LoversHookers being updated. (Prostitution done) Wish me luck

LongDukDong

YEAH, go to like page 7 as I began working on LoversHooker by now....

It is an old mod.   I'm going to look to see who did the initial translation... give credit of course.

The dialog is a bit of a mess, but what do you expect of machine translated text.  So it's being re-done.  Kinda paraphrased, but holding the initial intent intact. 

There is some good news and bad news in regards of the two quests.

The good news is that one of the quests is fully functional.  The dialog is pretty much in need of an overhaul, but the quest can be completed (WITHOUT CHEATING) *cough*.  Even the map marker is properly set. 

The bad news is that the other quest, a book scavenger quest, is damaged badly, possibly beyond repair.  It looks as if necessary content was deleted.  I searched all the topics spoken by the characters, and only one acts upon specific books (via script) to move the quest along.  Unfortunately, the books do not appear in the database.  Other books do appear in the database, but are badly damaged with incorrectly translated content.  Still, these also do not appear anywhere in the game.  This quest might have to be scrapped as there isn't enough to work with.

Of all the books in the mod, only one is fully (sorta) legible.  It's the guide to the prostitutes... a help file of sorts, much like the "New Slave Merchant" manual in Lovers Slave Trader.  It needs cleaning of course.

There is also a testing hall in the mod, but the main testing hall is Frazzled.  Just trying to enter the room and you suffer an editor-crashing error.  Yikes.

It is a bit sexist, the prostitutes strictly being women and the dialog assuming male clients.  This I may change.  I don't know if I can add any Gigolos to the mod, but I can change the dialog to accommodate female player characters at least. 

Oh, and I'm going to pay attention to the LAPF animation chart for the prostitute's foreplay section,  If what I see in Lovers Prostitution is accurate, I can specify the EXACT pose from the list (like 169 for tit play or 177 for a hand job).

This merely being updates with no change to requirements.  Yep, you still have a Horkew in Bruma.  But that was the original creator's intent and is in the dialog.

No one thought about doing a little cleaning?

The bad news is that the other quest, a book scavenger quest, is damaged badly, possibly beyond repair.  It looks as if necessary content was deleted.  I searched all the topics spoken by the characters, and only one acts upon specific books (via script) to move the quest along.  Unfortunately, the books do not appear in the database.  Other books do appear in the database, but are badly damaged with incorrectly translated content.  Still, these also do not appear anywhere in the game.  This quest might have to be scrapped as there isn't enough to work with.

Wow... that statement was PREMATURE!   I found the books and the quest is fully functional.   It rewards the player properly too!  But the dialog is so screwed up... I think that I'll need to make brand new dialog.

On 2/13/2018 at 12:49 AM, LongDukDong said:

There is also a testing hall in the mod, but the main testing hall is Frazzled.  Just trying to enter the room and you suffer an editor-crashing error.  Yikes.

Okay, so.... the original mod must have used some extra 'race' that was taken out before released here.  One of the NPCs in the testing hall belonged to this race, and was converted into a DUMMY race.  Yep, the Dummy race....   So you always crashed!

Easy fix.  I just changed the NPC in the testing hall to an already existing race.  Now it works fine!

* ===== * ===== *

Still working on the dialog.  Some is easy to convert.   Some... what the heck is the NPC trying to say?  WTF?

Well, this is the mod that lets you find and hook up with an existing prostitute in the world, these being in four distinct areas in Tamriel.  It doesn't let you become a prostitute.  That would be 'Lovers Hookers' instead.  They both can be used together with this basic mod order:

LoversImmoralSisters

Lovers Hookers

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch

Lovers Prostitute.

But there's no mixed dialog between prostitute and you (as a hooker/gigolo).  I may make a suitable patch for later, adding additional hooker dialog if you try to solicit an existing prostitute.  But that is not what I'm doing right now.

Now I have eliminated a couple of lines of dialog from LoversProstitute right now.  But the dialog was so badly translated, I don't believe it could ever have been properly paraphrased into anything understandable. 

I've changed some character names in either dialog or in the NPCs themselves.  As an example, dialog kept referring to an NPC in Anvil as 'Millie'.  However, the NPC was named Miriam.  I've never heard Millie as being a nickname for Miriam... ever.  And some instances, we had either a Hanna or Hannah.  And there are job names that were poorly translated.  Some dialog makes it clear that one character is a nursemaid, however she has been referred to elsewhere as a Clerk.  Ohhh... yeah.  I'm going to clean that up when I get to it.

