; ========================================
if on == 0

;; If the prostitute is in the Prostitute House
    if actor.GetInCell xLoversProICProHouse == 1

;; Display the Garment-changing message,
        ;; removes all items from the prostitute,
        ;; shoves them in the container, and lets
        ;; the player access the container.
        Message "Lovers Prostitute: Performs processing of changing clothes." 10
        actor.RemoveAllItems xLoversProDresserCont    
        xLoversProDresserCont.Activate Player
        ;; Set the ON/OFF flag as On
        set on to 1

;; If the prostitute is NOT in the Grey Mare Inn
    else

;; Send a message that the Prostitute isn't close enough.
        MessageBox "Lovers Prostitute: because the subject is not close, you can not perform the operation."

endif

endif

End

;; If during gameplay
Begin GameMode

;; Set the actor reference for the storage
;; container.
set actor to xLoversPro001Ref    ;  but here is  xLoversPro001 "Flower Vendor Nora" !  in all other Dresser scripts it is the same NPC in the "Begin Onactivate"  and "Begin GameMode" section. 

; If the ON/OFF flag is On
if on == 1                

;; If the container menu is on
    if MenuMode == 1002

;; Return/Exit
        return            

;; Otherwise, if exited the menu (appears redundant, but it isn't)
        else MenuMode == 0    

;; Return all current objects from the container to the actor,
        ;; set the ON/OFF flag to off, display the garment done message,
        ;; and run the Equip Items routine.
        xLoversProDresserCont.RemoveAllItems actor                        
        set on to 0        
        message "Lovers Prostitute: Quit changing clothes processing." 10
        Call xLoversProCmnEquipOn actor

endif

endif

End

Both must be xLoversPro001 "Flower Vendor Nora"

Because  scritpt xLoversProDresser002GSC [SCPT:020290EF]  is for  xLoversPro002G "WanderLust"

And script xLoversProDresser002SC [SCPT:02006252] is for  xLoversPro002 "Flower Vendor Sonia"

So  xLoversProDresser001GSC  should be xLoversPro001 "Flower Vendor Nora"   ( Better script name is xLoversProDresser001SC , without the G )

QUESTION

And the Green " else ", should it be a elseif ? The CS show this error message when I compile the script.

Command 'Else! has an otiose expression following it.

elseif MenuMode == 0 

or

else

MenuMode == 0 

The MenuMode == 0 in the next line.

Both no error in CS

Think MenuMode in next line is right.

And why are there so  many Persistent references  chests placed in all houses ? The empty chest for the Dresser script. But all Dresser scripts use on chest xLoversProCont

But there are chests  with the NPC numbers : Chest xLoversPro062ContRef  for NPC xLoversPro062 "Daughter Retaruseta" .

Should every dresser script and NPC have a  own chest ?

EDIT: Oh , the container with the NPC numbers are used in the Undress dialogs. So with dialogs I can undress some of the Girls (not all )

I have not figured out what the Dresser Scrits and activators do.

----------------------------------------------------

And I found some more things to clean.  Some Vanilla Drawers and Closets are replaced with Mod Drawers and Closets. I thounght they are used by the Dresser script...but no, they are not used by the scripts or the NPCs. I will restore the vanilla Drawers and Closets.

Next Bugs

The first talk/Greeting of xLoversPro062 "Daughter Retaruseta"
" I am Retaruseta, daughter of Nikki, a Nobleman's mistress, and I take care of the Inn. I usually don't let anyone get close... But sometimes I may make exceptions.... "
does not add the Topic xProM006 "[Invite to bed]" [DIAL:0200776F]
Only Topics xProMNo062Talk2 "Showgirl Retaruseta "   and  xProMNo062Talk1 "[Have a chat]" [DIAL:0200776D]. In both Topics no dialog add the [Invite to bed]

The other Bruma girl xLoversPro061 "Ritova" [NPC_:0200449D]  get the [Invite to bed ] Topic.

So you first have to talk with Ritova to get the Topic to fuck Retaruseta.

