Jump to content
t.ara

Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Recommended Posts

On 7/24/2019 at 8:17 PM, Aki K said:

Having trouble.  All of my gags look like this basket thing some distance from the face, even in other mods (except ones from DD assets, expansion, or integration.)  It will look the normal in the inventory menu but then I equip it and I get this damned basket!  What is causing this and how do I fix it?

 

 

hi,

seems not to be an error caused by zap8. Maybe an error of the loading of some mods, which have this items overwritten with others..load-order-maybe.

Link to post
2 hours ago, Im_The_Real_Deal said:

Is zaz extension pack included in this mod? I mean is there any reason to keep extension pack over updating to this? Also how do I use heritical resources it says missing masters after upgrading from 7.0.

No ZEP is mostly an add on for ZAP 7. It changes it´s framework to be compatible for maria eden prostitude and adds some mechanics to zap7-ONLY. It doesn´t work with my versions.

Heraetic resources is a mod of HDT assets-in simple words, clothing-likewise all other body-bondage-stuff is. I can not imagine, tha HR is depending on zap7. IF this is correct like this, it should be standing in the guide of that mod. I do not think that heraetic would  made zap a dependency for his assets. No logical reason to do so.

If i´m correct with this, you can try to reinstall HR again and look if that error still persists.

Link to post
On 7/24/2019 at 7:17 PM, Aki K said:

Having trouble.  All of my gags look like this basket thing some distance from the face, even in other mods (except ones from DD assets, expansion, or integration.)  It will look the normal in the inventory menu but then I equip it and I get this damned basket!  What is causing this and how do I fix it?

 

 

On 6/18/2019 at 8:32 PM, donkeywho said:

3 - What's the source of the miniature shopping basket that my follower suddenly wears when a gag seems appropriate, please? 

Getting ready for a game of hockey? 

That is a fallback gag in ZAP (beast race gag). Usually happens if the race cannot be determined correctly.  Custom follower?

 

++++++++++++++++

 

That was @inte's feedback when I asked the same question on Prison Overhaul Patched thread.  Think I posted Here's the pic in the orig question if you want to check it's the same thing

 

image.png.9e635e8ee375166086c409e2d387357a.png

Link to post
3 minutes ago, 000987 said:

Hey, i have a Problem with v 8.0 plus. I cant find any Mega Download for it. There are some Rar Files, with nothing in it. Can i have please the correct Download Link please?

When you download ZAP8+ from this site you get 2 pieces of information: a MEGA link and a password. Go to the MEGA link and copy and paste the password. You will then download the ZAP8+ file.

Link to post
1 minute ago, Psalam said:

When you download ZAP8+ from this site you get 2 pieces of information: a MEGA link and a password. Go to the MEGA link and copy and paste the password. You will then download the ZAP8+ file.

That is the Problem. If i download it here i get an 247 Byte big file. But there is no Mega link with a Password. There is nothing in it. 

I only found an damaged probably cracked file online. Wen i start the game with it, its buggy. SO i want to know the official link

Link to post
Just now, 000987 said:

That is the Problem. If i download it here i get an 247 Byte big file. But there is no Mega link with a Password. There is nothing in it. 

I only found an damaged probably cracked file online. Wen i start the game with it, its buggy. SO i want to know the official link

Also no Text Document

Link to post
Just now, Psalam said:

When I downloaded it I got a text file which I opened in Notepad which gave me:

  Hide contents

LINK:

https://mega.nz/#!Q95gxLiA


KEY:


!eZkW706BiSZJzwIL3iGbFLbmW4Ic_ZVxwjdXn4CSO5k

That should be sufficient to get you want you want. I'm not sure where the problem is on your end.

Maybe the Program? Are you using Winrar?

Link to post
Just now, Psalam said:

No. I just opened the file directly into Notepad.

Strange, but okay. Now i got it working. Now i have to deal with another mod, which i never got running but thank you very much an have a nice day. :)

Link to post
1 minute ago, 000987 said:

Strange, but okay. Now i got it working. Now i have to deal with another mod, which i never got running but thank you very much an have a nice day. :)

You're very welcome. As I am fond of saying I'll take any gratitude that you think I've earned in likes. That's the green thumbs up button found in the bottom right hand corner of any post. It is grayed out until you hover over and click it. By the way, you can also like mods (like this one) here on LoversLab. Go back to the page where you downloaded the mod (that has the green "Download" button). Scroll down to the bottom of the post and click. It is easier to find on mods since someone has usually already liked the mod and there is a green counter showing the number of likes.

Link to post
4 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Getting ready for a game of hockey? 

That is a fallback gag in ZAP (beast race gag). Usually happens if the race cannot be determined correctly.  Custom follower?

 

++++++++++++++++

 

That was @inte's feedback when I asked the same question on Prison Overhaul Patched thread.  Think I posted Here's the pic in the orig question if you want to check it's the same thing

 

image.png.9e635e8ee375166086c409e2d387357a.png

Not a custom follower, but a custom race for the PC.  Succubus race.  How can I fix it, so I can play the race but get it to use the right gags?  It's a bit of a pain.

Link to post
20 hours ago, Aki K said:

Not a custom follower, but a custom race for the PC.  Succubus race.  How can I fix it, so I can play the race but get it to use the right gags?  It's a bit of a pain.

Sorry, I have no idea

 

Someone else must know, so ask around, or try some searching

 

 

Link to post
On 7/26/2019 at 11:01 AM, Aki K said:

Not a custom follower, but a custom race for the PC.  Succubus race.  How can I fix it, so I can play the race but get it to use the right gags?  It's a bit of a pain.

 

Using this?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168

 

If not, you should.  If you already have that make sure no other mod conflicted it back to broken vanilla and last check to make sure the custom player race has the appropriate keyword to work with the compatibility mod.

Link to post
3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

 

Using this?  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24168

 

If not, you should.  If you already have that make sure no other mod conflicted it back to broken vanilla and last check to make sure the custom player race has the appropriate keyword to work with the compatibility mod.

I am using that.  It is functioning, as it is a hard requirement for some of my other mods and they're working fine.  Can you clarify what you mean by "appropriate keyword to work with the compatibility mod"?  How do I check that and change that if it isn't properly set?

Link to post
54 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I am using that.  It is functioning, as it is a hard requirement for some of my other mods and they're working fine.  Can you clarify what you mean by "appropriate keyword to work with the compatibility mod"?  How do I check that and change that if it isn't properly set?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59220

 

There should be some notes in that guide on what you need to make sure the Race Compatibility mod needs are met.  I'm pretty sure it's mainly based on a keyword attached to the race.

Link to post
1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59220

 

There should be some notes in that guide on what you need to make sure the Race Compatibility mod needs are met.  I'm pretty sure it's mainly based on a keyword attached to the race.

But I mean where would I find the keyword?  Is that before or after I install the mod?  Is it a file i can simply tweak?  I'm not very familiar working with mods from this perspective.  I wouldn't know where to look or begin.

Link to post

Hi. Sorry for the probably stupid questions..  I do not fully understand the compatibility problem.

1. Zap8 (8+) is downward fully compatible, including with with Zap7 (or i understand it wrong)?

2. If point1 is true, why Zep isn't compatible with zap8?

3. I read on Zap9 page , that zap9 is fully zompatible with zap7, but not compatible with zap8.. Does it mean, that Zep will be compatible with Zap9?

 

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...