I'm newbie and i love this game, the girls.Sooooo.... exactly what should I do? i see 2 folders, doa 0.3.10 and 0.3.9 when i extract this archives, somethings wrong ? And pls explain the effect of these things. Thanks!!! And......forgive me, my english too bad....

20 hours ago, 832413 said:

I'm newbie and i love this game, the girls.Sooooo.... exactly what should I do? i see 2 folders, doa 0.3.10 and 0.3.9 when i extract this archives, somethings wrong ? And pls explain the effect of these things. Thanks!!! And......forgive me, my english too bad....

Wow! We are almost nick-namesakes. Maybe even distant relatives. :smile:

Do not worry, I do not speak English well too, but I use an google translate, so we will understand each other.

Files must be written to the folder with game, but not all files. And it's good that you asked me, because now I will add clarification which files should be replaced.

And they need it so that Autolink can determine the newest version of the DOA. If he does not recognize it, then he will not be able to load all the modes into the game. Beache Paradise can not boot correctly.
Like this. ;)

wow haha!!! Ya when i add Beach Paradise into my game's folder and start the game so always has error with "mods" folder and nothing change, u know! i dont know what to do then i delete all the folders and files related to "mods" folder cuz its too big and useless hahaha  

43 minutes ago, Bоris said:

yes, bro...

where i can find the main game?
  only old on torrents

http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/311730/

8 hours ago, 832413 said:

and pls tell me sort order to set up for this game pls, like "main game - DLC - fix setting - autolink - beach paradise - ..........." somethings like that :smile: plsssssssss bro im very confused now haha

This game doesn't require a particular "mod order" like Skyrim does. You should just be able to put all of your files into your "Autolink" folder in your install destination.

wow haha!!! Ya when i add Beach Paradise into my game's folder and start the game so always has error with "mods" folder and nothing change, u know! i dont know what to do then i delete all the folders and files related to "mods" folder cuz its too big and useless hahaha  

You hurried a little. You can always delete. But, nothing, we'll fix everything.

12 hours ago, Bоris said:

yes, bro...

where i can find the main game?
  only old on torrents

Torrents, this is only part of the way.

and pls tell me sort order to set up for this game pls, like "main game - DLC - fix setting - autolink - beach paradise - ..........." somethings like that :smile: plsssssssss bro im very confused now haha

I know an better way, but I will not write anything here, because noticed that as soon as I start giving links, they disappear with my posts. :frown:
I'm already advised one guy on this forum on how to find a torrent with the game. And at first my posts began to disappear along with my links, and then my messages, which I tried to send to him. :confused:
And now the guy himself disappeared somewhere...
In short, if you're not afraid, send me a private message and I'll give you the route I was on.

3 hours ago, 870905 said:

You hurried a little. You can always delete. But, nothing, we'll fix everything.

Torrents, this is only part of the way.

I know an better way, but I will not write anything here, because noticed that as soon as I start giving links, they disappear with my posts. :frown:
I'm already advised one guy on this forum on how to find a torrent with the game. And at first my posts began to disappear along with my links, and then my messages, which I tried to send to him. :confused:
In short, if you're not afraid, send me a private message and I'll give you the route I was on.

How ? i mean "Disappear" , like i said my engs very sad , may be i dont understand what u means about...bla bla "disappear" bla bla "disappear"... now lol.............. ok i'll find one way to send for u a message haha :classic_biggrin:

5 hours ago, 870905 said:

...la mafia è immortale... perché siamo tutti mortali ... :cool:

Be careful, bro     :confused:

7 hours ago, Bоris said:

and rest of what?

Look at my answer to my nick-namesake.

18 hours ago, oboltus_ said:

Be careful, bro     :confused:

Thanks, I'm already so cautious.

How ? i mean "Disappear" , like i said my engs very sad , may be i dont understand what u means about...bla bla "disappear" bla bla "disappear"... now lol.............. ok i'll find one way to send for u a message haha :classic_biggrin:

:smile:
 I do not know where he is. I managed to send him a message and after that he did not appear on the forum any more...
8 hours ago, 870905 said:
Look at my answer to my nick-namesake.