Working time: in AI packages and dialogs
Anvil: 17 to 6AM
IC: 21 to 6AM
Chorrol 21 to 6AM
Bruma: 22 to 6AM
Leyawiin: 21 to 6AM
And NPC WonderLust:  21 to ...7AM, 10AM or 13PM

In the girl scripts the remove token and reset AI  time.
Anvil: if GameHour >= 7 && GameHour <=  20 && GetDistance Player > 1000
IC:     if GameHour >= 7 && GameHour <=  20 && GetDistance Player > 1000
Chorrol:  if GameHour >= 7 && GameHour <=  20 && GetDistance Player > 1000
Bruma:     if GameHour >= 7 && GameHour <=  20 && GetDistance Player > 1000
Leyawiin:  if GameHour >= 7 && GameHour <=  20 && GetDistance Player > 1000
WnderLust: if GameHour >= 7 && GameHour <=  20 && GetDistance Player > 1000

The  7AM is no problem there is also the condition "&& GetDistance Player > 1000" so the girls don't run away before the last sex ends.
But the evenig time.
Object scripts works only when the player is in the same cell, and a NPC is an object.
So when the player end sex in Bruma Jerall View and leave the cell at 5AM   the girl script stops.
At 7AM (or later) no token will be removed and no AI reset.(When the player is not in Bruma and meet the Girls in the town or in the Jerall View )
When the player comes back at 21 in the Jerall View ( the girls are in the Jerall View) , the condition is wrong ( if GameHour >= 7 && GameHour <=  20 && GetDistance Player > 1000 )
No old token will be removed.

So maybe a script change
Anvil: if GameHour >= 6 && GameHour <=  17 && GetDistance Player > 1000
IC:     if GameHour >= 6 && GameHour <=  21 && GetDistance Player > 1000
Chorrol:  if GameHour >= 6 && GameHour <=  21 && GetDistance Player > 1000
Bruma:     if GameHour >= 6 && GameHour <=  22 && GetDistance Player > 1000
Leyawiin:  if GameHour >= 6 && GameHour <=  21 && GetDistance Player > 1000
WanderLust: ???? Don't know, maybe  if (GameHour >= 13 && GameHour <=  21 && GetDistance Player > 1000) || GetDistance Player > 2000

The ||GetDistance Player > 2000  can be add to all scripts, especially to the "not in a house" working NPCs in IC and Leyaviin.

AI Pagages Wanderlust
The Sex times are wrong, the start 21 but have a duration mare than 3 hours. But when the condition is "Morndas"  after 3 hours it is Tirdas.

All AI are wrong ( more tham 3 hours )

Spoiler

11LP48.jpg

The first sex is in Skingrad, "Morndas" 21 and Duration 16 hours. ( You want "Morndas" 21 to "Tirdas" 12 . But it will not work )
The next AI is "EAT"  "Tirdas" 12 and Duration 2 hours.

The same with all other Sex AI.

And another Wanderlust AI is wrong :  WLChurchWander [PACK:02027C16]
Sundas 8 and Duration 22 hours.
The next AI is Travel Skingrad Morndas 7 and Duration 5 hours

You have added the AI WLDefaultEat [PACK:0202674E],  If WonderLust can not use another AI Pack he will eat Near current location.
So no changes/fixes needed ...but WonderLust will eat very often.  ( Rename him to  EatLust or Eat & Travel  :classic_wink::classic_tongue:  )

56 minutes ago, Sladen2019 said:

Will install now. Does this new esp contain any changes since your previous, that only work on a new install ?

I have about 5 hours playing time into my game since last esp.

No  Persistent references moved, should work with an old save.

____________________________________________________________-

But next Bug or no ?????

A dialog bug

11LP49.jpg

Thing the target should be Millie the Tavern Wench (  not the player )

When Millie is near ( GetDistance  less 100) Emma has a different dialog.

And when Milly is "GetDistance >= 100" Emma says something else.

I don't think the player activate Emma form greater or less 100 and get different dialogs.

But it is possible. The default IActivatePickLength is 150.

So I am not sure if the player should stand near Emma so she can whisper.  Or Millie is not near Emma. ??????

It's not a real bug...

And after I read the dialogs more often maybe the GetDistance to player is right.

Emma talks about Millie

Emma whispers whem player is near

"When a couple is trying to have children, sure there's something between them. But with this line of work, it's just sex. "

And when the player is not near she has to speak louder and say.

"Well, she still believes he will come back someday..... It's a familiar story.  A man she was dating in the past. He ran away leaving her in debt. "

I think the first dialogue Millie should not hear.  Then the condition "GetDistance to player " is right , and no changed needed.

I would change the condition to " Millie not in the Anil Bar Cell " for the first dialog  and "Millie in the Bar Cell" for  second dialog.

BUT !  The dialog "When a couple is trying to have children, sure there's something between them. But with this line of work, it's just sex. "
is available twice, but this time without "GetDistance" condition.

And Dukky did not make the dialogues and conditions. It's a old japanese Mod, Translation by HanPL.

He addd better sex system, male female,  Some new NPC ( yes some new dialogues ). And the customizable ini.

The old gossip about Millie we can change.

