21 hours ago, Tanglin said:

I was using the older version of this mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30006  Dicky's Pinup Outfit. The current version has changed slots 44 and 45 to 39 and 40.

But I am currently using another clothing now that has two layers of clothing. For general game play, the outer layer of clothing provides the armour. But when my SS is having sex, the outer layer is removed to reveal the inner layer of clothing, which is just her stockings and garters. So for now, with just two layers of clothing, I'm not running this mod. 

But I'm looking forward to future developments!

Hmmm this is what i might do. I might add an “advanced” section that allows users to set which additional item slots get stripped. That way, if you know you use custom armor mods that use non-typical armor slots, you can configure it to work with that. Seems like the most scalable and customizable approach. 

10 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmmm this is what i might do. I might add an “advanced” section that allows users to set which additional item slots get stripped. That way, if you know you use custom armor mods that use non-typical armor slots, you can configure it to work with that. Seems like the most scalable and customizable approach. 

You might be on to something there. I tend to "reslot" most of my custom armours and clothing items keeping the actual armour pieces on (A) slots and clothing/acc on (U) slots.

I suggest increasing the levels of stripping (up to 8 or even 10) with an abitrary chance that it would choose a random slot regardless of level or maybe just a flat chance that you'd get that super unlucky hit that completely strips all your slots and possibly suffer a stagger effect as well. I think something like that would help to offset the more granular customization of which additional slots get stripped. More options equal more risk.

Just a random thought. Still lovin the mod.

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Sounds great! If I may, I'd also suggest letting us decide which item slot to remove and not remove and the order of stripping, if it isn't too complicated to code or for people to use. For example, I'm using https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29348 The Kite's Handmaiden. I wear the hat, the gloves, the underarmour and the overcoat.

In my ideal arrangement, the hat would be the first item to be lost, followed by the overcoat, and that's it. I like seeing my SS being taken while she's in her stockings and garters (the underarmour), which is worn on slot 33. 

I understand if it's too complicated or too far from your intent for the mod, though.

12 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Sounds great! If I may, I'd also suggest letting us decide which item slot to remove and not remove and the order of stripping, if it isn't too complicated to code or for people to use. For example, I'm using https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/29348 The Kite's Handmaiden. I wear the hat, the gloves, the underarmour and the overcoat.

In my ideal arrangement, the hat would be the first item to be lost, followed by the overcoat, and that's it. I like seeing my SS being taken while she's in her stockings and garters (the underarmour), which is worn on slot 33. 

I understand if it's too complicated or too far from your intent for the mod, though.

Yeah if I'm allowing users to set item slots that get stripped, letting them change the order would be pretty easy to do. I might do that for the next update. 

5 hours ago, chaelim said:

Nice mod!! Thanks!

Can you make this work for males and females NPCs?

No problem!

Making this for NPCs is a whole new beast, so I probably won't do that. But I did see a different mod here on LL that has this functionality for npcs(NPCs only). Forgot the name of it but you could check that out

New v1.2.1 Released! - New feature & bug fix

-NEW: Customize which armor slots get stripped! Added an "Advanced" page in MCM menu to let you set which armor slots get stripped for each damage stack level. You can customize up to 16 armor slots!

-FIXED: Auto-redress is disabled in power armor. This change is to prevent mesh/texture mixups when the game tries to equip power armor on player body.

CLEAN SAVE REQUIRED!

Note on armor slot customization:

• The default settings are still the same. If you dont touch anything in the advanced page, everything will function as before. This customization is for users who use custom armor/clothing mods that use non-typical armor slots, or users who don't like the default strip sequence and want to change it. The MCM page may look a bit confusing at first, but allows for great customization once you get the hang of it.
  • How it works:
    You can set up to 2 item slots that get stripped per damage level for levels 1 - 4. For damage level 1, by default, the first slot is set to 12 (which is L arm). The second slot is set to -1 (which the mod takes as "unset" and will ignore). Damage levels 2, 3, and 4 are similar, with the first slot being the default and the second being unset (-1). You can change both the first and second slot to whatever you wish.
    For damage levels 5 & 6, you can set up to 4 item slots. Same concept as before, with minor difference being 3 used for default and 1 unset. You can change all 4 of the slot settings. 
  • Try not to modify the strip order or the slot numbers while your character is recovering. Doing so may result in some strange behavior.
  • The item slot range is between -1 - 28 (-1 being "unset"/"unused"). If you are not sure what item slot is what, refer to https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots . For instance, if the custom armor mod you are using uses armor slot 41, that's equivalent to item slot 11. (Don't ask me what the difference is between "index" and "slot" in that chart; I dont know either. All I know is 0 - 28 works)
1 hour ago, Jay1646 said:

Hey Twisted quick question.

