Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

19 hours ago, Harvald said:

Dxlm7IEV4AAEfAZ.jpg

a fake again or is there someone out there working on the same? 

Not sure what you mean with "fake". That item is autoequipped on a pose from a poserpack if you wonder where it belongs to.

7 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Maybe a stupid question:

Why the so called "deadly" furnitures (like Crux Nailed, for example) are NOT deadly like they are in the Maria Eden mod?

Very easy: Maria Eden used ZEP (zaz-extension-pack) which offered some special mechanics by exchanging the Framework of zap with some specific lines for Maria eden. The deadly furnitures has been one of them, others were the for example the door access, so that a restrainted character (Player) could not open doors with bound hands (which is i.g. not too much perfect at all).

The disadvantage which Comes with zep to change the Framework of zap is simple: the zap can´t be used for other stuff anymore and it can´t be updated anymore-very BAD. And secondly are the functions for all furnitures the SAME (so far I played with zep in the past), which can be quickly boring and same time unrealistic or different questers would like to have different effects.

The positive aspect has been the try to add finally more mechanics to zap, which has been a positive idea-anyway is it more better, to adress functions, which are related on a furniture, on the furniture, and not put it to be global for everything.

I will NOT put the deadly furniture into the existing mechanic,  because the most way a furniture depends on the slave and master together-this is a quest-stuff. Lot of People like to be able to use furnitures for getting erotic-scenes or poses. Such a mechanic is in that case disturbing. Anyway I could suggest to add a new keyword and more better !!! a furniture-related script, which could start a spell to loose slowly "life", for best with a "timer", so that if you hang 3 days on a cross, you´re on the way to die...or maybe you are roped to a pole and after some hours you need to drink-if not, you loose your body-control, loosing control of view and maybe something like "scooma-effect-halluzinations" effect-depending, what the game´s mechanic can offer itself....if this functions would be all together inside a perfect script, the modder could use it for every furniture individually by Setting different Parameters like we have for the "touch-traps" with the poison-stuff...anyway is this a good hint for keeping this aspect in mind. And Bethesda made that also for the head-chopping-block-same technique to set the script onto the furniture. Same would be possible for the gallows and the racks and guiloutine, if it should become functional.

So for a dedicated furniture-use, a special script would be a perfect solution and this would be SKYRIM COMPATIBLE.

Thank you t.ara for your exhaustive response.

Btw, I tried a mod on this site called "Bad Ends", by torrmm.

It uses gallows and headchop block into a very well done way, expecially the dacapitation sequence. It's the first time I saw the Player beheaded so realistically.

I don't use it anymore due a lot of other things I don't like but I noticed how the scripts for the scenes of walking to sentence and execution are really "clean", "polished" and very well "scripted". I think it worth a look.

On 1/24/2019 at 8:56 PM, NicoleDragoness said:

Thank you t.ara for your exhaustive response.

Btw, I tried a mod on this site called "Bad Ends", by torrmm.

It uses gallows and headchop block into a very well done way, expecially the dacapitation sequence. It's the first time I saw the Player beheaded so realistically.

I don't use it anymore due a lot of other things I don't like but I noticed how the scripts for the scenes of walking to sentence and execution are really "clean", "polished" and very well "scripted". I think it worth a look.

Thank you, but "no"-I do not like stuff like that. The basic´s script is by bethesda-most stuff is ingame and been changed-I do the same. If MUSJE likes to create such a furniture-npc-behavior-script with some different parameters, the "single"-deadly-furniture-behavior would be no problem anymore.

All the "head-off" and "amputation" or "bloody stuff" is not made for me. I´ll of course create torture items, but I will only show them on the character, without any "consequences": a) I can´t script those "alias-script-stuff"-which is needed therefor  and (b): I don´t need that like I said before.

I will try in future to create "soft-bondage" and "in-cage"-gaming-maybe with little sexlab and little whipping, that´s all enough I like to see. A follower, who is playing some "bondage" games is quite a perfect addition to my personal gameplay, combined with using furnitures - that´s far enough and I´m very much sure that THIS will never damage the gameplay. If then you put in game maybe two or three of this characters, it´s all done and it can be a "cool" gaming. Lot of that functions came in the past with MARIA EDEN, but I don´t need the slave/master or whore aspect. This functions have also been build into zap by ZAIRA in the past. Maybe I can "activate or use them" without having to write lot of lines. I´m not sure if MARIA EDEN took advance of those ZAP-functions or maybe those functions are only arefacts and not ready to play-I´ll find that out later, or if the mod (M.E.) used the own mechanic-but I guess it used the own ones in the past.

The ankle/wrist/collar - iron-set is fully integrated-so far: female only...

I agree with you on the most. I don't like slavery (both sides) and I tried a lot of time ago ME only for the Pros part and some other aspects.

