Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

Hi there, 

i hope some1 here can help me with a lil but annoying problem which came up after  a while with testing animations with Yoke.

It all worked fine, hands stayed where they r, also dring sex scene, all great... 

But after a while i recognized that whenever my character for example gets up from a chair, bed, etc she does the Yoke struggle anim, even without any yoke equippt, not even in inventory. Just for the time i dont do anything after getting up, the idle goes away when i start moving, but its still annoying and unimmersive^^

So pls, if any1 of u fine folks ve a clue what could cause that, any hint is welcome ;)

4 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

May i ask what outfit is this? I've never seen it before :open_mouth:

Hello JAPPA123:-)

that outfits come from oblivion (the mod called "human chairs" has it as "standard-clothing).

You can look at nexus or follow the link in the thread one page before and see, who has created it.

As a request I will put it as clothing also into zap as far I can get it to work.

For now I got the "harness" and the "boots" to be working fine.

It´s then UUNP and CBBE (HDT) compatible and I will offer it also with common skyrim textures.

The chains (collar and cuffs) are also from oblivion (vanilla) and found their way long time ago as parts of zap into the gameplay (without their textures).

;-))

4 hours ago, Krepel said:

Hi there, 

i hope some1 here can help me with a lil but annoying problem which came up after  a while with testing animations with Yoke.

It all worked fine, hands stayed where they r, also dring sex scene, all great... 

But after a while i recognized that whenever my character for example gets up from a chair, bed, etc she does the Yoke struggle anim, even without any yoke equippt, not even in inventory. Just for the time i dont do anything after getting up, the idle goes away when i start moving, but its still annoying and unimmersive^^

So pls, if any1 of u fine folks ve a clue what could cause that, any hint is welcome ;)

Hello,

for this sort of behavior of the game, I personally do need more info.

A first quick try would be, to "reset" the ZAP framework on the zap-MCM page number 1:-))

For more help, I must have a listing of your installed LL mods, maybe same for others to help out here....

5 hours ago, Evilynn said:

That would be awesome! 

I see how the keyword ties the furniture to the entry in "Idle Animations", but not how the "Idle Animations" entry is tied to the specific animations (enter/exit/loop).

Edit 1:

I think I found it:

I have not create the package, and that is (hopefully) the missing piece!

I'll dig into that tonight!

Edit 2:

Nope, that's not it... At least I don't see any packages for the existing zaz stuff. Arrgh!

Am I just bugged? Should AnimEvents be selected in the "Idle Animations" for Enter/Exit/Loop/(EnterInstant?) on for zaz furniture?

HI!!

Seems to me that you´re running into 2 problems at once.

PROB 1)

At first, we must have a working furniture and then after , you can handle that furniture to be working inside a quest-mod, isn´t that right?...

I´m not sure if there is needed another help for a furniture creation  -  you must create 3 animations, enter, loop and exit. This animations have to be put into your mod´s folder and you have to create a FNIS-txt-behavior file, so that this new items can be added to the animations, that I call here the FNIS-resource-animations. And then you go to run FNIS (orange), so that all new animations are in game and inside of CK available.

Inside the CK, you then can create at first step a KEYWORD for the furniture. And you should build up a FAMILY-TREE for that new category of furnitures with it´s conditions, like (children use=no) and an overall KEYWORD for the type of furnitures makes sense, too.

The next step is to tell the game about HAVING a new furniture then: create a new PARENT with three children, same names all and name the children with ...enter, ....loop,....exit.

This animations have to be conditioned like all the skyrim furnitures are conditioned as well. The FAMILY root entry gets it´s KEYWORD for the furniture and the children will CALL the animations at the 3 stages you have created: enter...so you have to choose here your ENTER-animation from the pulldown-menu, the LOOP-animation,.....and that´s it!.

You can let the existing furniture you are using inside of the zap-pack, you don´t need to copy that into your mod...if you want to change /replace/retexture it, you instead MUST put it to your mod´s folder for best. 

Inside the CK you have to create a new FURNITURE and add the new created KEYWORDS: the FAMILY keyword (inside of zap it is "zbfFurniture" , and the chosen keyword for the specific furniture: "zbfPillory01" for example...IF YOU are using the furnitures ONLY inside your mod, I´d suggest to take DIFFERENT names and DIFFERENT keywords, so that you don´t collide with your mod to existing stuff.

p.s.

