SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 2)

A few updates/fixes for the next tracking:

- Wyrmstooth got a SSE Nexus Mods page: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/45565

- Devious Lore latest version has been ported: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16231-devious-lore-se/

- Insane Cum Retexture has a fully converted version here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8876-insane-cum-retexture-sse-lite-versionpainted/

- Add a note in "Minotaur Race" mod: to use "Bad Dog's Ungulates" instead

- "Cum Shot Brothel SE" is listed in "Convertable" section instead of "Converted"

- SexLab Aroused Rape has a conversion on this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/78214-tdf-sexlab-aroused-rape-and-aroused-sexy-idles-v32/?do=findComment&comment=3238953

On 4/27/2020 at 10:24 AM, zarantha said:

SLIF SE by itself works. The patches are a different story - none of the SLIF patches have officially been converted to SE. Some need nioverride edits so they recognize and use skee. But overall, SLIF is working for me mostly. MME should be automatically integrating using morphs (not nio) but is not for me. There was something on the MME thread, but I haven't checked lately.

3BA needs a morphs patch. See this post for the patch and how to use it.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133779-cbbe-3bbb-advanced/?do=findComment&comment=2820451

These are the SLIF patches I've updated for myself.  I think the SGO3 one also includes a fix for the skeleton / birthing gems. Don't recall anymore what the exact problem was, just that the camera references needed fixed. But it's been a while since I used SGO3 for myself.

SexLab Stories Devious:  slsddi_playerref.pex

SexLab Parasites:  slp_fcts_parasites.pex

Soulgem Oven 3:  dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

SexLab Hormones:  slh_fctbodyshape.pex

Fill her up, DD(i) and DCL need no change to the SLIF patches

Egg Factory - Use the latest version and don't use the patch from SLIF. Egg Factory 3.5 now includes SLIF integration without a need for the patch.

There is no patch for Soul Gem Oven 4 (beta for SE). But, there are patches to integrate SGO4 with MME, so if MME gets working I suspect nothing further may be needed if you have both.

SGO4 patches for MME:

MME_SGO.pex 946 B · 247 downloads

MME_RND.pex 10.41 kB · 180 downloads

If you want something different, let me know the patch and mod names and I can check if it needs updated.

wanna know if the SGO 4 patch still works right now?

I tried to use it with MME, but SLIF seems to only include MME value but not SGO 4 BETA 7.

3 hours ago, asdffdsacoco said:

wanna know if the SGO 4 patch still works right now?

I tried to use it with MME, but SLIF seems to only include MME value but not SGO 4 BETA 7.

The patches were for integrating SGO4 with MME, not SLIF. I don't have a patch for integrating SGO4 with SLIF. The theory was to get SGO4 and MME working together, and that combo gets sent to SLIF, not to have SGO4 show up in SLIF.

The MME_SGO patch should still work, I'm not sure on the MME_RND patch - it was a rewrite on changing milkmaid to trigger on lactation in SGO4 instead of pregnancy. The RND patch is different enough from the MME original source that I can't tell if it is still good or not after the updates to MME.

On the other hand, I dug up from darkconsole's SGO discord on why there isn't a SLIF patch for SGO, and there's a setting in the skee64.ini (in Racemenu) that in theory makes it obsolete. I think I'll try that next. I'm also going to do the same setting (2 - Maximum) for the morph setting  right below scale.

unknown.png

26 minutes ago, zarantha said:

The patches were for integrating SGO4 with MME, not SLIF. I don't have a patch for integrating SGO4 with SLIF. The theory was to get SGO4 and MME working together, and that combo gets sent to SLIF, not to have SGO4 show up in SLIF.

The MME_SGO patch should still work, I'm not sure on the MME_RND patch - it was a rewrite on changing milkmaid to trigger on lactation in SGO4 instead of pregnancy. The RND patch is different enough from the MME original source that I can't tell if it is still good or not after the updates to MME.