But I'm a strange woman and I thought about a story like that:

1. You are arrested (maybe poison arrow by bounty hunters) because a HIGH level bounty (murder, crime against the Empire on one side or against STC on the other side, and so on).

2. For that, you are sentenced to death.

3. The Jarl (or one of his "associated" if the Jarl is a woman) propose an alternative: become a fucktoy for some time, like a ingame week.

3bis. If accepted, after the week you are free again but losing armor, weapons and money.

4. If refuse ---> sentence to death by beheading .... BUT! ....

5. You are the Dragonborn, after all, so ... after the "death" a "divine rumble" roars and a pop up message says:

"By will of Akatosh, my Dragonborn daughter will not disappear. She will revive by the will of the Divines!.".

6. Choice Yes/No. (Maybe with advice on the following).

7. If Yes ---> resurrect somewhere in the wilderness, naked, all gear, stuffs and money lost (except quest items).

8. If No ----> reload on previous save.

Yes, I know. I'm crazy.

I have question about gibbets, so on your screenshots when player is locked camera is outside gibbet(or maybe its freecam?) for me camera stuck inside gibbet, it act like gibbet is a cell and cant go through bars. Is there any fix for it? 

To be clear im not talking about bug when cam stuck inside player body.

6 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

I have question about gibbets, so on your screenshots when player is locked camera is outside gibbet(or maybe its freecam?) for me camera stuck inside gibbet, it act like gibbet is a cell and cant go through bars. Is there any fix for it? 

To be clear im not talking about bug when cam stuck inside player body.

my experiences so far:

Cam of Animation is in that case so close to the body, that it is sucking together with the character inside the gibbet´s collision. Alernatively, I can delete collisions from that cages and set a dummy-stick. In that case you have a different collision, which is not suiting to the virtual reality-I do not like unrealistic collisions!! Such animations should for best become made with DYNAMIC cam- but I could not reach such an animation coming out of FNIS without other ISSURES and artefacts we don´t like to see. The cam directory is part of the HAT (havok animation tool...it´s the complicated behavior-"skeleton" of all the vanilla animations of skyrim-which glues the animations all together to a logical and blend-smooth-order, to which we do not have an access.

I suggest to let it how it is. Bigger cages offer a slightly narrow view, others you can only enjoy by using the 3rd-cam. If I move the cam little more away, we get a nonsence-if I decentralize the gibbet from the center, this may be solve-able-but I did not check that for now. By doing so, the NPC´s root-node has to be kept untouched and all the animations and their furniture-places have to be again remade. That´s a volume inside of ZAP of about 30-40 furnitures/animations.

I have that problem in mind and will try to solve it.

(the auto CAM is collision-sensitive and if not, ....-this would DAMAGE your game-experience in most ugly way !!!)...anyway: this is not for the third cam of SEXLAB !!-that cam is totally collision-free!

Sorry for asking such a stupid question.  I think it must be my ignorance that I get stuck here, because many users in front of me apparently have no problems.

Where the f... can I download the 8+Version??

I get a txtfile with 2 code, Mega  and the key.

By using the Megacode directly via google,  I end up on a downloadside by Mega which called: "MGI Patreon build -Eris.zip".  Will this be the ZAZ V8+-Version?? 

Nowhere is a place where I can use the "key" from the txtfile.

Shure, I have a MEGA-Acount, but please some help where I can use the key.

Sorry -  but a little help is needed.

THANK YOU

5 hours ago, Skyrimlover4ever said:

Sorry for asking such a stupid question.  I think it must be my ignorance that I get stuck here, because many users in front of me apparently have no problems.

Where the f... can I download the 8+Version??

I get a txtfile with 2 code, Mega  and the key.

By using the Megacode directly via google,  I end up on a downloadside by Mega which called: "MGI Patreon build -Eris.zip".  Will this be the ZAZ V8+-Version?? 

Nowhere is a place where I can use the "key" from the txtfile.

Shure, I have a MEGA-Acount, but please some help where I can use the key.

Sorry -  but a little help is needed.

THANK YOU

You must paste link and key together.

https://mega.nz/#!F0IkATYL!VifUBeQYMYv42HI-YTOwjVHNdmITedmkG9B1BQugo60         ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT

https://mega.nz/#!Q95gxLiA!eZkW706BiSZJzwIL3iGbFLbmW4Ic_ZVxwjdXn4CSO5k            ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT

On 1/25/2019 at 12:30 AM, NicoleDragoness said:

I agree with you on the most. I don't like slavery (both sides) and I tried a lot of time ago ME only for the Pros part and some other aspects.

But I'm a strange woman and I thought about a story like that:

1. You are arrested (maybe poison arrow by bounty hunters) because a HIGH level bounty (murder, crime against the Empire on one side or against STC on the other side, and so on).

