SE Compatibility Tracking (Mar 26)

On 2/19/2018 at 5:35 PM, tasairis said:

SKSE64 (2.0.19; SSE 1.5.97) [...] 2.0.19 broke some mods so if you have problems then check for updates

Firstly, "check for updates" is ambiguous since it could be interpreted to mean "check for SKSE64 updates" (that's how I took it for the first hour after I read it, shaking my head wondering why you thought SKSE64 might be updated before a new game version was released.) Would you consider "check for updated mods?"

Would you also consider adding the option "...or revert to SKSE64 2.0.17" and "install the SKSE64 Address Library " in addition to "check for SKSE-dependent mod updates" since there are (apparently) some mods that updated to '17 as soon as 1.5.97 dropped and haven't updated since, crashing the game with SKSE64 2.0.19? I haven't found any mod updated for 2.0.19 that doesn't also work with 2.0.17, but (as you said) a few mods updated to '17 that fail with '19. I also haven't seen any valid reason why 2.0.19 is superior to '17, especially since so many mods are using the new SKSE64 Address Library now.

Edited:

2 minutes ago, tasairis said:

Hey, Inte also uploaded SE versions of SUM, POP, and DDE

They're in the download sections

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Firstly, "check for updates" is ambiguous since it could be interpreted to mean "check for SKSE64 updates" (that's how I took it for the first hour after I read it, shaking my head wondering why you thought SKSE64 might be updated before a new game version was released.) Would you consider "check for updated mods?"

Would you also consider adding the option "...or revert to SKSE64 2.0.17" and "install the SKSE64 Address Library " in addition to "check for SKSE-dependent mod updates" since there are (apparently) some mods that updated to '17 as soon as 1.5.97 dropped and haven't updated since, crashing the game with SKSE64 2.0.19? I haven't found any mod updated for 2.0.19 that doesn't also work with 2.0.17, but (as you said) a few mods updated to '17 that fail with '19. I also haven't seen any valid reason why 2.0.19 is superior to '17, especially since so many mods are using the new SKSE64 Address Library now.

How about now?

On 2/19/2018 at 3:35 PM, tasairis said:

SKSE64 (2.0.19; SSE 1.5.97) - many SKSE mods also need Address Library; if 2.0.19 broke any of your mods, check them for an update, or downgrade to 2.0.17

17 minutes ago, AnInsaneMoose said:

Hey, Inte also uploaded SE versions of SUM, POP, and DDE

They're in the download sections

Happened not long after I had gone through that list. I'll add them in...

edit 1: Actually I think they were there when I looked, but they're still marked as Special Edition Compatible: No.

edit 2: Done.

9 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

The textures *might* need conversion, but probably not.  They are UNP aligned, so nipple and crotch alignment (maybe others) is going to be a bit off if you're using a CBBE-based body.

How does that get done?

32 minutes ago, Aylis said:

He might have jinxed it...

ScreenShot1179.jpg.fc0b4dcfa803a37808d34f64dbcae77e.jpg

Better make a backup of your Skyrim.exe. It might be nothing but you never know with Bethesda.

No worries.

This is for a backend network change, the game itself isn't being updated. 

Or rather, it was updated . . . . in 2019. However anyone who didn't update at that time retained access to Mods and Creation Club for a while afterward.