Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

4 hours ago, darkfender666 said:

Don't know if this is interesting for you but when i run Batch Build in CBBE HDT Bodyslide i get error in tha attachment (cannot copy/paste apparently).zazerror.thumb.JPG.83f32ee542e113c8b84195c93eb78842.JPG

Didn t get it with zaz 8 normal version if i remember well..

Hi, read about it a little higher-delete the so nmed file from the slider-sets-folder...it may be an artefact from earlier stuff and is not used.

3 hours ago, Lollon said:

so, i installed 8.0+ and now i have a bit of a problem with "coc zbftestzone" as this just doesnt work. it warps you in empty  space and doesnt seem it happened before update
any fix to this?

HI, that seems to be caused by DD4, that mod may override data from zap, so that the testzone can´t be reached any more. Keep to the fix that donky is describing some lines before.

4 hours ago, Readmefile said:

Greetings.

I have downloaded and installed this mod, but it is not working correctly.

Whenever I equip outfits like the cross pole or the wheel to name a few, instead of showing the correct animation it shows the standard wrist tied animation.

Could someone please help me fix this problem?

20180204140046_1.jpg

20180204140053_1.jpg

20180204140058_1.jpg

20180204140104_1.jpg

Hello,

after FNIS for Users (orange) has been running, you must please reset one time the framework by MCM menu (first page). After that the new offsets should be working.

Hey Everybody :smile: Is there a "Direct Path" to this file or a More Standard download file? These (Mega) have never worked for me although I have created an account there. So Far I haven't been able to use any of these types. I have Mods of my own that would benefit greatly with these new Animation packs data. 

27 minutes ago, MikeCobalt said:

Hey Everybody :smile: Is there a "Direct Path" to this file or a More Standard download file? These (Mega) have never worked for me although I have created an account there. So Far I haven't been able to use any of these types. I have Mods of my own that would benefit greatly with these new Animation packs data. 

Only way I get my setup to work with Mega is to use Chrome in Incognito Mode.  No idea why, but can't get 'basic' Chrome, or any form of Firefox to work

Hope that helps

I'll have to Change browsers and that in Incognito mode then try this again. It really seems that this is the only way to progress any in Skyrim for this type of Story/Game/Mod. Kinda leary about my PC using Mega. If anybody has this in a more Standard Download format I'd like to know :).

On 2/4/2018 at 10:52 AM, Verstort said:

Does anyone else have the problem where the camera gets stuck inside of the furniture or the players head if hte player enters the furniture?

Player 3rd person camera is inside the furniture collision. Best way to avoid it is to have the furniture collision remade/adjusted.

On 2/4/2018 at 10:52 AM, Verstort said:

Also, is there a way to disable the slow enter/exit some furnitures have? some let the NPC/player enter instantly, others have a 10 second entrance where the camera gets locked pointing at nothing, and they often have unskippable exit animations. If it exists, where can I find the option to turn this off? If it doesn't exist, could such an option be added with current skyrim modding limitations?

Not that i know of, cause enter & exit is set as unskippable by fnis parameter. Only way to disable/enable is by adding/removing enter & exit parameter in the mod fnis parameter, than generate it with fnis for modders and users. Personally i would prefer having no enter and exit at all, instantly set into the furniture after activation, but i get that some are like that these furnitures treated like vanilla furnitures for better immersion. Believe you could ask fore for better answer if there is a way for enter & exit animations can be disable/enable ingame.     

9 hours ago, Kingpln said:

Not that i know of, cause enter & exit is set as unskippable by fnis parameter. Only way to disable/enable is by adding/removing enter & exit parameter in the mod fnis parameter, than generate it with fnis for modders and users. Personally i would prefer having no enter and exit at all, instantly set into the furniture after activation, but i get that some are like that these furnitures treated like vanilla furnitures for better immersion. Believe you could ask fore for better answer if there is a way for enter & exit animations can be disable/enable ingame.     

This is, because FNIS replicates the EXACT animation structure as in the vanilla game. And these are ALWAYS 3 animations with enter, loop, exit. FNIS actually does more, as it allows an arbitrary number animations BETWEEN enter and exit. But I didn't see any reason to investigate about a setup with less. And I even don't know if it would easily be possible, considering all the crooked integration mechanisms that Bethesda has used to integrate Havok Behavior into this decades old engine.

But why? If a (extremely) short enter/exit is desired, then why not simply create an extremly short animation for that? Or, like Bethesda usually does in those cases, use mt_idle.hkx for enter and exit?

2 hours ago, soulssin said:

For the CBBE version I always seem to get a temporary error when trying to download with Mega. Is the issue on my end or are others having this issue aswell?

Please have a try with OPERA or FIREFOX...

4 hours ago, fore said:

This is, because FNIS replicates the EXACT animation structure as in the vanilla game. And these are ALWAYS 3 animations with enter, loop, exit. FNIS actually does more, as it allows an arbitrary number animations BETWEEN enter and exit. But I didn't see any reason to investigate about a setup with less. And I even don't know if it would easily be possible, considering all the crooked integration mechanisms that Bethesda has used to integrate Havok Behavior into this decades old engine.

But why? If a (extremely) short enter/exit is desired, then why not simply create an extremly short animation for that? Or, like Bethesda usually does in those cases, use mt_idle.hkx for enter and exit?

Hi FORE,

and we are so much glad, that FNIS does it like the vanilla game does;-)))..........

You maybe have an idea, if I could animate the cam-view that way, that during animation, the cam gets away from the gamer and rotates around the actor? ...Every time when I created an animation by that way inside of 3dsm, its perfect to watch it inside of 3dsmax, but skyrim totally deforms the picture and crashes with the cam-it hangs up totally and it looks like you have taken a lot of drugs;-)) (extremal mesh distortion) - maybe there´s somewhere a guide - I can imagine, that the cam data (animation) is also read by fnis and created inside into the behavior...but in game it´s such a crap !!!

