Jump to content
t.ara

Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

"SleepyJim" told what to do: please install the Devious Devices Assets (simply a "special-clothing- mod" with some "extras"), as zap is soft- dependent to that mod for exactly this 3 devices: HARNESS(with leather-collar), Leather-collar solo and the DDarmbinder (the black long modern one):  DDa ...and choose the correct body-type (cbbe/uunp)...this stuff comes with bodyslide support- so run bodyslide and bodyslide will add the stuff after installation to the folders, where zap is picking them off to put them into your inventory/into the game.

 

 

DDa and zap you should always use together....;-))

 

DDx/expansion  ,   DDi/integration is a massive different stuff and should be used with care.

Not sure what happened.   I do have DDa and DDi installed.  I'd heard of people not seeing the body harness or other body slot stuff.  But my problem was just the opposite, the harness (and indeed corsets, etc.) all fit perfectly even over an NPC with a pregnant belly (maternity corsets... who knew!  LOL).  So, based on what you and SleepyJim posted I went back and re-downloaded DDa and re-installed, then ran Bodyslide again and tested just now.  Collar is there and all seems to be working fine.  Only thing I can figure is that somehow those base nifs got deleted, but I've no idea how that happened.  Anyway, thanks for the replies, that helped me get it sorted.

Link to post
5 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi;-)

 

you really want to know that???...those mods do change the characteristics of the game, also visual changes.

 

Ah, yeah. Ok :smile:
Thought I missed something here.

 

 

Link to post

Two questions: 

1. I use the Cell Builder mod, is there any way I could copy + paste the details of the objects in ZBFTestZone to a notepad so I can call them up with Cell Builder or am I going to have to do this manually? 

2. How do I place ''dynamic'' objects around the game world, if possible. 

Thanks,

Keep up the amazing work! 

Link to post
8 hours ago, akroma3310 said:

Two questions: 

1. I use the Cell Builder mod, is there any way I could copy + paste the details of the objects in ZBFTestZone to a notepad so I can call them up with Cell Builder or am I going to have to do this manually? 

2. How do I place ''dynamic'' objects around the game world, if possible. 

Thanks,

Keep up the amazing work! 

Hello,

I can´t give you an advice for cell builder. Some standard nif-files(clutter) can of course be picked up and placed, why not...the hanging chains with their slightly moves are a "simple" nif-file with a cute animation only.

 

Also here I suggest to invest some hours to work with Creation Kit. This is really not difficult: Creation Kit Tutorial Series - Episode 1 Introduction to the Kit  ..and so on

Link to post
1 hour ago, poblivion said:

I would have an idea for alternative version of spitroast.  Spit does not pass through the body, but the body is tied to a spit. Something similar to the attached picture. 

1510864479.necromuncher_14_small.jpg

In the past, I thought the same-it´s too much extreme, a "natural" version is existing inside the pack, anyway thanks: I will take that into my mind:-)

Link to post
1 hour ago, t.ara said:

NEW: closed and "top"-narrow neck-slave-collars with rune - letters : "s-l-a-v-e", 6 different styles  (this is made for evilynn´s mod)!

 

 

-opening ends with lock are here missing,  as this stuff suggests to be never removable and can only be pulled off by a master who has the "skyrim - miracle - spell"

 

NOW I have it how I wanted it...the signs look like "campino-bon-bons" (like rubins)....:classic_biggrin:.....or shine like metal....I could renew the DDa-piercings with colorful GEMS......

 

I love it! (I'll reply on the Lich Evilynn thread after I download the update and try them out later today!)

Link to post
1 hour ago, Evilynn said:

I love it! (I'll reply on the Lich Evilynn thread after I download the update and try them out later today!)

Evilynn, hi-they are inside of the next release, but if you want I can send you the stuff by p.m and you can test them (or Exchange them with existing stuff-or add to your mod, how you like it)....the textures are pointing to zap8-so best is, to use them also from that pack later...

Link to post
21 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Evilynn, hi-they are inside of the next release, but if you want I can send you the stuff by p.m and you can test them (or Exchange them with existing stuff-or add to your mod, how you like it)....the textures are pointing to zap8-so best is, to use them also from that pack later...

Oh, I misread!

 

That's no problem, and thanks for the PM.

 

I expect to release an update tonight/tomorrow, so I'll wait until after that to add them to the mod - just to keep things simple! :smile:

 

 

 

 

Link to post
On 3/21/2018 at 9:46 AM, t.ara said:

Hello GALGAT!!

please delete the BreastRopeExtreme.osp from the "slider-sets" folder. That´s it. 

THANK YOU !!!

  There are 2 BreastRopeExtreme.osp

 

BreastRopeExtreme01

BreastRopeExtreme02

 

which one, or both, as in did you mean by slider-sets both ?

Link to post
3 hours ago, Evilynn said:

Oh, I misread!

 

That's no problem, and thanks for the PM.

 

I expect to release an update tonight/tomorrow, so I'll wait until after that to add them to the mod - just to keep things simple! :smile:

 

 

 

 

I eagerly await the update of your quality work. Thank you!

Link to post
4 hours ago, galgat said:

  There are 2 BreastRopeExtreme.osp

 

BreastRopeExtreme01

BreastRopeExtreme02

 

which one, or both, as in did you mean by slider-sets both ?

Hello galgat !

None ! Both are in use. Your error is of another sort. As soon I have no other idea let it please with the mistake.

You can have a try if all items of zap will equip....if bodyslide can´t locate and write their files, they are useless. 

Maybe you can look inside the shape folder and look if there are such folders with that names.

...and compare the installation with the downloaded mod, please.

Link to post
5 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hello galgat !

None ! Both are in use. Your error is of another sort. As soon I have no other idea let it please with the mistake.

You can have a try if all items of zap will equip....if bodyslide can´t locate and write their files, they are useless. 

Maybe you can look inside the shape folder and look if there are such folders with that names.

...and compare the installation with the downloaded mod, please.

I got this error with 8.0, and 8.0 plus

 

I removed both, and seem to have no problem's.  So Far

Link to post
13 hours ago, mabuse786 said:

I eagerly await the update of your quality work. Thank you!

Mabuse, I think you meant evilynn, isn´t it?...gg

I wanted to correct some things and add another things....I also tested to create now animations with the latest xp32 skeleton and get it rigged up....maybe-maybe-maybe....

Link to post
6 hours ago, t.ara said:

Mabuse, I think you meant evilynn, isn´t it?...gg

I wanted to correct some things and add another things....I also tested to create now animations with the latest xp32 skeleton and get it rigged up....maybe-maybe-maybe....

Yes t.ara. But I am also awaiting your quality work for BMISP and - honestly - I already love ZAP 8.0 and plus because it already shows in the game. Thank you again for your excellent work! :smiley: Looking forward to see more from your work.

Link to post

Zap 6.(11) vs. newer versions....

 

Some users do always mention, that the version 7  (and of course 8) is not working with some stuff.

I thought about to initialize the mod back to the properties before version 7 came out.

Maybe, somebody could tell me, which mod is not working with 7, so that version 6.11 is still there in use.

I could theoretically create a version 8(+) with a 6.11 compatibility.

You should discuss if this makes sense.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...