But it takes time as I have a limited window in which to work.

On 2/13/2018 at 12:49 AM, LongDukDong said:

It is a bit sexist, the prostitutes strictly being women and the dialog assuming male clients.  This I may change.  I don't know if I can add any Gigolos to the mod, but I can change the dialog to accommodate female player characters at least. 

Oh, and I'm going to pay attention to the LAPF animation chart for the prostitute's foreplay section,  If what I see in Lovers Prostitution is accurate, I can specify the EXACT pose from the list (like 169 for tit play or 177 for a hand job).

Oooooh yeaaaah!!!!   A bit of headway made, pose-wise!!!  :smiley:

Yes, the dialog was a bit sexist as female clients were offered blowjobs.   To fix this, I set blowjobs, handjobs and titjobs to be male client options, and "[Cunnilingus]" to be a female client option.  I might add fingering or breastplay later as I just wanted to ensure it works.  ;) 

And yep, the LAPF animation chart works fine!  I changed the older pose values to new ones set in the chart, and got the right animations the first time.  Now, a guy wanting a blowjob gets a blowjob.  If he wants a titfuck, he gets one, he gets one straight away.  And yes, the female wanting Cunnilingus gets eaten out.  :smile:

I may make a new .ini file for this so the poses are not fully hardcoded.  If the LAPF gets updated, the poses could be changed in the file instead of the mod.  :cool:

I'm still working on the lower-class quest dialog, but towards the last of it.  I'm reworking the dialog of the Khajiits to be more Jiit-like.  I mean, they have this pronoun issue, usually saying 'This one is more inclined to listen'  instead of saying "I'm more inclined...".  It's slow going because those Kitten sisters are CRAZY!!!!!  :tongue:

One thing annoys me though.  It's the Lovers Extension system.    Instead of going to the desired foreplay options, you go to the 'Extension's Own' cuddle-like foreplay pose.  Somewhere, I need to find a way to skip/bypass that.  I mean, if someone is raped, they don't cuddle in this system... so somewhere, there may be a way to bypass cuddling here??????  :confounded:

Any suggestion on that would be helpful.

Oh, yeah... definitely some issues with the original translation.  

One of the blocks of 'Chat' in the system is spoken by an NPC named Retaruseta.  She's one of the only two prostitutes in the building.  And there are two issues within.  The first is that she refers to spending time with a girl named Nikki, and there IS no girl named Nikki in the game, let alone the building.  The other is that she refers to having a Mistress; and again, there are only two girls in the building.  From all appearances, both appear to be times when Retaruseta meant to refer to Ritova...  So it looks like there's a name change in the dialog that needs to be done, and maybe a little tweaking to refer to Ritova as 'Mistress Ritova' somehow????

The dialog for Retaruseta's quest is really hard to read; possibly requiring a full rewrite and foregoing paraphrasing.  I had to do that to a few lines here and there already.  But this is pretty bad.

I haven't tackled the clean rewriting of Nightwynd's quest (No relation to Nightwynd in Bravil Underground... HAWT! :tongue: ).  But it's pretty bad too.  I mean, I don't really see anything in her dialog to even point out WHAT book she's looking for as a clue.  She just calls it 'That Book'.

Yeah, there's more reworking to do.

* === * === * === *

NOW... for the fun side.

Hey, girls!?  Doesn't it suck that you can't get your pussy licked or played with, or have your breasts sucked by one of the many prostitutes in this Mod?

Well, your time has cum!!! :tongue:

Yes!  Now the prostitutes can give you the fisting you so wanted!  :astonished:

The prostitutes no longer ask female players if they want a blowjob or handjob, or a titty fuck.  Nooo, that just didn't seem right.  Female players need to get their much needed release just like the males, and the prostitutes now ask female characters what type of foreplay they desire!

DAMMIT!!!  HEY, IS ANYONE GONNA FINISH UP THE LAPF DONKEY LESBIAN POSES?  :confounded:

My effort is not for this to be a recreation.  I am not making a new mod and using the original name.  I am using the original mod, with all its original scripts and content, and clean up the dialog and fix some issues here and there.  So just as it originally relied upon the Modular Beautiful People package,  it will still be a requirement.

There are techniques where a mod can detect content of another mod, and the content uses hex-code ID numbers.  So if someone wrote a mod that detected bear teeth by its unique ID, I'm leaving it alone.  If I was to create a 100% rewrite, these ID values would not be the same and the other person's mod would fall apart.

