SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 26)

On 4/2/2021 at 11:53 PM, zato770 said:

Devious Carriages -Continued- 
Seems to not break the game, however Devious device integration does not seem to work, claims of equipping them happen but none get 
equipped.

If you're using DD4, you need to replace the scripts with the ones given by the author in the mod's folder, and it should work fine. I do believe full suits are still broken, but from what I remember, that's a fault in the mod and not conversion.

I've had some minor issues with Skyrim SE and decided to do a clean installation. I was thinking if this was a good chance to use Vortex to mod it this time since it's the officially supported mod manager. I know the community still supports NMM with updates and all but I have my doubts. Game's almost empty right now, there won't be a better chance to do that.

• tasairis changed the title to SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 12 #6143)
4 hours ago, JimKhan said:

Quick question: I downloaded Leito's animation pack, since some of those animations are already included in SexLab, which one should be overwritten? Should I have the animation pack overwrite SexLab's?

Since they're most likely the same, let Leito's overwrite SexLab's.

20 hours ago, JimKhan said:

I've had some minor issues with Skyrim SE and decided to do a clean installation. I was thinking if this was a good chance to use Vortex to mod it this time since it's the officially supported mod manager. I know the community still supports NMM with updates and all but I have my doubts. Game's almost empty right now, there won't be a better chance to do that.

lol NMM and lmfao Vortex

21 hours ago, JimKhan said:

I've been using Vortex from the beginning. I played Skyrim and and Spyrim SE. My last game had 172 mods including Wheels of Lull, Helgen Reborn, and Legacy of the Dragonborn and many from LL.

If you decide to use it, spend a little time learning about its different features and then setting up your tools. I think that will make for a smoother transition. It even has buttons to import from NMM and MO, which should make it easier.

Good luck, whatever your decision :).

tested this one and made a patch for myself (Dragon glitch)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38035

I don't know, if I am allowed to post it here.

Asked for permission, but Rockfield has'nt been here for almost a year.

Is it allowed to post the procedure to fix it ?

Took the Succubus through Skuldaven all the way and tested on at least 10 dragons. work well and lots of fun.

4 hours ago, Seeker999 said:

I've been using Vortex from the beginning. I played Skyrim and and Spyrim SE. My last game had 172 mods including Wheels of Lull, Helgen Reborn, and Legacy of the Dragonborn and many from LL.

If you decide to use it, spend a little time learning about its different features and then setting up your tools. I think that will make for a smoother transition. It even has buttons to import from NMM and MO, which should make it easier.

Good luck, whatever your decision :).

I did read about Vortex and watch vids years ago when it was still new. I was going to watch them again to refresh but eh, in the end I decided not to swap. NMM was my first mod manager and I've grown accustomed to it. I've used MO2 on Fallout New Vegas since I followed the Viva New Vegas guide but I preferred to keep using NMM for Skyrim SE. It hasn't shown problems yet, even after being supported solely from the community so I guess I'll stick with it.

8 hours ago, T-lam said:

tested this one and made a patch for myself (Dragon glitch)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/38035

I don't know, if I am allowed to post it here.

Asked for permission, but Rockfield has'nt been here for almost a year.

Is it allowed to post the procedure to fix it ?

Took the Succubus through Skuldaven all the way and tested on at least 10 dragons. work well and lots of fun.

Have you tried contacting Rockfield on Nexus? The mod is less than a year old so you should try to reach them any way you can.

If you really can't reach them then posting a patch with one or two bug fixes is probably okay - but in the LL announcement thread, not here. Much more than that, like adding new features or giving the mod an overhaul or doing anything that results in "improvements", are not allowed according to the Nexus permissions.

>>Warning: \character\animations\Anubs Human\adult_sleep_A1_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Anubs Human\adult_sleep_A1_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Anubs Human\adult_sleep_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Anubs Human\adult_sleep_A1_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Anubs Human\adult_sleep_A2_S1.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Anubs Human\adult_sleep_A2_S2.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Anubs Human\adult_sleep_A2_S3.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Anubs Human\adult_sleep_A2_S4.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
>>Warning: \character\animations\Anubs Human\adult_sleep_A2_S5.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

If you really can't reach

send him a message here and NXS.

Will wait a bit longer, but he was not online for a long time, ca 6 months ?

This mod is realy fine, uses all creatures, NPC available for animations.

5 hours ago, Kain82 said:

What's wrong with Vortex?  I use it and aside from a few errors with load order it works great.

Bit of a shot in the dark but it seems to me like a lot of people kinda look down on NMM and Vortex and consider MO2 the only mod manager worth using. I dunno, I subscribe to the theory that each person should use what works best for them.

If you ask me, NMM works fine even when being supported by the community.

1 hour ago, JimKhan said:

Bit of a shot in the dark but it seems to me like a lot of people kinda look down on NMM and Vortex and consider MO2 the only mod manager worth using. I dunno, I subscribe to the theory that each person should use what works best for them.

If you ask me, NMM works fine even when being supported by the community.

NMM is old, old means it was made long ago, and long ago means ancient and unsophisticated and dumb, therefore NMM is Not Good.

Vortex is pretty, pretty means there was effort into making it pretty, and effort making it look pretty means effort not doing other things, therefore Vortex is Not Good.

MO2 is bland, bland means it was designed by a genius sitting in an dark basement, and geniuses are smart, therefore MO2 is Good.

Odd thing I've witnessed lately, my character when sheathing his weapon while also having a shield equipped, plays an animation of putting the shield on his back. I haven't seen this ever since I was using the Auto Unequip Shield to Back mod which was a long time ago. Even after a clean installation, the animation still plays. Makes me wonder how could that be there.

I'm fairly certain though I'll be unable to figure out the cause or how to fix this so I'll either ignore or, more likely redownload the mod because seeing characters constantly holding shields unrealistically like that kinda bugs me, like the good nitpicker that I am.