v1.1.1 - Bug fix

-FIXED: Fixed a critical bug where the mod was setting player's essential state to false when deactivating invincible mode. Requires clean save!!! (sorry but required)

This bug is harmless for normal gameplay. But if you have other mods that require player's essential state to be true, particularly anghelo's Magno Cum Gaudio's character death scenarios, then this may break that mod. If you've never deactivated (by that I mean activate then deactivate) invincible mode, then you should be good to go with this fix. However, if you have, then Im sorry to tell you but your character's essential state is probably set to false and will break compatibility with other mods that require it. There's probably a way to revert it using console commands, but I dont currently know how.

This fix is intended for better compatibility with Anghelo’s Magno Cum Gaudio. If you use that mod’s defeat/respawn feature and also want to use this mod’s invincible feature, then this update is mandatory!

This mod is fun and works very nicely with RSE. I've turned off stimpacks and sleep. I couldn't see a dirty mattress as being good for inflamed skin, and I always have a ton of stimpacks before I'm very far into a game.  I haven't settled on the right mix of percentages in my settings, and different characters seem to have different experiences. My current character rarely looses more than one or two pieces of armor.

Very occasionally, underarmor is removed while chest armor remains.

Interesting thing happened to me while playing last night... I had forgotten to activate the "Disable in Power Armor" feature in a new game, and it slowly stripped pieces of the PA off, and eventually the vaultsuit on my character(I was in first person so I didn't notice.) I exited the PA Frame naked, and as I slowly healed, it tried to re-equip PA pieces to me as if they were just regular armor parts which resulted in an ugly mess of glitched textures and whatnot. Had to jump back into a frame to disable the PA pieces as they re-equipped. So if you're going to use Power Armor, remember to use the Disable feature.

Other than that, I'm loving this mod and how well it complements RSE. The more you get your ass kicked, the more time you spend naked. And the more time you spend naked, the more RSE will punish you. 

59 minutes ago, HowlerMonkee said:

Interesting thing happened to me while playing last night... I had forgotten to activate the "Disable in Power Armor" feature in a new game, and it slowly stripped pieces of the PA off, and eventually the vaultsuit on my character(I was in first person so I didn't notice.) I exited the PA Frame naked, and as I slowly healed, it tried to re-equip PA pieces to me as if they were just regular armor parts which resulted in an ugly mess of glitched textures and whatnot. Had to jump back into a frame to disable the PA pieces as they re-equipped. So if you're going to use Power Armor, remember to use the Disable feature.

Other than that, I'm loving this mod and how well it complements RSE. The more you get your ass kicked, the more time you spend naked. And the more time you spend naked, the more RSE will punish you. 

Haha thanks for sharing that. I didn't realize the game engine would try to equip those Power Armor pieces as if they were armor. I'll try to see if I can prevent that in my next update when I get the time.

1 hour ago, HowlerMonkee said:

This is awesome to hear! I am VERY happy that this mod is playing so nicely with RSE - it was an oft requested feature that I never got around to / perhaps did not want to do. Either way, this mod is DEFINITELY great and yes, the two (plus Magno Cum Gaudio too!) compliment each other nicely! :smile:

9 hours ago, HowlerMonkee said:

So if you're going to use Power Armor, remember to use the Disable feature.

The disable feature doesn't actually work. You can click the button in the MCM, but it doesn't do anything, and if you leave the MCM and go back in you'll see it unchecked itself.

54 minutes ago, genericlogin said:

It's not just the power armor disable control that doesn't work for me. The naked god mode control fails in the same way. Other MCM controls work, though.

Are you running v1.1.1? Maybe I forgot to update the .esp file in older versions? I dont know. But Im fairly certain 1.1.1 should work fine. Try clean save or new game and see if the issue persists

7 hours ago, genericlogin said:

A clean save didn't help, and it is 1.1.1.

Do you use MO or NMM? If you use MO, you have to help it a little bit. I use MO, and this is how I got it to stick in my game.

Step 1:
Move the MCM folder from ModOrg 2\Fallout 4\Mods\<MCM based mod>
to
Fallout 4\ Data

Step 2:
Copy the name of the mods ESP file e.g. MCM_Demo.esp or QuickTrade.esp
Go to Fallout 4\ Data\MCM and generate a folder labeled "Settings" if needed.
Inside the Settings folder right click and make a new txt file.

If you are running Win 10, open the new txt file, choose "save as" and in the "Save as Type" drop-down box choose "All Files (*.*)", otherwise it will save it as "WhateverYouNamedIt.ini.txt"
Rename file to the name of the ESP file and change file extension to "ini" e.g. MCM_Demo.ini or QuickTrade.ini

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Unfortunately you have to do this with every mod that uses MCM if you run it through Mod Organizer 2. But, it lasts forever as long as mod authors don't change the name of the esp.

