[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

11 hours ago, blankproject said:

UPDATED! If someone wants to add this to AAF (I dont know how) feel free to do so. these anism are still standalone reasources only.

Chech out the new pictures on the file page or the WIP topic!

Excellent, thank you for the update!

10 minutes ago, Polistiro said:

I will take a look to make them AAF compatible but i probably need to make them independent (IDs).

Note that RustyXXL already made an AAF patch for BP70's animations v 1.04.  It works great, I have been using it for months.  I do not know however if RustyXXL is still active.  If nothing else that patch would make a good starting point.

Here is an updated version of RXL's patch.  It supports all the original animations plus the new ones.  The Missionary Sequence is available as individual stages as well as in one sequence.  I also corrected the erection angle on a few of the existing animations since they weren't set and looked a bit off.

As with the original, the patch does not include the animations.  The animations from this mod should be installed in the Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\Animations\bp70 folder, with the Missionary_Sequence folder inside that.  In other words your folder should look like this:

image.png.3b4b18c40a6a472d0699d0eb90ca7223.png

If I could get some feedback on this, I'll upload it on RXL's thread also.

rxl_bpanims 1.0.5 for aaf.7z

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Here is an updated version of RXL's patch.  It supports all the original animations plus the new ones.  The Missionary Sequence is available as individual stages as well as in one sequence.  I also corrected the erection angle on a few of the existing animations since they weren't set and looked a bit off.

As with the original, the patch does not include the animations.  The animations from this mod should be installed in the Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\actors\character\Animations\bp70 folder, with the Missionary_Sequence folder inside that.  In other words your folder should look like this:

image.png.3b4b18c40a6a472d0699d0eb90ca7223.png

If I could get some feedback on this, I'll upload it on RXL's thread also.

rxl_bpanims 1.0.5 for aaf.7z

thanks! and for future reference I alweays use the leito erection up (not normal or down) for my anims.

8 hours ago, blankproject said:

thanks! and for future reference I alweays use the leito erection up (not normal or down) for my anims.

Good to know.  Setting the "Erection Up" slider in AAF to 1.0 gives the same effect, and that looked good on these anims.  There were a couple where I set it a bit lower (0.8) to account for different body sizes but that's being finicky.

Love the new animations btw.

15 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Good to know.  Setting the "Erection Up" slider in AAF to 1.0 gives the same effect, and that looked good on these anims.  There were a couple where I set it a bit lower (0.8) to account for different body sizes but that's being finicky.

Love the new animations btw.

cool great thnx! any images to see how they work in game are great to if youhave any. I dont really get mayn opportunities to see how they work for othe people

• 2 months later...

UPDATE 1.1.1 OUT!!!!!! CHECK OUT FRONT PAGE!!!

Trying to learn how to do the AAF version of the anims. if someone wants to either guide me or point me on how to do it let me know. its mostly hard for me since I do not use AAF currently though I am thinking of doing so soon

On 4/8/2019 at 6:50 PM, blankproject said:

Trying to learn how to do the AAF version of the anims. if someone wants to either guide me or point me on how to do it let me know. its mostly hard for me since I do not use AAF currently though I am thinking of doing so soon

Thanks for the update.  I was planning to update my AAF add-on to this version.

If you want to take a crack at it yourself, you can start from the one I posted in this thread as an example.  The AAF Wiki, particularly the XML Reference, will be really helpful.  To get animations working with AAF, you will need to do the following:

1- create an esp plugin with the animations defined as idles

2- create an AnimationData XML file that tells AAF which .hkx files to use for each actor, and how long the animations are, e.g.

<animation id="rxl_bp70_cowgirl" frames="19">
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="800" id="rxl_bp70_cowgirl_f"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="801" id="rxl_bp70_cowgirl_m"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

3 - optionally, define an AnimationGroup for the sequential animations so that the full sequence can be played as a single Position:

<animationGroup id="Missionary Sequence Staged" sequential="true">
    <stage animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_1"/>
    <stage animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_2"/>
    <stage animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_3"/>
    <stage animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_4"/>
    <stage animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_5"/>
</animationGroup>

4 - create a PositionData file that defines a Position pointing to each Animation or AnimationGroup, e.g.

