[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

When I install the new version, something seems to break my AAF. Anything that calls AAF animations fails to run, and when I just try to start a scene with the AAF menu, it won't progress past the actor select screen. Pushing right, which normally moves on to selecting location, does nothing. When I go back to a previous version of this animation pack, everything works as intended.

Is there an upgrade procedure I'm not aware of?

1 hour ago, blankproject said:

im figuring out how to add facial animation and sounds to later anims. if there are facial anims i think you can use a command yes but they may not be compatible with aaf. i forget the command but i think it is on google.

It's cool. Thanks, Blankproject :) I really, really love your new animations.

Without AAF opening the mouth is pretty easy. I use the zex_f_11 (or zex_m_11 for men) animation first to get the mouth open, then I use the "sgtm 0.1" to slow time and run the animation I want by console command. The mouth stays open quite a while after the zex_f_11 command. But I can't do that with AAF which is why I was wondering if there's another method you might know that I don't :) Thanks.

44 minutes ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

When I install the new version, something seems to break my AAF. Anything that calls AAF animations fails to run, and when I just try to start a scene with the AAF menu, it won't progress past the actor select screen. Pushing right, which normally moves on to selecting location, does nothing. When I go back to a previous version of this animation pack, everything works as intended.

Is there an upgrade procedure I'm not aware of?

im not sure i have enough info to know what is going on. you need to make sure you replace all old files. there are new anims in the xml files but i also edit details of the old ones as well that effect there entires in the files. how did you install the file?

7 hours ago, blankproject said:

im not sure i have enough info to know what is going on. you need to make sure you replace all old files. there are new anims in the xml files but i also edit details of the old ones as well that effect there entires in the files. how did you install the file?

I unchecked the old version in MO2 and installed the new version. Made sure they were the same priority and load order, and started the game.

6 hours ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

I unchecked the old version in MO2 and installed the new version. Made sure they were the same priority and load order, and started the game.

did you not replace the old version completely?

also check to see if you have any aaf files here: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Fallout 4\mods\Advanced Animation Framework\AAF

23 hours ago, Dapper Dan Pomade said:

It's usually easier to install with the same name as the 'old' version, and replace on install, so it wipes all the old files.

You'll also likely need the latest Themes to use the animations outside of the AAF wizard.
If it's having issues while using the wizard, it's likely an issue in the *.xml's somewhere.

On 5/26/2019 at 4:39 PM, blankproject said:

did you not replace the old version completely?

also check to see if you have any aaf files here: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\ModOrganizer\Fallout 4\mods\Advanced Animation Framework\AAF

I tried that next, no joy.

In that specific filepath, the mods folder is empty.

Hello,

I am having some troubles with distorted looking penis's during your animations, i have leito's animations as well and others but it only appears while using the animations from this set. Any ideas about whats going on would be great, Thank You! i have attached a screenshot as well. Ok i got things fixed i had a old version of bodytalk. Thanks anyways lol

ScreenShot0.png

4 hours ago, Mistress Jade said:

Hello,

I am having some troubles with distorted looking penis's during your animations, i have leito's animations as well and others but it only appears while using the animations from this set. Any ideas about whats going on would be great, Thank You! i have attached a screenshot as well. Ok i got things fixed i had a old version of bodytalk. Thanks anyways lol

ScreenShot0.png

that... isnt one of my anims. i cant help you there

5 minutes ago, a1steaksauss said:

How do I use this mod i cant find anything to help

1. You'll need to install AAF. 

2. You'll need to learn how AAF works. 

3. You'll probably want to install a mod that makes use of AAF, such as SEU or Violate, as well as animation packages such as this one. 

4. To do items 1-3 you'll need to read through LL. There's plenty of help if you use your mouse, the search box, and a little bit of patience. Modding is not plug and play. 

14 hours ago, a1steaksauss said:

i have everything installed i just dont know how to activate animations inside the game

You're going to need to be far more descriptive if you want help here. The last person who gave one sentence requests for help didn't fare so well. While people are happy to help, unless you get a bit more verbose in describing your issue, whether or not you have AAF installed right....my guess is, people will begin to think what I already am: that you and @hacker451 are related, brother & sister, or in fact the same person. 

So. Start telling us more about your setup...start by telling us what mod manager you use, how you have things installed, do you have the proper patches, is F4SE installed correctly, etc. 

One sentence replies will start people thinking you're trolling. Be descriptive, and help us to help you. Otherwise....you'll need to find out how to fix it yourself. 

43 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

You're going to need to be far more descriptive if you want help here. The last person who gave one sentence requests for help didn't fare so well. While people are happy to help, unless you get a bit more verbose in describing your issue, whether or not you have AAF installed right....my guess is, people will begin to think what I already am: that you and @hacker451 are related, brother & sister, or in fact the same person. 

So. Start telling us more about your setup...start by telling us what mod manager you use, how you have things installed, do you have the proper patches, is F4SE installed correctly, etc. 

One sentence replies will start people thinking you're trolling. Be descriptive, and help us to help you. Otherwise....you'll need to find out how to fix it yourself. 

Why are you ping me again? Annoying man...

6 hours ago, mexicanget2kill said:

any chance we can get audio files for this awesome animations?

If I recall correctly, that's on the to-do list for future [and possibly re-worked current] animations, along with facial expressions

cheers mate. I was trying to figure out yesterday why this animations dont have sound. cause they look so good you would think they are complete. it would be nice to have a notice saying they have no audio files. I tought i was doing something wrong yesteday. Thanks for the hard work mate

3 hours ago, mexicanget2kill said:

If I recall correctly, that's on the to-do list for future [and possibly re-worked current] animations, along with facial expressions

cheers mate. I was trying to figure out yesterday why this animations dont have sound. cause they look so good you would think they are complete. it would be nice to have a notice saying they have no audio files. I tought i was doing something wrong yesteday. Thanks for the hard work mate

just because they dont have sound dosent mean they are incomplete. adding sounds is a long and arduous process that takes almost as long as making the anim itself. as of yet I have only just figured out how to get my anims to sound just like leitos do.

in the end it has to be a trade off between getting some anims right now or waiting even longer to have anything released. given how much time it takes to add sounds (not to mention make anims), dont be surprised if my next update has primarily sounds and few new anims