[WIP] Long Life Milk Mod (Expired Milk Edition!)

SneakyMau5

done' date=' revert to my last clean save, just for precaution.

[/quote']

uploaded v0.6

Make sure you follow uninstallation instructions to the letter before installing new version.

:D I got it, this time I'm just gonna test it. Will be back in a few minutes(or hour, my time is saturday night though, need to go somewhere, lol) to report things.

Just wanted to say good job so far :)

Do not know if its just me and a bad uninstall of the old 0.5 but i keep getting DEBUG-milk pooling stopped over and over and over again. As soon as i press OK it pops up again. Managed to walk to the altar and see if i can turn it back to normal. Altar work as it should but the damn DEBUG message keeps popping up.

Do not know if its just me and a bad uninstall of the old 0.5 but i keep getting DEBUG-milk pooling stopped over and over and over again. As soon as i press OK it pops up again. Managed to walk to the altar and see if i can turn it back to normal. Altar work as it should but the damn DEBUG message keeps popping up.

high five buddy' date=' that just same thing happen to me, when I uninstalled v0.4 and upgrade to v0.5, andddddddddddddddddddddd your save game is goneeeeeee.......

I know that feeling bro..

lol

but try to delete the script, and follow sumaka instruction on uninstalling that mod first, in the v0.5 sumaka add reset mod function, try that. Next time use a clean save, and save separated/ to a new slot, this mod is still in beta, just for precaution.

Just got back, gotta try this v0.6, I'll report things later.

I went back to a save were i did not have the old version. Deleted all the scripts and esp. Did what was said in the uninstall guide. Still the same.

Will have to go over all the folders and files :)

Hmm about the weight. If you plan to use slider to make the boobs bigger then milk production kicks in will that not make the char just get bigger allover and not just the boobs ?

What did you uninstall? did you follow the instructions to the letter?

if you have the old 0.5 you can deactivate the mod by going to the altar and using the reset function' date=' then save game in new slot. quit game'

Its important you delete the highland milk esp from 0.5 and the old milk bottle.pex.

Delete HighlandFarmMilk.ESP from data folder and MilkBottle.pex from script folder

(I cannot emphasize how important this step is and it has happened many times before when users are keen to try out a mod they don't read the documentation!)

Start up game again without installing new mod yet. Load save you just made.

You should not have any issues at this stage

Save to new file again.

install new mod, start game load newest save.

The new mod will overwrite any residual values left over (if any) which there shouldn't be as the reset mod scrubs the data of the old mod.

More importantly. do you have SKSE?

Edit:

After some experimentation it seems that this effect is possible to recreate by improperly uninstalling previous versions (or not uninstallling them at all). The old ESP and new ESP work independently as they are new builds. therefore you cant overwrite old files, they must be deleted manually.

If that problem persists. Use version 0.61 I built in an auto cancellation trigger for the fail safe trigger. Works flawlessly on 0.61 and 0.6 prior to update.

I went back to a save were i did not have the old version. Deleted all the scripts and esp. Did what was said in the uninstall guide. Still the same.

Will have to go over all the folders and files :)

Hmm about the weight. If you plan to use slider to make the boobs bigger then milk production kicks in will that not make the char just get bigger allover and not just the boobs ?

Using custom bodies such as CBBE SSH and slider mod, it is possible to create two custom bodies, with the same dimensions all round except for different boob sizes, therefore the only visible changes are the boobs.

done, Milk is in the right place, food tab. Its completely heal HP, but it's name become.. I forgot, but it changed right? and I'm stuck at level 4, cant go above that, so when I milked my PC it always get 4 milk bottle, and its engorged already at level 2? I use debug speed btw.

price is good, sometimes rise, and when you sell it often it drops. I wonder if max price is 510/bottle? I sell it twice in a row and at the third time the price become 2xx G/bottle. At the merchant... I forgot about that.. but 1 bottle value is 100.

If someone from here can make a new bottle for this mod, its gonna be awesome.

And about milk slave I think you can ask help or tutorial from people in this thread:

Player Slave

Sanguines Debauchery

edit: a new version already??

edit2:

Milk levels and capacity:

0 = 4

1 = 6

2 = 8

3 = 10

4 = 12

5 = 12 + 3 (milk capacity is set at 15 but engorgement debuff kick in at 12 and super engorgement debuff at 15)

sorry about that, miss that one, its too long to read :P

edit3: I dont have engorged breast effect?? Only well milked worked.

done' date=' Milk is in the right place, food tab. Its completely heal HP, but it's name become.. I forgot, but it changed right? and I'm stuck at level 4, cant go above that, so when I milked my PC it always get 4 milk bottle, and its engorged already at level 2? I use debug speed btw.

price is good, sometimes rise, and when you sell it often it drops. I wonder if max price is 510/bottle? I sell it twice in a row and at the third time the price become 2xx G/bottle. At the merchant... I forgot about that.. but 1 bottle value is 100.