<position id="Cowgirl" animation="rxl_bp70_cowgirl"/>
<position id="Missionary Sequence Staged" animationGroup="Missionary Sequence Staged"/>

Positions are how animations are accessed in AAF when you call them from a Papyrus script or when you use the AAF Wizard.

I'm going to be away from my gaming rig for a few days so I won't be able to work on this myself.  If you can wait, I was going to do all this for the new animations in your 1.1.1 update.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Thanks for the update.  I was planning to update my AAF add-on to this version.

If you want to take a crack at it yourself, you can start from the one I posted in this thread as an example.  The AAF Wiki, particularly the XML Reference, will be really helpful.  To get animations working with AAF, you will need to do the following:

1- create an esp plugin with the animations defined as idles

2- create an AnimationData XML file that tells AAF which .hkx files to use for each actor, and how long the animations are, e.g.

<animation id="rxl_bp70_cowgirl" frames="19">
    <actor gender="F">
        <idle form="800" id="rxl_bp70_cowgirl_f"/>
    </actor>
    <actor gender="M">
        <idle form="801" id="rxl_bp70_cowgirl_m"/>
    </actor>
</animation>

3 - optionally, define an AnimationGroup for the sequential animations so that the full sequence can be played as a single Position:

<animationGroup id="Missionary Sequence Staged" sequential="true">
    <stage animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_1"/>
    <stage animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_2"/>
    <stage animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_3"/>
    <stage animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_4"/>
    <stage animation="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_5"/>
</animationGroup>

4 - create a PositionData file that defines a Position pointing to each Animation or AnimationGroup, e.g.

<position id="Cowgirl" animation="rxl_bp70_cowgirl"/>
<position id="Missionary Sequence Staged" animationGroup="Missionary Sequence Staged"/>

Positions are how animations are accessed in AAF when you call them from a Papyrus script or when you use the AAF Wizard.

I'm going to be away from my gaming rig for a few days so I won't be able to work on this myself.  If you can wait, I was going to do all this for the new animations in your 1.1.1 update.

well thatd be nice. my real issue is just trying to find where to add new idles in the ck. I have an idea of what to do after that but finding where idles are and where i can edit them for me is the difficult part

3 hours ago, blankproject said:

well thatd be nice. my real issue is just trying to find where to add new idles in the ck. I have an idea of what to do after that but finding where idles are and where i can edit them for me is the difficult part

Vader666 wrote up a great tutorial for this, found here.  See the entry titled "Idle Animations via Idle Window".

In the plugin I uploaded above, I just added them in FO4Edit.

i suspect youre still using 4play. try using the keys on the numpad to move them around and make sure that you do not select use bed when you or npcs choose to fuck cause that will always reset itself back to a separted position. these animations have both actors stacked on top of each other while 4play likes to keep them about a certain distance separate.

its also going to be easier to adjust the positioning if it is you and an npc having sex rather than two npcs having sex. i cant work on the AAF version of the mod right now (not at my normal comp for a few days) but i hope to make it compatible with that again soon if you want to wait.

How do I use the number pads then instead of fourplay? Iv tried it before with the fourplay animations but the keys never worked, I apologise for all the questions but I still have no clue about most things about modding like I followed what you said to this other guys question and just replaced the old mod to the new mod and changed the name

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 9:34 AM, masonreiss said:

How do I use the number pads then instead of fourplay? Iv tried it before with the fourplay animations but the keys never worked, I apologise for all the questions but I still have no clue about most things about modding like I followed what you said to this other guys question and just replaced the old mod to the new mod and changed the name

just use the numpad with fourplay. 2 4 6 and 8 move in the various directions while 5 spins around. do you have vinfamys menu installed? also I only use these animations between player and npc and not with npc and npc. it may be harder to move them if you have two npc's having sex at onec.

hmm I dont know what to tell you if the numpad doesnt work. if you want i am in the process of making my animations compatible for AAF right now. i just have to do some testing to see how they work if your interested in trying it that way.

the main issue with 4play is that the actors are automatically separatd from one another but my animations for both female and male are cetnered at 0. so even though my animations are aligned in Max 4play chooses to realign them after the fact. its an issue with 4play itself not your game or the animations.