--------------------------------------

And I found a dialog that is used in the Anvil Chapel...but I changed the AI package of the Anvil girls ( To make it compatible with other mods / Kights of the nine )

So the dialog will never be used now.

Maybe I change the condition.

Dialog was: " There are strange things going on in taverns these days. People have lost all self control. Woman like me can't pray to Dibella ?  "

Or another text?

And in the BetterCity Anvil version ( the one with the Bar not at the harbor )  is a "wrong" dialog.

Also about Millie:  "Millie is waiting in vain. She is always looking out to sea by the lighthouse, until the sun sets.  However, such a scene is not a thing rare particularly at all in this town."

But I moved the chair, that Millie uses,  from the lighthouse to near the house below the tree.

Meilie would need several game hours to get to lighthouse and back.

This dialog could be changed in the BetterCity Anvil version, but not in the other two esp.

But that is unimportant cosmetic correction.  Anyone can change it fast and easy with TES4Edit if it bothers him.

I Edit my last post.

And the "talk about Millie" dialogs I will not change. People can change it with TES4Edit if they don't like it, it's easy and quick.

------------------

Now I have to find out how the dresser scripts work, what they do, and if I need more chests.

And maybe the WanderLust AI packages if Dukky wants to change it.

All other things are fixed and in the latest uploaded esp.

Finally time to test it....
And text problem. The Mod overwrites my Lovers undress settings.
My female player choose [Give a Fingerjob]  , that should be the pussy ( there is also breast play and Cunnilingus ), but the Girl just took of her top. ( She wear shoes and skirt )
My Lovers setting during sex is all clothes of.

There is a dialog script command
set xLoversQuest.DefNudeFlag to 2+2048

Taht is
2   upper body
2048 - Equipment slots not flagged will not be stripped.

How old is the original japanese  Mod ?  Before there were a stripping options in the Lovers setting menu?

---------------------------
Or what is a fingerjob?
Breastplay  = touch breasts
Cunnilingus  = lick her pussy
Fingerjob = Touch me everywhere but not the breasts and pussy ????? But why she took of her Top ?

Think in my version I will delete all the undress script commands in the dialogs.
I paid the girls, I want to see something for my money ! :classic_biggrin:

Another Idea for this Mod and other Mods with prostitutes if you use Lovers Immoral Guards .

First a prostitute token in the Lovers with PK.esm  ( all Lovers Mods have the esm as masterfile ). Name it : xLoversPkrProstitute
Now you can add the token to all prostitutes in your Mods ( I crreate some brothels in other Mods : Dibellas Watch ,  Ardah, ElsweyrAnequina, Nascosto Isles, marodan_osdakal, Farm House With Secrets and of course GwedenBrothel  )

Now you change in the LoversImmoralGuards.esp the script kzsScriptTokenConversation  and block the prostitutes.

if  (refOwner.GetItemCount xLoversPkrProstitute > 0)
        if (kzsQuestLoversImmoralGuards.iDebugOn)
            printc "LIG : %n is a Prostitute and has been prevented from player interaction" refOwner
        endif
        RemoveMe
        return
    endif
------------
Now the LoversImmoralGuards.esp ignores all sex with prostitutes.

I've noticed that the girls don't always strip correctly also. Like you said, maybe the original version of this mod was made before Lovers had strip settings.

Sometimes they take off the skirt and shoes but not the top. Sometimes they take off the top but not the skirt and shoes. 

If they would take off the right clothes it would be fine.

When they give a blowjob and do not undress it's ok.
But the fingerjob ?

And I saw the same script setings for a female-female Cunnilingus  . Only the top, not the skirt.

In my version  i will delete the Mod undress stuff.  Too lazy to determine the correct script settings :classic_wink:
Maybe I keep the Not-Strip-during-blowjob.

-------------------------
EDIT:  FUCK my Immoral Guards Mod does not work anymore.
The "Prostitutes block " I entered in the script is the same as the one for LoversSlaveTraders...
And now Immoral Guards does NOT ignore Sex with prostitutes AND sex with Slaves.
Even when I replace the changed esp with the old one, the guards complain about public sex with my slave . SHIT.

It's no LoversProstitutes problem. Not guilty.

Dropping in for a visit...   Got a lot of work to do.  :cool:

First off... EATLUST?  I like it.  :tongue: He eats a lot.  But hey, between having sex and running around the whole realm of Tamriel like Maiq the Liar, the guy is going through the calories.   Yeah, I'm not the best at AI...  It was my first attempt.  Still, he's the only GUY in the mod. 

The 'G' in any WanderLust ID stands for Gigolo.  That's all.

