[AAF] BP70s Fallout 4 Sex anims 2.8 (20 - 9 - 2021)

16 hours ago, bp70 said:

update your game, aaf and cK (if you have it). i saved the esp with a new version of the ck which does not like old game versions

Thank you for the fast response. I have updated those and things are working now.

I must also compliment you on Mistress 03. The vag!na moving is some real attention to details. I don't see the same on most other cunnilingus animations, so this one stood out

Also, how did you manage to get the female breast bouncing in Mistress 04 and 05? You'd be the first animator I know of to actually pull that off for AAF animations. None of the other packages can make use of CBP Physics like yours did.

On 2/12/2020 at 5:48 AM, JBpy said:

LOL then at least support him in Patreon if you intend to demand things from him, but above all you must learn to behave. Toxic attitudes like yours contribute to an author to abandon.

If the animations you want are so critical for your playable experience, MAKE THEM YOURSELF. 

This does make me feel that LoversLab could use a monetization system. I can indeed see myself supporting great creators like yourselves.

Also, howdy JBpy ?

On 2/15/2020 at 6:40 PM, Vel W said:

Thank you for the fast response. I have updated those and things are working now.

I must also compliment you on Mistress 03. The vag!na moving is some real attention to details. I don't see the same on most other cunnilingus animations, so this one stood out

Also, how did you manage to get the female breast bouncing in Mistress 04 and 05? You'd be the first animator I know of to actually pull that off for AAF animations. None of the other packages can make use of CBP Physics like yours did.

hmm the boob bouncing is baked into the anims themselves. they should operate with a compabitle skeleton. i cant get them to work for me but i still animate them (they may not work for some since the physics modders named the breast bones differently then they are in 3ds max when exporting).

On 2/16/2020 at 12:34 AM, Vel W said:

This does make me feel that LoversLab could use a monetization system. I can indeed see myself supporting great creators like yourselves.

Also, howdy JBpy ?

So free mods are dead, and we should all jump on the CC Bandwagon?

.......Knock yerself out, but I won't be joining.

:exclamation:

Why go down this road again? The Patreon or other System is totally voluntary to those who think it proper not to expect something specially made for them( an animation ) without paying the modder for their time. It is not easy in time or effort. Many modders are "kids" in or just out of college that could use a few extra bucks..(U.S.) I have the means and I have commissioned modders ,in the past, to make stuff for me. I do not mind and am very grateful when I can play my "dream" mod on my PC. If you cannot pay some fee, there are plenty of free mods available. No need to rag on those who can reward modders for a bit extra. As to pay or no play mods, not a fan. Think about it. Most of us have 150 plus mods going at any one time. How do you monetize that many, never mind the ones you try out and delete everyday, without financially bancrupting just about every gamer..So both of your arguments are unreasonable and untenable. Downloading mods is not some right, but a bonus to enhance our gaming experiance. BP has enough of his hands sorting mod questions. He does not need to police troublesome posters..

21 hours ago, bp70 said:

hmm the boob bouncing is baked into the anims themselves. they should operate with a compabitle skeleton. i cant get them to work for me but i still animate them (they may not work for some since the physics modders named the breast bones differently then they are in 3ds max when exporting).

I can't get any breast bouncing on Mistress 4 and 5 when using the new OCBP physics with ZCBP but did get it when I went back to CBP physics and no ZCBP.  Mistress 5 is king of all single stage animations, therefore, B70 is the king of all AAF animations. 

I missed the earlier post about what version of AAF, game, and CK I have.  AAF is 114b, game runtime is 1.10.163.0, and I don't have the CK installed.  Deactivating and reactivating this mod's .esp file through Vortex fixed my problem where none of your animations….animated.....

Thanks bp70! and MADDAD!

16 hours ago, Your_Old_Friend_Pipey said:

Again with no gratitude or respect for modders.

I think modders should charge also. 

