SlowerDampedJigglingBreast-Butt-Physics

On 11. Februar 2018 at 10:18 PM, shiagwen said:

Breasts are good - if they both shake. mostly only one shakes and the other is silent, which never happens in original hdt.

What about to open race-menu and edit the breast-size once and go back in game?

Race menu "breast-size-edits" can cause unregulary effects and if you get into race-menu twice, the physics then may react again normally and the error disappears.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

What about to open race-menu and edit the breast-size once and go back in game?

Race menu "breast-size-edits" can cause unregulary effects and if you get into race-menu twice, the physics then may react again normally and the error disappears.

i dont use race menu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/7/2018 at 8:18 AM, Arrow and the Knee said:

DOes this support collision and belly bulge for HDT creatures?

It´s nearly the same file, that comes with BodySlide or the original physics-mod.

You can check it out very easy by exchanging the correct file and rename the old one for your tests.

• 2 months later...
On 6/29/2018 at 12:32 PM, t.ara said:

It´s nearly the same file, that comes with BodySlide or the original physics-mod.

You can check it out very easy by exchanging the correct file and rename the old one for your tests.

Thank yyou very much for the mod!

I use it in Skyrim, although I have shifted back to Fallout4 , recently.  With the similarity to BS, is there a FO4 version?  Is there a tutorial you found helpful that helped you learn?  I can body-swap, BodySlide, teak with OutfitStudio and even mash up nifs.  My next goal is to understand the physics.

2 hours ago, Bopplehunter said:

Thank yyou very much for the mod!

I use it in Skyrim, although I have shifted back to Fallout4 , recently.  With the similarity to BS, is there a FO4 version?  Is there a tutorial you found helpful that helped you learn?  I can body-swap, BodySlide, teak with OutfitStudio and even mash up nifs.  My next goal is to understand the physics.

I did not touch the data file for a long time....you please may want to edit it and look to slightly changing results....that´s what I did - and it´s maybe again worth to have an update in future.......FO4 I do not have any shimmer....I´m glad to be more and more into skyrim-that´s okay for me and lot of things, which I want to do inside of skyrim only in future----;-))

• 1 year later...
On 9/23/2018 at 3:40 PM, t.ara said:

I did not touch the data file for a long time....you please may want to edit it and look to slightly changing results....that´s what I did - and it´s maybe again worth to have an update in future.......FO4 I do not have any shimmer....I´m glad to be more and more into skyrim-that´s okay for me and lot of things, which I want to do inside of skyrim only in future----;-))

oh an update ................... , am wait fo cbpc one

• 8 months later...

After a long time I can hardly believe how much popular this simple change for the HDT-BBP has "succeed" with so many downloads.

It´s of course not the END of the tunnel for this and I have in between learned some other parameters of HDT, so that in future I will try to change and edit this file again.

It´s a sign therefore that the existing techniques for the game were NEVER driven to it´s possible limits and I hope that lot of people want to stay also with oldrim in future.

As I came so much lately to find my way to some small modding, I feel very well with the stuff I did so far and I hope you will enjoy the game and the mods of the whole community also in future.

A big THANK YOU !

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, AkiKay said:

I really like it. Maybe SMP isn`t so important anymore lol. Great Stuff!

Thanks, this is exactly, what I personally think about HDT-PE: it spends a wide range of parameters which have not been set to optimal settings. This is the basic problem-also for bethesda - the physics have been a challenge-it has too much parameters which could not be simmulated in an ideal way-that´s my personal experience and what i have seen from the game´s assets, which use havok. Otherwise would it be very interesting to mix the standard hdt-bbp with a real animation-support...by walking, the butt nd breast could be also animated as well. BBP is not too much realistic and I will have more tries to have more influence on gravitation-but this is difficult to set up-also the damping is hard to choose correctly...if arms go up, the bones of the breast should a little raise the breast up and drag the parts together...this aspects are missing....maybe such bone-depend-twisting would be a task for new skeletons. Bone twisting has maybe the best influence on the softer parts of the body for the best realism - maybe that´s the overall key to the more realistic behavior of the move of those parts. The butt needs a real collision for grounds, the breast needs the same and gavitation plus the twisting-dependency between arms, shoulders and the head poses.

(Only some ideas:-))

SMP is interesting for skirts, earrings - "christmas tree"-stuff (technically I see no chance, that SMP is able to replace HDT PE, SMP seems to me a "light-version of HDT-PE"-there are other opinions, spend without any background and without reasons, but to remark one aspect only: I did not see bone-connection-compatible assets which have been build with SMP-and I did not see parameters like HDT-PE has to offer - that´s the primary reason, why they are all missing tons of HDT-PE-assets in SKYRIM SE)

• 5 weeks later...