The hookers have special 'Picture' activators where they sleep (except 'EatLust' whose only picture is hanging in The Grey Mare).  If the hooker are near their picture, you can click on it and change their clothes.  Otherwise, they always wear them, even during sex as you noticed.

Daughter Retaruseta's GREETING dialog doesn't give you the 'Invite to Bed' dialog by intent.  It is QUEST driven.  You have to win her over in her quest.  It's meant to be that way.  Always was from the start.   Hrm, I'm gonna need some sweet mead after typing all this....

In regards of all 'remaining' scripts (post deletion by Fejeena), all the scripts were 'cleaned' of all old illegible comments and replaced with more legible content.  I had no hand in actual writing of any scripts except WanderLust's and the revised Main Quest script  (and the reworked rent script now deleted).  And of that, I came up with a method to allow WanderLust to use THREE different beds based on the location. 

I used a generic 'Fingerjob' so it can be an act that could be where the girl gets her pussy played with or a guy gets his bum played with.  Otherwise, I'd use 'Fuck from Behind' for women and 'Ass Fuck' for men along with other derivitives.  I wanted to keep it short.   :confused:    Hrm.   Maybe I'll have to break down and make those too....?

Um, the UNDRESS script calls actually 'override' the fixed-clothing option from the dressers.... I think.  :tongue: If you wanna undress them, go to their pictures when they're in bed and take their clothes.

Hrm... Should I work on an 'Immoral Guards' general patch that lets you include what script mods block the guards from bothering ya?  I did it for Hiyoko so you don't get accosted after labor.

* ===== * ===== * ===== *

I remastered the MBP version I have to work with the Better Cities compatible version.  I figure, screw it.  :tongue: BUT, you didn't move the ON/OFF activators for the Waterfront hosue.  I moved them to just behind it off shore.

Ugh.  Gotta test all the sex acts to ensure proper clothing removed? *sigh*  

The Handbook...   Removed (for the NoMBP version) that Daughter Retaruseta was a cat girl.  And changed the locations of the switches and where the Anvil bar was in the book.  It still said the bar was in the Harbor District.

LOVE THE RED LIGHT LOOK.

Made a LoversProstitute.bsa file.  Makes it cleaner (though options for the textures are good).   You should see all the other mods I have.   A Lovers with PK.bsa, LSTBravilUnderground.bsa, LoversCrowningIsle.bsa, LoversHorseRider.bsa.  Beats having to sort through all the textures, meshes and the like.

No one noticed that the two girls in Chorrol didn't have dialog if turning down a client because of their gender?  OOPS.:open_mouth:

I changed some Dialog thingies, but nothing of actual importance.  Sort of like the text that reads <<FIRST INTRODUCTION>> for continuity and standards sake.

Hm.  BTW:  You didn't change any dialog about Retaruseta being Horkew.  The quests deal with her being Horkew (now Redguard for the NoMBP version), and I cut some of her dialog where she asked if you wanted to be 'whipped by her tail'   :tongue:   Okay, the MBP version still has her asking you if you wanna be whipped by her tail....  hrm, doesn't sound so bad.  :smiley: 

Oh, Off topic.   Been working on that PK Extended PATCH (compatible with Lovers Satisfaction).  With the patch, Hookers don't CUDDLE before giving a blowjob. ;)

ADD A FREAKIN PROSTITUTE TOKEN!!!!  YEAH!   I've been thinking about the Lovers Voice mod needing Hooker talk, and... it is severly lacking in non-human sex talk.  What?  No love for Khajiits?  And adaption for Human/Creature is possible... I've been working on one.  DAGON:  I'LL USE YOUR BODY AS I SEE FIT, WORTHLESS MORTAL WENCH!!!

* ===== * ===== * ===== *

But now...  Back to work on the MODDER'S doc file.   Working on the whole creation of the Greetings topics now.

The Handbook...   Removed (for the NoMBP version) that Daughter Retaruseta was a cat girl.  And changed the locations of the switches and where the Anvil bar was in the book.  It still said the bar was in the Harbor District.

In two esp the Anvil switch is not changed. The Bar is also at the harbor.

No one noticed that the two girls in Chorrol didn't have dialog if turning down a client because of their gender? 

I was not in Chorrol.

I changed no dialogs.  ONLY the "Daughter Retaruseta"  I  add the [Invite to bed] to her Greeting.

I searched the quest and some quest dialogs and have not found the add [Invite to bed] , that's why I add it. 

Delete it

The Anvil Bar not at the harbor esp:  There are the talk about Millie and her EX. That she is daily at the Lighthouse ( old position of the stool ).  Now she sits near the house.

