Zaz Animation Pack V8.0 plus

What is new?

What is different from ZAP8.0?

What is different or new from the V. 8.0:

-now with the possibility to add more animations/furnitures (plus-version)

-new tree-furnitures

-some new outdoor stuff

-SOS compatible ball-stretcher and rope (male only)

-new iron cuffs (female only)

-straight jacket (alpha) (made of existing miner´s - clothing)

-"struggling in ropes standing tied" on hay

-some new restraint-poles

-single iron handcuffs

-more colors for the fantasy-glass-coffins

-new bondage-pole poses (animations)

-new crux mini (2 different heigth-positions)

-devious sleep and a "ship-bed" and a suiting furniture with pillows for universal use

-"emma may" restraint-poles (3 different poses), suiting for ship-interieur 

-a new candle-set (17 pieces) in different colors and sizes for skyrim

-moving ceiling-chains, different sorts and sizes, one with the new single-hand-cuff

-form list for all zbf-furnitures, for all cage-doors and whipping furnitures (identical for both versions, CBBE and UUNP)

-most items are added to their suiting containers

-all animations are carefully registered within the framework 

Some new texture-folders, away from the zap-folder-structure:

textures\wood

textures\clutter

textures\achitecture\arena

textures\achitecture\bravil

textures\achitecture\skingrad

As the pro´s beyond you can see at once, the folders are ported from oblivion to their vanilla registers:

This new folders are placed originally like oblivion is using it´s vanilla textures, so every time I want to have new oblivion-parts, this folders are used. The big advantage is, that the oblivion textures are light-weighted and look pretty nice inside of skyrim. And another incredible advantage is the fact, that both folder-systems (skyrim and oblivion) do not collidate with each other. For the moment there are 4 meshes, that use this folders: "Emma-May-Restraint-poles" and the "ship-bed".

I hope that this way is welcomed as it will spend some fine new integrations for the future.

The new ZAP8.0 plus uses as one single mod now two different animation-folders and has it´s access on two different behavior files. This results into double-time higher animation amount with the advance, that all animations can luckily run as usually under this framework.

The new folders you can find a.) under "animations" the ZaZAnimationPack+ -folder and b.) under "character" the suiting FNIS_ZazAnimationPack+_Behavior.hkx -files.

Without this little trick, I would not have had a chance to create any more stuff for this nice pack.

INDIVIDUAL BODYSLIDE-STUFF/RESTRAINTS/ROPE-SHAPES:

As you may know from the past, the bodyslide-contence is PREPARED, but not perfect created for all slider positions!

Please load the project-files and work yourself on the "rope-files" inside of outfit-studio to get YOUR bodyshape PERFECT with the different ropes. I could not work it out for every slider to perfect the stuff in such a short time. You can after a change simply overwirte the file you edited and then let run bodyslide to change the shapes for you ingame.

1 hour ago, worik said:

Take your time :smile:

But if you could add a collection of screenshots, that would be great. Like a furniture catalogue .. :tongue:

Yes, thanks - I´m still on the "what is new-listing"....I HOPE AND WISH that you all can install the mod without any problems......!

280+ pics?....my oh my....maybe like a guide but I better take the time for creating new stuff...maybe somebody...?.....no!...."hard-job";-))

I´ll add some else pics later, because I wanted to prepare another download....maybe I get a nice idea how to put pics together.

13 minutes ago, t.ara said:

JUST RIGHT NOW I COLLECT THE STUFF.....but I don´t know how quick I can be now....I don´t like to forget something....the problem here is the texture-grabbing...I have all oblivion textures inside of skyrim, but I must take care that the stuff will reach also the download....and we do not want more texture folders, as we really need;-)) ...in detail: I must check out every nif-file that is used inside the mod so far...

Cool :smile: one more thing can we get list of mods that you still working on and you will update them? Thanks!

First, thanks for all the hard work!  Very much appreciated.

I just updated to V8plus from V8 and am getting a Bodyslide error when batch building: Failed: The following sets failed - BrestRopeExtreme: Unable to load input nif: (file path) ...\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\BrestRopeExtreme.nif

Thanks again!

1 hour ago, Mrfishkies said:

First, thanks for all the hard work!  Very much appreciated.

I just updated to V8plus from V8 and am getting a Bodyslide error when batch building: Failed: The following sets failed - BrestRopeExtreme: Unable to load input nif: (file path) ...\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\BrestRopeExtreme.nif

Thanks again!

that does´t matter.

the breast rope-extreme.nif is not necessary...I have forgotten to delete that "osd"? file under slider sets so far I have in mind...go to slider sets and delete that file, that is named with inside this error of body slide.  ZAP does´t use that file. This is the rest of the first sort of this breast rope extreme and I forgot to delete it from that folder (but I deleted the nit-file). This similar looking and named files made quite lot of confusion-if it once is working fine, you can edit the stuff how I described above. 

