Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Hello there, i have a problem and the animations are working for 1-2 seconds and then stop.
I believe i unistall the previous versions and the mods as said in the mod page, deactivated them from mod manager and deleted them too.

I updated zaz too.Only mods that override zaz are secret ships and milk mod economy(deactivated milk mod but nothing changed).

Any idea of a mod that conflicts?

loadorder.txt

I managed to find the problem, i believe dogma thief mod is messing with zaz, when i deactivated the animations were working correctly.
I hope it will be fixed in the next version of dogma mod, i really love this mod as a questline.

Also is there a way to find easily what causes mod conflicts like this that happens with zaz and dogma thief mod, cause i was deactivating recent mods till i find which was messing with zaz. Any faster way? :tongue:

12 hours ago, fore said:

Have you set the camera state with -ac/-ac0/-ac1? That's all you have to set as a modder to make the camera work. And FNIS will turn that into the appropriate animation events. That's all of FNIS' involvement.

And in the animation you animate the "Camara3d [Cam3]" bone. That's pretty simple as well. Except that the camera bone will not have the exact angle in-game as you have defined in 3ds. So you have to adjust empirically, but it will never look distorted like you show with your pictures. I have done that twice myself. Once for one of dualsuns paired kissing animations, and once for FNIS Flyer, in order to point the camera straight down when the character is "swimming" in the air. It's a couple of years ago. And the only thing I remember is how easy and without problems it went. 

Maybe you try first with a simple (non-furniture) animation to exclude that possibility.

Sounds fine!...

Thank you, I´ll have a try soon - my best regards - you´re the best!

Loving the new furnitures!  (Why is there no heart emoticon, but there is a watermelon and a teddybear?!)

Home Sweet Home has been updated to work with this new pack, and ets you place some of the new furnitures.

Interactive BDSM will be updated shortly.

5 minutes ago, Musje said:

Loving the new furnitures!  (Why is there no heart emoticon, but there is a watermelon and a teddybear?!)

Home Sweet Home has been updated to work with this new pack, and ets you place some of the new furnitures.

Interactive BDSM will be updated shortly.

Thank you...where is the teddybear and the watermelon?....

19 hours ago, buglover said:

For those of you having a hard time getting Mega to download the file...

If you are using No-Script in Firefox, you MUST set it to "Allow Scripts Globally" BEFORE going to the Mega download page--otherwise it will hang on the "Initializing..." portion of the download. I had zero issues after doing so.

Don't forget to turn it back to "FORBID scripts globally" after you download the file.

Or you just check NoScript and allow the MEGA sites it lists specifically instead of taking that extreme risk, especially if you have more than a single tab open because Firefox will "Allow scripts globally" on every single tab you have open.  And since you can make those mega specific permissions permanent you don't have to stop and drop your trousers every time you want to download something from Mega.

6 minutes ago, ThatKhajiitFucker said:

I've downloaded this pack AND version 8, but I only get the readme.txt Is there any solution that anyone knows of, or am I doing something wrong?

Please read the *.txt file and copy the link into your browser window, then use the key for the download....

7 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Please read the *.txt file and copy the link into your browser window, then use the key for the download....

@t.ara

LMAO

Why don't you just upload the link files as...

'readthecontentsofthiseffingfilebeforeyoubothermewithstupidquestions.txt'

Well, maybe something slightly more polite, but I'm sure you get the idea.. 

Have a piece of cake with a cherry on top.... :cakeslice:

;)

5 hours ago, niepel said:

will zaz animation pack 8.0 continut?

with zaz animation pack plus skyrim crashs when i try to load a game. starting a new game or using a clean safe didnt work, too.

Zap 8.0 can´t be continued. It´s simply FULL. No place for any more animations or furnitures.

Please check out carefully that you have deleted completly the old stuff. Normally if the old zap8 was running, the zap8plus should run as well. I don´t see any reason, why it should not being running same way.

On 04/02/2018 at 12:26 PM, t.ara said:

HI, that seems to be caused by DD4, that mod may override data from zap, so that the testzone can´t be reached any more. Keep to the fix that donky is describing some lines before.

Had this exact problem a while ago, the fix was on the old thread. The warping in space problem is caused by a conflict with ddi4 which also has a reference call to the zbftestzone.

The solutiion is to use TESVedit (found on nexus) to remove the zbftestzone reference (found under the 'cell+' tree) from ddi4 esp file. It will backup your old file first.

It's quite a simple operation to do.

