[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

26 minutes ago, blankproject said:

I just installed AAF 73 (got it today) so i have no idea how it will work for 58. 73 is the version i am currenly using.

So should we uninstall your previous animation pack first before using this one?

41 minutes ago, blankproject said:

it should work. it only adds more animations. original version of the mod just had animations. if you had an older AAF version i think you can kust replace this one.

Okay, tested and all is good. They look good, line up good and I wasn't asked to overwrite anything from your previous animations. It does work with my copy of AAF Beta 58. So thnx, keep them coming. Lol. Have a good Easter

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:27 PM, masonreiss said:

Lol got it working with fourplay now, had to use the rug mod by crazy, not even gonna attempt trying aaf unless there is a video on how to use aaf, will pull my hair out with that, appreciate you trying to help

thats great news! let me know if i can help again in the future. i wont be ending 4play support since i used it myself for so long.

On 4/25/2019 at 8:01 PM, blankproject said:

working on mff anim and want peoples opinions. tell me what you think and if i get ernough support i will pursue this further.

MFF ANIM, AKA LOVE TRIANGLE: VERY ROUGH FOR NOWW

Looks good.  More MFF animations would be great, so I encourage you to keep going.

Also, the AAF file works great.  Thanks for adding AAF support directly to the file.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, metalwitch said:

Nice breast bounce anime. 

Male don't have erect penis, fix plz.

Thanks

check and make sure you have a compatible skeleton. I use the zaz extended skeleton for both male and female with Body Talk 2 and CBBE bodies.

25 minutes ago, IwantzModz said:

Hey thanks for the animations, I am downloading them as we speak! :D

hey if you don't mind me asking, what mod are you using to get an animated vagina look? is it animated fannies?

i custom posed the vaginas. i am using cbbe. there is no need for animated fannies for this mod.

12 hours ago, blutrausch2033 said:

Hey, could anyone explain to me, how to correctly install this mod and which other mods exactly I need, to fully use all features of this mod?

thx in advance

for starters do you have aaf installed?

I just tried your new animatins, Blankproject. They're seriously magnificent! Thanks a ton for sharing them :) I love how you even included breast physics and natural movement with the animations.

On a side note, is there a console command I can use to open the woman's mouth for some animations?

1 hour ago, Karna5 said:

I just tried your new animatins, Blankproject. They're seriously magnificent! Thanks a ton for sharing them :) I love how you even included breast physics and natural movement with the animations.

On a side note, is there a console command I can use to open the woman's mouth for some animations?

im figuring out how to add facial animation and sounds to later anims. if there are facial anims i think you can use a command yes but they may not be compatible with aaf. i forget the command but i think it is on google.

30 minutes ago, blankproject said:

im figuring out how to add facial animation and sounds to later anims. if there are facial anims i think you can use a command yes but they may not be compatible with aaf. i forget the command but i think it is on google.

What workshop category is the chaise and extracter chair built from , cause I built both and AAF isn't recognizing the furniture as a option. Do I need Halstrom's new themes for it to recognize the furniture as being there cause I'm still using Beta 58.

13 minutes ago, walkin said:

What workshop category is the chaise and extracter chair built from , cause I built both and AAF isn't recognizing the furniture as a option. Do I need Halstrom's new themes for it to recognize the furniture as being there cause I'm still using Beta 58.

no it only works with default chaise and extractor chair