20 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

This is awesome to hear! I am VERY happy that this mod is playing so nicely with RSE - it was an oft requested feature that I never got around to / perhaps did not want to do. Either way, this mod is DEFINITELY great and yes, the two (plus Magno Cum Gaudio too!) compliment each other nicely! :smile:

I have spent way too much time on the preacher's stage to get people to quit talking shit to me. Now I spend way too much time exploring the wilderness before turning in quests. I've learned to love the "Be glad no one is around to see you" messages.

1 hour ago, HowlerMonkee said:

I have spent way too much time on the preacher's stage to get people to quit talking shit to me. Now I spend way too much time exploring the wilderness before turning in quests. I've learned to love the "Be glad no one is around to see you" messages.

I have modified Infamy Point threshold allowances in RSE to account for Combat Strip Lite's nudity functions. Where once the cap was 25, now it is 50 points, so you will be able to play longer before hitting threshold, if using the max allowance via the MCM slider. :smile:

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

I have modified Infamy Point threshold allowances in RSE to account for Combat Strip Lite's nudity functions. Where once the cap was 25, now it is 50 points, so you will be able to play longer before hitting threshold, if using the max allowance via the MCM slider. :smile:

I actually kind of liked it the way it was. More emphasis on gearing up for shit.  If you're constantly running into fights you can't win, you deserve to get stripped and stuff. And suffer the consequences of it. If I'm lvl 3 and decide to coc into the gunners main base, I need to be put in my place. I spent time on the preacher's redemption stage because I deserved it.

10 hours ago, HowlerMonkee said:

Do you use MO or NMM? If you use MO, you have to help it a little bit. I use MO, and this is how I got it to stick in my game.

Step 1:
Move the MCM folder from ModOrg 2\Fallout 4\Mods\<MCM based mod>
to
Fallout 4\ Data

Step 2:
Copy the name of the mods ESP file e.g. MCM_Demo.esp or QuickTrade.esp
Go to Fallout 4\ Data\MCM and generate a folder labeled "Settings" if needed.
Inside the Settings folder right click and make a new txt file.

If you are running Win 10, open the new txt file, choose "save as" and in the "Save as Type" drop-down box choose "All Files (*.*)", otherwise it will save it as "WhateverYouNamedIt.ini.txt"
Rename file to the name of the ESP file and change file extension to "ini" e.g. MCM_Demo.ini or QuickTrade.ini

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Unfortunately you have to do this with every mod that uses MCM if you run it through Mod Organizer 2. But, it lasts forever as long as mod authors don't change the name of the esp.

um, you do realize Mod.Organizer 2 v2.1.1 no longer requires all that hassle right?

49 minutes ago, baekacaek said:

For now Im not checking “other” armor slots. So if you have mods that equip armor on item slots that are not the typical ones, then those will probably not strip. If a lot of people are using other item slots, then i may add those in strip events.

By the way what armor mod are you using that uses slots 44 45 and 48?

I was using the older version of this mod - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/30006  Dicky's Pinup Outfit. The current version has changed slots 44 and 45 to 39 and 40.

But I am currently using another clothing now that has two layers of clothing. For general game play, the outer layer of clothing provides the armour. But when my SS is having sex, the outer layer is removed to reveal the inner layer of clothing, which is just her stockings and garters. So for now, with just two layers of clothing, I'm not running this mod. 

But I'm looking forward to future developments!

3 hours ago, HowlerMonkee said:

I'm running 2.1.1, and I still had to do this to get my settings to stick. I may be doing something wrong, who knows. But it worked for me.

Maybe a reinstall will help?

All of my mods that require a Settings folder, just create it automatically in their separate MCM folders.

Also, running Win10, installed at [C:\Mod Organizer 2] and think it was a portable install.

Hope you get it fixed, good luck.

I had a question which occurred to me last night. When Nora is is hit sometimes she is stripped: arms, then legs, then chest, then body. I am sure there is a good reason why recovery restores items in the reverse order with arms coming last.

16 hours ago, pihwht said:

I had a question which occurred to me last night. When Nora is is hit sometimes she is stripped: arms, then legs, then chest, then body. I am sure there is a good reason why recovery restores items in the reverse order with arms coming last.

Thats the design that I intended. I couldve opted for complete random strips or strips that progressively get worse. I chose the latter because i just like the idea of things getting progressively worse for the character. Healing is just the reverse of that. So your body heals first, then chest, then so on