PROB 2)

For the furniture use and it´s functionality within the quest-mod, I suggest to ask TYRANNT99, as he is using in between lot of different stuff together and all this WORKS.

p.s.

The window in the pic you have shown up here, is not finally filled with an animation, you have to choose an animation for the exit from the pull-down-menu. The conditions seem to be wrong, look out for the right conditions inside the SE version and copy paste them if necessary.

32 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Hello,

for this sort of behavior of the game, I personally do need more info.

A first quick try would be, to "reset" the ZAP framework on the zap-MCM page number 1:-))

For more help, I must have a listing of your installed LL mods, maybe same for others to help out here....

Aight, thx for rply, gotta try reset out and be back with mod list, if it aint work out 

4 minutes ago, Krepel said:

Aight, thx for rply, gotta try reset out and be back with mod list, if it aint work out 

zap is not too complicated and normally don´t create such a things to happen...I´m quite sure, that another mod influences the offset(s) of zap.

2 minutes ago, t.ara said:

zap is not too complicated and normally don´t create such a things to happen...I´m quite sure, that another mod influences the offset(s) of zap.

Ah so easy it can be^^ did a reset and all is fine again...could ve come on that though earlier :smiley: thx tara.

Thanks @t.ara ...

All good information, and I thought I was doing it right - and that's what had me pulling my hair out!

6 hours ago, t.ara said:

The window in the pic you have shown up here, is not finally filled with an animation, you have to choose an animation for the exit from the pull-down-menu. The conditions seem to be wrong, look out for the right conditions inside the SE version and copy paste them if necessary.

This was the core of my confusion... I didn't think to run FNIS for my creation kit environment. So, I'd open up CK and look at zaz for examples on how to do the furniture animation, and none of them had an anim event selected....

All because I didn't generate FNIS, so they didn't exist to select!

On May 13, 2018 at 2:18 PM, t.ara said:

now I finally got another wheels-size to WORK !!...again the collision WAS the problem, but i have it:-))

(....very interesting-stuff, btw.)

character is in the air because I have the whole old carriage-collision behind that file...

...tomorrow I´ll change the size and distance  of the middle axis and I will get rid of the old carriage-behavior and that "virtual"ex-carriage-collision...

TESV 2018-05-13 23-06-38-67.jpg

TESV 2018-05-13 23-06-48-46.jpg

TESV 2018-05-13 23-06-58-07.jpg

TESV 2018-05-13 23-08-58-00.jpg

TESV 2018-05-13 23-08-42-04.jpg

Man, you work fast.

One suggestion for the chariot style cart: reins. The driver looks a little awkward just standing there. Maybe as two items the rider equips (one for horses and one for ponygirls). I don't know. Not sure of the ins and outs of modding.

6 hours ago, Evilynn said:

Thanks @t.ara ...

All good information, and I thought I was doing it right - and that's what had me pulling my hair out!

This was the core of my confusion... I didn't think to run FNIS for my creation kit environment. So, I'd open up CK and look at zaz for examples on how to do the furniture animation, and none of them had an anim event selected....

All because I didn't generate FNIS, so they didn't exist to select!

Hi again,

things like that do happen quite often - nothing unusual.

Happy to see you coming forward;-)

54 minutes ago, Addasus said:

Man, you work fast.

One suggestion for the chariot style cart: reins. The driver looks a little awkward just standing there. Maybe as two items the rider equips (one for horses and one for ponygirls). I don't know. Not sure of the ins and outs of modding.

The ins and outs of modding can maybe handle some stuff by scripting. Reins are shaking, moving and would need havok´ed bones at the horse´s skeleton  and the player´s skeleton to be connected. Such a stuff is not possible to be created as we do have two different systems (NPC and horse). The npc is not going into an specific animation for this and is IDLING like standing on the ground. Maybe in future something like that is possible, but I am not sure. For me personally it has been a big break-through, that the character can be using a move-able collision, that is fairly pulled from a horse/NPC with constant speed some feet above the skyrim-ground. 

If the complete scenery would be ONE system only, such a constellation would be possible to create. But that would be a not use-able and closed system all alone only. I´m here trying to get most close to realistic possibilities without using scripts. MAybe later I caan find out to attach a NPC or a horse by a spell to a cart. THIS IS possible. So you could make a slave to be attached to a carriage-cart, or a "free" horse could be attached to a cart, too.

But during the player is standing there, s(he) can shoot enemy, whip the horse or slave or can use any animation that is possible .. all what you can do in same way you stand on the ground.

