17 minutes ago, Number24 said:

As it stands there is no way to set up Violate to only trigger after 6 stacks from CSL. The reason is that the two mods don’t communicate with each other and as such there is no way for Violate to know when you have 6 stacks. So the best you can do is increase the probability that Violate triggers after 6 stacks by drastically increasing the chances of getting a CSL stack and hoping that your health doesn’t drop below the Violate auto surrender Health threshold before you get 6 stacks.

Now if CSL were to be updated to have an alternative mode to apply stacks based on health percentage, it could work. It could work something like:

Stack 1 -90% Health,

Stack 2 - 80%,

Stack 3 - 70%,

Stack 4 - 60%

Stack 5 - 50%

Stack 6 - 40%

Violate Surrender - 30%

Fair enough, just my misinterpretation of some other comments I've read here then.  Too bad really.  I like the idea of surrender initiating on a stack basis instead of a percent HP basis.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 5:06 PM, spicydoritos said:

Fair enough, just my misinterpretation of some other comments I've read here then.  Too bad really.  I like the idea of surrender initiating on a stack basis instead of a percent HP basis.

I've sort of emulated this... In Violate turn down autosurrender health/chance to 0 and disable cripple surrender, set a hotkey for manual surrender if you haven't already. In CSL switch on invulnerable until stripped mode and also the option which auto-heals you once all stacks are gone. The resulting effect is that initial hits will strip your clothing (ignore the fact that they're also depleting your health bar), but once you've been completely stripped you start taking (nude, so rather heavy) damage at full health. At any time you can manually surrender with the hotkey... but it's probably most fun to wait until you're stark nakers if playing in this configuration.

Not perfect, just the best solution I've been able to come up with. If you're also using mods which increase damage/difficulty then the balance isn't too bad, you'll get stripped (and if you're not careful, killed) rather quickly regardless.

• 1 month later...

What I like to do, if you have scripting knowledge, is modify the Violate script, so that the surrender portion only kicks in if you have 6 stacks. That's how I run my local environment.

So my character will only surrender when at 6 stacks and fully naked. 

Kind of works well with the AAF redress bug too. Sometimes some AAF bug will redress the player in the middle of Violate sex. But this mod will immediately strip the player naked right back (since im at 6 stacks)

5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

What I like to do, if you have scripting knowledge, is modify the Violate script, so that the surrender portion only kicks in if you have 6 stacks. That's how I run my local environment.

Kind of works well with the AAF redress bug too. Sometimes some AAF bug will redress the player in the middle of Violate sex. But this mod will immediately strip the player naked right back (since im at 6 stacks)

From what I understand that AAF bug has been fixed for the next release. @vaultbait may have a bit more info

11 hours ago, Slorm said:

From what I understand that AAF bug has been fixed for the next release. @vaultbait may have a bit more info

Yes, it's fixed in the preview builds available to modders and patrons for testing purposes, so barring any unforeseen related regressions (increasingly miniscule chance after this long), it the fix should appear in the next public AAF release.

Well, depending on what "bug" @twistedtrebla was describing.  The bug I'm thinking of is the one which will replace whatever clothes the player was wearing when they were undressed the first time an animation was started after loading the game, even if the player had since changed outfits. If the problem is merely clothing getting reapplied while the player is standing around between Violate rape scenes, I don't know that's a bug... I simply tune my redress timer longer and walk package timeout shorter to deal with the delays between scenes with multiple violators.

On 12/12/2020 at 1:13 AM, twistedtrebla said:

Now there's an idea.  I suppose then surrender wouldn't initiate in power armor?  Might still be a tradeoff I can live with.  Right nevermind, I can just disable the option that prevents stacks while wearing power armor.

Update: Some minor script changes (and hair pulling ?) and Violate + CSL is working precisely how I imagined.  Thanks again!

I had been using my own modified version of CSL 1.3 that randomizes the order in which things are stripped (except slots in 6 which are always last).

Anyway, I'm returning to F4 and updating everything I have that's outdated. I added my code to 1.4.1 but ...new computer...compiler not configured right...flag file error....etc...etc... It might be a bit before I get this working.

In the meantime I could give you my 1.3 code if you want to check it out. It looks like the new function will work in 1.4.1 as-is.

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2020 at 7:20 PM, spicydoritos said:

Now there's an idea.  I suppose then surrender wouldn't initiate in power armor?  Might still be a tradeoff I can live with.  Right nevermind, I can just disable the option that prevents stacks while wearing power armor.

Update: Some minor script changes (and hair pulling ?) and Violate + CSL is working precisely how I imagined.  Thanks again!

I don't suppose you can reveal what the changes are?

I want to run combat strip with violate, and it is proving tricky to get the order of events correct.

On 12/12/2020 at 7:13 AM, twistedtrebla said:

So it is a change to violate - which egoballistic has now retired so is unlikely to be added in any way. Could you give some tips? I know you cannot share tweaked mods from other authors.

On 2/1/2021 at 6:54 AM, blahblahblah97 said:

I don't suppose you can reveal what the changes are?

