2 hours ago, Jimbob9000 said:

Easy girl outfits is compatible. If you look at Bipeds slots this mod uses the numbers on the left and easy girl uses the right. you just have to convert before you ad them to the advanced settings page. It would be nice to have some more slots in the advanced options though.

I'd forgotten about that doubling up thing with slots, nice chart in your link. It'll be handy for me, for referencing body slots, when I tweak stuff.

I've been using the latest version of Combat Strip Lite, along with Combat Strip Lite Ripping Sounds Replacer, which I love. Combat Strip Lite works brilliantly, with the tweaking you can do in the MCM. I would have liked to alter the stripping, which is on one of the MCM pages, making sure my backpack is last to get stripped, if possible. I can't remember if it does, or does not get stripped last.

I'm going to have to check out the MCM stripping page again...

Thanks for your help... :)

• 4 weeks later...

Uploaded a new version for some quality of life improvements:

v1.4.1 New quality of life improvements!
(Requires Fallout 4 Game version of 1.10.162 or newer - creation kit changes are backwards incompatible)
-CHANGED: Updated the Four-Play integration to AAF. If you have AAF enabled, the recovery will pause during sex. This will prevent players from auto re-equipping armor during sex. Four-Play is no longer supported from this version

-NEW: Optional integration with Devious Devices and Real Handcuffs. If the player has their arms bound (by wearing DD or RH), it will prevent the auto re-equip feature from automatically re-equipping armor when recovering

Clean save is not required. But when upgrading, ensure that the player has no damage stacks, and invulnerable-until-stripped feature is disabled!

• 1 month later...

Hello twistedtrebla

I would like to ask a question

Could you consider adding options to your mod?

I would like to submit 3 ideas to you:

1- add an option to activate / deactivate the recovery of clothing over time.
2- adding slots for levels 1 to 4 (4 slots for all levels) would be good and would therefore cover all available slots.
3- make sure that your mod recognizes the resistance of the different armor (and just the armor ie leg L / R, arm L / R, torso) because for the moment the armor is like traditional clothes.

cordially

• 2 weeks later...

I love using it. it makes certain attacks in the wasteland make so much sense.  mutant animals and ghouls strip you great. 

Had a few issues with working with the sliders and then I clean saved and the default worked perfectly.

thanks for all your work.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

@twistedtrebla

Love using the mod, it is a great addition to my load order

Suggestion : Could we have the option to destroy the stripped item ? (there is unequip and drop item but no destroy)

Thank you for considering it

Thanks!

Im not a fan of getting my stuff destroyed :). but if theres enough demand for it, and I have spare time, I may add it

28 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Thanks!

Im not a fan of getting my stuff destroyed :). but if theres enough demand for it, and I have spare time, I may add it

I would choose the drop items but i fear 2 things

A item that doesnt have a image and i ctd because of that and also save bloat because of too much items droppeds in the world space :P

I hated that in skyrim or also that i have a body floating in the air because of the world gif image

With the item destroyed, well it's out of the system and doesnt impact my game

Hope that there is enough demand :)

Thank you for the answer and continue doing your great work

• 1 month later...

Options for clothing and armor to break over time would be awesome I think. There’s one mod on lovers lab that has that, but it also does a bunch of other stuff and for whatever reason has a lot of bugs and interferes with other mods for strange reasons. I think you could probably do a better job since the focus is just armor and clothing. If you have time and the desire to, I think it’d be rad. I’m definitely going to be adding this mod to my game as is regardless!

I know that somebody asked before to extend the mod to strip NPC's. I know that it would be a lot of work, but huh, for companions it would be possible? Only one…the active one

not Dogmeat, the partner...c'mon...please...??...it would be a nice prelude for mods like violation, abduction, harassment, and so...

Now seriously, thanks a lot for your work.

• 2 months later...

Love this mod, use it all the time now especially with all the mix and match outfits.

Bug(?): Seems that when I play in First Person mode the unequip doesn't really happen until I go third person. I know that the mod probably isnt' rechecking your equipment every second but this strictly happens in FP mode.

e.g.