Some words about the overall-community "politics" or..better: the appreciation between modders :

Some modders do drop off their dependency of zap completely.

This is understood inside the community very often as "bad" or the FINAL END of the pack itself.

Dear zap-user: THIS IS NONSENCE. 

Zap offers a huge amount of furnitures to play with. And it can all together to be used inside of quest-mods.

Beside - and what I personally do regret very much:

Me, I´m personally attacked in different way because of the opinion, this mod is not anymore well working after my personal upgrades. And also my way of work  or

things I (have) create(d) are degraded. Some do  even surround my username, really "kind".

This things are all hidden in different threads and sometimes I have access to it, specially, if users point suddenly to my material.

Not alone zap is criticized: the old TUFP (which was an independent furniture mod) - same way, - "really cool".

In the past month I have been neutral and to everybody, open minded and nice. 

In future I will ignore some users or drop down dialogues and it can also happen, that I feedback my personal opinion about their work or about their one-sided point of view,

same way how I had to gulp the nonsense I had to read so far inside other threads. I´m filled up.:classic_wink:

22 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Some words about the overall-community "politics" or..better: the appreciation between modders :

This is understood inside the community very often as "bad" or the FINAL END of the pack itself.

Zap offers a huge amount of furnitures to play with. And it can all together to be used inside of quest-mods.

Beside - and what I personally do regret very much:

Me, I´m personally attacked in different way because of the opinion, this mod is not anymore well working after my personal upgrades. And also my way of work  or

things I (have) create(d) are degraded. Some do  even surround my username, really "kind".

This things are all hidden in different threads and sometimes I have access to it, specially, if users point suddenly to my material.

Not alone zap is criticized: the old TUFP (which was an independent furniture mod) - same way, - "really cool".

In the past month I have been neutral and to everybody, open minded and nice. 

In future I will ignore some users or drop down dialogues and it can also happen, that I feedback my personal opinion about their work or about their one-sided point of view,

same way how I had to gulp the nonsense I had to read so far inside other threads. I´m filled up.:classic_wink:

Hang in there T.ara. I hope the English aphorism translates for you "great artists are never recognized in their own time." I would hate to see you wasting your time in petty name calling or revenge seeking instead of making the great mods that you have done (who else could have made Rapunzel's tower)? I trust that another English aphorism helps "Shoemaker stick to the last." In other words, do what you're good at and leave it to others to make their own decisions.

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Absolutely! I wish that I could use zap as a dependicy, but with my VR focus, I can't use normal zap... As a result, I create a separate copy of a few resources that I need by pulling them from zap.

This has made me appreciate zap even more than before! I've had a thousand variations of the same thought over the last couple weeks...

"This would be so easy if I could just require ZAP!"

*Raises a mug of ale* Here's to ZAP, SexLab, Flower Girls SSE, and all the other mods out there that provide the foundation that other modders build on!

On 15.05.2018 at 1:46 AM, t.ara said:

Thx-yes, it is - I´ll do that for you but I will also add a second version with MY personal texture-idea later. Stuff like that is inside of DDxyz in highest quality and in lot of colours and variation-but I gave this item a special feature:

The boots come WITHOUT HDT HEELS TO LET ZAP STAY UNIQUE AND INDEPENDENT OF THE HIGH HEELS-MOD.

So, this boots have high heels on their end and do suit to any furniture use aswell:-)

Awesome! Thanks!

19 hours ago, t.ara said:

The ins and outs of modding can maybe handle some stuff by scripting. Reins are shaking, moving and would need havok´ed bones at the horse´s skeleton  and the player´s skeleton to be connected. Such a stuff is not possible to be created as we do have two different systems (NPC and horse). The npc is not going into an specific animation for this and is IDLING like standing on the ground. Maybe in future something like that is possible, but I am not sure. For me personally it has been a big break-through, that the character can be using a move-able collision, that is fairly pulled from a horse/NPC with constant speed some feet above the skyrim-ground. 

If the complete scenery would be ONE system only, such a constellation would be possible to create. But that would be a not use-able and closed system all alone only. I´m here trying to get most close to realistic possibilities without using scripts. MAybe later I caan find out to attach a NPC or a horse by a spell to a cart. THIS IS possible. So you could make a slave to be attached to a carriage-cart, or a "free" horse could be attached to a cart, too.

But during the player is standing there, s(he) can shoot enemy, whip the horse or slave or can use any animation that is possible .. all what you can do in same way you stand on the ground.