Thanks, I'm already so cautious.

:smile:
 I do not know where he is. I managed to send him a message and after that he did not appear on the forum any more...

I sent you a message with the whole bunch of words I have, hope u'll read it and help me ;) Tks bro!!!

23 hours ago, jinkazama2069 said:

eagle...  ;)

I'm glad that you listened to me and I did not have to apply to you administrative sanctions.

16 hours ago, 832413 said:

I sent you a message with the whole bunch of words I have, hope u'll read it and help me ;) Tks bro!!!

Yes, I have already received it and I hope that my answer will reach you too. :smile:

Hello.

I'm new to modding DOA and need some help please.

Trying to get my version of the game to run with the Beach Paradise mod.

W4jxaC6.png

I installed the mod and dumped the files from this thread into my game directory, although there aren't any clear instructions on what to do with them.

When I start the game, I get this error message:

EcE0DGr.png

When I try to run the link reshuffler, I get the following error message:

NicIuom.png

The launcher.exe from this thread also doesn't work.

MXaCySM.png

Please help. Thank you.

23 hours ago, inglorious_basterd said:

Hello.

I'm new to modding DOA and need some help please.

Trying to get my version of the game to run with the Beach Paradise mod.

W4jxaC6.png

Hi.

But your screenshots are not here. I have already got used to the fact that on this forum there is always something that disappears. This time it's your screenshots. :smile:

I installed the mod and dumped the files from this thread into my game directory, although there aren't any clear instructions on what to do with them.

There are no instructions here because I'm just as newbe as you are. I do not mind if these instructions are written by those who did these programs, but they do not.  :frown: Therefore, we have to learn the truth by experience

When I start the game, I get this error message:

EcE0DGr.png

Please help. Thank you.

What operating system do you have?

5 hours ago, 870905 said:
But your screenshots are not here. I have already got used to the fact that on this forum there is always something that disappears. This time it's your screenshots. :smile:

With all due respect, but I can see imgur screenshots all over the forum just fine, including but not limited to my own.

So the problem must be on your end, like perhaps in your browser settings. Maybe you use an add-on that messes with referrers?

There are no instructions here because I'm just as newbe as you are. I do not mind if these instructions are written by those who did these programs, but they do not.  :frown: Therefore, we have to learn the truth by experience

That's funny - you're uploading files but you don't know how to use them, either. Very funny indeed :smile:

What operating system do you have?

Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

Anyway, thanks for your assistance but don't worry about it. I have decided that modding this game in the absence of a good tutorial is not worth my time and uninstalled/deleted everything.

17 hours ago, inglorious_basterd said:

With all due respect, but I can see imgur screenshots all over the forum just fine, including but not limited to my own.

So the problem must be on your end, like perhaps in your browser settings. Maybe you use an add-on that messes with referrers?

Maybe my browser is at fault. But I see all the other screenshots on this forum. Even all the garbage that jinkazama scattered across all topics.
But it does not matter, because I had a similar error when starting the program, and I fixed it by throwing file devenum.dll to the folder with the game.
18 hours ago, inglorious_basterd said:

That's funny - you're uploading files but you don't know how to use them, either. Very funny indeed :smile:

Yes something like that. On that moment. when I started this topic, I only knew that the error disappears if we add files from these archives to the game. Then, using experiments, I found out that it's enough to add just one file devenum.dll. And only later by joint efforts we found out the purpose of the file file5lr.dat.
Yes, we are moving slowly, but reliably... ;)

18 hours ago, inglorious_basterd said:

Anyway, thanks for your assistance but don't worry about it. I have decided that modding this game in the absence of a good tutorial is not worth my time and uninstalled/deleted everything.

It is sad. Very. But we will have fewer competitors. ;) 

9 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

Hi why do we need these files?  What are they doing,  do they maybe restore the sweat?  It's just a static texture with autolink, at least... 

No, sweat is a trifle. :smile: These files have different purposes.
devenum.dll is needed so that the Autolink can recognize the latest versions of the DOA.
If you have an older version of devenum, then when start the program, you will get an error and not all of your mods will load.
file5lr.dat is required for proper work with DLC and TMC files.
And so on.