[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

It's a travesty that this entire thread is without screens.

There's hardly anything to take screenshots of. The mod raises your characters weight as the lactation increases and unless you set the Poll speed to debug speed and watch it for a while your probably not going to notice much difference unless your characters min and max weight meshes are drastically different.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SO, I'm new to modding, but I'm not new to figuring things out how things work on my own and I've started with this mod... oddly. We all have to start somewhere. Of all my research I believe I've actually found that weight changing has only recently been added to SKSE unless you've been testing with a beta.

; SKSE additions built 2013-01-07 17:38:10.814000 UTC
; Get/Set the actors body weight
float Function GetWeight() native
Function SetWeight(float weight) native

Or... I'm still just that new to all this. In any case, I've been looking over the source, no idea yet how to compile (don't 'need' help, I'll figure it out) but if I'm understanding it correctly it looks like some calls may be missing.. or backward? failing to reference to the proper Function? (Again.. still absolutely new to this, some coding experience but not here.)

If I have the time and I just keep playing with it. Right now from what I can see, weights are set from 30-100, so I was actually thinking about changing the weight calculations to something more dynamic, if I do actually learn this stuff...

• If the player's weight is > 90, message saying the player informing them that if they want to see the difference in size, they must lower their weight with the console command ( player.setnpcweight 50 ) or it can have a default weight setting they can select?
  • If the player's weight is < 90, each reset or first and second stage we'll get the base weight and raise it a percentage per stage up to 100. If that makes sense...

As for the model/stone's I'm not sure why there's 2... or how hard it would be to just change the model to what someone was mentioning in previous posts... but I guess I could try playing with that as well...

Off to more learning...

I highly recommend not making calls to QueueNiNodeUpdate so often, especially not in the Init, it's not a very "safe" function. If you are mounted on a horse and it's called physics will completely explode resulting in flying around violently on the horse. You appear to have several redundant calls to SetWeight and QueueNiNodeUpdate for some unknown reasons. If all you are looking to do is scale breast size you could avoid scaling the Actor's entire weight and going with the new node scaling function

e.g. NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(player, "NPC L Breast", 1.2) you may want to wait until SKSE 1.6.7 as this function has been fixed to properly set the scale on your players appropriate skeleton. The only thing you will need to worry about is reapplying the value when you reload your game. You don't normally need to worry about this for weight because the value happens to be stored on the ActorBase.

Oh ok, didn't know that.

I just changed the current weight sclae to breast bone scale, and it stil works fine without crashes or something like that. But it's the first time i do some scripting for skyrim so now i'll knew why the game may be crash, thanks, good to know that :)

I love this little text based mod.. until I accidentally uninstalled it.

Things were working fine before, got to the max level, cash was great and the milk came in handy during combat.

Then I accidentally uninstalled it with NMM when I was trying to remove some other similarly named Milk Mods, and then saved.. :(

So I installed it again and everything went to crap.

Soon as I load, the text appears in the top of the screen about loading global variables and my breasts start milking in DEBUG mode. And then CONSTANT text window pop ups every 5 seconds.

This did not happen when I first installed it and ran it in DEBUG mode. This would go on even before I would start the tutorial, even when I would stop the milking, when I would reset the flags and story mode. Every 5 seconds that same window would pop up after every new breast status. "DEBUG MODE: STOPPED POLLING" and it would start again.  How do I clear this?

I've been trying for the past hour to save, uninstall.. reload, resave.. then reinstall, reload and the same thing happens.

I repeat, I did NOT experience this when I first tried the mod. I had all the text scrolling in the top left corner, but never a dialogue window in the middle of the screen that stopped everything every 5 seconds.

Is somebody still working on the lactation annimation or particle effect ?

Doing only research for now.

for now the only way to grow breasts is to raise the bodyweigth(changes the whole body)....

before i do a lactation... or a pregnant modders resource, there has to be a way to grow brests and belly (mostly)independend from the bodyweight.

i will take look in to the code of  http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624 to get some ideas from there...

read Expired6978 post....

Next thing is QueueNiNodeUpdate costs performance...

I tested it with my pregnant/lactation mod(not published, only proof of concept).

There is an signinficant loss of performance.

you have to be patient....

Moin

Oli

I changed the milk poll script to scale the breast bones itself, and it work.

But everytime the poll event occours, there is a litle lag in the game, so if this comes from the QueueNiNodeUpdate and the period is short, it's really annoying. 

Otherwise with a period of 300 seconds or more it is stillnot the best solution but for me ok.

The racemenu mod still uses the same order "QueueNiNodeUpdate", there i found this for my script ;)

But everytime the poll event occours, there is a litle lag in the game, so if this comes from the QueueNiNodeUpdate and the period is short, it's really annoying. 