Thanks for the insight. It sounds like you're making the right choice. Usability is preferable a closed off "look at this cool thing you can't have" kind of deal.

Keep up the good work!

Is this now working in the normal Skyrim version ?

I have some lack of animation or better to say , while running i still run normal with ponyboots and the arm cuffs or restraints are gone while running...

What is the easiest way to solve this ?

load order

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     hdtHighHeel.esm
  7  7     SexLab.esm
  8  8     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 11  b     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 13  d     SkyUI.esp
 14  e     XPMSE.esp
 15  f     RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
 16 10     ZazResources.esp
 17 11     RaceMenu.esp
 18 12     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 19 13     FNIS.esp
 20 14     Book of UUNP Iron And Steel.esp
 21 15     Book of UUNP - Textures.esp
 22 16     Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
 23 17     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 24 18     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 25 19     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 26 1a     Devious Loading Screens.esp
 27 1b     Trapped in Rubber.esp
 28 1c     Captured Dreams.esp
 29 1d     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 30 1e     SimpleSlavery.esp
 31 1f     Alexandria_Standalone_Follower_by_germanware.esp
 32 20     FNISspells.esp
 33 21     FNISSexyMove.esp
 34 22     dD Enchanted Chests.esp
 35 23     superchancetodecap.esp
 36 24     GagSFX.esp
 37 25     9dm_cthkclnpc1_highlandpark.esp
 38 26     a1Ravenous.esp
 39 27     S_L_U_T_S.esp
 40 28     Deviously Enslaved.esp
 41 29     SlaveTats.esp
 42 2a     Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
           Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Skyrim mod list.jpg

2 hours ago, Jimi123 said:

Is this now working in the normal Skyrim version ?

I have some lack of animation or better to say , while running i still run normal with ponyboots and the arm cuffs or restraints are gone while running...

What is the easiest way to solve this ?

load order

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim mod list.jpg

Hi,

you have something what can´t be running seriously together:

zazresources is an very old mod of zaz, the pre- zaz animation pack - delete it and run fnis again.

THAT mod together with ZAP 7 and higher will cause nonsence.

Next are differnt UUNP and CBBE stuff...I´d sort that out and drive only one body-type on that installation.

You have not installed this pack and that´s good so far. If your setup works, you can beginn to install different new packs for best.

I suggest to switch off the DD mods and check the functions of existing animations, then switch on again DD, check their MCM menues

and try to get your correct settings.

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

Hi,

you have something what can´t be running seriously together:

zazresources is an very old mod of zaz, the pre- zaz animation pack - delete it and run fnis again.

THAT mod together with ZAP 7 and higher will cause nonsence.

Next are differnt UUNP and CBBE stuff...I´d sort that out and drive only one body-type on that installation.

You have not installed this pack and that´s good so far. If your setup works, you can beginn to install different new packs for best.

I suggest to switch off the DD mods and check the functions of existing animations, then switch on again DD, check their MCM menues

and try to get your correct settings.

Ok i delete the ressource pack  but where do u seee CBBE Stuff or better to say where can i see that i thought i only got UUNP .

Mh.. Still cant find any CBBE ... Am i blind or new ? :frown: it was the old list :frown: sry for that here is a new one . Can u see there any issues ?5afe0929c6c24_Skyrimmodlist.thumb.jpg.87e0b6f5818d4c416be1423a8e15e949.jpg

alll three dd mods  ? and the other mods that requires DD ? and then only run the zaz animation pack ? but how  can i use that animation without devices or iam missing something ?

thank your for ur help :smile:

53 minutes ago, Jimi123 said:

Ok i delete the ressource pack  but where do u seee CBBE Stuff or better to say where can i see that i thought i only got UUNP .

Mh.. Still cant find any CBBE ... Am i blind or new ? :frown: it was the old list :frown: sry for that here is a new one . Can u see there any issues ?5afe0929c6c24_Skyrimmodlist.thumb.jpg.87e0b6f5818d4c416be1423a8e15e949.jpg

alll three dd mods  ? and the other mods that requires DD ? and then only run the zaz animation pack ? but how  can i use that animation without devices or iam missing something ?

thank your for ur help :smile:

..yes, all 3 dd mods, then have your check...if everything´s working, you can then activate the dd stuff and give it your MCM settings until it works well together.

If you play the UUNP body, you could try to install only the stuff for that body-type.

