tasairis

SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 25 #6187)

Spoiler

light.thumb.jpg.de51a79633cbf3f0a65b3be69aa5d159.jpg

30 minutes ago, devildx said:

Don't think the mod is working on the screen that you posted

better light without morning fog, it works on Henatai

Hentai definitive new baer

1 hour ago, T-lam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

light.thumb.jpg.de51a79633cbf3f0a65b3be69aa5d159.jpg

better light without morning fog, it works on Henatai

Hentai definitive new baer

Nope. That is the vanilla fur. The bears of the mod are way different.

Spoiler

skyrimse_2021_03_26_1fkk3e.jpg

skyrimse_2021_03_26_1y6kv9.jpg

Slaverun Reloaded DD version check patch still points to old 4.3 checker.  New 5.0 checker is post #396:  

Don't know if it works on DD 5.1:  I'm guessing not.  Still...

17 hours ago, snarfies said:

Slaverun Reloaded DD version check patch still points to old 4.3 checker.  New 5.0 checker is post #396:  

Don't know if it works on DD 5.1:  I'm guessing not.  Still...

I'm using the latest DD version with Slaverun just fine

On 3/8/2021 at 2:54 AM, 4nk8r said:

There is something weird with headgear and the anonymous feature.  I'm not clear why it operates that way, but wearing headgear makes you naked unless you use the Config option (down cursor key is the default) to Add Excluded (via radial menu provided by UIExtensions).

Thanks for answering. I just leave this problem behind. After all i barely wear helmet.

On 4/2/2021 at 11:53 PM, zato770 said:

Devious Carriages -Continued- 
Seems to not break the game, however Devious device integration does not seem to work, claims of equipping them happen but none get 
equipped.

If you're using DD4, you need to replace the scripts with the ones given by the author in the mod's folder, and it should work fine. I do believe full suits are still broken, but from what I remember, that's a fault in the mod and not conversion.

I've had some minor issues with Skyrim SE and decided to do a clean installation. I was thinking if this was a good chance to use Vortex to mod it this time since it's the officially supported mod manager. I know the community still supports NMM with updates and all but I have my doubts. Game's almost empty right now, there won't be a better chance to do that.

Quick question: I downloaded Leito's animation pack, since some of those animations are already included in SexLab, which one should be overwritten? Should I have the animation pack overwrite SexLab's?

4 hours ago, JimKhan said:

Quick question: I downloaded Leito's animation pack, since some of those animations are already included in SexLab, which one should be overwritten? Should I have the animation pack overwrite SexLab's?

Since they're most likely the same, let Leito's overwrite SexLab's.

20 hours ago, JimKhan said:

I've had some minor issues with Skyrim SE and decided to do a clean installation. I was thinking if this was a good chance to use Vortex to mod it this time since it's the officially supported mod manager. I know the community still supports NMM with updates and all but I have my doubts. Game's almost empty right now, there won't be a better chance to do that.

lol NMM and lmfao Vortex

21 hours ago, JimKhan said:

I've been using Vortex from the beginning. I played Skyrim and and Spyrim SE. My last game had 172 mods including Wheels of Lull, Helgen Reborn, and Legacy of the Dragonborn and many from LL.

If you decide to use it, spend a little time learning about its different features and then setting up your tools. I think that will make for a smoother transition. It even has buttons to import from NMM and MO, which should make it easier.

Good luck, whatever your decision :).

tested this one and made a patch for myself (Dragon glitch)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38035

I don't know, if I am allowed to post it here.

Asked for permission, but Rockfield has'nt been here for almost a year.

Is it allowed to post the procedure to fix it ?

Took the Succubus through Skuldaven all the way and tested on at least 10 dragons. work well and lots of fun.