In third person, everytime the strip occurs it unequips the armor piece immediately along with the strip message.

In first person, I get the strip message but if I zoom back to third person I'll still be wearing the armor, until the next "tick" on the armor check or I try to equip or unequip an item.

interesting effect:

If I go from full recovery to full strip while in FP, when I zoom out to 3rd Person it'll still be all equipped. Then if I remove one piece of armor it'll start to strip the rest off (not all at the same time but almost) and IF I change to FP during the strip it'll stop exactly at when I press the FP button.

• 2 weeks later...

I just have a question on the relationship of the stacks and the pc's total HP.

Are they linked or separate? To give an example, a high level character with a high HP pool, if they got six unlucky hits in a row that stripped them would their HP pool take additional damage from the stack loss or just normal damage from the attack (sorry it's rather tricky to describe).

Also noticed a minor bug while testing with AAF Violate Purgatory. PC was naked but stacks were removed as she took damage, so maybe needs a check to see if the pc has an armour piece in place (haven't tested with partial armour).

EDIT: I have tested with just a left arm piece of armour and it does run through all 6 stacks still. Having thought about it though it is working as it should as from a roleplay perspective it represents an injury on a body part that can't be re-equipped until healed

On 3/21/2020 at 9:06 PM, tuxagent7 said:

I would choose the drop items but i fear 2 things

A item that doesnt have a image and i ctd because of that and also save bloat because of too much items droppeds in the world space :P

I hated that in skyrim or also that i have a body floating in the air because of the world gif image

With the item destroyed, well it's out of the system and doesnt impact my game

Hope that there is enough demand :)

Thank you for the answer and continue doing your great work

for example, it could be damaged and not wearable until repair in the armor workbench

Great mod, now I've tweaked it with Violate I'm really pleased with the effect.

I have a question about the default settings. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled but it still remembers the old settings. Is there json or xml file I need to delete to force the defaults back (asking as I'm still tweaking) Ignore, I've got it sorted

For a future update I was wondering if a check can be added to mute the ripping sound after all stacks are depleted as if another strip event (like from a power attack) happens it still sounds even though there's nothing left to strip. Doesn't matter with the native moan as it's in place, but if using the ripping sound replacer it does sound a little odd. It's just cosmetic so not worth a lot of effort but if it's quick then maybe worthwhile

On 7/30/2020 at 9:21 AM, Slorm said:

Great mod, now I've tweaked it with Violate I'm really pleased with the effect.

I have a question about the default settings. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled but it still remembers the old settings. Is there json or xml file I need to delete to force the defaults back (asking as I'm still tweaking) Ignore, I've got it sorted

For a future update I was wondering if a check can be added to mute the ripping sound after all stacks are depleted as if another strip event (like from a power attack) happens it still sounds even though there's nothing left to strip. Doesn't matter with the native moan as it's in place, but if using the ripping sound replacer it does sound a little odd. It's just cosmetic so not worth a lot of effort but if it's quick then maybe worthwhile

What's the configuration you have to work along with Violate? Because sometimes i do get to the 6 stacks and sometimes don't. Like, I have 2 or 3 stack and the next hit fire up the automatic surrender instead another stack.

Anyway, it's a great mod twistedtrebla! Congratulations!

11 hours ago, cmdrtomalak said:

What's the configuration you have to work along with Violate? Because sometimes i do get to the 6 stacks and sometimes don't. Like, I have 2 or 3 stack and the next hit fire up the automatic surrender instead another stack.

Anyway, it's a great mod twistedtrebla! Congratulations!

That one foxed me for a while. There's a setting in Violate to surrender if crippled. If you turn that off you will then get all 6 stacks

• 2 months later...

Just a small request: Changing...