Every other mods that have DD as their dependence, you must also deactivate for that testing.

Instead you can also fiddle around inside of the MCM menues and try to find the correct settings. I´m not using DD anymore for a lot of time and lot of things have changed.

If your main quest mod is Captured Dreams, you must of course have all it´s dependencies - without it´s not working. For sexLab aroused is a "light" version existing: aroused redux - this redux version can maybe also be used and is not so heavy for papyrus.

Notiz am Rande:

Da ich es öfters höre, dass ich auf Englisch nur unzureichend verstanden werde, bin ich gerne bereit, auf Deutsch weiter zu machen.

Ich bin allerdings sicher, dass der virtuelle Übersetzer Schwierigkeiten haben wird, diesen Text ordentlich zu übersetzen.

Ich erwarte, dass das kommende ZAP-Pack mit gleichen urheberrechtlichen Regeln behandelt wird, wie dies auch andere Mods auf dieser Seite genießen.

Zumindest, was meinen Teil der Arbeit angeht. Gleiches beanspruche ich auch für andere kommende Mods, speziell diese Mods, die persönliches Material verwenden, dass nicht durch das Creation-Kit entstanden ist. Ich möchte das ZAP-Pack damit vor Ausbeutung und vor Zerstörung schützen.

Ich werde nicht bezahlt oder finanziell gefördert und freue mich, wenn die LoversLab-Community mit mir Spaß an neuen Spielinhalten und Anteil hat. Ich habe sehr viel

Spaß am Spiel, weil ich Mods von Lovers Lab spielen kann und dafür gebe ich hoffentlich auch etwas passendes zurück.

Falls jemand einen Teil eines Mods braucht, bitte einfach melden. Ich wünsche mir aber, dass ZAP im Großen und Ganzen in Zukunft kein "Ersatzteile-Lager" bleibt.

Das mag etwas "unbequem" erscheinen, jedoch weiß ich, dass viele Spieler die ZAP-Updates mögen und auch dauerhaft nutzen.

Sollte ich sechs Monate am Stück nicht mehr einloggen, mögen die ADMINS dieser Seite entscheiden, wie sie das Material für die Community weiter bereitstellen. Vielleicht findet sich auch irgendwann ein neues Mitglied oder ein Team zur weiteren Pflege der Mods.

Bis dahin hoffe ich aber noch ein paar schöne Ideen für Skyrim umzusetzen.

T.ara

Das neue Pack wird  die Versionsnummer 9 haben. Die hat es auch redlich verdient:-))

(what I  wrote down here, is also standing a few pages before, nothing new)

@t.ara

Well:-)

You know what is MY BIGGEST PROBLEM?

WHERE CAN I PUT THAT "TANGLED TOWER"???

The whole afternoon I am stroling through tamriel and can´t find a suiting place !!!

IF YOU have a nice place, please p.m. me, show me the map-point and maybe you can shoot a picture also.

That place should be kept SECRET!!!

In case it is of any help, some of the areas north of Markarth are not overly developed, and valleys west of Dragonsbridge are not too crowded either

The wilder areas to the east of Rorrikstead have a bit of room too, as long as you keep well away from the Rorikstead to Whiterun road

180519 Tara map.jpg

2 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Note on the edge:

As I often hear that I am poorly understood in English, I am willing to continue in German.

However, I am sure that the virtual translator will have difficulty translating this text properly.

I expect the upcoming ZAP pack to be treated with the same copyright rules as other mods on this site.

At least, as far as my part of the job is concerned. I also claim the same for other upcoming mods, especially those mods that use personal material that was not created by the Creation Kit. I want to protect the ZAP pack from exploitation and destruction.

I am not being paid or financially supported, and I am happy if the LoversLab community enjoys new game content with me. I have a lot

Fun at the game because I can play mods from Lovers Lab and hopefully I'll give it back something fitting.

If someone needs a part of a mod, please just let me know. But I hope that ZAP will by and large not remain a "spare parts warehouse" in the future.

This may seem a bit "uncomfortable", but I know that many players like the ZAP updates and also use them permanently.

If I do not log in for six months at a time, the ADMINS on this site may decide how to share the material with the community. Maybe someday there will be a new member or a team for further care of the mods.

Until then, I hope to implement some nice ideas for Skyrim.

T.ara

The new pack will have the version number 9. She also deserves it :-))

(what I  wrote down here, is also standing a few pages before, nothing new)

OK.  I think we understand that now