Jump to content
tasairis

SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 12 #6143)

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

This worked. Thanks a lot. But it solves 1 problem, but another pops up (Not sure if it even existed even before, because there's no way to tell). Armor Slot 31 (Hair), whenever that slot is occupied, my character covers herself. But there is no way to set Armor Slot 31 to Not Naked ?

Link to post
4 hours ago, pablomemekiller2 said:

This worked. Thanks a lot. But it solves 1 problem, but another pops up (Not sure if it even existed even before, because there's no way to tell). Armor Slot 31 (Hair), whenever that slot is occupied, my character covers herself. But there is no way to set Armor Slot 31 to Not Naked ?

 

Not sure.  There is a feature of SLAR/SLAX Sexlab Sexual Fame related to head coverings and anonymity, but it should work opposite of the way you describe what is happening to you (cover would happen when not wearing it, uncover when wearing). 

 

Are you using DAR (Dynamic Animation Replacer) that includes a shame effect?  If so, those operate outside the scope of normal plugins and just do their own thing with their own rules.  You may need to tinker with the _conditions.txt file to add more scope to the rules before it works better.

 

Edit: Deviously Cursed Loot also has a shame effect option that might be conflicting, should you have that one as well.  I might be remembering the SL Sexual Fame situation incorrectly...obviously got the responsible mod wrong initially.  I remember there was something you had to do to flag with head coverings to make it all behave.  I run with those features off, so I've probably been sidestepping the issue all this time.

 

Link to post
5 hours ago, pablomemekiller2 said:

This worked. Thanks a lot. But it solves 1 problem, but another pops up (Not sure if it even existed even before, because there's no way to tell). Armor Slot 31 (Hair), whenever that slot is occupied, my character covers herself. But there is no way to set Armor Slot 31 to Not Naked ?

 

DCL has an option for cover self, and SexLab Defeat too, iirc. You might check those mods to make sure the option is unchecked, if you have them. Don't recall them being tied to a specific slot though.

Link to post
On 2/23/2021 at 7:28 AM, babylight41 said:

Hi do know where the guide or instructions are for getting male organs

 

Just about all Skyrim NSFW (and even some SFW) guides will tell you that you need a male body replacer to get nudity. Schlongs of Skyrim (regular or Light + Tempered Skins) is probably the most popular, but there are others too. Pick whichever you like best.

 

 

On 2/23/2021 at 7:28 AM, babylight41 said:

and sexlab to regiester immersive creatures is or can some one tell me how to please?

 

Neither Immersive Creatures nor BDIC have any real integration with SexLab itself. Just install the mods and their dependencies like any other.

Link to post
21 hours ago, tasairis said:

 

Just about all Skyrim NSFW (and even some SFW) guides will tell you that you need a male body replacer to get nudity. Schlongs of Skyrim (regular or Light + Tempered Skins) is probably the most popular, but there are others too. Pick whichever you like best.

 

 

 

Neither Immersive Creatures nor BDIC have any real integration with SexLab itself. Just install the mods and their dependencies like any other.

...I don't think I was clear enough how do I get the male creatures from the immersive creatures mod to have male organs and have them have sex with people and the player is what I was asking for a guide or instructions for sorry if I was not clear enough.

Link to post
2 hours ago, babylight41 said:

...I don't think I was clear enough how do I get the male creatures from the immersive creatures mod to have male organs and have them have sex with people and the player is what I was asking for a guide or instructions for sorry if I was not clear enough.

 

Ah. What you need is Creature Framework. Guide And, of course, BDIC if you don't already.

Link to post

Don't know if I did something wrong, (through lack of reading), but I just got the following message from FNIS

 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SlavesOfTamriel_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SlavesOfTamriel V1.3 ...

Link to post
6 minutes ago, RebelX said:

Don't know if I did something wrong, (through lack of reading), but I just got the following message from FNIS

 

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SlavesOfTamriel_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SlavesOfTamriel V1.3 ...

 

Perhaps you accidentally installed the LE version of Slaves of Tamriel instead of the SE version?

Link to post
49 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

 

Perhaps you accidentally installed the LE version of Slaves of Tamriel instead of the SE version?

No, though I agree that would be a mistake I could easilly make. :P

 

Just got the stiff arm pose on new game so I will have to disable for now. Just like multiple options for slavery, like a lottery, you never know what you're going to get. :)

 

Link to post
5 hours ago, RebelX said:

No, though I agree that would be a mistake I could easilly make. :P

 

Just got the stiff arm pose on new game so I will have to disable for now. Just like multiple options for slavery, like a lottery, you never know what you're going to get. :)

 

Your version of the mod has one or more .hkx files that are in LE format instead of SE, likely from an incomplete port.  Try running the mod files through Cathedral Asset Optimizer making certain that you include the animations.  That should solve the problem for you.

 

Hope this helps.

 

Link to post
On 2/26/2021 at 3:45 AM, Rynnes Master said:

Your version of the mod has one or more .hkx files that are in LE format instead of SE, likely from an incomplete port.  Try running the mod files through Cathedral Asset Optimizer making certain that you include the animations.  That should solve the problem for you.

 

Hope this helps.

 

Thanks for the advice, I just did that making sure I selected everything - meshes, textures, animations etc.

 

As you can see below the only thing processed were some face tint .tgs'a. However, despite CAO not reporting modifying any .hkx files FNIS accepted it this time when reinstalled. Another of lifes mysteries. :)

 

 

 

Quote


2021-02-27 13:01:00 [INFO] Listing files and directories...
2021-02-27 13:01:00 [INFO] Processing: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1
2021-02-27 13:01:00 [INFO] Beginning...
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/00001973.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000033CD.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/00004ED5.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000069E7.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000069E8.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000069EA.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000069EB.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000069F0.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:19 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/000069F5.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:20 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/0000C062.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:20 [INFO] Successfully processed texture: C:/Users/rebel/Desktop/downloads/Slaves of Tamriel Plus Plus 2.1/data/Textures/actors/character/FaceGenData/FaceTint/Slaves of Tamriel.esp/00050B03.tga
2021-02-27 13:01:20 [INFO] Process completed

 

 

Link to post
On 2/25/2021 at 12:05 PM, babylight41 said:

I don't think I was clear enough how do I get the male creatures from the immersive creatures mod to have male organs and have them have sex with people and the player is what I was asking for a guide or instructions for sorry if I was not clear enough.

The most recent solution is to install MNC, which includes the necessary Creature framework content. Afaik, although suitable for Skryim1.5.80 and possibly for 1.5.73, the older, dedicated Creature framework mods (1.1.0-pre2-SE or pre2a-SE) are outdated for users of Skyrim 1.5.97/SKSE64 2.0.17/9.

 

Make sure you download/install the SE version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

In addition, look for ASOS and Baka ABC in the conversions thread from the main Skyrim SE page. 

Link to post
On 2/25/2021 at 6:05 PM, babylight41 said:

...I don't think I was clear enough how do I get the male creatures from the immersive creatures mod to have male organs and have them have sex with people and the player is what I was asking for a guide or instructions for sorry if I was not clear enough.

 

Bad Dog got that covered

 

 

Works with the main creature stuff. just look into the install guide for it.

Link to post
On 12/28/2019 at 5:04 AM, nomkaz said:

Is it just me having problem using this framework? Everything works well except my exhibition fame rises and pc has covering animation while wearing helmet. if i remove the helmet or hood, it comes back to normal. Does any slot on head is recognized as ‘naked’?

Link to post
2 hours ago, Jaeton said:

Is it just me having problem using this framework? Everything works well except my exhibition fame rises and pc has covering animation while wearing helmet. if i remove the helmet or hood, it comes back to normal. Does any slot on head is recognized as ‘naked’?

Sexual Fame doesn't have any animations. 

Link to post
6 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Sexual Fame doesn't have any animations. 

 

Sexual Fame has a shame cover mechanic.  I'm not sure specifically what animation/pose is used, but it is there. 

 

8 hours ago, Jaeton said:

Is it just me having problem using this framework? Everything works well except my exhibition fame rises and pc has covering animation while wearing helmet. if i remove the helmet or hood, it comes back to normal. Does any slot on head is recognized as ‘naked’?

 

There is something weird with headgear and the anonymous feature.  I'm not clear why it operates that way, but wearing headgear makes you naked unless you use the Config option (down cursor key is the default) to Add Excluded (via radial menu provided by UIExtensions).

Link to post

There's a female masturbation animation that's giving me trouble, but I can't find out which one it is so I can disable it, and I was wondering if someone could identify it, It's a Solo F anim where she straddles and fucks an empty wine bottle. The animation triggers and ends just fine, but the problem is that the first "stage," the girl just awkwardly repeats the straddling animation before it cancels and she stands back up again, then repeats the straddling animation and it cancels and she gets back up/etc. This goes repeats like twenty times in the span of about ten seconds. But the animation itself works fine after that, she straddles the bottle, orgasms, then gets up and gets dressed. It's just that first part that's wonky, and since I don't know how to fix it, I figure it's easier to remove it. The problem is, not only do I not know which animation it is, I also don't know if it's a SLAL or SL anim.

Link to post
1 hour ago, kraoro said:

There's a female masturbation animation that's giving me trouble, but I can't find out which one it is so I can disable it, and I was wondering if someone could identify it, It's a Solo F anim where she straddles and fucks an empty wine bottle. The animation triggers and ends just fine, but the problem is that the first "stage," the girl just awkwardly repeats the straddling animation before it cancels and she stands back up again, then repeats the straddling animation and it cancels and she gets back up/etc. This goes repeats like twenty times in the span of about ten seconds. But the animation itself works fine after that, she straddles the bottle, orgasms, then gets up and gets dressed. It's just that first part that's wonky, and since I don't know how to fix it, I figure it's easier to remove it. The problem is, not only do I not know which animation it is, I also don't know if it's a SLAL or SL anim.

After she sits on a bottle, press space. Its just the first stage of the animation, so it will repeat for 10 seconds or more and then jump to stage 2

Link to post
1 hour ago, dankmemesxd said:

After she sits on a bottle, press space. Its just the first stage of the animation, so it will repeat for 10 seconds or more and then jump to stage 2

Not really an option, I'm afraid. I play in VR, and all of the animation keybindings are disabled. That's why I figured it'd be easier to just identify which one it was and just unregister it.

Link to post
25 minutes ago, nomkaz said:

That should work as-is. There's no meshes, textures or facegen files.


Ok I installed it, and it's in the MCM menu. Just have to see if it works properly. Thank you for the help ^^ sorry to bother.

Link to post

Caden is now providing SE versions of Radiant Prostitution themselves. My upload page only has a redirect link to Caden's page now, you can update the listign to link to his page as well.

 

 

Link to post
7 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Caden is now providing SE versions of Radiant Prostitution themselves. My upload page only has a redirect link to Caden's page now, you can update the listign to link to his page as well.

 

Goldfish everywhere are endorsing nomkaz for president. He gets things done.

Link to post
5 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Goldfish everywhere are endorsing nomkaz for president. He gets things done.

I consider what I do to be a labor of love for the community. Thanks for the the nomination, but I'll have to pass, as I don't even have time to be the vice-Mayor of goldfish! My position as assistant Blacksmith is fine with me.  HA!

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...