...and thank you for the nice feedback;-)

Before I start looking into the compatibility of S+ with ZAP 8.0 / Plus, I have a couple of questions:

1- Are you going to keep developing both ZAP 8.0 and ZAP 8.0 + ? or is the 'plus' version replacing the other?

2- Is there anything I should be looking for as far as breaks in compatibility? any change in animation names, form IDs, mesh or textures ... that sort of thing?

3- Now that Devious Devices dropped ZAP as a requirement, any risk of compatibility issue between DD4.0 and ZAP 8.0?

Assuming this is the new thread/mod replacing 8.0 because of the support thread problem:

Does anyone else have the problem where the camera gets stuck inside of the furniture or the players head if hte player enters the furniture?

Yes I know I can use the sexlab camera to get out of it, but I wonder if the camera could be put offset enough to be usable without that hack.

Also, is there a way to disable the slow enter/exit some furnitures have? some let the NPC/player enter instantly, others have a 10 second entrance where the camera gets locked pointing at nothing, and they often have unskippable exit animations. If it exists, where can I find the option to turn this off? If it doesn't exist, could such an option be added with current skyrim modding limitations?

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Before I start looking into the compatibility of S+ with ZAP 8.0 / Plus, I have a couple of questions:

1- Are you going to keep developing both ZAP 8.0 and ZAP 8.0 + ? or is the 'plus' version replacing the other?

2- Is there anything I should be looking for as far as breaks in compatibility? any change in animation names, form IDs, mesh or textures ... that sort of thing?

3- Now that Devious Devices dropped ZAP as a requirement, any risk of compatibility issue between DD4.0 and ZAP 8.0?

Hello,

the "plus" is an update of zap 8.0 and very, very close - but again, with more stuff. Zap 8.0 has herewith it´s end - at least because I could not add any more stuff. This pack (plus) can also be edited, if I´m not here anymore, so that other modders can also ADD more animations or furniture in future. In other words, ZAP is again a mod that can be expanded without leaving the framework.

No, the old V.8.0 is here inside, the only change may be the FORMLIST of all furnitures (that has now over 1100 entries). The mod should be like V.8.0 fully downward-compatible, as long it´s framework will not be overwritten by other mods. This is an update of furnitures, animations and restraint-parts.

DD4 i could not find on LL, but I heard about, that it is damaging the access of the testcell of this mod...this is very strange to me as they did not change it so far, and DD4 is being created by pro-modders. DD - stuff has a big impact on most of other stuff, also on the quality of the graphics of the game itself - and also on the zap (6-8). -> In conclusion I can´t take care what happens with other stuff, I take here only a little care to have a fine ZAP-resource, because I like the mod and I can fill it with suiting contence.

28 minutes ago, radki74 said:

May be a dumb question but when i try to download this all i get is a 192 bit file to download and it is empty. it there an external link or am i doing something wrong?

There must be an archive with text file inside. In that file you will find main link.

Don't know if this is interesting for you but when i run Batch Build in CBBE HDT Bodyslide i get error in tha attachment (cannot copy/paste apparently).zazerror.thumb.JPG.83f32ee542e113c8b84195c93eb78842.JPG

Didn t get it with zaz 8 normal version if i remember well..

I have same error even in common 8.0 version. But it has no effect in game at all, it seems.

If you're upgrading to ZAP v8 and running Bannered Mare Immersive Sexual Playground v7 (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3998-bannered-mare-immersive-sexual-playground-20170727/), you'll likely hit a problem.  My game crashed when loading without TUFP (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4164-taraultimatefurniturepack-20170727/).  If you experience this issue as well, try copying the meshes, textures, and esp for TUFP for it to work properly.  The meshes and textures will fill the gaps on the environment keep the furniture in place, and the esp just fills the BMISP requirement to load properly.  You can copy out of the zip file or install TUFP and copy everything to your desktop then uninstall.  I haven't had any problems running it yet, but everything seems to be working normally.

Overall, great job to all the people behind this mod. 

1 hour ago, radki74 said:

May be a dumb question but when i try to download this all i get is a 192 bit file to download and it is empty. it there an external link or am i doing something wrong?

The file content has a txt file with

- a  link to where the file is stored on Mega

- the decryption code you need to access it

1 hour ago, Lollon said:

so, i installed 8.0+ and now i have a bit of a problem with "coc zbftestzone" as this just doesnt work. it warps you in empty  space and doesnt seem it happened before update
any fix to this?

If you have the DD4 mods installed, and overriding Zap 8/Zap 8+, 'their' coc zbftestzone - which I think was meanht to be deleted from those - overrides this one.  This is mentioned elsewhere, so a simple search on the term will bring up the various ways ppl have fixed this using TESEdit5 and changing load orders

10 hours ago, t.ara said:

"Navi segrete": ho emesse con facce grigie su CBBE ... non ho idea per ora di come correggerlo ....

(automatically translated)
Do not worry about it.
For a player to self-correct a gray faces bug detected on a MOD is very simple, probably more than it would be for the author of the MOD itself.