• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

üdv. kéne egy kis segítség. az MCM honosításához kéne az eredeti... "*.txt" mert most ilyen nincs a csomagban.  Ez így teljesen borzalmas!

*Data\Interface\Translations\CombatStripLite_en.txt ?

Hi. I need some help. the original ... "* .txt" should be used to localize MCM because it is not in the package now. thanks.  It's so terrible! 

Spoiler

1530323248_Fallout42018-12-2314-11-36-90.jpg.a49be488babb44a99b1cdd8ff7279a32.jpg.14b364da812fc46f0acc568defc98d1f.jpg

... de az ember képes gondolkodni. Megoldani problémát a található infók alapján. 

(... but the people are able to think. To solve the problem using the info found.)

2074625560_Fallout42018-12-2314-30-58-99.jpg.bd8fc659a587374a06aacd494718bafc.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hello, thank you fot the great mod.

I have a question about your main script. I wanted to make a very small modification to CSL_Main_Script in Creation Kit for my private usage, but Papyrus Compiler fails to compile the script. It returns errors about some elements connected to Four Play. The message looks like this:

Papyrus Compiler Version 2.8.0.4 for Fallout 4
Copyright (C) ZeniMax Media. All rights reserved.
Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "CSL:CSL_Main_Script"...
C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\CSL\CSL_Main_Script.psc(179,42): animation_start is not a custom event on four_play:main or one if its parents
C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\CSL\CSL_Main_Script.psc(875,0): four_play:main.animation_start does not exist because four_play:main cannot generate animation_start events
No output generated for CSL:CSL_Main_Script, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on CSL:CSL_Main_Script

I'm not sure what that means. I have Four Play installed, together with its animations.

• 2 weeks later...

Would it be possible to add an option which destroys the clothing items instead of dropping them on the ground? It would make the gameplay a bit harder and maybe funnier: you would have to search the wasteland to get yourself new outfit parts.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

As first I would like to mention that this mod was and probably still is amazing! But I have a problem with it. It doesn't seem to work with AAF version of the Violate mod. Or so I'm quessing it's because of that. Anyone else having this problem? Or does it work still fine with AAF version of Violate? Maybe it's something else? Before AAF I played with Four-Play version of Violate and with this mod and it worked nicely. And it was a lots of fun to play with this. But now I can't seem to get it working. I changed to AAF and the corresponding other mod versions of it because of the many benefits AAF bringed. This is the only mod I can't get to work. And I'm intented to keep AAF and forgot about Combat Strip Lite if it doesn't work with AAF. Just wanted to point this out and ask if someone got it to work and/or if someone is having similar problems.

Dor

57 minutes ago, dormain said:

Oh and I forget to mention that it seems to be working...like it shows on the MCM menu and the invicibility option is working. It just doesn't strip my armor.

Works for me with aaf.  I dont use invincible so my health goes down and then caught with violate. 

If invulnerable till stripped, early game, after stripped, one shot can kill me and violate and csa elements cannot catch you fast enough to prevent death. 

John

20 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Works for me with aaf.  I dont use invincible so my health goes down and then caught with violate. 

If invulnerable till stripped, early game, after stripped, one shot can kill me and violate and csa elements cannot catch you fast enough to prevent death. 

John

Ok. Thanks for the reply John! I'm guessing I tried that already without invincible but can't remember for sure. Maybe I didn't. I'm gonna try it out again.

7 minutes ago, dormain said:

Ok. Thanks for the reply John! I'm guessing I tried that already without invincible but can't remember for sure. Maybe I didn't. I'm gonna try it out again.

I think it is because I set it on 6 pieces can be stripped. Default is 3. 

Invincible should work. Maybe if I set it to 3 instead of 6, I would have somearmir left to prevent 1 shot death.  

The other way us set your character to essential so you dont die.  If there is script lag, lots of weird stuff can happen.  

Oh and download the modified ripping sounds.  Awesome!

John

22 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I think it is because I set it on 6 pieces can be stripped. Default is 3. 