I want to run combat strip with violate, and it is proving tricky to get the order of events correct.

I changed the following in the FPV_OnHit file:

Spoiler

On line 182, added "GlobalVariable VCSL_DamageLevel"

In the Function CheckUpdate section, added "LoadCSL(true)" at line 235 and "LoadCSL(false)" at line 250.

Added a LoadCSL function around line 379 as follows:

Function LoadCSL(Bool doNotify = true)
    If Game.IsPluginInstalled("CombatStripLite.esp")
        VCSL_DamageLevel = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x002E14, "CombatStripLite.esp") as GlobalVariable

AFVTrace(DebugOn,"AFV report: Combat Strip Lite is installed")
        AFVNotify(doNotify,"AAF Violate: Combat Strip Lite is installed")
    EndIf
EndFunction

At or around line 1462, you'll see the following: "If AFV_Global_On.getValue() == 1 && PlayerRef.GetValuePercentage(HealthAV) < bottom && Utility.RandomInt(0,99) < AFV_Global_Chance.getValueInt()"

My revised version reads: "If AFV_Global_On.getValue() == 1 && PlayerRef.GetValuePercentage(HealthAV) < bottom && Utility.RandomInt(0,99) < AFV_Global_Chance.getValueInt() && (VCSL_DamageLevel == None || VCSL_DamageLevel.GetValue() >= 6)"

And obviously you'll need to recompile the script afterwards.  You may also have to activate Violate's in-game function to check for updates (or whatever it's called) in the MCM menu.

Edited by spicydoritos
Minor script revision based on EgoBallistic's feedback
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

New version: 1.5.0

- NEW: Random strip mode. When enabled, instead of armor being stripped in a fixed, set order every time, it will be randomized. That means sometimes you might have your chest armor stripped first, whereas before it was always arm -> leg -> chest, etc. The random mode will respect your custom slot settings under "Advanced" tab. Note that whatever is defined as 6th damage slots will always be stripped last. 1st - 5th will be randomized, buth 6th will always be last.

- NEW: Armor destroy chance. Added an MCM option where an armor has a chance to be destroyed completely (you cannot get it back) when being stripped. When an armor is destroyed, a fabric tear sound effect will play, to make it more distinct.

(Clean save not required, but do not update when your character has active damage stacks.)

11 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Brilliant update :classic_smile:

I love the destroy armour chance, just tested it and it works a treat. It's something the game needs as it introduces a wear and tear aspect, I just need to figure out the best % chance (currently set it to 5% but I think 10% might be better as this pc is higher level so pretty strong)

EDIT: After some experimenting (up to 20%) I found that 16% seems to work well for me with FO4's (like Skyrim) somewhat flaky RNG

15 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

- NEW: Random strip mode. When enabled, instead of armor being stripped in a fixed, set order every time, it will be randomized. That means sometimes you might have your chest armor stripped first, whereas before it was always arm -> leg -> chest, etc. The random mode will respect your custom slot settings under "Advanced" tab. Note that whatever is defined as 6th damage slots will always be stripped last. 1st - 5th will be randomized, buth 6th will always be last.

- NEW: Armor destroy chance. Added an MCM option where an armor has a chance to be destroyed completely (you cannot get it back) when being stripped. When an armor is destroyed, a fabric tear sound effect will play, to make it more distinct.

(Clean save not required, but do not update when your character has active damage stacks.)

Thanks! This covers enough of the experiments from Static's Script Tweaks that I'll be dropping that (though doing so will need a complete restart probably). Glad to see this getting new features.

• 2 weeks later...

Should this mod prevent reequipping unequipped items? I have just tested it in "random" mode and it allowed me to equip such items but uneqipped them again after next stage. So I don't quite understand how it should work.

PS: why random mode? I'm using Dicky's Pinup Outfits, there are quite a lot of items in it that occupies many slots so it's quite hard to determine "right" order of stripping.

PPS: yes, I set up correct body slot indexes in the MCM so the mod strip them correctly.

28 minutes ago, khrenj said:

Should this mod prevent reequipping unequipped items? I have just tested it in "random" mode and it allowed me to equip such items but uneqipped them again after next stage. So I don't quite understand how it should work.

Each stripped item has its own stack which is on a timer, so the item isn't re-equipped until the timer expires (180 secs for each stack iirc but can be adjusted in the MCM). You can assign a hotkey which will tell you how many stacks are active and for how long the current one has to run.

13 minutes ago, khrenj said:

So I shouldn't re-equip stripped items manually and should just to wait until they will be re-equipped by the mod itself, correct?

Yes that's right. If you try to re-equip it will just unequip them again until the timer expires

18 minutes ago, blahblahblah97 said:

I've noticed some clothing mods are untouched by this as they use other slots - is there a workaround (eg, slot 33) - as the options for slots seems to only go up to 30 or so. Great mod.

This mod's MCM actually uses not habitual/usual slot numbers but CK's internal slot indexes instead. Just subtract 30 from the slot number to get its index. I.e. for 33 (body) slot its index is 3.