On 05/02/2018 at 9:31 PM, soulssin said:

Hmm well tried it with Opera aswell now and same problem. Before the download even begins it says temporary error, please retry later. Had the same issue yesterday and though it was just Mega being down/patched/buggy/w/e atm but still have the issue today.

Though if it is working for you it seems to be on my end so ill try with my other computer once i can.

Thanks for trying tough.

Check your firewall settings to make sure it isn't blocking anything the browser needs.

6 hours ago, chevalierx said:

i have zap 8.0 installed so , i need update or delete and reinstall ?

30 h of play !!

Hi,

if you want the update, deinstall the old zap 8.0 and take care that NOTHING is left. Then install the new pack and take care for the load-order as it has been before. Then use fnis and bodyslide to initialize the animations. Inside of bodyslide you can use outfit-studio to edit the 12 items of zap to your desired bodyshape - all 12 projects can be loaded and edited to your desires. Then reset the framework inside of the MCM menu and you also can add the new HDT chain...and then you can continue with your gameplay. ZAP is a framework and no quest-mod. For normal you can always LOAD your last gameplay. If you get problems, there is a LOAD-helper software for skyrim available - I have forotten it´s name. This software cleans an existing save-game and makes it available for loading again...

8 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

if you want the update, deinstall the old zap 8.0 and take care that NOTHING is left. Then install the new pack and take care for the load-order as it has been before. Then use fnis and bodyslide to initialize the animations. Inside of bodyslide you can use outfit-studio to edit the 12 items of zap to your desired bodyshape - all 12 projects can be loaded and edited to your desires. Then reset the framework inside of the MCM menu and you also can add the new HDT chain...and then you can continue with your gameplay. ZAP is a framework and no quest-mod. For normal you can always LOAD your last gameplay. If you get problems, there is a LOAD-helper software for skyrim available - I have forotten it´s name. This software cleans an existing save-game and makes it available for loading again...

the problem i have make one zip with all dd and zap

so i can't deinstall

so i can't erase ?

Hi, I would not MERGE mods, that are updated from time to time, especially, if they are a resource. As long I can add wanted stuff to zap (I spend updates for  zap from time to time), I´d let it as a single mod.

Another stuff is CLOTHING: I began to add clothing to the LUXURY COLLECTION itself, because I did not like to have the clothing alone-and if the clothing uses same textures, it is a good reason, to put the stuff into the same pack in that case.

I don´t see any logic to put DDxyz mods together with zap.

I also would not merge DD mods, because they also have a quick development and become updated quite often.

I love the material (have not yet tried the HDT wrist chains patch) and I have 3 questions/comments:

1) when in zbfrestzone any attempt I have made to open the Zaz chest has resulted in CDT,

2) when in zbfrtestzone I have met the lovely slaves that I assume were placed there in order to test the new furniture, but sadly, none will talk to me, and 

3) the doggy-style animations are still not fixed, so, will using the previously released patch cause any problems with 8.0plus?

Thanks for the great mod!

ooooh, when I see that picture, that's looking really useful. I have immediately a dozen possible applications for this. :smiley:

First on my list would be Inte's POP, and the longer I think, the longer the list ..

:thumbsup:

Just to put the dot on top of the i...

Considering the plan "I chain my prisoner to my <something> so he/she doens't run too far away", I suggest for your experiments:

• put a collar around the neck (and for the fun of it the shackles from your picture)
  • we need an iron ring at the wall or at a pole
  • and we need one of those new chains attached to the collar ... and to the pole/wall ring
  • can that chain have a variable length?
  • so the prisoner may reach a part of the room but ony in the limits of the chain?

Escape games could come to new horizons that way ...

@t.ara

'I have now in mind to find out, how to bring "the end of the chain" to be fix-able on static stuff"... this is for the moment not my league of modding...maybe I can find an comperable example somewhere inside the vanilla gameplay...'

Paradise Halls Extended seems to allow you to set a leash between an NPC collar and a fixed point, set by casting a spell to create the fixed point.  I think it's the zaz leash, using a visual effect

I'm not sure if there is anything in that is really comparable or useful, but it might be worth a quick PM/thread post to @CliftonJD who is the PAHE expert

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/

Ahh, so this has even more stuff than regular 8.0?

Anyway I'll let this download overnight because for some reason even though Mega says it will only take 20-30 minutes max it will then decide it wants to take 5 hours to download. Though I still think it will just crash instantly when I go into the testzone, since it seems my current stuff got screwed up (probably too many mods, will need to cut it down and rebuild again) I'll at least have a chance to try this out on a much cleaner file.