Just now, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm. I think using a stimpack is considered equipping something (I know consuming alcohol is). So using a stimpack forces a "refresh", regardless of whether or not stimpack recovery is on. But I'm about 90% certain it's the game engine not being able to undress everything in time.

Are you wearing custom armor/clothing? If so, then the probability of that increases. Unequipping armor/clothing is actually a quite graphic intensive operation, since the game needs to unload the armor texture and load player's naked texture (made worse if you have player naked texture replacer). And it gets slower if you use custom armor mods, since those tend to have higher resolution textures. 

If armor not being unequipped is a frequently reported issue, then I might add some code for redundancy to enforce strip.

I am using custom equipment in each slot. It might be my computer not being able to keep up. It's a higher end computer but I don't have an SSD which I think really hurts it. Sometimes when I switch weapons it takes a few seconds for it to appear... so I think your theory is not too far off the mark.

Ideas...

1. Random piece of clothing or armour damage.

When you get hit, it normally starts at your head, then left shoulder. Working its way down to your final item, which is your clothing.

If possible, any chance of randomising which item is damaged. So it could be any armour or clothing item that gets damaged then removed.

or

2. Animal size varies the damage location.

Tall animals such as Deathclaws, will tend to damage the head and body.

Molerats will always damage legs and body, more likely to damage clothing.

Possible list...

Deathclaw = Head / body ( 10% chance for single swipe strips of item )

Molerat = Body / legs ( 50% chance to strip body armour / clothes. Can be re-equipped )

Ghoul = All ( 5% chance of instant clothing or armour strip, so keep your distance )

Yao Guai = All ( 100% chance to be stripped of body armour, long term bruising, means naked for a few days )

Behemoth = All ( 100% chance of long term bruising )

Mutant hound = Body only ( 20% chance of stripping your clothing or body armour )

3. Extreme bruising, hardcore option ( MCM )

Bruises last for days, only allowing clothing to be equipped + Backpacks, if mod installed.

Just some ideas... :smile:

v1.3.0 - New feature & bug fix

-NEW: Optional integration with Four-Play. Added a setting to temporarily pause recovery when Four-Play sex scene is in progress. This prevents cases where player might auto-redress during a sex scene, making it awkward and un-immersive. Four-Play is not required, and this setting will have no effect if you do not have it installed.

-FIXED: Armor should now get stripped more consistently. Added a second thorough pass that makes sure armor pieces that shouldve been stripped get stripped.

Clean save not required, but as always, make sure player is not damaged when upgrading.

On 3/17/2018 at 2:13 PM, Krazyone said:

Ideas...

1. Random piece of clothing or armour damage.

When you get hit, it normally starts at your head, then left shoulder. Working its way down to your final item, which is your clothing.

If possible, any chance of randomising which item is damaged. So it could be any armour or clothing item that gets damaged then removed.

or

2. Animal size varies the damage location.

Tall animals such as Deathclaws, will tend to damage the head and body.

Molerats will always damage legs and body, more likely to damage clothing.

Possible list...

Deathclaw = Head / body ( 10% chance for single swipe strips of item )

Molerat = Body / legs ( 50% chance to strip body armour / clothes. Can be re-equipped )

Ghoul = All ( 5% chance of instant clothing or armour strip, so keep your distance )

Yao Guai = All ( 100% chance to be stripped of body armour, long term bruising, means naked for a few days )

Behemoth = All ( 100% chance of long term bruising )

Mutant hound = Body only ( 20% chance of stripping your clothing or body armour )

3. Extreme bruising, hardcore option ( MCM )

Bruises last for days, only allowing clothing to be equipped + Backpacks, if mod installed.

Just some ideas... :smile:

Those are interesting ideas, but would require significant amount of time to implement, which I don't have anymore :frown: 

You had posted that you can make some configurations using MCM, right?  I just installed it and do not see it in MCM.  Does that mean it did not load/install correctly?  Is there a way to check to see if it loaded?  Maybe you can send me a variable name so I can try to edit using the console or something like that?

1 hour ago, dabuzzkiller said:

You had posted that you can make some configurations using MCM, right?  I just installed it and do not see it in MCM.  Does that mean it did not load/install correctly?  Is there a way to check to see if it loaded?  Maybe you can send me a variable name so I can try to edit using the console or something like that?

The last topic in the mcm is "Advanced." If you don't have it something is wrong.

the best combat strip mod so far I've seen, Thanks for the great mod!