Spoiler

; ============================================================
;
;	Helper function for stripping an item slot. Will unequip vs drop depending on setting
;
; ============================================================
Function Strip(int slotnumber)
	If slotnumber == -1
		return
	Endif

If LastWornArmor == none
		LastWornArmor = new form[30]
	Endif

wornitem wi = PlayerREF.GetWornItem(slotnumber, false)
	Form f = wi.item

If wi.item as armor != none && wi.item != naked_skin && wi.item != raider_skin
		If !PlayerREF.IsInPowerArmor()
			; Save this armor for redress only if player is not in power armor
			LastWornArmor[slotnumber] = f
		Endif

If CSL_DropInsteadOfUnequip.GetValue() == 0
			PlayerREF.UnequipItemSlot(slotnumber)
		Else
			PlayerREF.DropItem(wi.item)              >>>>>> to PlayerREF.RemoveItem(wi.item)
		Endif
	Endif

I'm always conflicted about which outfit I should wear. I think this would help :)
Or, at least an option for destroying your clothes.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Okay my brain is not working and I cannot seem to find the right combination of settings for Violate to kick in *only* after gaining six stacks with CSL.  Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?  My MCM settings and stacks after combat defeat/surrender are pictured.

Hide contents

ScreenShot28.jpg.cabd7be233e14d55aefed010f2c0de6f.jpgScreenShot29.jpg.c09f5d2a8a42fa5ac78a44877f42fea0.jpgScreenShot30.jpg.138979e75ca62c7ec4c37ebfff0f0236.jpg

Try...

Health Value for player surrender = 30

Keep chance to surrender = 100

Keep God Mode ON, as enemies attack during sex scenes.

When your health gets between 0 to 30, it will be a 100% chance to surrender.

Hard hitting enemies can bypass lower settings, for your lowest health.

5 hours ago, Krazyone said:

Try...

Health Value for player surrender = 30

Keep chance to surrender = 100

Keep God Mode ON, as enemies attack during sex scenes.

When your health gets between 0 to 30, it will be a 100% chance to surrender.

Hard hitting enemies can bypass lower settings, for your lowest health.

I guess I could've been more clear.  I had the impression that CSL and Violate settings could be tweaked such that surrender would initiate only after six stacks of body damage.

Currently my auto surrender kicks in regardless of stacks.  I seem to only get 2-4 stacks before surrendering.

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

I guess I could've been more clear.  I had the impression that CSL and Violate settings could be tweaked such that surrender would initiate only after six stacks of body damage.

Currently my auto surrender kicks in regardless of stacks.  I seem to only get 2-4 stacks before surrendering.

I always get a surrender, when I reach the health value or lower. I'm sorry, I don't know what stacks are, I'm just a fan of the mod... I've been using the mod since it was released, in it's original version.

Stacks are essentially the damaged body parts.  From the mod description:

"Stripping is progressive, and body damage can stack up to 6 times.
At damage stacks 1 & 2, player's arm armor will get stripped.
At stacks 3 & 4, leg armor will get stripped.
At stacks 5, head and chest armor will get stripped.
At stacks 6, body/clothing will get stripped (completely naked at this point!)."

32 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

At stacks 6, body/clothing will get stripped (completely naked at this point!)."

Yeah... I remember now, it's been a very long time since I've read the description. I posted about a random stripping option, in march 2018. But it was too much work, which was understandable.

Stacks are just the strip items list numbers, when each one gets stripped in order.

1. Arm armour L

2. Arm armour R

3. Leg armour L

4. Leg armour R

5. Head and Chest armour

6. Body and Clothes

34 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

As it stands there is no way to set up Violate to only trigger after 6 stacks from CSL. The reason is that the two mods don’t communicate with each other and as such there is no way for Violate to know when you have 6 stacks. So the best you can do is increase the probability that Violate triggers after 6 stacks by drastically increasing the chances of getting a CSL stack and hoping that your health doesn’t drop below the Violate auto surrender Health threshold before you get 6 stacks.

Now if CSL were to be updated to have an alternative mode to apply stacks based on health percentage, it could work. It could work something like:

Stack 1 -90% Health,

Stack 2 - 80%,

Stack 3 - 70%,

Stack 4 - 60%

Stack 5 - 50%

Stack 6 - 40%

Violate Surrender - 30%