Modified FF Race

Finally!

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/2775962-1316258116.jpg

Thanks all!

And thank you' date=' Lildevil for helping me and making this.

[/quote']

Finally got your version fixed :D

Happy it works and I'm happy so many people helped get everyone else on track to making cool characters.

Also she looks very good, just be careful though on the nexus, they can be unforgiving concerning that race or ripped content.

The're 1000 illegal screens at nexus! Look at zotmans pictures at his mods. Hairstyle and race borh illegal.

The're 1000 illegal screens at nexus! Look at zotmans pictures at his mods. Hairstyle and race borh illegal.

I think the rule of thumb for screenies at the Nexus is that as long as no one says anything about the ripped contents in the comments section, they usually stay. I had a few that got removed because someone mentioned this and that is from so and so game. That's why I don't answer any question of where things come from in my screenshot thread.

I think the rule of thumb for screenies at the Nexus is that as long as no one says anything about the ripped contents in the comments section' date=' they usually stay. I had a few that got removed because someone mentioned this and that is from so and so game. That's why I don't answer any question of where things come from in my screenshot thread.

[/quote']

Hmmm, I lost images on nexus before, but I'm too nice to ignore people and tell them to leave me alone or simply ignore them......but what you say does make sense. It's sad that people also go around and report images, or get the users images removed because they post them in the What is this mod thread on their site.

I always wanted to put this special races on LL.encounter list with elegant White Roses variants and break undies. Imagine being surrounded with white dressed Beauty everywhere and of course they tried their best to kick our ass with rose swords and Ice spell and summoned angelic alliances of their greater kind.

Drop tear crystal, and other assorted valentine gifts. :heart:... oh well, i'll have to finish up tera armor pieces project to 15 before making a new monstergirl series.

Hmm, you are aware that the "full package" and the "patch package" are the same file right?

"Open up Obmm and activate Hair Styles Master and FF Race (careful with load order)"

If you give a warning about the load order, shouldn't you be giving a recommendation of how they are supposed to go?

That being said, the race looks great, it's gonna go perfect with a character I have in mind. And always good to have more hair options!

Hmm' date=' you are aware that the "full package" and the "patch package" are the same file right?

"Open up Obmm and activate Hair Styles Master and FF Race (careful with load order)"

If you give a warning about the load order, shouldn't you be giving a recommendation of how they are supposed to go?

That being said, the race looks great, it's gonna go perfect with a character I have in mind. And always good to have more hair options!

[/quote']

Thank you sir about the download links, will fix that.

The load order is more about ff race.esp for some users did have issues (not this forum but other places). I follow a loose boss list for my load order, but some people had issues so I wanted to just give people a heads up. Besides, I'm surprised someone actually reads the readme file, was thinking of putting random stuff in it.... oh well :D

• 2 weeks later...

Well, guess what I found out, someone from 4chan decided to fix the FF race, and released it to everyone to use.

This file was in the archived threads of 4chan and they stated they made it, so I take there word for it.

The link can be found on the front page, I won't release a pack with it because there would be no need. It has been tested and everything works. Now I feel more comfortable releasing stuff like companions because there's working mouths. Enjoy.

Special thanks to Bialge for helping me find the mediafire link, and also showing me where the link came from.

Well' date=' guess what I found out, someone from 4chan decided to fix the FF race, and released it to everyone to use.

This file was in the archived threads of 4chan and they stated they made it, so I take there word for it.

The link can be found on the front page, I won't release a pack with it because there would be no need. It has been tested and everything works. Now I feel more comfortable releasing stuff like companions because there's working mouths. Enjoy.

Special thanks to Bialge for helping me find the mediafire link, and also showing me where the link came from.

[/quote']

Could you provide a link to the FF race fix from 4chan please? I looked through the archives and through /v/ but didn't see it. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

The download link can be found on the front page' date=' tested it just now and it works. It's labeled mouth fix. Just plop that into your data folder and the magics should happen.

[/quote']

The file on the front page of this thread has the Jill head fix. I'm actually looking for the fix for all of the characters(Lightning, Sara, Vanille). Since he says he's the author, I assume he fixed all of the character head meshes. Or is the Jill head the only one that's been fixed? I wouldn't mind looking through that 4chan thread still.

The head fix was made for the FF Race that it soon became. From what I gathered the ones your talking about were first, and soon people just used the head mesh to make a head. The thread I found this in shows in no way that there was ever an attempt to fix the FF Race with items.

I also meant by he made it was that the fix wasn't just ripped from some Korean site or their version of the mod, but rather a fix he made. The original creator of the FF Race hasn't modded for awhile now, so seeing if it was ever fixed would not be possible.

He didn't say, but here is a guide on how to get a working custom head mesh to work http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18566

One would have to go into blender and move the mouth a tad bit and then go through the process of getting it rigged. The mouths themselves I don't think are broken but were weighted poorly. Then again all of this is second hand bug reports I found on the nexus as to why this is occurring so I wouldn't know the exact culprit.

Hope this helps.

For some reason I'm getting strange issues with the eyes. When I adjust the head (complexion for example) the eyes don't follow the eyesockets and stay in the default position leaving holes on the sides.

edit: it looks like the eyes don't follow the eyesockets at all

For some reason I'm getting strange issues with the eyes. When I adjust the head (complexion for example) the eyes don't follow the eyesockets and stay in the default position leaving holes on the sides.

That is the strangest thing I have ever seen. Never had that bug, wonder if anyone else has it or just you..... I still try to see if I can replicate this bug on my system, but to be honest I'm at a lost as to how this would happen :s

edit: it looks like the eyes don't follow the eyesockets at all

Im actually having the same problem