Well I think your troll ass needs to go back to you tube or where ever you came from, and show some respect to modders and users,  by stopping wasting space in this forum with your bull shit

7 hours ago, Stormer said:

@Dragonjoe69 @Your_Old_Friend_Pipey He's trolling at this point and being toxic (Seems like thats all he does here on LL, judging by his posts and history). Just report him to the moderators. Theres no other way, since those people drive all modders away.

I give up.

He's been banned from Nexus for the way he talks to others over there, but over here I just have my messages removed and he's free to carry on.

I think more people are beginning to see what he's like though.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:18 AM, maddadicusrex said:

BP70 should load after, that is correct. By new animations not showing up, do you see them using the AAF Home key to manual set up encounters, because some of the "approach you for sex mods", might not if they do not see the appropriate animation tags..

Got it working! thank you ?

12 hours ago, davidalangrier said:

Screenshots of three animations I'm having issues with, the rest work fine.

Hide contents

777640454_B70MissionarySequenceStage1.jpg.a7c461b5e3072dd4389b628a099e334b.jpg1488749103_B70Missionary.jpg.da5cdf42cdb1574c44344b0a1695f592.jpg

B70 Blowjob.jpg

Am I alone with these problems?

open the rxl_bp70_anims_animationData file with notepad++ (in Fallout4\Data\aaf) and change these lines,

Spoiler

<animation id="rxl_bp70_missionary" frames="320" offset ="0,0,0,0:0,0,-43.5,0"> to <animation id="rxl_bp70_missionary" frames="320">

<animation id="rxl_bp70_blowjob" frames="360" offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,0,0"> to <animation id="rxl_bp70_blowjob" frames="360">

that will fix pictures 2 and 3. i do not know what is going on with the first 1 tho. there is no line in there that will change the penis angle. are you using one patch or any thing else that might override my xml's? if so that is likely why they are messing up. there use to be an old line in the missionarystage01 that would alter the dick angle but that was before the remake a few months back. if you have old One Patch xml's they will still have this line and mess up your anim

1 hour ago, bp70 said:

open the rxl_bp70_anims_animationData file with notepad++ (in Fallout4\Data\aaf) and change these lines,

Hide contents

<animation id="rxl_bp70_missionary" frames="320" offset ="0,0,0,0:0,0,-43.5,0"> to <animation id="rxl_bp70_missionary" frames="320">

<animation id="rxl_bp70_blowjob" frames="360" offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,0,0"> to <animation id="rxl_bp70_blowjob" frames="360">

that will fix pictures 2 and 3. i do not know what is going on with the first 1 tho. there is no line in there that will change the penis angle. are you using one patch or any thing else that might override my xml's? if so that is likely why they are messing up. there use to be an old line in the missionarystage01 that would alter the dick angle but that was before the remake a few months back. if you have old One Patch xml's they will still have this line and mess up your anim

As for the first one, I am using the One Patch,  but I make sure it loads before your mod with Vortex, aka, your mod wins any conflicts.  I would like to add that the rest of the stages in that animation set are the same way, with the penis "over" erect. 

For the second two, my unedited xml's show different numbers in both.  For example "<animation id="rxl_bp70_missionary" frames="300" offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,-43.5,180">" and "<animation id="rxl_bp70_blowjob" frames="360" offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,0,0">".  But I see in your changes, you are just removing the offset numbers, so I could try that.

Oh, I'm not sure it helps but for the first picture, "<animation id="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_1" time="1200" offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,0,180">"

Again, these are unedited by me.  I never touched those files before now.  I will check the xml's in your mod's download file and compare to the installed ones as well.  Thanks bp70!!! 

Edit:  I just redownloaded your mod.  The xml's match what I just posted and what are installed in my installation Data folder.   I need to sleep now,  so I can't test editing those xml's yet.

3 hours ago, davidalangrier said:

As for the first one, I am using the One Patch,  but I make sure it loads before your mod with Vortex, aka, your mod wins any conflicts.  I would like to add that the rest of the stages in that animation set are the same way, with the penis "over" erect. 

