Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hello,

Ā 

Ā 

thisĀ is the BBP (breast- butt- physics) file, that commands the behavior of the butt, breast and belly of your character.

Caliente Bodyslide is coming with one version, that is quite well, and the original file that comes with the original mod (HDT-physic-extension)Ā  has always been to "quick" for my character.

Ā 

This file is now created from the original file, but I have "screwed down" the "quick-moving", so that bigger jiggles will look more natural and donĀ“t speed up too much and react more slowly. From time to time I will edit this file and try to get my "special" or "beloved" HDT-body behavior. But for my taste itĀ“s for now quite interesting and of course ready to be used.

Ā 

If you play with a shape that has "little" more breast, this may be a file for you.

The mod will overwrite the existing hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and if you want to return, you can simply reinstall the original mod again, or overwrite with calienteĀ“s physics.

Ā 

Installation should work with every mod manager,

or you can do it manually by exchanging the existing file with mine:

Ā 

data - SKSE - Plugins : hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

Ā 

Enjoy!

Ā 

p.s. the latest file version is the LAST file in the list of the downloads

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/11/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim and HDT Physics
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

No example for now...itĀ“s influencing the moving of the body...for HDT PHYSICS ONLY, a videoclip could show that. But itĀ“s soo much easy to install and deinstall , that itĀ“s not needed to come with more effort or talk about it lot of sentences. Maybe in future I can create a clip.

You can easily exchange the old file, rename that file for that test-time and copy this one beneath, and if you donĀ“t like it, you can simply delete it and rename the old file back-itĀ“s very easy.

Ā 

You can see, that I create folders (CalienteĀ“s Physics, new Physics-Extension, t.araphysicsBBP,....) of old existing stuff, that I replace with (a) moddedĀ  file(s). This way I can/ could ALWAYS go back to the "roots".

HDTPhysic BBPxml.JPG

11 minutes ago, tomcat101 said:

Could you share body preset in pic you use . Thx

Me?...

it is shared-but I use a custom slider, for more info, you take please this link:

Ā 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5091-body-shape-bombshell-files/

Ā 

(there inside is my complete body-setup including faces, skin and custom-slider and presets for bodyslide....the custom slider has not to be used at all, the most presets are based on the normal body-presets, but if you want the custom slider, you must edit all your clothing for that one slider new - itĀ“s a work for some days - and, you run partially out of 100% compatibility with bodyslide, if you install a new clothing, you always have to edit that slider: conform all and edit the osd or bsd file for that slider/ for the common clothing)

p.s. the pic shows the 100% weighted custom slider, all alone: one slider set to 100%, then this shape is appearing. Of course you can merge this slider with all other sliders as usually. I took the "UNPetite High.bsd", because I never used that slider.

55 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Me?...

it is shared-but I use a custom slider, for more info, you take please this link:

Ā 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5091-body-shape-bombshell-files/

Ā 

(there inside is my complete body-setup including faces, skin and custom-slider and presets for bodyslide....the custom slider has not to be used at all, the most presets are based on the normal body-presets, but if you want the custom slider, you must edit all your clothing for that one slider new - itĀ“s a work for some days - and, you run partially out of 100% compatibility with bodyslide, if you install a new clothing, you always have to edit that slider: conform all and edit the osd or bsd file for that slider/ for the common clothing)

p.s. the pic shows the 100% weighted custom slider, all alone: one slider set to 100%, then this shape is appearing. Of course you can merge this slider with all other sliders as usually. I took the "UNPetite High.bsd", because I never used that slider.

Thx and big thx for mods keep up good workĀ 

Ā 

This file needs a model with boobs, small breasts donĀ“t look serious!

Ā 

I dĀ“like to switch the butt completly off-or give it a massive damping. ItĀ“s in reality not moving like a jelly.

@shiagwen: The parameters thatĀ I have changed canĀ“t affect the hdt-physics to let only one breast move, then the other one-I think that something different is taking influence insideĀ your hdt-system - the HDT-engineĀ  is very, very sensitive.

@johntrine:Ā Editing: by changing the correct parameters inside the file. From the beginning itĀ“s try and error, after some hours itĀ“s going to be more and more logical, what is best to be changed and what not. Maybe thereĀ“s also a fine simulation-software, but inside of skyrim, most things look different than inside of editors-I Ā“ll go on to do it "manually".

"Butt" and "belly" I did not touch for now. That parts are moving like after installing HDT Physics Extension: much too quick and butt-shaking is imo reallyĀ  like that "jelly" effect.

Seems to be a realĀ science now:-)

Ā 

IĀ“ll continue with this mod from time to time:-)

13 hours ago, t.ara said:

Ā 

This file needs a model with boobs, small breasts donĀ“t look serious!

Ā 

I dĀ“like to switch the butt completly off-or give it a massive damping. ItĀ“s in reality not moving like a jelly.

@shiagwen: The parameters thatĀ I have changed canĀ“t affect the hdt-physics to let only one breast move, then the other one-I think that something different is taking influence insideĀ your hdt-system - the HDT-engineĀ  is very, very sensitive.

@johntrine:Ā Editing: by changing the correct parameters inside the file. From the beginning itĀ“s try and error, after some hours itĀ“s going to be more and more logical, what is best to be changed and what not. Maybe thereĀ“s also a fine simulation-software, but inside of skyrim, most things look different than inside of editors-I Ā“ll go on to do it "manually".

"Butt" and "belly" I did not touch for now. That parts are moving like after installing HDT Physics Extension: much too quick and butt-shaking is imo reallyĀ  like that "jelly" effect.

Seems to be a realĀ science now:-)

Ā 

IĀ“ll continue with this mod from time to time:-)

waaaa.so it's a trial and error method. i was hoping there was a gui software for that. T.T

48 minutes ago, sidfu said:

for hdt u can change the values while game runs and u have the xml open then reload them. normally if u use the hdt object u can equip the unequip it to refresh the xml or something. cant remember exactly

Ā 

The idea is nice-how to unequip the boobs??:-))

ThereĀ“s also a tool coming with HDT-Physics...but I donĀ“t know how to ffed it with the character...seems not to work for complicated skeletons and a whole character.

In between I get more in detail, by working little more with the xml files and I think, I can find lot of parameters manually.

That on the fly idea is of course WANTED. But I must have more info...my skyrim game must start inside a window-then it is more darker....and I canĀ“t use the mouse curser outside of skyrim then....and so on....

just tried both of them. the firsts one is nice but i dont like the bounce.

Ā 

the newest one thou i like the bounce but the the weight causes pointed preg belly. but the major issue is that the collision boxes are way off. belly to dick collision felt like the belly's hit box was around 2feet wide. the one i normaly use is the all in one pack bounce. it has a much tighter collsion box.

Ā 

Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, alambeard said:

Any chance of COSIO support? :smile:

Hi, I have no idea-if you use the hdtphysics-this file should be replace-able...with your existing one...if cosio is using a changed HDT-xml...you must change the parameters of that file to my changes. But I donĀ“t have enough background for the cosio-mod!