I wanted to change the dialogue that appears when you get stripped completely naked.

Where can I find it in the Creation Kit? I'm having trouble locating it.

Thanks again for this awesome mod!

Youre welcome!

You mean the notification messages?

look for a quest called CSL_Main. Go to referencealias. Under player reference, there should be a script called csl_onhit or something. Its the main script with all the debug.notification messages. 

Youre welcome!

You mean the notification messages?

look for a quest called CSL_Main. Go to referencealias. Under player reference, there should be a script called csl_onhit or something. Its the main script with all the debug.notification messages. 

Thanks

I'm sorry I'm dumb to CK, I think I found where it's at, now I just don't know how to find all the notifications, I went through all of these to see if they popped up, no dice.

Am I even in the right section?

Sorry to bug you

Spoiler

image.png

image.png

1 hour ago, Jay1646 said:

Thanks

I'm sorry I'm dumb to CK, I think I found where it's at, now I just don't know how to find all the notifications, I went through all of these to see if they popped up, no dice.

Am I even in the right section?

Sorry to bug you

Hide contents

image.png

image.png

In the bottom picture: 

if you double click “CSL_main_script” you get the properties window, which you are seeing. Instead of double click, right click and select “view source”. It will open a new window with the script source code. Copy the code to a text editor of your choice (since creation kit source editor doesnt have a find feature). Look for “debug.notification” text within the code. After you replace the texts, copy back to creation kit source editor. Save (ctrl s). If it compiles without error, good job. If you made some mistakes, the source wont compile and it will tell you why

29 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

In the bottom picture: 

if you double click “CSL_main_script” you get the properties window, which you are seeing. Instead of double click, right click and select “view source”. It will open a new window with the script source code. Copy the code to a text editor of your choice (since creation kit source editor doesnt have a find feature). Look for “debug.notification” text within the code. After you replace the texts, copy back to creation kit source editor. Save (ctrl s). If it compiles without error, good job. If you made some mistakes, the source wont compile and it will tell you why

Ok wow! I would've never figured that out on my own!

Thank you again!

• 2 weeks later...

You said you work this mod with RSE, but what are your configurations?  IN RSE you surrender when you hit a health threshold, not 0.  My character is surrendering before all the clothes have been removed through battle.

Also how do you deal with clothing that are full body outfits, where pieces can not be stripped off?

11 hours ago, dan0477 said:

You said you work this mod with RSE, but what are your configurations?  IN RSE you surrender when you hit a health threshold, not 0.  My character is surrendering before all the clothes have been removed through battle.

Also how do you deal with clothing that are full body outfits, where pieces can not be stripped off?

The truth is this mod wasn't intentionally tailored for RSE (or other combat surrender type mods). It's just that it can work great, unintentionally, in some cases. In others, well, as you observed, player doesnt get stripped all the way when surrendering. It all depends on how large of a hit you take.

I run RSE with 10% health threshold, with invincible-until-stripped mode ON with min and max strip to 6. These are different outcomes that can happen:

Health is above 10%. I get hit with a rather large hit that brings me down to 0% health. My player gets stripped butt naked. Simultaneously, she surrenders (via RSE). Yay!

Health is above 10%. I get hit with a small hit that brings me below 10%, but still more than 0% health. My player doesn't get stripped (because she didnt "die" yet), but surrenders, because her health is now below the set threshold. Bummer. But surrender still works with no conflicts, so I'm ok with it.

You can remedy that a little by using "unlucky hits", which also trigger off of a certain health threshold. But I currently dont have a setting to make you strip butt naked with a single hit using unlucky hits, so at most, you'd lose one/two article of clothing before surrendering. 

Clothing with full body outfits.. well if you wear just one all-in-one clothing, it's probably going to get stripped all or none. Armors are usually modular, so it works fine. 

Also, speaking of other combat surrender mods, this mod works spectacularly with Anghelo's Magno Cum Gaudio. That's because that mod uses player death, instead of a hit-below-health-threshold, to trigger sex assaults. So if you are using invincible-until-stripped mode, your character won't "die" until fully stripped. And when you do get fully stripped and try to "die", MCG will then catch your player's "death", and proceed to you know what. So if you are using that mod's combat surrender, it will be 100% guaranteed to leave your character butt naked by the time he/she is being enjoyed with. Just throwing that out there.