For the second two, my unedited xml's show different numbers in both.  For example "<animation id="rxl_bp70_missionary" frames="300" offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,-43.5,180">" and "<animation id="rxl_bp70_blowjob" frames="360" offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,0,0">".  But I see in your changes, you are just removing the offset numbers, so I could try that.

Oh, I'm not sure it helps but for the first picture, "<animation id="rxl_bp70_missionaryseq_1" time="1200" offset="0,0,0,180:0,0,0,180">"

Again, these are unedited by me.  I never touched those files before now.  I will check the xml's in your mod's download file and compare to the installed ones as well.  Thanks bp70!!! 

Edit:  I just redownloaded your mod.  The xml's match what I just posted and what are installed in my installation Data folder.   I need to sleep now,  so I can't test editing those xml's yet.

the penis angle line is seperate. it looks like this:

Spoiler

<value path="morph" value="Erection Up" to="1.25"/>

i had that in earlier versions but i deleted that line in the 2.3 release so it should NOT cause the dick to point up like that

On 2/14/2020 at 7:17 PM, davidalangrier said:

I have the same problems as Pemacodi and djefy.  I was using the 2.1.1 version of B70s animations.  Most worked fine, minus the standing BJ where the male would face the complete opposite way.  I came here to see if that was fixed and noticed 2.3.  Downloaded and installed 2.3 after removing the old version(I use Vortex).  2.3 comes with an .esp file and shows up in vortex after installation, but running the game and loading a save, it shows the pop up that says the rxl_bp70_animations.esp is missing.  Using AAF admin info it says it is also missing, plus a bunch of stuff about Homemaker and Lady Killer Bed.  I got rid of  the latter warnings by removing the 3 .xml files dealing with them, but in AAF I'm still getting the missing rxl_bp70_animations.esp.  The file is in my Data folder but the game won't recognize it.  In game, none of the B70 animations work.  The actors just stand inside of each other doing nothing, no sound effects and no voices.  If I change to an Atomic Lust or Leito animation, they work fine.  I do use the one-in-all patch but always have it load before newer stuff that has been updated since that patch.

I love the mod community.

Hello,

I have de same problem, but i fix this updating the game to v. 1.10.163, update de aaf and so on....

On 2/17/2020 at 11:56 PM, Stormer said:

@Dragonjoe69 @Your_Old_Friend_Pipey He's trolling at this point and being toxic (Seems like thats all he does here on LL, judging by his posts and history). Just report him to the moderators. Theres no other way, since those people drive all modders away.

I think you misunderstood my post, or your doing a pretty lame attempt to put it out of context, it was directed at pipy not Von Helton, although you are absolutely correct about Pipey being toxic and trolling

On 14.02.2020 at 16:11, maddadicusrex said:

У вас есть этот мод, перекрывающий все патчи (One Patch to Bang, One Patch Fix)? Не знаете, как нужно настроить Squirt Patch от Indarello, если вы его используете? Мой 2.3 прекрасно работает со всеми представленными анимациями. 

У МЕНЯ ВСЕ ЭТИ 2 ПАТЧА  И  МОД ИНДАРЕЛО ПОЛНОСТЬЮ ОСТАНАВЛИВАЮТ РАБОТУ ААФ 114 ! СОГЛАСЕН ПОСЛЕДНЕЕ ОБНОВЛЕНИЕ РАБОТАЕТ СУПЕР !!!!!!

On 18.02.2020 at 14:31, Your_Old_Friend_Pipey said:

Я сдаюсь.

Его запретили в Нексусе за то, как он общается там с другими, но здесь я просто удалил свои сообщения, и он может продолжать.

Я думаю, что все больше людей начинают видеть, на что он похож.

ЧЕ ЗА ХУЙНЮ ПИШИШЬ ???? НЕ НРАВИТЬСЯ ЧТО-ТО ?  ИДИ НА ХУЙ ОТСЮДА !!!!!!!