On the other hand, I dug up from darkconsole's SGO discord on why there isn't a SLIF patch for SGO, and there's a setting in the skee64.ini (in Racemenu) that in theory makes it obsolete. I think I'll try that next. I'm also going to do the same setting (2 - Maximum) for the morph setting  right below scale.

unknown.png

thanks for answering

7 hours ago, ApolloXYZ said:

Please anyone help me. I recently installed "SeXtreme Loading Screens SSE" but now i dont really like it and want it removed, but i really dont know what to do. Do i just remove it like any mods ?

Just read the description of that mod before you un-install it. If the author say something like you have to do X and Y then follow it, if not just un-install like normal. And be careful if it that mod has a lot of scripts, it can make your save corrupted. I dont use that mod, but I think it just a mesh/texture mod so I think it is probably pretty safe to un-install.

On 2/14/2021 at 3:08 PM, ApolloXYZ said:

Please anyone help me. I recently installed "SeXtreme Loading Screens SSE" but now i dont really like it and want it removed, but i really dont know what to do. Do i just remove it like any mods ?

Just uninstall it like any other mod. Your game will not be effected in any way. Load loadscreen mods are pretty basic, and hardly exist to the game. You won't even need to clean the new save.

On 4/27/2020 at 10:24 AM, zarantha said:

SLIF SE by itself works. The patches are a different story - none of the SLIF patches have officially been converted to SE. Some need nioverride edits so they recognize and use skee. But overall, SLIF is working for me mostly. MME should be automatically integrating using morphs (not nio) but is not for me. There was something on the MME thread, but I haven't checked lately.

3BA needs a morphs patch. See this post for the patch and how to use it.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/133779-cbbe-3bbb-advanced/?do=findComment&comment=2820451

These are the SLIF patches I've updated for myself.  I think the SGO3 one also includes a fix for the skeleton / birthing gems. Don't recall anymore what the exact problem was, just that the camera references needed fixed. But it's been a while since I used SGO3 for myself.

SexLab Stories Devious:  slsddi_playerref.pex

SexLab Parasites:  slp_fcts_parasites.pex

Soulgem Oven 3:  dcc_sgo_QuestController.pex

SexLab Hormones:  slh_fctbodyshape.pex

Fill her up, DD(i) and DCL need no change to the SLIF patches

Egg Factory - Use the latest version and don't use the patch from SLIF. Egg Factory 3.5 now includes SLIF integration without a need for the patch.

There is no patch for Soul Gem Oven 4 (beta for SE). But, there are patches to integrate SGO4 with MME, so if MME gets working I suspect nothing further may be needed if you have both.

SGO4 patches for MME:

MME_SGO.pex 946 B · 252 downloads

MME_RND.pex 10.41 kB · 184 downloads

If you want something different, let me know the patch and mod names and I can check if it needs updated.

May I ask if the SexLab Parasites patch still work with SexLab_Parasites_2020-12-25?

I didn't saw SLIF register parasite in the menu

1 hour ago, asdffdsacoco said:

May I ask if the SexLab Parasites patch still work with SexLab_Parasites_2020-12-25?

I didn't saw SLIF register parasite in the menu

We've been having issues getting Parasites to register with SLIF, there is no resolution yet. But I would not use that patch with the new versions of parasites. And anyway, DeepBlueFrog included the SLIF code in Parasites, so no additional patch should be needed. We just need to figure out why it's not registering.

Would like to ask some help or seek clarification. I have SexLab Aroused eXtended installed (yes, I'm installing this mod on LE version because I saw someone on this thread said theirs work) and not Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29. Will there be any conflict? So far I bump into this problem where the Shame Effect (SET TO TRUE) is bugged in my game, the MC covers herself despite not being naked (outfit is not set to Naked in SLAX). Just wondering if it's Sexlab aroused problem, or if it's a bug, or LE vs SSE problem. Thanks. 

12 hours ago, pablomemekiller2 said:

Would like to ask some help or seek clarification. I have SexLab Aroused eXtended installed (yes, I'm installing this mod on LE version because I saw someone on this thread said theirs work) and not Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29. Will there be any conflict? So far I bump into this problem where the Shame Effect (SET TO TRUE) is bugged in my game, the MC covers herself despite not being naked (outfit is not set to Naked in SLAX). Just wondering if it's Sexlab aroused problem, or if it's a bug, or LE vs SSE problem. Thanks. 