As soon I touch cam data...skyrim gets shocked !

The pics show, what is happening if I implement a cam into the animation-last pic shows the animation without that "touch of cam", is cool  isn´t it??

TESV 2017-11-26 18-24-01-42.jpg

TESV 2017-11-26 18-25-23-83.jpg

TESV 2017-11-26 18-45-18-21.jpg

52 minutes ago, soulssin said:

Firefox, Chrome and Edge do not seem to work. 

Pretty sure the browser isnt the issue as other Mega downloads work just fine.

I´ll check that......out-CBBE is downloading at 153kb/s....15% (using opera, opera is in my impression very handy for LoversLab-that´s, why I installed it-i have colors and I can see things, that other browsers did not show up, ....- correctly, ....or - different)

ok-first download messed up at 12%....

(second try...............50% 200kb/s)

(i think it has to do with the download frequency on MEGA and the own internet-connection....)

I´m pretty sure that it will run to 100% down, I would again start the download in your case and use opera once - is not helping you, to wait for my result. But I´ll inform you here, as soon I get 100% ready:-)

t.ara, just wanted to express a HUGE thank you to you and your marvelous work for the community. Shortly after issuing 8.0 now 8.0 plus - this is just amazing and you are working on your other mods too and have them nearly finished... I am really impressed!!! Thank you again!

6 hours ago, Readmefile said:

I have done this but now there is no animation or offset at all. My character does not do anything when I equip the outfits.

Sounds like it may be another file that's causing the issue. If you're using Mod Organizer, select ZAP 8 and see which files below it turn red then move them above ZAP and run LOOT. LOOT/MO will tell you which files need to be loaded after ZAP to prevent issues while the others will remain and should allow the animations to run properly. Hope that helps!

Just now, mabuse786 said:

t.ara, just wanted to express a HUGE thank you to you and your marvelous work for the community. Shortly after issuing 8.0 now 8.0 plus - this is just amazing and you are working on your other mods too and have them nearly finished... I am really impressed!!! Thank you again!

THANK YOU...I really like to mod and create some new stuff, so - I´m happy if some things reach also other gamers and I hope so much, that the resources can be used for new quests and new gameplay:-)

:classic_biggrin:

55 minutes ago, t.ara said:

I´ll check that......out-CBBE is downloading at 153kb/s....15% (using opera, opera is in my impression very handy for LoversLab-that´s, why I installed it-i have colors and I can see things, that other browsers did not show up, ....- correctly, ....or - different)

ok-first download messed up at 12%....

(second try...............50% 200kb/s)

(i think it has to do with the download frequency on MEGA and the own internet-connection....)

I´m pretty sure that it will run to 100% down, I would again start the download in your case and use opera once - is not helping you, to wait for my result. But I´ll inform you here, as soon I get 100% ready:-)

Hmm well tried it with Opera aswell now and same problem. Before the download even begins it says temporary error, please retry later. Had the same issue yesterday and though it was just Mega being down/patched/buggy/w/e atm but still have the issue today.

Though if it is working for you it seems to be on my end so ill try with my other computer once i can.

Thanks for trying tough.

6 minutes ago, soulssin said:

Hmm well tried it with Opera aswell now and same problem. Before the download even begins it says temporary error, please retry later. Had the same issue yesterday and though it was just Mega being down/patched/buggy/w/e atm but still have the issue today.

Though if it is working for you it seems to be on my end so ill try with my other computer once i can.

Thanks for trying tough.

My download worked 100% - check the connection, check the browser, try sometimes, try it in the morning again....it will work somehow;-))

For those of you having a hard time getting Mega to download the file...

If you are using No-Script in Firefox, you MUST set it to "Allow Scripts Globally" BEFORE going to the Mega download page--otherwise it will hang on the "Initializing..." portion of the download. I had zero issues after doing so.

Don't forget to turn it back to "FORBID scripts globally" after you download the file.

5 hours ago, t.ara said:

Hi FORE,

and we are so much glad, that FNIS does it like the vanilla game does;-)))..........

You maybe have an idea, if I could animate the cam-view that way, that during animation, the cam gets away from the gamer and rotates around the actor? ...Every time when I created an animation by that way inside of 3dsm, its perfect to watch it inside of 3dsmax, but skyrim totally deforms the picture and crashes with the cam-it hangs up totally and it looks like you have taken a lot of drugs;-)) (extremal mesh distortion) - maybe there´s somewhere a guide - I can imagine, that the cam data (animation) is also read by fnis and created inside into the behavior...but in game it´s such a crap !!!

As soon I touch cam data...skyrim gets shocked !

The pics show, what is happening if I implement a cam into the animation-last pic shows the animation without that "touch of cam", is cool  isn´t it??

Have you set the camera state with -ac/-ac0/-ac1? That's all you have to set as a modder to make the camera work. And FNIS will turn that into the appropriate animation events. That's all of FNIS' involvement.

And in the animation you animate the "Camara3d [Cam3]" bone. That's pretty simple as well. Except that the camera bone will not have the exact angle in-game as you have defined in 3ds. So you have to adjust empirically, but it will never look distorted like you show with your pictures. I have done that twice myself. Once for one of dualsuns paired kissing animations, and once for FNIS Flyer, in order to point the camera straight down when the character is "swimming" in the air. It's a couple of years ago. And the only thing I remember is how easy and without problems it went. 

Maybe you try first with a simple (non-furniture) animation to exclude that possibility.