Otherwise with a period of 300 seconds or more it is stillnot the best solution but for me ok.

The racemenu mod still uses the same order "QueueNiNodeUpdate", there i found this for my script ;)

hehe :) ...

so this works .....

so we only have to persuade, for example masterchrisss, to make an nif with particle-milk-stream(animation) attached to the breast/nipple Bones....

Moin

Oli

hehe :) ...

so this works .....

so we only have to persuade, for example masterchrisss, to make an nif with particle-milk-stream(animation) attached to the breast/nipple Bones....

Moin

Oli

if you are at it we need to convince him to also finalize the lactation/milker anim he already started working on.

post-8726-13597882620821_thumb.jpg

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/12287-zaz-animation-pack-v003-beta-final-24-01-2013-xaz-merger/page-7?do=findComment&comment=288441

i´d guess the best ´convincing´ is a mod actually in work and making use of it.

Nice :D

It seems there is no simple way to add a easy particle effect to the nippels (particles would be awesome :P) so my question. It is possible to create a item thats have a simple effekt? so it would be possible to fix this on a bone or something. It's just really surprising that it should be not possible to add a particle effekt to a bone or whatever.

Sorry for my stupid question :D

Found some usefull hre:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13695-juice-effects-use-your-imagination/?hl=body&do=findComment&comment=303286

Edit:

Ok I tested a little with the linked mod :D

Still working but the particle effect is attached to the Breast bone. I have no glue how to fix it to a polygon or whatever.

I just switched the sticked bone and position of the particle emitter.

Yes i need to change the color and direction :D

I think that is a very good start Neratu. It would be nice if it would do an arcing stream but a waterfall is okay.

I am looking forward to more updates from this, especially anything that you could bestow on your followers/etc that would milk them. I currently have a harem of 50+ in a cave waiting for something to do. (Paradise Halls slavery mod)

First off Love the mod.

Second the waterfall effect if toned down a bit could work at say a small engorgement level but arced a bit at a higher level would seem to be a bit more  "Fantasy Realistic".  On that note maybe at higher engorgement levels add in a negative such as reduced speed, and maybe a remote milker that wouldn't be as effective as going to a town to be milked but would relieve some of the pressure until you got to a town.

Third maybe add in some skill loss from repeatedly letting your engorgement hit a certain point (Loved the CoC reference and since Intelligence isn't really in the game as a stat skills is the next best thing).

Sorry for the wall of text.

Hello, my version is just a little test if it's possible but it's not stable and need a lot ressources.

But i'll upload it the next days.

Hey just one suggestion. If you are using "QueueNiNodeUpdate" for breast size, could you make it somewhat adjustable to not work in whole 1-100 scope? Most bodies I tested looks ugly at minimum and maximum breast scale. Maybe it could add like +30 at max to CURRENT breast scale. So if your char is at 50 it can be max 80, if its at 30 it could be max 60 etc.

Thoughts? Doable?

Hello, my version is just a little test if it's possible but it's not stable and need a lot ressources.

But i'll upload it the next days.

Hey just one suggestion. If you are using "QueueNiNodeUpdate" for breast size, could you make it somewhat adjustable to not work in whole 1-100 scope? Most bodies I tested looks ugly at minimum and maximum breast scale. Maybe it could add like +30 at max to CURRENT breast scale. So if your char is at 50 it can be max 80, if its at 30 it could be max 60 etc.

Thoughts? Doable?

I don't think so because how else are you supposed to illustrate the max level of making 15 bottles of milk and "Super Human" sized breasts, as stated in the text updates of the current mod. I look forward to more visual modifications if possible. 

Okay here my version with bone breast bone scaling.

It's really not perfect, so it would be great, if someone with more knowledge about this could take a look at this script :D

Wow it works!

Cant tell you about script quality because I have zero knowledge about that, but it simply works!

Just few questions. How do you handle BASE (starting) breast size? Since I stopped poll when they were big and they did stay like that anyway? Does it keep starting size variable somehow?

Firstly when mod loaded I had 'well milked' buff in effects then it disapeared. Havent received any debuffs too, at later stages. It has nothing to do with your script I guess, but just reporting. :)

Not sure about all of the options of this mod since I'm trying it for first time, but do I have to talk to altar all the time? Couldnt there be something more serious, like some handy milk pumps** + empty bottles sold by vendor(s) or so? and options handled by MCM?

** there I found some milking pumps in form of "milking cuirass" - http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11435-wip-milking-cuirass-lactation/?do=findComment&comment=254214 - could fit here perfectly!

Archived