Can you make it work on NPCs? Not the same script obviously, but just sequential strip by damaging?  There's another mod here but it requires a lot of things that I don't want to install and doesn't work on males...I wanted some gender equality on some mods and I just can't find... It would be the best wear and tear mod if you extended this to work on NPCs as well.

Thank you for the Mod Again :smile:

On 3/24/2018 at 5:14 AM, pihwht said:

The last topic in the mcm is "Advanced." If you don't have it something is wrong.

Thanks.  I finally to work.  I just needed to re-install it along with some other files (which were the Four-play, which I assume was a just coincidence, maybe?).  Anyways, I'm digging it so far!  

On 3/24/2018 at 12:18 PM, kadsend said:

the best combat strip mod so far I've seen, Thanks for the great mod!

Can you make it work on NPCs? Not the same script obviously, but just sequential strip by damaging?  There's another mod here but it requires a lot of things than I don't want to install and not on males...I wanted some gender equality on some mods and I just can't find... It would be great if you extendende this mod to work on npcs as well.

Thank you for the Mod Again :smile:

I second that idea!  I assume you mean by "work on NPC's" you mean that the player can strip designated NPC's.  I guess it would replace or add to bash or something.  But it would need to be compatible or at least play nice with the knock out framework.  I would hope anyways.  Great idea though!  That would SO much fun.  It would be funny to have different levels that with like lower level NPC's, the player could strip them with one hit.  I could use it with the push away mod and have good times.

4 minutes ago, Zenreich said:

When I try to disable Invincible-Until-Stripped it always instantly kills me, even after recovering in a bed. Any help?

That means you have a mod that is overwriting player's essential state. One mod which I noticed did this is Horizon. Any other mod that has a poorly written player death alternative implementation will do this. 

You can get around that by setting player as essential, turning off invincible mode in MCM, then setting player back as non-essential either by console commands or mods. This mod already does that, but there are poorly written mods that can interfere with it and force player as nonessential.

Thanks for this mod.

I also think it would be cool if there was an option to have random body parts bruised instead of progression. If you can't then this is still a great mod.

Another idea I have (and forgive me if it's already been suggested), it would be neat to have the option that if a body part is crippled (via vanilla rules) then this mod also bruises it and it won't heal until the limb is uncrippled.

1 hour ago, alima309 said:

Is there anyone know, how to adjust the slot 38 to be stripped?

Some clothes mod using 38~45 slots for more equipment and accessories 

The chart that maps the index to the slot number is given in the mod description:

Customize Armor Slots
If you have custom armor/clothing mods that use different item slots, or want the armor pieces to be stripped in different order, you can customize what item slots get stripped for each damage stack level. This setting can be found in "Advanced" page of MCM. The slots can be 0 - 28. Refer to Biped slot documentation if you are not sure which slot is for which body part.

Click on the link and you'll get the index number you need.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone else having a problem with invulnerable-until stripped mode?

My character will die before all my armour is removed, even with naked god mode on.
I've only seen it work properly against a group of bloat flies. In this case, i didnt lose all my armour before i killed the flies, but when i opened my pip boy, i was on 0 hp.

Toggling the invulnerable mode has no effect.
When invulnerable mode is toggled off, I get an alert saying i am no longer invulnerable, but i dont get anything of the sort when i toggle it back on.
Sorry for long post, just trying to give as much info as possible

Great mod, I'm currently playing it with Frost Survival and this makes encounters even more interesting and risky.

The only thing I would like to have is an increased chance to get stripped by feral ghouls, but sadly it also triggers on Frost's radiation damage from them which would make no sense.

If there could be a way to exclude radiation damage hits in your script this would be awesome!

-Edit-

Okay, just by adding an inverted filter to check for radiation damage works like a charm.

It's really simple, only need to add the Keyword for damage type and set up the filters so the OnHit block doesn't even fire constantly.

Keyword property DamageTypeRadiation auto

RegisterForHitEvent(PlayerREF, akSourceFilter = DamageTypeRadiation, abMatch = false)

• 1 month later...

Just a question:

Does it strip DD items as well?

I made the experience - sometimes it stripes DD items sometimes not...

For my style of play it makes no sense to strip my cuffs and gag^^

is there a setting to prevent DD items from stripping?

Thanks for help

Ava

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, great mod. I want to ask whether is there any way to add more armor slots for each damage stacks? for example, in the first damage stack there are only two armor slots and I want to add another armor slot. Is there anyway to add it myself through tinkering in CK/FO4edit, or is it more to scripting?

Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...