Invincible should work. Maybe if I set it to 3 instead of 6, I would have somearmir left to prevent 1 shot death.  

The other way us set your character to essential so you dont die.  If there is script lag, lots of weird stuff can happen.  

Oh and download the modified ripping sounds.  Awesome!

John

Yah I will try these settings you mentioned. Thx again. And I'm using rip sounds yes. Because as you said, it's awesome!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2019 at 9:02 AM, subman109 said:

Does this mod still work? I haven't gotten it to work at all in the most recent version

It's still been working fine for me with latest everything as of yesterday. I'm getting stripping sounds on power hits, armor pieces replaced by the damage placeholders, and eventually reequipped when those expire. What specifically isn't working for you?

• 2 weeks later...

I’m enjoying this very much Thank You.

I’m using the Advances menu to change item slots.

Is there any way to make this so for instance if slots 1 and 2 are empty the first damage would start at slot 3? Or if slot 3 was empty then after damage 2 the next one would be 4?

It’s just a shame to add damage to empty slots and vice versa when healing regain slots that are empty.

It’s just that sometimes my armour loadout is light and sometimes heavy. If it’s light the damage slot is still applied to slots that are empty.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:55 AM, vaultbait said:

It's still been working fine for me with latest everything as of yesterday. I'm getting stripping sounds on power hits, armor pieces replaced by the damage placeholders, and eventually reequipped when those expire. What specifically isn't working for you?

It just doesn't work, no sounds, nothing strips, I checked the little stack counter in game and it doesn't even show any damage being taken. I had god mode on in the mod and literally got crippled on every limb but no stacks on the strip debuff, so my character didn't die. It might be becausse of AWKCR? not too sure at this point

Feature Request... Multiple strip slots, with larger range.

Reason... I use various mods, such as Easy Girl Outfits mod. Which has tons of modular, and really well made clothing items. Along with a lot of slots used...

Problem... It goes up to clothing slot 60 or more, not sure what the top number slot is.

Slots can contain multiple items, clothing armour and jewellery.

Solutions.  1. Raise slot numbers to cover all slots. -1 -> 60 slots or more, if there are any more slots, as opposed to -1 -> 18 slots in your mod.

2. Multiple slots for non-wearable, because of bruising.

ARM =          Arm armour, Jewellery, Arm clothing, Pip-Boy for Hardcore.

BODY =        Top, Bottom, Underwear, Waist clothing, Body armour, Dresses, Jeans, Backpacks, Bandoliers.

BOTTOM =   Jeans, Skirts, Boots, Stockings, Tights, Socks, Belts.

HEAD =        Helmets, Glasses, Hats, Masks.

These are just some ideas, for to improve the mods stripping function. If you are not interested for any reason, then just ignore this post... :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2019 at 6:12 PM, Krazyone said:

Feature Request... Multiple strip slots, with larger range.

Reason... I use various mods, such as Easy Girl Outfits mod. Which has tons of modular, and really well made clothing items. Along with a lot of slots used...

Problem... It goes up to clothing slot 60 or more, not sure what the top number slot is.

Slots can contain multiple items, clothing armour and jewellery.

Solutions.  1. Raise slot numbers to cover all slots. -1 -> 60 slots or more, if there are any more slots, as opposed to -1 -> 18 slots in your mod.

2. Multiple slots for non-wearable, because of bruising.

ARM =          Arm armour, Jewellery, Arm clothing, Pip-Boy for Hardcore.

BODY =        Top, Bottom, Underwear, Waist clothing, Body armour, Dresses, Jeans, Backpacks, Bandoliers.

BOTTOM =   Jeans, Skirts, Boots, Stockings, Tights, Socks, Belts.

HEAD =        Helmets, Glasses, Hats, Masks.

These are just some ideas, for to improve the mods stripping function. If you are not interested for any reason, then just ignore this post... :)

Easy girl outfits is compatible. If you look at Bipeds slots this mod uses the numbers on the left and easy girl uses the right. you just have to convert before you ad them to the advanced settings page. It would be nice to have some more slots in the advanced options though.