Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

3 hours ago, Yoxgg04 said:

FNIS says that animations arent compatible with skyrim is there something im doing wrong is this pack for special edition ?

As FORE analysed can my added animations be also used inside of SE, but the pack is only for skyrim. If FNIS won´t be able to write the behavior, you have to look for a different version. I use FNIS 6.3 XXL. And if you have the same version, another mod may be disturbing - this problem has appeared for now second time.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/79269-taraultimatefurniturepack-20170727/?page=48

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

As FORE analysed can my added animations be also used inside of SE, but the pack is only for skyrim. If FNIS won´t be able to write the behavior, you have to look for a different version. I use FNIS 6.3 XXL.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/79269-taraultimatefurniturepack-20170727/?page=48

thank you for taking time to help me, im currently using the same verion on FNIS with regular skyrim and it wouldnt let me use ZAZ upon load id crash :frown: 

Trying out your packs for the first time as it seems like compatibility issues are mostly worked out, and just had to say the test zone is pretty amazing in terms of sheer content.  Here's hoping for more content mods that use these new assets, I'm certainly going to try out Paradise Halls for the first time as well since the notes lead me to believe it works with your 8.0+ version.

22 minutes ago, Asrienda said:

I'm trying to convert this to skyrim se, but ZaZWristChainsRagDolls_1.nif isn't working so well.

I'm using it, too. If you ever plan to do an official port, You have to check all nifs after converting. I can help you with that. BTW: The ESM worked out of the box for me. HKX files could be converted without errors. But I haven't checked all the nifs.... 

Hi and thanks for the nice feedback.

Inside of zap 8.0 (plus) is no castle like it has been in TUFPack.

The zbftestzone is the only place to test out the stuff. At least, this test zone gets again too much filled up and my future plan is, to eject the whole new cell (delete it) and use instead the vanilla furniture hall (market) and create some duplicates with different names, so that the stuff will be participated into different cells, so that the single cell will be more light.

Otherwise I don´t have any problems with the test zone and it works very well and it should not be a place of gaming, as it has no navmesh inside the new area. Testzone is test zone: bad and wrong lightning, boring long halls of space - only highlight is the view onto hundreds of furnitures at once, what is looking always very impressive to me - specially when the music begins to play:-)

On 8. Februar 2018 at 8:49 PM, Psalam said:

I love the material (have not yet tried the HDT wrist chains patch) and I have 3 questions/comments:

1) when in zbfrestzone any attempt I have made to open the Zaz chest has resulted in CDT,

2) when in zbfrtestzone I have met the lovely slaves that I assume were placed there in order to test the new furniture, but sadly, none will talk to me, and 

3) the doggy-style animations are still not fixed, so, will using the previously released patch cause any problems with 8.0plus?

Thanks for the great mod!

About the chest I can´t follow...no idea. The slaves are always passive and you can talk to them, but they can´t answer...the gag dialogue is working...mmmpffff...and so on.

Doggy-animations should be have fixed inside with  8.0 plus. The HDT patch is designed ONLY for 8.0 plus to work by a quick installation. It can of course also be integrated into every other release from 5-8 plus, but has to be prepared then.

9 hours ago, t.ara said:

Share it !

Stop commanding.... I'm not that type of guy...

But if you want I it would be a pleasure for me to send you my files. I have to check a few things first before i could make something like an official release. And You have to be the one who does the support, because I just converted the nifs and the hkx files.

9 hours ago, Reesewow said:

Trying out your packs for the first time as it seems like compatibility issues are mostly worked out, and just had to say the test zone is pretty amazing in terms of sheer content.  Here's hoping for more content mods that use these new assets, I'm certainly going to try out Paradise Halls for the first time as well since the notes lead me to believe it works with your 8.0+ version.

Yes, I do like muse´s work very much, because she´s very continuous with her work and open for new resources. Normally, it should not make any difference to play with version 7 or the latest version, as soon other mods don´t overwrite the framework scripts of zap, or harm the mod with bugs. Me for myself, I would not step back to the basis-mod, because I tried to fix some errors of the past versions. I also thought about to step back to the 6.xx compatibility, but I am not sure if that has any further advantages: some user´s play with 6.11, instead of going forward to 7.0 - reason may be the change to the "-md" - flagging, that came with the FNIS update, when AA-animations have been added. Otherwise the pack may in future also contain such a type of animation and I think, it´s better to step forward, and follow the progress.

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Stop commanding.... I'm not that type of guy...

But if you want I it would be a pleasure for me to send you my files. I have to check a few things first before i could make something like an official release. And You have to be the one who does the support, because I just converted the nifs and the hkx files.

I want:-)

I do not have any possibility to test the mod with SE, and I don´t install SE, the fully pack has to be working like inside of sky rim...about the whole furnitures and textures, I have no idea- for normal it has all to be changed because the lighting system of SE is different-same for textures. And SE has a different script-folder!! But if it works so far - why not!! But this would be a BLACK-BOX-MOD and I have no knowledge of SE. I can only offer it. I would ask you in this case, to keep it  up-to-date, if I have a new release for the normal edition. 

4 hours ago, johntrine said:

so @t.ara when i equip the hdt back wrist chain, if i'm naked, my character goes back to covering herself and breaks the animation (ie hands are at side instead of back if i stop her from covering herself) any idea to fix this?

hi, did you reset the zap-framework?-MCM menu?

4 hours ago, Asrienda said:

I'm trying to convert this to skyrim se, but ZaZWristChainsRagDolls_1.nif isn't working so well.

Hi, I think that the nif-file has lost it´s HDT-Havok-Path during conversation (like a lot special things get lost during nif-conversions)...You can copy that path by using nif-scope and take care, that the name is again like in the old file.

And then it should be fine, I´m pretty sure:-)

It´s very difficult for me to have imagination about errors, that can happen, when porting this mod to SE...IF the nif-files and animations are ported well and IF the framework works like before, the chance seems to be fairly well, that the pack is running inside of sky rim SE...but I can´t check it out and I do not have any idea about the structure of the NIF FILES and I do not have seen the new CREATION KIT x64...

52 minutes ago, t.ara said:

...maybe the whole-pack is fully ported to SE, ready to play ...???!!!:classic_blink:

I´ll hold the line for more info ... as soon I get new info, I´ ll post it here....

Ports have been made from ZAP 6.1 to 8.0+ It is an easy thing to do. (took less than 5 minutes)

All you need: 

Sexlab 1.63Beta (Even if it is a Beta it is quite stable, Ashal did a brilliant job) :https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-1-jan-12-2018/

SSE Nif optimizer: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089

ConverttoSkyrim : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/?

And 7zip to unpack and repack the files.

there are you tube tutorials for porting mods.

there is a step by step guide in the threat for the SLBeta and a list of mods that are working. 

sidenotes: 

General:

Some mods have requirements that are not ported jet or that lack some functions in the ported versions, so don't wonder if some things aren't working completly.

Other mods do version checks for the requiremwents and complain if they don't find what they are looking for.

About Zap:

If you have Zap succesfully ported and installed and open the MCM for registering to sexlab it take a loooooooooooong time for the tab to open.