SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

14 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

So I'm pretty sure it isn't the hair.

On 12/30/2020 at 9:27 PM, zarantha said:

If the hair mentioned there is a wig, and the wig is not equipped, it shouldn't be a problem though. The way it read to me was that it was an actual hair, not a wig.

That's why I added the qualifier. Did you check the texture sizes for all textures? Either using nifscan, or the resize option in CAO?

If you look at both versions in xedit, and compare the actual files between the versions, what are the differences?

You can load both esps in xedit if you rename one.

Also, I've decided on the "official" guidelines for whether I add a LL mod to the list:

- Has/had an LE version for download (includes "LE/SE" mods in either downloads list): we are talking about SE compatibility, after all, so this should be obvious

- No minimum age on mods: people are still using LE today so I should also consider mods created today (this is a big change)

- Has at least 1000 downloads: no offense to mod authors, but there are tons of LL mods and I need a way to whittle down how many I need to care about

- No followers: technically speaking they all work the same way, and besides there are too many of these

- No weapons/armors/items: ditto, and ditto

These aren't hard-and-fast rules so yes, there will be exceptions.

Additionally, if you haven't noticed already, I'm renaming the thread to SE Compatibility Tracking.

Things have changed over the last three years ? since I first started this. Most mods have been "converted", and with our revised understanding of what it takes to use an LE mod in SE, we know that sometimes a mod will work just fine without even doing anything. So it's not really about conversions but more generally about compatibility.

12 minutes ago, Temno Rytsar said:

Can Beeing Female ever be fixed?

It should work for now with one of the dlls linked on the first post, but will break again as soon as the next skyrim update comes through. Since the dlls were so problematic i've switched to fertility mode. pretty much the only thing it doesn't cover that beeing female did is animal children, iirc.

27 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It should work for now with one of the dlls linked on the first post, but will break again as soon as the next skyrim update comes through. Since the dlls were so problematic i've switched to fertility mode. pretty much the only thing it doesn't cover that beeing female did is animal children, iirc.

also immersion

32 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It still gets updated?

4 minutes ago, Temno Rytsar said:

also immersion

sorry, i forgot the menstruation visual effects and tampons. probably for a reason. i don't miss it irl since it stopped and i'm ok without messing with it in game too.  :)

unless you're actually looking for bloody tampons, the immersion is just fine. in fm, you can have children, and the babies grow into children, and there is a cycle, just not visually. there are pms effects. it affects npcs (including non unique ones if you choose). it doesn't have the mcm issue that plagued me in bf. birthing animation is there, just not a custom one.

1 minute ago, zarantha said:

sorry, i forgot the menstruation visual effects and tampons. probably for a reason. i don't miss it irl since it stopped and i'm ok without messing with it in game too.  :)

unless you're actually looking for bloody tampons, the immersion is just fine. in fm, you can have children, and the babies grow into children, and there is a cycle, just not visually. there are pms effects. it affects npcs (including non unique ones if you choose). it doesn't have the mcm issue that plagued me in bf. birthing animation is there, just not a custom one.

So the current fix is only temporary?

2 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I was also referencing the birth animation and custom widgets..

18 minutes ago, Temno Rytsar said:

It still gets updated?

there's been no updates to bf for a while that i'm aware of. the se dll gets updated by volunteers, and can be months or over a year after a game update. i got tired of waiting after one se update. i'm not willing to hold off updating everything for so long based on that one mod, especially when there's a good alternative.

10 minutes ago, zarantha said:

there's a widget for the cycle in fm. not for anything else, but i don't recall all the widgets bf had at this point either.

Can you get cum out of your pussy some how?

20 minutes ago, zarantha said:

there's a widget for the cycle in fm. not for anything else, but i don't recall all the widgets bf had at this point either.

I'll just look into that mod then, thanks.

49 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Can you turn off sleeping insemination in the mod?

50 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Is there a birth animation?

1 hour ago, Temno Rytsar said:

Can you get cum out of your pussy some how?

There is one for active insemination - that is equivalent.

Four craftable potions are offered. One for increased fertility, one for reduced fertility, one to remove any active insemination, and one to terminate an existing pregnancy. All of these can be crafted at any cook pot.

27 minutes ago, Temno Rytsar said:

Can you turn off sleeping insemination in the mod?

The option is the opposite here. You can tweak the insemination chances, and optionally make it only during sleep. I usually disable allowing random pc insemination, but leave it on for npc. There's enough sexlab mods that random pc insemination is not needed.

26 minutes ago, Temno Rytsar said:

Is there a birth animation?

The birth animation is a cover/crouch animation.

Here's the MCM on a new game if it helps. i re-enabled random pc insemination you could see the option for sleep. birth race defaults to mother, there is no option for creature father/mothers on birth race. it's the only thing I miss. but creatures can impregnate. it will default to the mother's race in that case.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3d2a0cab4f2ad3e4f186fbb5b4ec6ce3.png

image.thumb.png.f74873871db625cc7d0f8c8b41028cba.png

image.png.333d2e9cc033ad02a825ad53f5490d1d.png

image.thumb.png.2d711308c95502df01180e03aa94bebc.png

image.thumb.png.22aceffbb78d1424e46021b7f4ef69c4.png

image.thumb.png.ce92e7f6fb78839ae7c201c2ff0c9e3f.png

25 minutes ago, zarantha said:

There is one for active insemination - that is equivalent.

The option is the opposite here. You can tweak the insemination chances, and optionally make it only during sleep. I usually disable allowing random pc insemination, but leave it on for npc. There's enough sexlab mods that random pc insemination is not needed.

The birth animation is a cover/crouch animation.

Here's the MCM on a new game if it helps. i re-enabled random pc insemination you could see the option for sleep. birth race defaults to mother, there is no option for creature father/mothers on birth race. it's the only thing I miss. but creatures can impregnate. it will default to the mother's race in that case.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.3d2a0cab4f2ad3e4f186fbb5b4ec6ce3.png

image.thumb.png.f74873871db625cc7d0f8c8b41028cba.png

image.png.333d2e9cc033ad02a825ad53f5490d1d.png

image.thumb.png.2d711308c95502df01180e03aa94bebc.png

image.thumb.png.22aceffbb78d1424e46021b7f4ef69c4.png

image.thumb.png.ce92e7f6fb78839ae7c201c2ff0c9e3f.png

Thanks so much for the info.

Just noticed BF is marked red but should actually be blue (=works if you download an additional thing). So I'll fix that next time.

20 hours ago, enormousdick said:

With SlavicPotato’s sse-build-resources, we can have any SKSE64 plugin to use meh123’s Address library. An experiment Beeingfemale SKSE64 plugin here: beeingfemale64_AddrLib.7z

Does it work? Switching it to use Address Library would be awesome.

On 12/14/2020 at 6:40 AM, YojimboRatchet said:

as mentioned, run it through CAO (Cathedral Assets Optimizer). you don't need to run the whole file, just the meshes and the animations. i ran it a while and it worked without issues.

I ran it thru nif optimizer and then cathedral, and when the MCM menu finally shows it is completely empty.  also, getting arrested does not send the player to the POP prison.  

I also, tried an old version 379, that does not require SUM, and got the same result.

2 hours ago, Arcturus7777 said:

I ran it thru nif optimizer and then cathedral, and when the MCM menu finally shows it is completely empty.  also, getting arrested does not send the player to the POP prison.  

I also, tried an old version 379, that does not require SUM, and got the same result.

Never mind, I saw the message about devious cursed loot and a my latest playthru was without DCL installed, so I converted again the latest version 4.60 and the MCM menu is there, so it looks like it is working, though I have not gotten arrested yet.