Demonstration Project

- Unreal Engine 4 Adult Game Project -

I startet this project a year ago to learn to work with the unreal engine 4,

how to import/create assets, how to work with materials, using blueprints and much other stuff!

Features:

• very simple thirst, hunger and health system with HUD (expandable)
  • very simple dialogue system (expandable)
  • a basic (don't wanted to say simple again :classic_wacko:) interaction system, look at a target and press use (Tip there is no crosshair but the head is in the middle of the screen)
  • transform your skinny women into a muscular big breasted succubus (You can change her skin and eye color)
  • a skyrim-like bodypart system to add/change clothes (press "i" to open the appearance menu to change colors and put on armor) 
  • Futanari, I like futas... and I was to lacy to import a male character :classic_blush: (normal and horse cock)
  • Jiggle Boobs and Butt 

Future:

I think I know enough now to start a complete new project and make a "real" adult game... nothing big but something with more gameplay. :classic_wink:

But I have soooo many ideas and I'm not sure what type of game I should start to make. (first one should something simple)

I'm also not sure what fetishes I want to use, I think the basic "vanilla sex" is boring and you can have it easy in real life. 

Tell my your feedback, ideas etc.!

Requirements:

64bit Windows 

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/19/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    64bit Windows

1 minute ago, Le_Hentaiface said:

Looks like a good concept with astonishing looks. A little more customization (e.g. other Hair) could be nice, but I really hope this will become a "full" game in the future. Do you intent to give it a story or just make it a sandbox playground?

I want to start a complete new project, and yes it will have a story. 

There are many ideas in my head, I will write them in near future in this thread to see what ideas are most liked.  

Good concept, it would be interesting to see what happen in future from this concept.  i can give some "advice" dont be so pushy or be?, and create list of your ideas, because sometimes you can forget great ideas, and ofc this help you to implement it more faster than think - this, and this... oh and this! (some time ago i do adult game in construct but after developing hard for 1 month it became boring and ended like nothin)
For me futas good too, and idea about sandbox or story game with them too. It would be good (for me) see in the future pregnancy system or some magic skills..
Anyway i wish good luck with you future projects (:

Nice proof of concept. Would recommend more sim like mechanics like towns and character interaction. Also I can't seem to get the dialogue to work; I can't select a choice. 

13 hours ago, pepertje said:

If you ever need some help with the story, all you have to do is ask around. I might have some tips on writing still floating around in the blogs section, and I might find the odd hour off in the coming months ;)

Thanks, maybe I will ne help in english grammar. :classic_wacko: 

12 hours ago, SoggyWonderBread said:

Nice proof of concept. Would recommend more sim like mechanics like towns and character interaction. Also I can't seem to get the dialogue to work; I can't select a choice. 

Something Sims-Like but in 3rd-person is one of my ideas. And because of the dialogue, there is no set mouse to center function (blame on me) try to move or click the mouse. 

11 hours ago, Doctor Fate said:

Hey really cool idea, hopefully you can develop this into a full fledged game, and if you need further motivation, there's nothing wrong with starting a patreon. Also, if you need help writing dialogue, for any future characters or writing story ideas hit me up.

Thanks, I will definitely need help with the dialogues... maybe I will use german as main dialogue language and seek help to translate all. 

I'm not a fan from patreon and all the scam on it, maybe I will make a account, but I don't want to but things behind a paywall. (only to support all of my work)

10 hours ago, Krow24 said:

What do you need to run this

A PC with 64bit windows. It runs on both of my PCs. (But both are strong enough to play all new games)

5 hours ago, squares said:

Ha! You might've done same or even more amount of content with this demo project, than those scammers on patreon with their "Wild Life".

Yeah, I know this Wild Life game, its a shame how much money they get for nearly no progress. 

Since this haves a food and drink system will more be added in the future? (i do love a game with a detailed need system)

Will the story will be a set one path or will branch out determine by your choices?

If the branching system do get implemented will it have a virtue system saying if your good people will praise you while if your bad/evil people wither shun or be scared of you? (like the old game fate before it went to shit)

Will their be like a generation phase where your character get married or fool around and get someone laid and they have a kid. So you have a kid or w/e you prefer going around the house?

Will their be combat and if yes what would the battle system play out?

Will their be more diverse in race?(like elf,dwarf,lamina,furries, and other stuff like those but i can't think atm lol)

7 hours ago, Krow24 said:

For some reason I get an error code hmm gonna try something and I'll get back

Nvmnd I was being dumb got it to run cool tech demo hope to see more.

Maybe no 64bit Windows?

9 hours ago, Deviljho-san said:

Since this haves a food and drink system will more be added in the future? (i do love a game with a detailed need system)

Will the story will be a set one path or will branch out determine by your choices?

If the branching system do get implemented will it have a virtue system saying if your good people will praise you while if your bad/evil people wither shun or be scared of you? (like the old game fate before it went to shit)

Will their be like a generation phase where your character get married or fool around and get someone laid and they have a kid. So you have a kid or w/e you prefer going around the house?

Will their be combat and if yes what would the battle system play out?

Will their be more diverse in race?(like elf,dwarf,lamina,furries, and other stuff like those but i can't think atm lol)

Don't await to much, it will be a small game because I'm alone and working on it in my free time. 

Very nice demo, a little hard on the frames, but worked well otherwise. The dance feature seemed a little bugged though, I pressed 'K', and the dance loop never ended, and my only option was to exit the demo.

It would be interesting to see a character changing aspect, like "Corruption of Champions" and "Trials in Tainted Space" where your actions change your body, thus changing [sexual or not] interactions. I imagine that'd be a nightmare to implement though.

59 minutes ago, Tomsophsis said:

Very nice demo, a little hard on the frames, but worked well otherwise. The dance feature seemed a little bugged though, I pressed 'K', and the dance loop never ended, and my only option was to exit the demo.

It would be interesting to see a character changing aspect, like "Corruption of Champions" and "Trials in Tainted Space" where your actions change your body, thus changing [sexual or not] interactions. I imagine that'd be a nightmare to implement though.

Yes, the dance animation is very very long. :classic_wacko:

One of my Ides is a game like Corruption of Champions, but with places to visit (with load screen) no open world. (this will make it easy to expand the game) 

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Mighty Legate said:

I'm really courious about this! You're doing a great job so far! Any chance we will be able to choose between female and male player at a further stage of development?

I'm playing with the idea to make a first person game where you play as male with optional VR support. 

But this is one idea from many other.... maaaaybe I will make a poll with the ideas.