And the MBP races I don't see ( I have a empty dummy MBP esm ) and I had to replace the "Errors"  with vanilla races and eyes,hair.

------------------------

And the pictures/activator .... yes I  finally read the instruction book :classic_blush:

( I use MCS when want to change NPC clothes. )

How do you was able to block Hiyoko /birth  in Immoral  guard .

I still try the block the Prostitutes and the Lovers Slave.

The slave block is in the Immoral esp but it stopped working ( I have set the Block in the ini ! )

And my new added script part ....does not work.

Switched back to the original immoral esp but still can have no sex with my slaves near guards.

Hiyoko-birth I must not block, it is no sex. Think HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother and/or HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge have changed it.

Ah, well...   The Hiyoko patch for Immoral guards is in the "kzsFuncPlayerIsInPublic" script, merely adding the following bit before the final SetFunctionValue iRet statement:

;; Added to restrict viewers / Removes chance of assault
    if refPC.getitemcount xLHSdeliveryToken > 0
        set iRet to 0
    endif

Unfortunately, it only tests the player target, not any other subject.  And as you'd wish to look for a token such as xLoverProHToken (or at least xLoversProMLowwer and xLoversProMMiddle), useless insofar as adapting THIS script.  We need to test the partner.

I knew you'd ask.   :smiley:   Mind you, been thinking more and more about it after Akor advised me how to use string values in command.  Perfect if one could make a list of mods and item Form IDs for use.

Snagging current page content.

Are there any plans to add Prostitutes to Skingrad/Cheydinhal/Kvatch/Bravil ?

Can you add an ini setting that allows enablling/disabling for male character players to not see dialog options for the male character to get screwed cowgirl/assfucked/lying down/fucked standing ?

Love this mod so far either way. :smile:

Fejeena and I almost have another Lovers Mod ready to go called tentatively "Lovers Penalty" which is for the high risk PC types...prostitutes and johns. It adds some common maladies and is meant to run alongside Lovers Power...but it isn't needed.

Should go well here... 

3 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Fejeena and I almost have another Lovers Mod ready to go called tentatively "Lovers Penalty" which is for the high risk PC types...prostitutes and johns. It adds some common maladies and is meant to run alongside Lovers Power...but it isn't needed.

Should go well here... 

Sounds interesting. Looking forward to it.

Just now, Sladen2019 said:

Sounds interesting. Looking forward to it.

So far it seems to work as advertised.

There are two version. Normal and Hardcore. But normal is pretty hardcore if you get my drift...lol. Hardcore...best be prepared as it adds diseases. My poor test PC was crawling to the chapel.

Oh, thats the same as JSmith20142 add in the kzsScriptTokenConversation

But after reading the script and readme again and again  ... seems his entry blocks the slaves to blackmail when they watch the player having sex

; added this block to prevent blackmail by slaves JS
    set slaveToken to kzsQuestLoversImmoralGuards.lstSlaveTokenRef
    if (kzsQuestLoversImmoralGuards.lstLoaded == 1)
        if (refOwner.GetItemCount slaveToken > 0)
            if (kzsQuestLoversImmoralGuards.iDebugOn)
                printc "LIG : %n is a slave and has been prevented from player interaction" refOwner
            endif
            RemoveMe
            return
        endif
    endif
    ; end of addition

In the same script is also refTarget

If the refTarget has GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier) || (refTarget.GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem)  the sript waits and returns.

I will try to use refTarget AND refOwner is checked for the ProstitutesToken in the kzsScriptTokenConversation . And set  removeMe if one of them has the Token.

????? 

I hate scrpts.

4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So far it seems to work as advertised.

There are two version. Normal and Hardcore. But normal is pretty hardcore if you get my drift...lol. Hardcore...best be prepared as it adds diseases. My poor test PC was crawling to the chapel.

I'll stock up on the cure disease and health potions. How is it going with compatibility ? Works well with BC and UL ?

1 minute ago, Sladen2019 said:

I'll stock up on the cure disease and health potions. How is it going with compatibility ? Works well with BC and UL ?

Shouldn't matter. It just uses Lovers.esm

Drains are applied randomly with colorful descriptive names. It's aimed mainly at the hookers (the original subject)...but there is indeed a version for the Johns.

As with many projects, fejeena has been a HUGE assistance.

5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Shouldn't matter. It just uses Lovers.esm

Drains are applied randomly with colorful descriptive names. It's aimed mainly at the hookers (the original subject)...but there is indeed a version for the Johns.

As with many projects, fejeena has been a HUGE assistance.

Agreed.  Fejeena is a most helpful pillar of the adult Oblivion community.

Archived