SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 26)

A note should probably be added that GagSFX is not required with Devious Devices 5.X, as the features of it were merged into DD5. GagSFX will conflict, as stated by the team. With DD4, however, it is still handy to have.

See the credits in the OP from the Devious Devices 5.1 post:

-----------

opera_2021-07-17_03-39-40.png.2240ab0da1f2be8551fdf0d37e191374.png

-----------

I can't find the actual post where I asked the team if GagSFX should not be used. But they did reply and state that it should not be used with DD5.

On 7/10/2021 at 3:48 PM, judge007 said:

I've Converted GagSFX version 1.4 LE to SE, merged the esps, and repacked the resources in a BSA.

If any volunteers {guinea pigs} want to test it . . .

GagSFXMergedSE.7z 9.31 MB · 15 downloads

Mentioning you only in case you didn't know. Thanks for the merge. :)

Edited by XenoDrake
On 2/20/2018 at 12:35 AM, tasairis said:

Regarding SLAX, there is a conversion to SSE by MasterDev posted here and it seems to work with no problems:

Edited by belegost

SexLab Stats Manipulator has an SSE port located here:

Seems to work with no problems.

Edited by belegost
18 minutes ago, belegost said:

SexLab Stats Manipulator has an SSE port located here:

Seems to work with no problems.

Unless you've tested with the dev version of SexLab Framework SE & SexLab Utility Plus

would be best to put a disclaimer in "for SexLab Framework v1.63b SE"

They're changing it rapidly.

On 7/15/2021 at 7:32 PM, judge007 said:

Voice packs for some common SE mods

More located at:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/171114-executaballs-xvasynth-based-mod-voice-packs-se-le/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168547-doublecheeseburgers-xvasynth-based-mod-voicification-thread/

The files attached here contain a BSA & empty eslified plugin with appropriate masters.

Files are now listed as regular downloads, my apologies to @tasairis for hijacking the thread.

I'll leave them up here for a couple of day then clean up the post.

Enjoy!

College Days - Winterhold SSEv5.56_Voice.7z 26.12 MB · 10 downloads CuttingRoomFloor_Voice3-1-9SE.7z 10.56 MB · 22 downloads DeviousCidhna1-10SE-Voices.7z 231.02 MB · 19 downloads SexLab JailRape SE 20190620_Voice.7z 8.28 MB · 15 downloads SexualPersuasion(1-1)SE_Voice.7z 41.2 MB · 6 downloads SLDrunkRedux1-30_Voice.7z 4.06 MB · 21 downloads SleepforCredit_VoiceSEv1.0.0.7z 1.02 MB · 10 downloads TDF Aroused RapeSE_v3.2_Voice.7z 58.35 MB · 33 downloads

Kyne Blessing 2020-03-29 SE_Voice.7z 87.96 MB · 32 downloads Naked Defeat 3-0 full (SE)_Voice.7z 13.07 MB · 14 downloads

ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3_Voice.7z 11.57 MB · 43 downloads

1681058712_SexLabHormonesSE20210709_Voice.7z 175.92 MB · 4 downloads

843934467_BondageFurnitureWorldv1.1.4SE_Voice.7z 181.97 MB · 0 downloads

Interactive BDSM v0.3SE_Voice.7z 19.32 MB · 22 downloads

PamaPrisonAlternative_V0.9SE_Voice.7z 9.83 MB · 1 download

946288139_DeviousDevices5.1SE_Voice.7z 147.26 MB · 6 downloads

Can you make a sound file for SexLab Eager NPCs?

13 hours ago, judge007 said:

Unless you've tested with the dev version of SexLab Framework SE & SexLab Utility Plus

would be best to put a disclaimer in "for SexLab Framework v1.63b SE"

They're changing it rapidly.

What do you mean? I thought 1.63b was the only available version for SE on this site. What is dev version?  Am I mising something?

Edited by belegost
2 minutes ago, belegost said:

What do you mean? I thought 1.63b was the only available version for SE on this site. What is dev version?  Am I mising something?

there exists a Version still in development on Github (or whatever it's spelled)

That will come to LL when it's done. I think some user use it already for testing

15 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

there exists a Version still in development on Github (or whatever it's spelled)

That will come to LL when it's done. I think some user use it already for testing

5 minutes ago, judge007 said:

It's at https://github.com/eeveelo/SexLab

Ashal & OsmelMC are working at it, and by all accounts it's release is fast approaching.

I run it off and on, and it's internals are not quite the same anymore.

Stats Manipulation may be working for the current release, but just trying to load a saved profile brings curious results.