As towards Better Cities.... um... was there any conflicts before?    I'm keeping everything in general (with the exception of some untranslatable dialog).  So the same new and revised building structures are still present.

* ===== * ===== *

The original mod looked for two particular 'animation poses', and used them as triggers for two additional oral sex options.  Nope...  Not good if you do NOT have those poses (and if the LAPF animations have changed).  So  I'm not using them, preferring to (1) Give choices based on gender and (2) intend to add a new .Ini file so you can set which oral pose is used.

The quest that I originally thought was too damaged to fix....   DONE!   It's 100% complete! 

Now I'm working on the one I initially played through.  Yes, there are some issues, some things not working 100% correctly.   And there was a bug within Prostitutes when you wanted to rent a room (somewhere).  They locked the door to your rental room without properly unlocking it when you pay for the room.  I initially had to pick the lock after paying?  Sheesh.

There may be a few bits of dialog here and there... still.  *shrugs*

Is anyone kinda wondering why there are no Gigolos in the mod?

Oh, the stuff to consider.  The stuff to take care of.  Granted, it appears I'm MOSTLY done right now.  :smiley:

On 2/19/2018 at 1:14 PM, LongDukDong said:

One thing annoys me though.  It's the Lovers Extension system.    Instead of going to the desired foreplay options, you go to the 'Extension's Own' cuddle-like foreplay pose.  Somewhere, I need to find a way to skip/bypass that.  I mean, if someone is raped, they don't cuddle in this system... so somewhere, there may be a way to bypass cuddling here??????  :confounded:

Hey, if anyone has ideas how to FORCE LoversProstitution to skip the built-in cuddling animation and go straight to the desired sex pose, lemme know?  It might be something as simple as a mere flag..... mebby?  *Shrugs*

I think it's important to let it be compatible for those playing with and without Lovers Extension.   :frown:

5 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

The original mod looked for two particular 'animation poses', and used them as triggers for two additional oral sex options.  Nope...  Not good if you do NOT have those poses (and if the LAPF animations have changed).  So  I'm not using them, preferring to (1) Give choices based on gender and (2) intend to add a new .Ini file so you can set which oral pose is used.

Yeah, I really am going to add an INI file, just so the foreplay poses won't be hardwired and can be changed if anyone changes the LAPF animations.  The original handjob and titfuck animations were apparently changed since the original mod was created, so I think it's a good idea.  And obviously, it's going to be entitled 'LoversProstitute.ini'.  But hey, you have MORE foreplay options than before... having female client options.

Now I'm working on the one I initially played through.  Yes, there are some issues, some things not working 100% correctly.   And there was a bug within Prostitutes when you wanted to rent a room (somewhere).  They locked the door to your rental room without properly unlocking it when you pay for the room.  I initially had to pick the lock after paying?  Sheesh.

Oh, there was more to fix.  The original mod set the rental bed in an area that wasn't PUBLIC.  This meant... you couldn't SLEEP!  YOU WERE TRESPASSING?  Oh yeah, I got that fixed.  And everything else about that quest too.  The dialog might have been changed drastically, but to a point.  And it makes some kind of sense, which was the issue in the first place.  And just in case, I made a couple changes in the system so you can get to her quest in THREE different ways instead of just one.  How?  That's my secret.

Actually, the part with the final hunt worked perfectly.  Go figure. :tongue:

Is anyone kinda wondering why there are no Gigolos in the mod?

A double-sidenote here:

1)  I'm thinking about updating LoversHookers, only in that it should be able to deliver Quest updates for the male perspective.  That's not so much of a biggie, but it makes more sense than having your gigolo be referred to as the Desire Lady.    And if I do, I could also tie in some mod detection stuff so your Hooker character can't try to solicit  a Prostitute NPC.

and

2)  I'm curious if anyone would like to see male prostitutes in Tamriel.  Female PCs might want some luv.  :classic_wub:   And I think I have a couple of choice locations to put a couple on the streets.

Any thoughts or suggestions?  My two real concerns are about Lovers Extension and the addition of Gigolors.

And so HERE...   Data.zip   ... is the early version of the revised version of LoversProstitute.  It now uses an ini file to specify the type of foreplay that the prostitute may offer.  This way, the actual poses can be changed by whoever uses this mod, and can be changed if the LAPF animation list changes.

The INI file includes provisions for Male Prostitutes (Gigolos).  No actual Gigolo is present (or present yet).

And all the dialog I saw had been cleaned up.

There's still more to be done.

Any ideas?

