Kit 64, at least that is all that I recall needing to do.

Just to repeat myself... Try out the unresaved version first if it works correctly. Check it in TesEdit for errors, resave and check it again in Teasedit. If you get errors, compare them... 

I was able to use Nusbie's Voices for Sexlab 1.5 in my SSE installation- the only conversion I did was to resave the esp with the CK to bring it to Form Type 44 specs for SSE. Been playing with it (lol) for the past 2 hours and so far no issues whatsoever, which isn't surprising since it's mainly a bunch of delicious wav files with a small esp plus a couple of scripts.

9 minutes ago, abcd99 said:

Just wondering if Clams of Skyrim or Pregnancy Scaling Body will be converted to SE? Really want CBBE body pregnancy. Thanks!

Doubtful you will get any pregnancy mod to work with CBBE-SE, because it doesn't have any Belly bones to show pregnancy beyond a normal "fat girl" body morph. The lack of Belly bones also means that CBBE can't give you the sexy belly bounce... or the stupendously sensual tummy bulge caused by a big fat schlong (*swoon*) being shoved into its internals via a nearby orifice (thanks to @Shizof and his CBPC for that amazing feature.) I'm not sure whether or not the Cosio body has any belly bones, but I know my UUNP-Special does. :classic_biggrin:

As for Clams of Skyrim, I have realistic Labia movement and collisions with hands, feet, schlongs and faces with my UUNP-Special body and I would assume that the CBBE-SE counterpart ("CBBE-Special?") would be capable of similar movements and collisons with HDT-SMP or CBPC.

10 hours ago, ftlum said:

thanks!

I just installed Nusbie's outrageously sexy Voices into my SSE and it works fine as-is. I did resave the plugin in the CK just as a matter of "best practice" but it's probably not crucial to do that as far as you know. :classic_laugh:

EDIT: Crap. I just now realized that you made your post after I announced that I'm using Nusbie's in SSE with no issues. Mea culpa.

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

Poser Hotkeys is behind a Japanese-language member-wall (yes, I translated it) requiring some kind of proprietary "uploader" under a "free rental" agreement with a privacy statement whose link is broken. Everything about this "download" site *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* screams MALWARE, GET YER RED-HOT MALWARE RIGHT HERE, FOLKS! PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE UPLOADER WE INSIST THAT YOU INSTALL AND DON'T WORRY WHAT WE PLAN TO UPLOAD FROM YOUR COMPUTER ONCE YOU HAVE INSTALLED IT.

I can't think of any legitimate reason why someone would go to all the trouble of concealing a mod behind multiple layers of obfuscation and demand proprietary "uploaders" to download it while at the same time dangling it over the wall at us like a fishing lure unless there is some mega-payoff in store for the purveyor of the mod if enough suckers people click all the links and disable their ad- and script-blockers. There are dozens of free file-hosting sites that require *nothing* to download files except whatever browser you prefer, so it seems extremely unlikely that all this smoke and mirrors is benign.

Do you know of any safe, straightforward way to obtain this mod? Thanks.

8 hours ago, LotusBloom said:

It seems this thread https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96042-senpo-hdt-smp-defaultbbp-presets-for-uunp/?tab=comments#comment-2185974  was deleted.

It contained hdt-smp presets for uunp.  I'm new to hdt and wanted to set it up,  can anyone direct me to other presets? Thanks.

Not sure what you mean by "presets" but @Gromilla has several full packages of HDT-SMP xml's for UUNP in his archives, which is linked from his signature. I know they work because I'm using them.

11 hours ago, ftlum said:

thanks!

Works fine for me.  I just resaved in CK.

11 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Doubtful you will get any pregnancy mod to work with CBBE-SE, because it doesn't have any Belly bones to show pregnancy beyond a normal "fat girl" body morph. The lack of Belly bones also means that CBBE can't give you the sexy belly bounce... or the stupendously sensual tummy bulge caused by a big fat schlong (*swoon*) being shoved into its internals via a nearby orifice (thanks to @Shizof and his CBPC for that amazing feature.) I'm not sure whether or not the Cosio body has any belly bones, but I know my UUNP-Special does. :classic_biggrin:

As for Clams of Skyrim, I have realistic Labia movement and collisions with hands, feet, schlongs and faces with my UUNP-Special body and I would assume that the CBBE-SE counterpart ("CBBE-Special?") would be capable of similar movements and collisons with HDT-SMP or CBPC.

Yeah that sucks...with my CBBE body, I'll never see the belly swell as a result of Estrus Chaurus, Dwemer or Spider.  Oddly enough, wearing armor DOES show the swelling belly. 

8 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Yeah that sucks...with my CBBE body, I'll never see the belly swell as a result of Estrus Chaurus, Dwemer or Spider.  Oddly enough, wearing armor DOES show the swelling belly. 

You can easily add belly nodes to CBBE SE but it compromises the rest of the body and animations don't work so well. Each vertex in a mesh can be influenced by a maximum of 4 bones. This is why the CBBE team decided to remove the belly node.

3 hours ago, Celedhring said:

You can use Racemenu's skee and bodymorphs for the body, instead.  That's what I've been using with no problems, ie MME and FHU.

actually soulgem oven4 or fertility mode work fine with cbbe-se using the pregnancybelly morph. ive tried em both. imho I like the extended configurability for the morphs with SGO4.

fertility mode will let you pop out babiesinstead of gems, but doesn't do lactating. fill her up se also does the belly morph for cbbe. on uunp in le the morph always looked better that the scaled belly node anyways (just my opinion, your mileage may vary).

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Do you know of any safe, straightforward way to obtain this mod? Thanks.

I'm not sure what you saw but I just tried and I didn't have to sign up or pay or anything. Just agree to their rather simple ToS.