In that case of course I'm using 1.63b, no point referencing anything that's not officially in here. So yes, the two ports I mentioned do work on SexLab Framework 1.63b because it's the only one I'm using (as is probably good 90% of all SL users).

Edited by belegost

20 notifications.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Jul 19 #6272)
56 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Removed: Alternate Starts - doesn't really belong on this list

Is that a category or the name of a mod?  I know about Alternate Start: Live Another Life, and add ons to it, and some alternatives to it (which would together make up the category) do you mean your removing anything in that category or is "Alternate Starts" a specific mod that I haven't actually heard of before, or a typo for "Alternate Start?

Whichever it is, why doesn't it belong?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49566 Estrus mimic has a master of the main estrus esp. therefore will not work with Estrus chaurus until the master is changed in the Esp. for mimic or Estrus chaurus.  Installation for estrus chaurus says nexus estrus esp is not needed. 

I do not know or have the probable items needed to fix this like the creation kit. 

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

6 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49566 Estrus mimic has a master of the main estrus esp. therefore will not work with Estrus chaurus until the master is changed in the Esp. for mimic or Estrus chaurus.  Installation for estrus chaurus says nexus estrus esp is not needed. 

I do not know or have the probable items needed to fix this like the creation kit. 

If anyone can help, it would be appreciated.

Estrus Chaurus mod indeed does NOT have zzEstrus as a master.

However it only works with it as a master, so install the nexus zzEstrus mod from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12832

Estrus Mimics works with zzEstrus and Estrus Chaurus

It may be because it's an LE mod and requires conversion.

So, here, try my conversion

Estrus Mimics.7z

7 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Estrus Chaurus mod indeed does NOT have zzEstrus as a master.

However it only works with it as a master, so install the nexus zzEstrus mod from here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12832

Estrus Mimics works with zzEstrus and Estrus Chaurus

It may be because it's an LE mod and requires conversion.

So, here, try my conversion

Estrus Mimics.7z 222.3 kB · 0 downloads

I will try it, but the problem is it has a missing master.  the estrus mimic mod has a master of the nexus, estrus mod.  Which is not installed when you use estrus Chaurus.  missing master is problem.  

I think if there was a way to change the master in Estrus mimic to the Estrus chaurus ESP,  it would load and work, but i do not know enough to be sure.

3 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I will try it, but the problem is it has a missing master.  the estrus mimic mod has a master of the nexus, estrus mod.  Which is not installed when you use estrus Chaurus.  missing master is problem.  

I think if there was a way to change the master in Estrus mimic to the Estrus chaurus ESP,  it would load and work, but i do not know enough to be sure.

I run in every play-through

zzEstrus from SE nexus

Estrus Chaurus

Estrus Spider

Estrus Dwemer

Estrus Trapped Eggs

Estrus Mimics

The problem you are having is you're not installing zzEstrus from nexus

The solution to your problem is to install zzEstrus from Nexus

The solution to your problem is NOT changing dependency in Estrus Mimics from zzEstrus to Estrus Chaurus,

because Estrus Chaurus does not have the animations Mimics requires.

Estrus mod for SE https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12832

54 minutes ago, Arcturus7777 said:

nstallation for estrus chaurus says nexus estrus esp is not needed. 

The esp is not needed for estrus chaurus, but the files from the nexus estrus mod are still required. you can disable or delete the esp and keep the rest of the mod unless something else needs that esp.

Edit: In this case, mimics needs it, so you need to keep the esp along with the files.

Edited by zarantha
3 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The esp is not needed for estrus chaurus, but the files from the nexus estrus mod are still required. you can disable or delete the esp and keep the rest of the mod unless something else needs that esp.

Yes, But it is required for mimics to run

9 minutes ago, zarantha said:

That's why the 'unless something else requires it'.  :)

I was thinking about stating it explicitly but didn't think I needed to go back and edit it. I could be wrong on that.

Arcturus7777 was posting about Mimics

You posting could be construed by some as such.

TL:DR - ya hadda be there

2 hours ago, judge007 said:

Mimics

checked this mod and actually patched it for USSEP and CuttingRoomFloor,

But I am not going to install it.

It chances too many records, speak urns, chests.

A better way would be to have a chance for infection on opening any chest.

Hook in on opening.

So all those record changes are not needed.

For me to dangerous to install, I don't like record changes.

On 1/4/2020 at 5:02 AM, BazsiHUN said:

CCAS v14dSE.zip     Try this one, it works for me.

Found this one was causing CTDs later in the game,

opened the archive and the meshes were still "stripified"

as well as the textures were not in "powers of 4" sizes

I hope you don't mind, I re-converted it to have meshes in BSTriShape format and the textures in BC7 Linear with sizes in "power of 4"

CCAS v14dSE.7z