17 hours ago, Serg901 said:

some of the links on the first page do not work.

The author of this topic was deprived of the right to post on the forum. He turned out to be a pirate. Who would have thought? :open_mouth:
In protest, he turned off all links...
But he can still read the forum, so I think he will send you his damned pirate software via e-mail.

Do not use it under any circumstances! ;) 

14 hours ago, T R F said:

The author of this topic was deprived of the right to post on the forum. He turned out to be a pirate. Who would have thought? :open_mouth:
In protest, he turned off all links...
But he can still read the forum, so I think he will send you his damned pirate software via e-mail.

Do not use it under any circumstances! ;) 

in no case! :smile: 

Thank you, i already found everything on that secret link, which is on the first page..

Please do NOT post links to sites that have pirated games.  Post with such links will be removed and those who post them warned/banned.

Thanks,

Greg

Forum Moderator

If you have questions, PM one of the moderating staff (we are the ones in purple).

On 06.03.2018 at 1:49 AM, deutchlander said:

my comment was deleted, wtf, only was a opinion, well I cant do anything

Oh,  I have already stopped counting how many of my posts disappeared in an unknown direction...
Obviously, someone believes that we should come to this forum in order to meditate in silence and think about the meaning of life. :smile: 

Of course, this is right and good!

11 hours ago, SARIGON said:

you mean link to youtube or what? 

:smile: 

If I immediately explain everything to you, then you will be uninteresting.
In addition, can be sure that my explanation will soon disappear. :frown: 

But you are moving in the right direction...

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Haruhi_Hirano said:

Uhm what exactly do i do here? do i put all these files in the game directory? what about the zip files, do i extract them all into the game directory as well?

You need to take only the file devenum.dll and copy it to the root directory of the game (where the game.exe file is located),

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2018 at 1:15 PM, 870905 said:

If I immediately explain everything to you, then you will be uninteresting.
In addition, can be sure that my explanation will soon disappear. :frown: 

But you are moving in the right direction...

Hey man, thank you for  all these files!

it's great!

If you can add a version for Vita. Thanks again!

I installed this game from "DEAD.OR.ALIVE.5.Last.Round.Core.Fighters.TECMO.50th.Anniversary.Edition-SKIDROW" game version 1.10C, then I copy all files in folder "Dead or Alive 5 Last Round" from "Beach Paradise 5.5" to folder "DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Core Fighters TECMO 50th Anniversary". It appeared error message "failed to recognize game.exe.(mod loader disabled)" and copy file "devenum.dll"  in this forum for fix this error but the error message still appear. Does anyone can help me?

My Computer

Lenovo G770

mycom.jpg

16 hours ago, Rayrai said:

I installed this game from "DEAD.OR.ALIVE.5.Last.Round.Core.Fighters.TECMO.50th.Anniversary.Edition-SKIDROW" game version 1.10C, then I copy all files in folder "Dead or Alive 5 Last Round" from "Beach Paradise 5.5" to folder "DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round Core Fighters TECMO 50th Anniversary". It appeared error message "failed to recognize game.exe.(mod loader disabled)" and copy file "devenum.dll"  in this forum for fix this error but the error message still appear. Does anyone can help me?

My Computer

Lenovo G770

mycom.jpg

I can fix it now.

• 3 weeks later...