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/130406-sexlab-aroused-extended/?do=findComment&comment=3287022

16 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

This worked. Thanks a lot. But it solves 1 problem, but another pops up (Not sure if it even existed even before, because there's no way to tell). Armor Slot 31 (Hair), whenever that slot is occupied, my character covers herself. But there is no way to set Armor Slot 31 to Not Naked ?

4 hours ago, pablomemekiller2 said:

This worked. Thanks a lot. But it solves 1 problem, but another pops up (Not sure if it even existed even before, because there's no way to tell). Armor Slot 31 (Hair), whenever that slot is occupied, my character covers herself. But there is no way to set Armor Slot 31 to Not Naked ?

Not sure.  There is a feature of SLAR/SLAX Sexlab Sexual Fame related to head coverings and anonymity, but it should work opposite of the way you describe what is happening to you (cover would happen when not wearing it, uncover when wearing). 

Are you using DAR (Dynamic Animation Replacer) that includes a shame effect?  If so, those operate outside the scope of normal plugins and just do their own thing with their own rules.  You may need to tinker with the _conditions.txt file to add more scope to the rules before it works better.

Edit: Deviously Cursed Loot also has a shame effect option that might be conflicting, should you have that one as well.  I might be remembering the SL Sexual Fame situation incorrectly...obviously got the responsible mod wrong initially.  I remember there was something you had to do to flag with head coverings to make it all behave.  I run with those features off, so I've probably been sidestepping the issue all this time.

5 hours ago, pablomemekiller2 said:

DCL has an option for cover self, and SexLab Defeat too, iirc. You might check those mods to make sure the option is unchecked, if you have them. Don't recall them being tied to a specific slot though.

On 2/23/2021 at 7:28 AM, babylight41 said:

Hi do know where the guide or instructions are for getting male organs

Just about all Skyrim NSFW (and even some SFW) guides will tell you that you need a male body replacer to get nudity. Schlongs of Skyrim (regular or Light + Tempered Skins) is probably the most popular, but there are others too. Pick whichever you like best.

On 2/23/2021 at 7:28 AM, babylight41 said:

and sexlab to regiester immersive creatures is or can some one tell me how to please?

Neither Immersive Creatures nor BDIC have any real integration with SexLab itself. Just install the mods and their dependencies like any other.

21 hours ago, tasairis said:

Just about all Skyrim NSFW (and even some SFW) guides will tell you that you need a male body replacer to get nudity. Schlongs of Skyrim (regular or Light + Tempered Skins) is probably the most popular, but there are others too. Pick whichever you like best.

Neither Immersive Creatures nor BDIC have any real integration with SexLab itself. Just install the mods and their dependencies like any other.

...I don't think I was clear enough how do I get the male creatures from the immersive creatures mod to have male organs and have them have sex with people and the player is what I was asking for a guide or instructions for sorry if I was not clear enough.

2 hours ago, babylight41 said:

...I don't think I was clear enough how do I get the male creatures from the immersive creatures mod to have male organs and have them have sex with people and the player is what I was asking for a guide or instructions for sorry if I was not clear enough.

Ah. What you need is Creature Framework. Guide And, of course, BDIC if you don't already.

6 minutes ago, RebelX said:

Don't know if I did something wrong, (through lack of reading), but I just got the following message from FNIS

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_SlavesOfTamriel_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading SlavesOfTamriel V1.3 ...

Perhaps you accidentally installed the LE version of Slaves of Tamriel instead of the SE version?

49 minutes ago, Herowynne said:

Perhaps you accidentally installed the LE version of Slaves of Tamriel instead of the SE version?

No, though I agree that would be a mistake I could easilly make. :P

Just got the stiff arm pose on new game so I will have to disable for now. Just like multiple options for slavery, like a lottery, you never know what you're going to get. :)