If someone from here can make a new bottle for this mod, its gonna be awesome.

And about milk slave I think you can ask help or tutorial from people in this thread:

Player Slave

Sanguines Debauchery

edit: a new version already??

edit2:

Milk levels and capacity:

0 = 4

1 = 6

2 = 8

3 = 10

4 = 12

5 = 12 + 3 (milk capacity is set at 15 but engorgement debuff kick in at 12 and super engorgement debuff at 15)

sorry about that' date=' miss that one, its too long to read :P

edit3: I dont have engorged breast effect?? Only well milked worked.

[/quote']

There should be engorged effects and i set it on all 5 milk levels. They just kick in at different times for each level. Instead of an annoying stagger player gets -25 health penalty and -50 at super engorge on milk level 5. These affect the max hp and therefore wont show up in active magic effects

Note milk level and milk fullness are now completely seperate. Reworked dynamics, see change logs.

More importantly. I'm not nearly as interested in the game features than I am in the stability of the mod

are the menus ok and does the polling system work as intended?

Anyone out there with some good script knowledge?

Trying to get this script tow ork but it just does not seem to do anything even when the code compiles perfectly...

Game.GetPlayer().GetActorBase().SetWeight(67.0) ;This assumes that the game will get the actor property automatically
       Playerbase.setWeight(77) ;Playerbase is manually declared actorbase property, property window says player base is 00000007
       Pc.setweight(87)  ;Pc is actor property i set manually, it works as it is used in in the script somewhere else

float Playerweight1= Game.GetPlayer().GetActorBase().GetWeight()
       float playerweight2=playerbase.getweight()
       float playerweight3=pc.getweight()

Debug.MessageBox(" player weight1 is : " + playerweight1)   ; returns 0.000000
       Debug.MessageBox(" player weight2 is : " + playerweight2)   ; returns 0.000000
       Debug.MessageBox(" player weight3 is : " + playerweight3)   ; returns 0.000000

Whelp, my virtually non-extant scripting skill is of no use to you I'm afraid. Sorry for that. Still, I've been playing around with the mod for gits and shiggles... and so far, nothing has exploded.

Well, nothing except poor Aelia the Dishonored. In the middle of a Bandit Camp, no less. Awkward.

Tnks for your work sumaka !

I have try this mod on my skyrim 1.7.7.0.6 and work good. I can see the stone in Whiterun and i can config the mod. But actually i don't see the animation :(

There is no animation, and I am not good at making animations or models. Just waiting for the community to provide some help. Keep waiting....

就是这样的好MOD,大家都应该喜欢吧。

English pls??

Google translate says "Is this the MOD, everyone should like it."

I am looking into the animation part. Gone try and re-work a nother char animation. As i an not a pro it will be a bit of challenge but not impossible :)

就是这样的好MOD,大家都应该喜欢吧。

English pls??

Google translate says "Is this the MOD' date=' everyone should like it."

I am looking into the animation part. Gone try and re-work a nother char animation. As i an not a pro it will be a bit of challenge but not impossible :)

[/quote']

I partially got the dynamic weighting system to work but it seems to depend on SKSE and is hit or miss on each installation. Code is perfect its just that the actual SKSE module dosen't pick up the command as it should but it's completely random.

More importantly, it may be easier to work on the models before animations, a safe bet would probably to start with the milking machine.

就是这样的好MOD,大家都应该喜欢吧。

English pls??

[/quote']

I partially got the dynamic weighting system to work but it seems to depend on SKSE and is hit or miss on each installation. Code is perfect its just that the actual SKSE module dosen't pick up the command as it should but it's completely random.

More importantly, it may be easier to work on the models before animations, a safe bet would probably to start with the milking machine.

Milk machine as in a stationary one or armor milk machine ?

就是这样的好MOD,大家都应该喜欢吧。

English pls??

[/quote']

Milk machine as in a stationary one or armor milk machine ?

Stationary milk machine, will mostly likely consist of a seat with some sort of basic looking rigging in front of the user.

While the user is seated I can use a scripted event to equip an armor that looks like tubing and what-not on the player, meanwhile player controls are disabled and plays a milking animation sequence.

After the animation sequence is done, remove milking armor and and re enable controls and stand from seat.

The beauty is that most of the animation and armor can be reused for the portable milking station too.

• 2 weeks later...

so you can milk breast milk and sell them right?

Yes but its all technical right now, there isn't any visual cues or changes meaning there are no models or animations, this mod has not gotten that far yet, however I am handing over this project to whomever is able to take over as I cannot continue.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived