Faolon

The Sims 2 Tits and Arse

There's probably a lot of folks with various versions backed up somewhere, but they don't want to share without "express, written permission" from the creator.

It's also worth noting that there are different versions of T&A/A&N for different versions of Sims 2 depending on which EP/SP you have installed and what one person has might not be the one you want/need.

Hello, I have read the instructions but I don't have understand nothing (It's a little confused and complicated) 
What files I have to download for the UC and WHERE I have to put them?
Sorry but the installation instructions isn't so easy to understand-

Does anyone has this weird bug where you can't level up skills like when using exercise machines or painting?

the progress bar doesn't seem to fill up either and at some point a headline just pops up saying that "you won a new level on [skill name] thanks to [object name]" and it keeps popping up spamming the screen with headlines every second but you really haven't leveled up and the thing is just popping up until you get off whatever you were doing to level up and it runs out of pop ups?

i already removed any mods to make sure is not anything conflicting with the mod, but it kept crashing, then played the vanilla EP9 game and only then seems to work fine.

could have anything to do with this thing?...

If you have Fun with Pets Collection and have Store Edition installed then you will also need:
FwP-TAfiles.zip (20.3mb)

i don't recall installing it because it didn's specified which folder to put it on and i didn't wanted to try something and end up with a bad installation, and since it seemed to work fine for the most.

When I saw that BAS went down, the first thing I did was back up the installed versions of T&A and A&N that I had.

T&A :: https://www.dropbox.com/s/atudtog85zv5mit/The Sims 2 Tits and Arse Stuff.rar?dl=0

A&N :: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyrazfyje6i5hrq/The Sims 2 Angel and Nurses Stuff.rar?dl=0

Unfortunately, they are for UC and are not the installers but you can try them anyway. At the time, I had them installed on a 64-bit computer but I don't think it matters. If Chris wants me to take them down, then I will. Just wanted to put them up for the people who didn't want to wait.

Just make an EA games folder in your programs folder and run the .reg file in the zip so the directories are in order.

Hope this helps

On 7/14/2018 at 6:02 AM, Missme12 said:

When I saw that BAS went down, the first thing I did was back up the installed versions of T&A and A&N that I had.

T&A :: https://www.dropbox.com/s/atudtog85zv5mit/The Sims 2 Tits and Arse Stuff.rar?dl=0

A&N :: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lyrazfyje6i5hrq/The Sims 2 Angel and Nurses Stuff.rar?dl=0

Unfortunately, they are for UC and are not the installers but you can try them anyway. At the time, I had them installed on a 64-bit computer but I don't think it matters. If Chris wants me to take them down, then I will. Just wanted to put them up for the people who didn't want to wait.

Just make an EA games folder in your programs folder and run the .reg file in the zip so the directories are in order.

Hope this helps

Thanks so much!!!! Can you please be more specific with the .reg install. I already have an EA Games folder in Program Files. Hope this works, will let you know!

On 7/15/2018 at 4:31 PM, tempo_dg said:

Thanks so much!!!! Can you please be more specific with the .reg install. I already have an EA Games folder in Program Files. Hope this works, will let you know!

When you drop whichever version you want in

C:\Program Files\EA Games

You take the Registration Entire or the '.Reg' file [It looks like a white page with a blue building block next to it] in the folder of which pack you want installed and run it so that the pack knows that you have the Sims game installed and knows where it is.

After that, you should send the 'Sims2EP10.exe' to your desktop because that is how you will launch the expansion pack.

The exe is in 'The Sims 2 Tits and Arse Stuff\TSBin' folder.

Hopefully after that, when you run the Sims2EP10.exe file, it should work!

You are a godsent, I was looking for a internet trail for Chris Hatch's mediafire and I landed here from google. Thought to attempt it AND IT WORKED! I'm really tempted to send a PM to Chris over on Mod The Sims to let him know to direct others here if they want T&A or A&N but yeah thank you so so much I've bookmarked your link on both my PCs so  I won't ever lose it lol. 
Again, thank you! 

I don't know if this topic is still ongoing or not but, I just found this mod and wanted to try it. I tried the files but when I play the game just shuts itself down. I take a sim to go buy some of the new clothes and that's always when it happens. I cleaned out my game of mods but it keeps happening. I don't know if I did something wrong, so if someone could put step by step what to do with the files that would be appreciated. Maybe I'm just doomed to not being able to play with it at all, I don't know.