Data.zip

There would likely be much more interest in this mod if it didnt require MBP. I'm not suggesting getting rid of the requirement altogether but perhaps add an alternate option for those that don't want to bother with MBP. An additional idea is to simply include whichever resources that get called for. I doubt anyone would be mad and if they are, you could just remove that version.  I personally don't use MBP and I suspect that most of the people that still play Oblivion these days don't either. All in all, good luck with it. Youre work and good intentions are appreciated.

:smiley:  No problem.

To be honest, there is very little MBP content in the Mod.  Of the races, it appears to be only two Horkew girls... with one being in the Test Map itself.

But I advise you to note that the dialog that relates to the girl points out her race (pulling on her tail, cat ears, the moment she arrived no more mouse problem... ).  And given that she hates Khajiits according to the dialog, you're kind of limited there.  And the quest she gives has mention of her being Horkew as well.

On 2/19/2018 at 1:14 PM, LongDukDong said:

Still... wondering if there's any solution to this.  I would like it so I can keep Lovers Extended active with this mod, but with the prostitutes going straight to the foreplay rather than snuggles.  I made a separate inquiry topic specific to the situation if a solution is discovered and some intrepid modder needs this option too:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94363-lovers-extended-suckface-bypass/?do=getNewComment

Well, the character is skilled with a bow and has a hot temper.  I cannot see her being a Breton at all.  

* ===== * ===== *

What you may appreciate was something I did with the foreplay options.

The INI system lets you set the foreplay pose, so if a pose is set to 6. the animation pose is your typical Blowjob.  Fine enough.  However, if you set the foreplay pose in your INI file to '0', the blowjob option for that particular prostitute is gone.  Granted, it is a general basis.  But if you wanted all female prostitutes to only give blowjobs and handjobs, but not allow tittyfucks, you can set tittyfucks to '0'.

I'll be doing the same for standard sex options.  So a female prostitute may give/get fucked by male and female clients, or can get fucked by any client, but can only fuck female clients... all by settings in the INI

I may work out a test system so prostitutes may say "Sorry, hon.  I only deal with XXXX" if they have no poses for a single gender.

On 2/23/2018 at 10:12 PM, LongDukDong said:

The INI system lets you set the foreplay pose, so if a pose is set to 6. the animation pose is your typical Blowjob.  Fine enough.  However, if you set the foreplay pose in your INI file to '0', the blowjob option for that particular prostitute is gone.  Granted, it is a general basis.  But if you wanted all female prostitutes to only give blowjobs and handjobs, but not allow tittyfucks, you can set tittyfucks to '0'.

I may work out a test system so prostitutes may say "Sorry, hon.  I only deal with XXXX" if they have no poses for a single gender.

Okay, the INI section holds values for both FOREPLAY poses and SEX ACT poses.  And as I suggested, there is a type of error prevention system which makes the prostitute turn down the player if there aren't any pose actions available.  You MUST have at least one foreplay pose and one sex act pose available for a hooker/client combination to work.  Period. :cool:

EXAMPLE:   If all the hooker-to-female foreplay poses are set to 0, No Foreplay.... (aka no sex at all).  And if all the hooker-to-male sex poses are set to 0, no sex... (aka no sex at all). 

God help me.... Because I made that Lovers Genderbender mod, someone may zap Nora or Sonia and make them dudes, so I have to allow for Gigolos...  MORE testing conditions really need to be added to prevent any problems. :neutral:

BUT I HAVE IT FIGURED OUT!!! :cool:

Oh, and just so I can vary things, I made 'no women' and 'no men' tokens that I can apply.  This, in the event anyone wants to make an expansion and create their own prostitutes that might only go for a particular gender.  Jessica might only go for guys.  Lauren may go both ways.   ;)

I like to plan ahead. :blush:

......... but all the dialog to turn the player down.... whether the player is male or female.... and Khajiit syntax too.  :confounded:

Okay, I have some entertaining things added.... and an INI file.  :cool:

First, the INI file now controls the Hooker rates!

When the player picks up a lower-class hooker, the hooker looks at the player's level and charges 3 Septims  per level.  That means, you better have 15 Septims  if you're at level 5 at bare minimum.  Meanwhile, upper-class hookers charge 5 Septims  per level..  And this is bare minimum as some hookers charge extra.  This was originally just hard-coded in the dialog.  Now, it can be set in the INI file.

And Second, the INI file now handles the 'APPLICATION OF PRUDE TOKENS'!!!

:smiley:  ROFL, that's one way to put it.   The INI file has values for each prostitute where you can set if the prostitute gets a 'No Women' token and/or 'No Men' token.  When the game begins, it reads the INI file and then applies the token(s) to the appropriate hookers.   So you can decide if one hooker doesn't cater to the ladies, or another had enough men in her life.

* ===== * ===== *

Now the mod is pretty complete.  I've done a number of tests, and ensured that GOODBYE flags were properly added...  hookers converted into dudes give suitable 'No Thanks' messages if they don't like their clients... and much more.

But now I'm working on adding a new NPC,  'WanderLust', the wandering Argonian.  He travels from one town to another and another, and stops off at his favorite inns.  He's probably the fanciest Argonian you've seen, dressed in red velvet.  The Vampire Lestat's mentor would be proud of his fashion sense.

I have to test his schedule, to make sure he DOES hit all his favorte places.  And then I add the quest data so he can be propositioned, and a few scripts that allows you to control him the same as any other prostitute (clothing or whatnot).

Wish me luck .  :blush:

ROFL!   :blush:

Not SO smoothly.  I took adding configurable data to account for gigolo-based  poses and added gigolo sex acts, but forgot to add (gigolo foreplay acts.  I just included those into the quest data for lowerclass (or ... lowwer according to the mod) prostitutes.  I haven't added the gigolo acts into the middle-class quest.  :confused:

What would be an upper-class prostitute?  :classic_wacko:

As to 'WanderLust', he's working ... okay.  He takes the right amount of septims, he goes up to the room you rented, etc.  Or at least at the beginning of his schedule. 

I have to test his schedule system a bit more thoroughly.   Insofar as him getting freaky in one hotel, he's working right.  But does his getting freaky break the schedule?  I don't know.  Further tests and some safeguards to end sex when its time might be needed.  :dissapointed:

* ===== * ===== *

EDIT (Two Hours Later)

What I haven't previously stated was that I'm putting in all these features in the event anyone wishes to make new content for Prostitutes...  I've added several new types of actions, whether it be foreplay or sex.  Added new tokens so a hooker may have a sexual preference or might turn down a John.   And one of the prostitutes has 'notes' in her dialog so you can see the basic structure.

Of course, I will include a README.TXT file like any good modder.   And seriously, give credit to 'A Mage in his 30s'.  But with all the facts I plan to supply,I will also bring up how to make a basic streetwalker living on the streets.

So imagine:

*  LoversProstitute:  The Shivering Isles Expansion by Fejeena  featuring slinky Dark Seducers.  :tongue::cool:;)

*  LoversProstitute:  The Crowning Isles Feature Patch by Galgat with the SOAP girls now leaving for Tamriel  :blush::open_mouth:

*  LoversProstitute:  The Bravil Underground Bordello by gregahit  including the classic 'sexy maid' for hire :tongue:;)

Yeah, I got some fun ideas here.....  *waves to Fejeena*

21 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

What would be an upper-class prostitute?  :classic_wacko:

Yeah that's a tough one, because "Prostitution" regardless of social status and wealth, is looked down-upon with shame and disgust. Not only that, but why would someone who is of the upper-class (In other words has a lot of Gold/Property/Positive Reputation to their name) be continuing to sell their body? However, if we translate "upper-class prostitute" as "Prostitute who is able to operate in an upper-class setting" then some realistic options open up to us.

Some ideas:

- A Prostitute owned by a large organization and is treated with respect among the Organization's members and their customers

- A Performer/Actress in an Upper-class district who prostitutes "under the table"

- Daughter of a Noble who is young and promiscuous, and needs more gold than what her allowance offers, *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

- A Prostitute who is able to openly conduct her business in wealthy districts because she has the Imperial Guard wrapped around her finger.

- Special Women of substantial beauty (Or meeting a prerequisite of a particular Fetish) who are paid a hefty amount to "accompany" Barons, Dukes, and other Individuals of High Status in their personal quarters.

:smile:  I now have an Argonian Penis Peddler wandering the realm of Tamriel.  He hangs out in Chorrol for a couple days, Skingrad a couple of days, and the Imperial City for the weekend.  And if he's inside a hotel at night-time, he can be invited upstairs for some fun.

He doesn't have any 'Chat' dialog like the others, nor does his name appear in conversation with the batch of inn-keepers.  That's next on the list.  But it's also the last thing to craft in relation to this guy.  :blush:

Oh, did I mention I had to rewrite the Lover Notes passed to Sonia, or the Lover's Guide?  So much was brutally corrupted.  The love letters may be a bit steamy or raunchy.