2. For that, you are sentenced to death.

3. The Jarl (or one of his "associated" if the Jarl is a woman) propose an alternative: become a fucktoy for some time, like a ingame week.

3bis. If accepted, after the week you are free again but losing armor, weapons and money.

4. If refuse ---> sentence to death by beheading .... BUT! ....

5. You are the Dragonborn, after all, so ... after the "death" a "divine rumble" roars and a pop up message says:

"By will of Akatosh, my Dragonborn daughter will not disappear. She will revive by the will of the Divines!.".

6. Choice Yes/No. (Maybe with advice on the following).

7. If Yes ---> resurrect somewhere in the wilderness, naked, all gear, stuffs and money lost (except quest items).

8. If No ----> reload on previous save.

Yes, I know. I'm crazy.

FWIW, if you want some sort of 'realistic' person in jeopardy scene, I think that the gibbet cages which can be raised and lowered can drown the player (and maybe an enclosed NPC?) when lowered into water

There is/was one in the test cell at one point.  Not sure if still in latest 8+

3 hours ago, donkeywho said:

FWIW, if you want some sort of 'realistic' person in jeopardy scene, I think that the gibbet cages which can be raised and lowered can drown the player (and maybe an enclosed NPC?) when lowered into water

There is/was one in the test cell at one point.  Not sure if still in latest 8+

NPCs don't drown in water :)

ZAP 9 will add a mechanism for that: if you have an NPC in chains follow you into water, they will sink and drown eventually. But there's a script taking care of that, it's not default behavior. This could also be applied to cages.

17 hours ago, Musje said:

NPCs don't drown in water :)

ZAP 9 will add a mechanism for that: if you have an NPC in chains follow you into water, they will sink and drown eventually. But there's a script taking care of that, it's not default behavior. This could also be applied to cages.

Thanks.  That sounds like a good way of disposing of some of Skyrim's peskier inhabitants

Hi guys, I am new here! I am using this mod with the Hearthfire Dungeon addon. I ran FNIS, and downloaded all the required mods but almost every single animation is wrong for when interacting with object in the dungeon, such as slave post or trophy wife. There always seems to be an off set of some sorts. either right, left or forward by about 30 cm resulting in very out of place body positions, where the slave would be floating mid air. Can someone help please?

On 1/28/2019 at 2:31 PM, poblivion said:

You must paste link and key together.

https://mega.nz/#!F0IkATYL!VifUBeQYMYv42HI-YTOwjVHNdmITedmkG9B1BQugo60         ZaZ Animation Pack+ UUNP HDT

https://mega.nz/#!Q95gxLiA!eZkW706BiSZJzwIL3iGbFLbmW4Ic_ZVxwjdXn4CSO5k            ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT

Yes I suspected it,  I `m so .....   but some patreaons, I`m in,  there I must use the key,  I never did it this was.

THANK YOU

Hello, some time I think it would be interesting to have in Skyrim cooking pot for cannibals ?

I was wondering if you have some free time and mood, can you please create furniture as in the attached pictures ?

I think it could be use dweichorbarrellfull01, It's big enough, with a smoking effect, just put a fire under the pot.

PS: There's nothing better than a really hot bath ?

s-l1600pot.jpg

ScreenShot473.jpg

dweichorbarrellfull01.nif

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

ggg-okay:-)

Perfect place against the strong skyrim-winter:-)..(the character is completely inside without tricks !!!)

Thank you for this simple and sexy-"girl-´n-boy-cooking-place" (that furniture should be suiting for male, too-I can at least test that and if not, we will add boy´s-pots for "breeding" to stay fair;-)

-DWE version with a DWEMER-GILDEN POT

-RUINS version with the well known loot-pot as well

Coming with the green soupe, which is looking more interesting and scary, specially that color-...and finally I got the whole item to be working: steaming(cloud/fog), heated air and the liquid swirls on the contence-surface:mrgreen:

:coffee:?‍?

TESV 2019-02-04 13-52-08-71.jpg

Great work?? , but I just think the pot could be a little bigger. Ladies of larger size may have trouble getting in ?

Green soup with steam and other effects look fantastic

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

OK..OK-:mrgreen: -this is the HARDCORE HEAVYMETAL HUGE POT version (seems to be also something for dual- or a triple furniture as well-gg

(you can (as a modder using this pack for your mod) change all metal parts with some different textures from "gold" to "shiny" or "rusty"....I won´t do that anymore because this is multiplying the item-list)

(all those items on all furnitures can be exchanged or being dropped-here you see only examples of items like gags, hoods or other stuff)

Wonderful, great work ? 

Can I ask for one more version? :classic_rolleyes:

The character is more dipped in the pot.  I've used one of your pictures and edits it a bit, to be seen, what I have on my mind.

460019268.jpg