Hi twistedtrebla

Thanks for making this fun mod :).  It was working great for me in the beginning but I think I confused it now...  Damage Levels 1 and 2 aren't working for me anymore. I get the text popup but nothing happens.   I have Damage Level 1 set to slots 20 and -1 and Damage Level 2 is 24 and 11.  Damage Level 3 and onwards does work the way they are setup.

I am wearing equipment in those slots. Any suggestions?

56 minutes ago, Kaymac said:

Hi twistedtrebla

Thanks for making this fun mod :).  It was working great for me in the beginning but I think I confused it now...  Damage Levels 1 and 2 aren't working for me anymore. I get the text popup but nothing happens.   I have Damage Level 1 set to slots 20 and -1 and Damage Level 2 is 24 and 11.  Damage Level 3 and onwards does work the way they are setup.

I am wearing equipment in those slots. Any suggestions?

No problem!

Hmm, try reverting back to the defaults and see if that works again. The code doesn't do any complicated of logic with the slot settings. It just reads the value that was set, and unequips it. So im really not sure why it's not unequipping those slots. 

No problem!

Hmm, try reverting back to the defaults and see if that works again. The code doesn't do any complicated of logic with the slot settings. It just reads the value that was set, and unequips it. So im really not sure why it's not unequipping those slots. 

Thanks for a quick reply. I think it's working again. What seemed to fix it was using a stimpack with the stimpack damage recovery set to 0. I was using stimpack recovery 1 (default) until I changed it to 0 to see if it would do anything.

When I used the stimpack, it unequipped the items that should have been removed at that damage stage. Weird huh?

2 minutes ago, Kaymac said:

Thanks for a quick reply. I think it's working again. What seems to fix it was using a stimpack with the stimpack damage recovery set to 0. I was using stimpack recovery 1 (default) until I changed it to 0 to see if it would do anything.

When I used the stimpack, it unequipped the items that should have been removed at that damage stage. Weird huh?

Do you mean when you used the stimpack with stim recovery set to 0? or with stim recovery set to 1? 

If set to 0, and using a stimpack "unequipped the items that should have been removed at that damage stage.", then that is weird....

If set to 1, and using a stimpack "unequipped the items that should have been removed at that damage stage.", then thats a known issue. The game, depending on how fast your computer is, sometimes cant deal with too frequent unequip calls. So if you get stripped a lot in a short span of time, some armor/clothe pieces wont get stripped, cus the game just skipped them. It happens maybe less than 1% time on my computer, so I haven't really been motivated to fix it. 

If you open your pipboy and try to equip any piece of clothing/armor while damaged, the mod will refresh all damaged part and undress any armor/clothing that shouldn't be on (to enforce being stripped). So equipping anything kind of works as a "refresh", so to speak.

6 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Do you mean when you used the stimpack with stim recovery set to 0? or with stim recovery set to 1? 

If set to 0, and using a stimpack "unequipped the items that should have been removed at that damage stage.", then that is weird....

If set to 1, and using a stimpack "unequipped the items that should have been removed at that damage stage.", then thats a known issue. The game, depending on how fast your computer is, sometimes cant deal with too frequent unequip calls. So if you get stripped a lot in a short span of time, some armor/clothe pieces wont get stripped, cus the game just skipped them. It happens maybe less than 1% time on my computer, so I haven't really been motivated to fix it. 

If you open your pipboy and try to equip any piece of clothing/armor while damaged, the mod will refresh all damaged part and undress any armor/clothing that shouldn't be on (to enforce being stripped). So equipping anything kind of works as a "refresh", so to speak.

Yup it was the above. Changed it from 1 to 0, used a stimpack and it did the unequip. 

6 minutes ago, Kaymac said:

Yup it was the above. Changed it from 1 to 0, used a stimpack and it did the unequip. 

Hmm. I think using a stimpack is considered equipping something (I know consuming alcohol is). So using a stimpack forces a "refresh", regardless of whether or not stimpack recovery is on. But I'm about 90% certain it's the game engine not being able to undress everything in time.

Are you wearing custom armor/clothing? If so, then the probability of that increases. Unequipping armor/clothing is actually a quite graphic intensive operation, since the game needs to unload the armor texture and load player's naked texture (made worse if you have player naked texture replacer). And it gets slower if you use custom armor mods, since those tend to have higher resolution textures. 

If armor not being unequipped is a frequently reported issue, then I might add some code for redundancy to enforce strip.