* ===== * ===== *

On 2/26/2018 at 10:24 PM, LongDukDong said:

Oh, and just so I can vary things, I made 'no women' and 'no men' tokens that I can apply.  This, in the event anyone wants to make an expansion and create their own prostitutes that might only go for a particular gender.  Jessica might only go for guys.  Lauren may go both ways.   ;)

I mentioned this just a couple weeks ago, and it pertains to whether a prostitute may be choosy as to what gender they cater.  But what if a prostitute only gives handjobs and no oral stimulation?  What if she is unwilling to be on the receiving end of  a few poses?  What if he or she doesn't do everything another prostitute may perform?

FLAGS.  :neutral:

Yeah, I'm going there.   A number of optional 'No Blowjob' / 'No Handjob' 'No Missionary' flags will be made available (I think).  :cry:  *sigh*  Well, this is if anyone DOES make an add-on and wishes give their new NPC some performance limits.

After that, double-check some of the dialog (gender-related), and then....   a final help file?   :open_mouth:

* ===== * ===== *

On 2/28/2018 at 10:19 PM, LongDukDong said:

So imagine:

*  LoversProstitute:  The Shivering Isles Expansion by Fejeena  featuring slinky Dark Seducers.  :tongue::cool:;)

*  LoversProstitute:  The Crowning Isles Feature Patch by Galgat with the SOAP girls now leaving for Tamriel  :blush::open_mouth:

*  LoversProstitute:  The Bravil Underground Bordello by gregahit  including the classic 'sexy maid' for hire :tongue:;)

What?  Nothing?  :open_mouth::blush::cool:   I figure Fejeena might have fun adding a Lovers Bitch Gone Wild add-on.

3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

What?  Nothing?  :open_mouth::blush::cool:   I figure Fejeena might have fun adding a Lovers Bitch Gone Wild add-on.

I don't speak for them, however, I would say that Gregahit may still be a little burned out from all the time he invested into Lovers Creatures, and is now dedicating his time to personal affairs and occasionally offering technical support here on the forums. Galgat seems to have moved onto Skyrim. and Fejeena seems to have their hands full with helping out Puddles with Monster Girl Blockhead, in addition to helping out people around the forums occasionally.

Hey I don't even play Monstar Girls, I don't have installed it.

But a canine prostitute....?

Player "How much?"

Prostitute: "woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof"

Player: "Wow, only 15 Septim. Let's do it."

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Hey I don't even play Monster Girls, nor do I have it installed.

But a canine prostitute....?

Player: "How much?"

Prostitute: "woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof, woof"

Player: "Wow, only 15 Septims. Let's do it."

Heh, I never said you played Monster Girls, I only said you were assisting Puddles with it. My apologies for the confusion, as I said before: I don't speak for you. xP

I assume what he meant by a LBGW addon was... um... maybe paying prostitutes to service your dogs...? I guess that would be useful if you were playing as a Male.. but I think that kind of defeats the purpose of the mod.

ROFL!  Hehehe.  Well, some girl might give 'extra services' that are not part of the original design.

20 hours ago, fejeena said:

Player "How much?"

Player: "Wow, only 15 Septim. Let's do it."

Reminds me of a show called LEXXA Midsummer's Nightmare

OBERON:  You don't speak bunny.

TATIANA:  I learned.

Well, I'm scrapping the idea of individual FLAGS to turn on/off individual actions.  It COULD interfere with the automatic system that turns actions on/of based on the configured poses and prostitute's  "No Women / No Men" flags.  If anyone wants to make an add-on, they may use the features built into Prostitute.

* ===== * ===== *

So what was accomplished now?   All of the dialog that certain NPCs may have about WanderLust, and extra chat dialog that WanderLust may offer.  He isn't all that thrilled with Skingrad's nightlife.  ;)  And, I went through the custom scripts in the mod.  Oddly, one of the scripts in the demo was a modified default script with an 'Underline' in the title, and the Editor is FLAGGING it saying it has illegal characters in the name!  :open_mouth:  Seriously?  It can be modified in Japan, but not modified / cleaned up by me?   Well, all the other scripts has LEGIBLE comments throughout.

Tested?  Quite a bit.

As to the next step, different action poses for the prostitute; choosing different missionary poses, different cowgirls.  I NEED... MORE COWGIRL!   It'll take some time, but not TOO long.

And then, I begin writing the help file.

Archived